Male HQ

First Time Sauna Experience + Virgin sauna visit + What to expect when visiting gay sauna (compiled)

Guest New_to_here

Guest stbrianud

Wow, only after 3thurs of dating and you get committed in a relationship...

I said I had this experience 3 Thursday ago... If u want to judge at least get your facts right you fcking asshole... At least learn to read proper dumb fck

Guest stbrianud

And I never said we are committed... I only said we were exclusive... Sorry of my way of life doesnt fit your Asian culture.. Doesn't give u any right u judge. U wan a judge, at least present something of yourself so we may all judge you... U have an opinion u share it politely u dont go shove that tone of judgement up front... You may call yourself upfront like some others do, but it's just rude.. At least have basic respect... I admit my relationship with this guy was rather fast and we have many issues to settle before deciding to be committed... I never said it was easy... We are both young enough and if this is just an Ezperience then so be it, though we both hope not... We will do our best to make it work... Rather than judge and stomp your negativity and scepticism, you could at least just wish the best for you fellow human being... Well whatever...

Guest stbrianud

Was ur bf one of the seven guys? lol

Nope... He wasn't my bf then. Only recently we decided to go exclusive... Like last week... Before then we were just dating...

But I understand that in Singapore when u date you only date one person? Well no sorry that's not really how my people do it. I didn't really like him much before. Probably cause I didn't bother to get to know him...

Nope... He wasn't my bf then. Only recently we decided to go exclusive... Like last week... Before then we were just dating...

But I understand that in Singapore when u date you only date one person? Well no sorry that's not really how my people do it. I didn't really like him much before. Probably cause I didn't bother to get to know him...

I think that's just between the two guys. No need to worry about other's opinions.

My first time was 3thursdays ago.

I met this guy on Trevvy.. Chubby but really cute. He suggested cruised for a fxxk and I really wanted to experience the sauna. So I went with him...

He was really nice. Wasn't all sex.

When I entered cruise I was like DAFUQ. Gym at the entrance. Haha. Lockers see nice.

We got into our towels and moved to the dark room.

He took me for a walk and showed me around. I remember tripping on the steps where people get blowjobs.

Anyways, this was about 5 and it was very crowded.. While walking suddenly someone touched me and I was like dafuqqqq... Then just ignored and continue.. And more and more keep touching. I was a little uncomfortable. But was really turned on. I kept giggling like a fool haha. Anyways this short pinoy guy was very persistant to have sex with me. He even rushed into the room when me and guy went into the room. So we ended up having a threesome... My first haha. Was really hot.

After my guy came, we when down to the jacuzzi and sat in there for awhile. (first time didn't know how gross it was) then we took a shower. Then we went our seperate ways about 6.30. I went back to the dark room for more sex.

By about 10.30 a totally of 7guys had fxxked me. it felt so fxxking awesome. All safe of course. But it wasnt very long each time. Because apparently I have a very hot ass(?).. No literally... They say it's very very warm and tight and makes them cum very fast.

With random guys I like to be a power bottom. So I enjoy being fxxked really hard... Haha... Anyways my night ended with a guy with a pretty big dick. By then my ass was kinda hurting... But his dick was so big I had to have it. He fxxked me so hard and it was so good and the longest of the night. He said he don't like to cum fast and can resist cumming. But well my ass thing again. Too warm. Lol. Wow when this guy came he moaned so loud fxxk it was so sexy... It made me cum too... A dick cumming inside you.. Wow. I didn't autocum, I jerked myself off while he was inside of me and cumming (into a condom of course). I came while he was cumming... His moans were just too sexy... Wow.. Best experience ever.

Oh Brian... reading your experience makes me high... kind of jealous too... how I wish I was in your position :oops:

First time for me was when about 2 years ago when I went to the now-defunct Blue Heaven. Was really nervous at first and I kept circling the area around there until I decided WT Heck and just went in. Felt kinda intimidated by the registering and not knowing what to do but the nervousness gradually went away. Didn't have fun during my virgin trip there though. Hahaha!

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

You need to be caught and either be deport or jail for being a public nuisance to the mainstream society.

If you really like the guy just go up to him and made a proper introduction and request to be his friend instead of doing irrelevant things that brought unnecessary attention to yourself or the aj community.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Any update on this? Lol which one is good for first-timer?

For you it's Keybox/Cruise/Absolute.

Preferably on a youth night/theme too.

I assume you are another run of the mill or mainstream young person.

If you are more unique and adventurous you can try the others saunas.

But all 8 actually not much difference I believe.

• 3 months later...
Guest Daniel

Hey guys, I am heading to a sauna tomorrow (my first time). I was wondering if I need to prepare myself before I go? 
Should I be ready with extra clothing, condoms, lube, towels, etc? 

Guest b Lao Shi

Hey guys, I am heading to a sauna tomorrow (my first time). I was wondering if I need to prepare myself before I go?

Should I be ready with extra clothing, condoms, lube, towels, etc?

here's the ritual preparation to follow:

1. no sex or masturbation 7 days before.

2. on the 7th night, shower with 7 petals of 7 types of flower

3. pluck 7 pubic hair, burn then to ashes which chanting "I will be of high demanding tomorrow in the sauna" 7 times

4. mix the ashes in a glass of water and drink it

good luck

Guest Daniel

Can i bring a wooden cross and a torch light to the dark room ? cause i am fraid of dark area.Can i wear g string? cause i am shy since this is my first time.How about bringing own condom?Don t trust those free condom provided.

here's the ritual preparation to follow:

1. no sex or masturbation 7 days before.

2. on the 7th night, shower with 7 petals of 7 types of flower

3. pluck 7 pubic hair, burn then to ashes which chanting "I will be of high demanding tomorrow in the sauna" 7 times

4. mix the ashes in a glass of water and drink it

good luck

very good advise, just to add on:

1.) remember no "meat" for 7 days before

2.) wear amulet inside sauna to increase the chance of getting your dream guy and protect yourself from unwanted ones....

Guest Guest

Bring your own lube and condoms just in case.

Also, dont get carried away by lust and forget to play safe.

Lastly, dont go there with too many preconceived ideas. No need to be hung up about anything, it is a place where other people go to have a bit of fun, a place to de-stress, hope your first time there is fun too.

Guest Guest

very good advise, just to add on:

1.) remember no "meat" for 7 days before

2.) wear amulet inside sauna to increase the chance of getting your dream guy and protect yourself from unwanted ones....

Since this is your FIrst time walking into the dark maze in the sauna:

Things to prepare: 3 joss sticks, 2 whole pineapples

Things to do: burn the 3 joss sticks and say a simple prayer, then roll the 2 pineapples into the dark maze entrance and shout Huat Ah ! loudly 7 times before you enter.

Bring your own lube and condoms just in case.

Also, dont get carried away by lust and forget to play safe.

Lastly, dont go there with too many preconceived ideas. No need to be hung up about anything, it is a place where other people go to have a bit of fun, a place to de-stress, hope your first time there is fun too.

So many immature guys here poking fun at TS except for a few guys like the guest above. :(

Keeping your body clean is absolutely neccessary even though there is shower facility there. You may wear undie under your towel if you want. You may also wear any religious items that you want but pls dun overdo it. Items like lube and condoms are available, so it is not neccessary to bring. Pls let your eyes get conditioned to the darkness first after you enter the sauna by staying in a brighter spot for a while before proceeding. Lastly, remember to bring your IC and some cash or cards.

Most importantly, you have to prepare your heart and mind. As a first timer, you may experience a "culture shock". And be mentally prepared that you may be rejected by guys you desire.

Pls dun expect too much for your first visit. Just relax and go there as an observer to learn the ropes.

Hope these help. :)

Guest Guest

Since this is your FIrst time walking into the dark maze in the sauna:

Things to prepare: 3 joss sticks, 2 whole pineapples

Things to do: burn the 3 joss sticks and say a simple prayer, then roll the 2 pineapples into the dark maze entrance and shout Huat Ah ! loudly 7 times before you enter.

stop it liao. first or two posts maybe funny but not repeating them again

if u r top, also must wash your cock, if not someone suck and got urine smell, not very nice too :)

Side track a bit.

I seriously don't understand guys attending to pee or shit in the toilet and come out not washing their hands. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Bring light sticks, serves 2 purpose. 1-it's dark so u can find your way, 2- can insert in you know where.

Wave the light sticks like an audience at NDP?

So many immature guys here poking fun at TS except for a few guys like the guest above. :(

Keeping your body clean is absolutely neccessary even though there is shower facility there. You may wear undie under your towel if you want. You may also wear any religious items that you want but pls dun overdo it. Items like lube and condoms are available, so it is not neccessary to bring. Pls let your eyes get conditioned to the darkness first after you enter the sauna by staying in a brighter spot for a while before proceeding. Lastly, remember to bring your IC and some cash or cards.

Most importantly, you have to prepare your heart and mind. As a first timer, you may experience a "culture shock". And be mentally prepared that you may be rejected by guys you desire.

Pls dun expect too much for your first visit. Just relax and go there as an observer to learn the ropes.

Hope these help. :)

Cut us some slack... we are also tired of guests posting the same thing over and over again. Anyway the second '-Daniel-' poster isn't the original threadstarter, no harm poking fun at his post! 

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest Guest

Bring light sticks, serves 2 purpose. 1-it's dark so u can find your way, 2- can insert in you know where.

Written like an experienced practitioner.

Guest gstcunt

Nah... it is just afraid that people missed out on seeing its tail.

I thought it was for the mouth, since it look like an opening on her cb face, someone might try to fuck it ...

• G_M changed the title to First Time Sauna Experience + Virgin sauna visit + What to expect when visiting gay sauna (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.