Male HQ

Mirror, Mirror, Who The Sluttier? + Sluts Of Blowing Wind (Compiled)

Guest Marad44

Guest Marad44

Time to throw caution to the wind and boast of your escapades - how many? You don't have to dig deep for the numbers, do you now? Give it a shot. :rolleyes:

Edited by Marad44

I remembered a BWer called slut somewhere.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I think he is a guest

oh no, he's a registered user alrite..... except he hasn't been much active lately.... ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

Recently I noticed that there are an increasing number of members, be it in the personals section or on their status updates, posting very slutty messages.

eg.

I need a hung hairy bear to f*** me tonight! PM me now!!!

I was Craiglist and saw pics of naked men. It was such a turn on I had to JO asap. So much for saving it for tonight! :D

I love to jo in steam rooms

Who needs a submissive cocksucker like me in Bukit Merah? PM

==

Disclaimer: I'm NOT a prude and not into Victorian standards of morality. I'm also not one of those Christian fundies.

I am liberal and also have my fair share of fun.

But whatever happened to cheeky yet TASTEFUL messages?

All those msgs soliciting sex are so brazen and slutty!

Makes me wonder why people need to lower themselves to be such sluts.

Any idea??

I seldom posts in the status message. because its overcrowded by those that u mentioned.

Other than those slutty 'suck me now' msgs, those emo rants or ranting abt exams shits r equally stressful to read.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we do have a user called slut anyway.... :P

Guest Guest

the one who claimed that her loose arse is still very tight?

Tight Ass?

One of the biggest sluts here starts with s, he tried to seduce GM repeatedly.

I am liberal and also have my fair share of fun.

All those msgs soliciting sex are so brazen and slutty!

Makes me wonder why people need to lower themselves to be such sluts.

Any idea??

That is not surprising. It simply reflects the level of education and refinement (or lack of) of the society.

How the society thinks, that will be how the people speaks and writes.

Guest Guest

Who ah? Start with S tries to seduce me many times? Super bottom? Got meh?

Actually I am ok with slut, provided they r a happy slut and can make every man they hv sex with happy.

GM what type of guys do u like?

Guest Guest

Who ah? Start with S tries to seduce me many times? Super bottom? Got meh?

Are you talking about stylishvicky?

Tight Ass?

I dont think a middle age virgin pretending to be young can be categorized as slut.

I dont understand why u need to be cryptic abt it. I mean, ur posting as a guest its not like we gonna find out who u r.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest guest

you asking GM wat type of guys he like? u never read he ramp a 23 yr old boy with 6 packs recently? so jeolous for his age to get green grass so easily.

you asking GM wat type of guys he like? u never read he ramp a 23 yr old boy with 6 packs recently? so jeolous for his age to get green grass so easily.

Dun need to be jealous lah.

1 You have manly looks that can let them surrender to you

2 You must have chunky bod to dominate and manipulate them

3 You must have good skills in bed to make them moan loudly and or autocum.

If you don't have all the above, it's still ok, you must know how to service and allow yourself to be use and 'abused'

If all the above you also don't have and you are not willing to service, plus IF you are bitchy and ugly,

Then sorry lor, you just have to sit at the side and mope.

Oops..just saying the facts and I am not advertising myself hor.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

If you don't have all the above, it's still ok, you must know how to service and allow yourself to be use and 'abused'

u mean service and allow yourself to be used and 'abused' by the bottom? :blink:

Dun need to be jealous lah.

1 You have manly looks that can let them surrender to you

3 You must have good skills in bed to make them moan loudly and or autocum.

If all the above you also don't have and you are not willing to service, plus IF you are bitchy and ugly,

Then sorry lor, you just have to sit at the side and mope.

Oops..just saying the facts and I am not advertising myself hor.

OFMG,

I love your humor when ur posting wo admin role, GM. Now i wanna wish to meet u to see how true it is, lmfo.

Disclaimer: i m not trying to seduce ya hor, ltr someone calls me slut with initial A... I die liao, haha

u mean service and allow yourself to be used and 'abused' by the bottom? :blink:

Wah lao eh. It is obvious that if guest don't have those things i mentioned from 1 - 3 then he must be bottom and then he must allow the other guy to use and 'abused' him lah.

You mean I have to draw the snake until become 4 legs snake ah?

OFMG,

I love your humor when ur posting wo admin role, GM. Now i wanna wish to meet u to see how true it is, lmfo.

Disclaimer: i m not trying to seduce ya hor, ltr someone calls me slut with initial A... I die liao, haha

Ankh13,

You are really something, already told you not post to post ad on Main forum but yet you Purposely doing it.

You are member, you can always PM me but u Purposely post on the Main and Purposely showing others that you are seducing me. But you afraid that people say you are BW slut, so you Purposely mentioned that you are not seducing and slutting to get my attention.

Therefore, I will Purposely not meet you and Purposely not let you seduce me even if you PM me with your sexy pic.

So I Purposely tell you what I am not expecting from you.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

must know how to service and allow yourself to be use and 'abused'

Manipulate, use and abuse?

GM showing true colour eh ;)

Always thought u are one who respect your btms.

Guest Guest

Showing off a dick pic doesn't automatically make one a slut.

The real sluts are those who go around advertising themselves incessantly for sex.

The studs are those who don't need to advertise, people will come to them.

Walau, i cant believe my post is considered as ad T_T, okay, say wut-ever u wan, i know i m following the rule here! I juz wan follow ur humor sense tsk tsk

Every gay has a slut inside uncle GM, i dun hide that, as long as ppl ard me fine w it, it dun bother me. Now i haf second thought of even pm u :D

My pic is not as sexy as some others de, darn it, u make me flatterd, LOL

Guest Guest

Well, you don't have the chance to see you true color lor. As for those whom had seen my true color, only they will know how they are treated. Enough said.

Would love to hear your experiences.

Do you set out to make each of your btm boys horny, moaning sluts in bed?

Guest Guest

Another slut discovered:

Ryan Fabian

PLEASE. anyone in woodlands , I NEED A BLOWJOB TONIGHT

I've seen him advertising almost every other night.

Gosh this is so direct and open

About the

I was Craiglist and saw pics of naked men. It was such a turn on I had to JO asap. So much for saving it for tonight! :D

I love to jo in steam rooms

part, I'm actually one of those who'd openly say something like these two examples, but with good reason

I'm closet and have been for all my life.

I'm not sure if this will make any sense to those reading this, but posting in BW is a very good form of self-expression.

Yes, you may argue and say that it is disgusting, and slutty, and all other not so nice things to say that inadvertently damage my self-esteem... now that I think about it :\ ohwell.

but as a closet gay for 18 years, just being able to say something pertaining to gay sexual activities or attractions that are homosexually based, is a good form of relief for me.

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Yes, Ryan Fabian and homokenny are 2 of the biggest sluts in Blowing Wind.

They are virtually "lelong"-ing themselves every night in the personals section.

Everyone's a slut inside, I believe.

I love this quote.

Before I take a shower, I look at my naked body in the mirror and touch myself like no tomorrow.

Along with some soft moans.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

I love this quote.

Before I take a shower, I look at my naked body in the mirror and touch myself like no tomorrow.

LOL, too much info.

Ever considered auditioning for Lux shower cream? You can replace Shu Qi as spokesperson.

• 4 months later...

I love this quote.

Erm, do you really look into the mirror and feel yourself up and give some soft moans????

Yes, Ryan Fabian and homokenny are 2 of the biggest sluts in Blowing Wind.

They are virtually "lelong"-ing themselves every night in the personals section.

LOL!

• Guest locked this topic