Male HQ

Hangout Session @ Coffeehouse

Guest lonelysg

i think it would be abit taxing for lonelysg to be the only one hosting the session...maybe there shld be a co-host for this coffee session too... i propose bai_long!! =P

This is actually a pretty good idea (I dunno about it being bai_long specifically), as it would help to ease the load off lonelysg to make it possible to accomodate everyone for Friday / Saturday.

i think it would be abit taxing for lonelysg to be the only one hosting the session...maybe there shld be a co-host for this coffee session too... i propose bai_long!! =P

It's a great idea to have another co-host to relief Lonely's load, but definitely not me as im inborn to be a lazy person, irresponsible and short temper as well.

And FYI im still busy searching/seeking/finding a new job, maybe change the nominee will be a MUCH BETTER idea =D

Lastly, one session per week is more than enough. In fact I'm against the idea to split the session to 2 days per week. There is no point to add on more loads and problem to anyone of us, especially to Lonely.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Hold on your horses guys!!!

I'm not sure what happened but definitely it's getting out of hand.

We shall called off the idea of a co-host or 2 session per week and anything related to that.

Lonely is the organizer and his still the one, I'm not sure what makes him to do such decision but I'm sure this coffee kakis is all about friendship, discussion onto life being AJ.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Apologies for appearing forward. I only meant to offer a hand if it was required. Please do not think I'm trying to take over the whole event.

Have PMd lonely regarding this and will still be happy to help organize one if needed. Clearly these events are very well received and it would be a pity if they were to come to an end.

Hope i have not not offended anybody.

Hey guys, i think i made a silly mistake by making a dumb suggestion about the co-host. This is lonelysg initiative, so this kind of decision shld come from him. Lets not try to take this away from him. Those who agree with me, can i make a personal request? To just blank whatever was said about co-hosting or splitting the session. This is the least i think we could do.

Deleted all potentially offensive posts.

Again, I apologize for any offense i have inadvertently caused.

Hey guys, i think i made a silly mistake by making a dumb suggestion about the co-host. This is lonelysg initiative, so this kind of decision shld come from him. Lets not try to take this away from him. Those who agree with me, can i make a personal request? To just blank whatever was said about co-hosting or splitting the session. This is the least i think we could do.

Edited by greatihaveaniphone

Guest lonelysg

juz wake up.

woah...i better clear things off before i go work.

I was sleeping early yesterday due to stocks/cartons i do at work....kinda tired...am so sorry if i didn't reply to all of ya emails/smses or answer ya calls...i was sleeping.

yah, bout the statement i state before i go sleep is actually for greatihaveaniphone. He really pissed me off! And how rude of him to state that. Since he want to organised, i let him to...Greatihaveanipnone, thanks for the thought but am so sure you able to organise better than me. C'mon, i'm only a minority here. I'm so sure you able to get wat you want but juz not here. I was really offended by ya statement. To me it's kinda rude. I do forgive you but for now, you r not allowed to join my sessions.

To all my regular & new kopi kakis, the statement 100% got nothing to do with you at all. not even 0.00%. And Nkey and the rest who contributed here it also got 100% nothing to do with you guyz. So don't tink too much ya?

I do agreed Bai Long is get well with anyone of us here. He is funny and always make us laugh....there is nothing wrong voting him... :)

and for the Fri/Sat...i will do it alternate so it be fair for everyone and during festive seasons, i will do 2 times a week juz to cater ya requests. it will be fine. Don't worry! :)

Again, like i always say if u can't make it is ok ya? there is other sessions to attend. Ya life,sch and work must come first aite?

This coffee session is like a baby to me. Without you guyz, this won't be possible.

Thank you for standing by me. Love you guyz! muack!

Juz to recap:

1=3

2=8

3=10

4=18

5=16

6=12

7=10

8=14

Event: 9th Session

Date: 14 Jan 2012

Day: Saturday

Time: 8pm-10.30pm (I'm there early)

Nearest MRT: City Hall Station

RSVP: 13 Jan 2012 @ 2359hrs.

I wonder wat to bring this sat beside the truth game...

Anyhow, thank you so much for your continous support and encouragement.

P.S: Let's all be ourselves this Sat ya? Juz' enjoy and have fun! We do have new friends joining us. Let us welcome them with open arms.

Gotta go bath and go work now.

Group high 5! :)

Alright then. Count me in. What are the exact details by the way?

Event: 9th Session

Date: 14 Jan 2012

Day: Saturday

Time: 8pm-10.30pm (I'm there early)

Nearest MRT: City Hall Station

RSVP: 13 Jan 2012 @ 2359hrs.

The details as follow, alternatively u can pm (Never)Lonely too =D

I think i will stop being active on this forum. Before i do so, let me speak my piece.

In Post #305, lonelysg mentioned:

"No more coffee sessions from me lonelysg till further notice.

If any one of you wanna take over pls do.

All the best!

-lonelysg"

As such, i offered myself to the plate, despite not knowing how to organise such a thing. I also pm'd him saying:

"Hi Lonely,

Hope everything's okay.

Hope you don't think it too forward for me to volunteer organizing the next round. Was just worried no one would volunteer.

If you could just give me the venue and time, I'll follow on from there.

Hope everything sorts itself out."

I was foolish enough to presume that i was articulate enough in this pm to indicate that i was only doing so because i worried no one else would volunteer to help organise these events. Instead, i was accused of being "rude", and am greeted with sarcasm. Once again, i apologise for my 'rudeness' but, in all honesty, i dont see how this was perceived. Its fine that im not allowed to join your little sessions, really. I do hope everyone else would still benefit from them (which is why i stepped up to the plate to volunteer when - as post #305 indicated - these events were going to cease).

Perhaps i need to work on being more articulate and expressing myself better. Offending everyone inadvertantly seems to be a natural talent of mine.

I wish you all success in your future coffee sessions and other similar endeavors.

Lonelysg, im happy to hear from u... cheer up ok? u can bring cane to cane notti ppl... haha....

Greatihaveaniphone, cool down cool down... u might b offering ur kindness... but sometimes mayb is just the other party not in a good mood to accept wat u r offering...

All kopi kakis, we r all here jus to make more friends or perhaps love... just dun misunderstand each other n get unhappy...

Cheer up... its 2012... we r all gay = AJ = HAPPY... so we must b happy... i noe everyone here is mature enough... so lets forgive n forget...

We r all brothers n sisters... one big family... isnt it???

***Apologized if i said anything wrong in the above... ;-)

Edited by jarald~hermes

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

Poor greatihaveaniphone why scold him for trying to help tsk tsk

Its jus a misunderstanding...

Hihi

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

ahh i would like to joinnnnn....can I? :o

Y not... jus pm lonelysg n he will let u noe the info...

Hihi

Hope u r sincere too...

I think there's a little too much drama over the whole co-host / greatihaveaniphone / lonelysg / rude thing....

ItsAMemo, everything is over. I think no point we keep mentioning it. Be it is a drama or whatever, everything has come to a stop. Let's not bring it up again. Hope u know what I'm trying to mean.

FULL STOP TO ALL DISRUPTIVE!!!

So anyone come out with more games/ideas for this sat other than the truth game? Truth game is a great way to open up discussion, and more games which orientate each of us to know one another better is great too =)

hmm.. i got some idea. but can be quite troublesome.

- each of us having 1 piece of paper with their name/nick.

- pass around in clockwise/anti-clockwise direction to the person beside u.

- then everyone will write abt the impression of this person that the piece of paper u holding.

- when u finish writing, pass on to the next person and so-on to another till the last person.

- at the end of one loop, we ourselves will take back the piece of paper with ur name/nick and read it for yourself and see what is everyone impression of u.

-once u finish reading abt what others write abt u, you are to give ur comments.

oh ya... the most important is that, when write abt others impression, it must be in a positive manner.

Edited by icy_ter

Guest lonelysg

Good day Kakis,

greatihaveaniphone, thanks for ya post n wishes.

Kakis, pls do not get involved bout the statement...it is not an issue or drama. juz standing my right.

it is over and closed.

pls also not to talk bout in during n future sessions. there is nothing to talk bout it.

Thanks to bai long n icy ter for suggesting new game. that is kinda fun n cool! I will bring extra A4 papers + markers.

Thanks for sharing guyz!

Currently, replying all PMs n emails. Those who are still interested, pls PM me personally.

Thank you! See u guyz this sat nite!

Thanks lovehandle and lonelysg.

Seriously i myself never play this game b4. Just suddenly this game flash through my mind and i wrote it here. How fun/intersting will it be, i think we can test it out one day. lolx...

Wow, like that might as well add the photo beside the name/nick, so that people will know who is that person with that name/nick. :P

Nah... the purpose of this game also can let u know each other by their names/nick who is who. Since still some of the members still not sure who is who. Maybe this can help everyone to know each other well and memories their name. (orionmiz, i think u r one of them wor. lolx...)

Thanks lovehandle and lonelysg.

Seriously i myself never play this game b4. Just suddenly this game flash through my mind and i wrote it here. How fun/intersting will it be, i think we can test it out one day. lolx...

Nah... the purpose of this game also can let u know each other by their names/nick who is who. Since still some of the members still not sure who is who. Maybe this can help everyone to know each other well and memories their name. (orionmiz, i think u r one of them wor. lolx...)

I can remember most of the names, but I still don't know some of the people nick leh. :P

If it is T-shirt or pants/shorts colour, then I can't really remember haha :P

Guest lonelysg

sure, limit is 11pm.

8.30pm-9.30pm = truth game

9.30pm-10.30pm = impression game

10.45pm-11pm = any last question or comment/suggestion

it is ok if u come later or late. no worries ya?

:)

see u guyz! :)