Male HQ

Hangout Session @ Coffeehouse

Guest lonelysg

Well, not that i dont wanna participate but i was sick mah, cant blame me right?

Nonono... dun get me wrong. We know u were sick ofcos we never blame u on that. I'm referrring to coming Friday session to try out on the game.

And i scared the writing part lah, i always scared to see testimonial and things like that haha.

Hmm.. It's jus a question and comments fr everyone. It is same as Truth game but just in another way of playing it and the question that u had pick.

I dun see any reason why u should scare of what other pple write abt u.

As im not really a language person, so i worried that some words i used maybe too harsh for some of us. XD

How u intend to write, no one can stop u. As long as it is in positive. Even when giving comments,

u can choose not to comments some of the question that what others write abt u

Edited by icy_ter

Unless u start calling people Ugly and Stupid... then it gets harsh.. haha!

Oh that reminds me of someone who posted something like that on the fb wall.

If I remember correctly, it goes something like this:

"When guys meet, they insult each other, and they don't mean what they say. When girls meet, they compliment, and they also don't mean what they say either."

How true is it, I don't know... :P

Edited by orionmiz

Guest lonelysg

lol...up to you stylish...no pressure or worries.

kopis kakis, i've been getting a lot of feedback regarding this:

1. Should you guyz want me to create website for our coffee kakis called "kopi dudes sg"? or

2. FB page? or

3. leave the way it is? Choose 1-3 (u can reply here or text me or pm me)

lastly, have any of you have any problem of us taking group pictures every session? this pictures i will create a slides for it.

yes? no? for our moments together... ;)

any other suggestions/feedback pls let me know too.

See all of you this friday!

and yes, we do have new faces this friday! Thank you so much for your trust and continous support!

It's red/orange theme Friday! no worries if don't wanna participate it..juz for the mood of the coming festive celebration...

cheers!

-Lonelysg

i think a facebook group/page would be good! - that way you don't have to manage a waste time, which can be quite time consuming. facebook also allows for discussions on issues - though that might duplicate this forum thread just a bit.

there's also such a thing as a secret facebook group where no one except the members know about the group. so that's a consideration.

i am ok with photos being taken :)

Seeing u guys enjoying the coffee outing, really make mi envy...

Then u shall come down this week, all of the people are always asking me about u.

Made me tired leh, always answering them with the same answer. >.<

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Guest lonelysg

see you guyz tmr!

no worries if u dont want to participate the red/org or the oranges.

have reply all PMs and emails. thank you for ya support and word of encouragement.

we also haf support from overseas countries like thailand,malaysia,philipines,US & london.

we be in touch n thank you so much again!

hugz! & high 5!

;)

The turn-out was really awesome, almost hit 30 this week.

The game is fun too, hope to have such games in future, and base on the question we can expand the topic and discuss on it.

As i believes that other than making friends, lots of us got something in mind for us to solve =D

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

cuz at tt point u were the oni one in NS and given the short time i guess hard to think of alot of other qns...

Yeah, sort of lah.

But questions i kena not so much into my experience or watever i had done since i came out. haha.

Felt so relaxed when i was reading all the question.

Btw who is CrazyFreak??

Yes big can be a bit of an issue as attention tends to be focused on one area for quite some time, leaving others somewhat out of the discussion. I noticed quite a lot more people fiddling with their phones as we get nearer to the 30 people mark :hat:

One thing about icy_ter's game is that it provides lonelysg with a large variety of questions generated from everyone. One possibility is to go through the set of questions and pick the best, most interesting ones, which can be used in the original pick an envelope game. This way every question won't be an awkward one (you know what I mean... I think everyone knows lonelysg tends to add "special additives" to every question :hat: )

Edited by ItsAMemo

Yeah, sort of lah. But questions i kena not so much into my experience or watever i had done since i came out. haha. Felt so relaxed when i was reading all the question. Btw who is CrazyFreak??

haha damn, i sld have ask u more about your experiences haha.... when i got your paper, all my question for u are all about your experience haha... but dare not write haha

Yeah, sort of lah. But questions i kena not so much into my experience or watever i had done since i came out. haha. Felt so relaxed when i was reading all the question. Btw who is CrazyFreak??

I was beside u juz now...

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

The turn-out was really awesome, almost hit 30 this week.

The game is fun too, hope to have such games in future, and base on the question we can expand the topic and discuss on it.

As i believes that other than making friends, lots of us got something in mind for us to solve =D

Yeah... As i told u before the outcome may not be the way of what u think.

Ya, thanks to u. at least u tried once on this game. :)