Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

I am not starting a war of words here but it seems like there are many potential buyers of massage products  A cheap one that really works is about $100 max and it is always in Giant Supermarket.  There is no need to request for FREE stuff. 

If we scroll back the messages on this topic, one can obviously realise "demand far exceeds supply".  Nothing in this world is FREE.  I also observed that many requests to "visit" the masseur at his residence.  

What happen if the masseur is like me, an fugly old uncle who does not have a proper massage bed?  What about the skills?  Although I took up Thai massage in Chiangmai many years ago, I have not practise on anyone for such a long time.   Sometimes, I wonder massage is just a prelude to sexual activities.

** For those who want massage, take a cheap flight to Bangkok.  Air tickets from AirAsia, Tiger should not offset you by more than $100, if you plan ahead.  Give yourself a vacation...I had massages (from the ground level of Hotel Malaysia. not a very glam place) but it is really cheap and do it before/after your rendezvous at Babylon.  They closed at 11 pm.  

I had daily massage there after all the walking, shopping and sight-seeing.  I always wonder why Thailand uses 面包车, the vans to ferry primary school children, to bring the tourists around.  It is most uncomfortable and the lower CG (than most buses)  gives me nausea everytime.   

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic