Male HQ

Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road

F19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoo Bro,

Take a moment to relax. Treat yourself to a Swedish Massage - A traditional technique to relax the body, increase circulation, and aid the body in detoxification.

Clean environment with shower facilities.

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:
Swedish Massage: $58/60 min, $78/90 min (full body inclusive of butt and scalp massage)
Sensual Massage: $68/60 min, $88/90 min, $118/120 min
Body Scrub $28 (Premier Sea Salt)

Late Night Massage till 2am
$20 surcharge for appointment for 11.30pm.

$30 surcharge for appointment for 1.00am.
Incall only.

Waxing Services available too!
Refer to my site for price list.

Thank you and look forward to serve you very soon.

Cheers!!!

Luis
Mobile: 9858 0204

http://heng50.wix.com/massage-060812

Hi all! Tried Luis' waxing services both the Boyzilian and the Buttcrack area this afternoon. Appointment was at 12 but due to a prior event was delayed had to shift the appointment to 1230 and Luis adjusted smoothly. Though his exact place took a little longer than expected to find, the ambiance within the place soothes all fears and worry. The shower is an outdoor balcony showered which was very pleasant to me, a thrilling experience despite just facing mother nature. And then we began the session. Luis friendly disposition and conversational skills helped to distract me from the pain, though I have somewhat a moderate tolerance level to such acts. Took slightly longer as well as Luis wanted to be very thorough (which I liked) and a simple massage around the region to ease any soreness. Overall a pleasant experience for me and I would return for more =)

Price: 8/10

Convenience: 6.5/10

Technical Expertise: 9/10

Service: 9/10

Overall: 8/10

Hi Dashy_Boy,

Greetings!

Many thanks for your support and compliments!

I felt so flattered! 

OK! Will try to improve further to serve you better!

Have a great week ahead.

Thanks & Cheers!!!

Luis

•  
Edited by F19

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Bro,

Take a moment to relax. Treat yourself to a Swedish Massage - A traditional technique to relax the body, increase circulation, and aid the body in detoxification.

My charges are:
Swedish Massage: $58/60 min, $78/90 min (full body inclusive of butt and scalp massage)

Incall only.

Cheers!!!

Luis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoo Bro,

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:

Incall only.

Cheers!!!

Luis

21 hours ago, vicktoria said:

Luis has been my trusted waxer for the past visits. His hospitality and service are really good and the best thing about him is that he knows the meaning of discretion.

Just visited Luis last Friday for his service and went to meet my friends after that.

IMG_20161113_2_zpsin8rqpop.png

Yes agreed with you!

On ‎15‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:36 PM, Lad2 said:

Your house is haunted bro.trust me,the moment the light bulb broke when we enter the level 1 room while you were  showing me around,i can sense foreign entity swoosh by. I didnt say any thing cos its already late at night. 

But thanks for the good massage though.you are professional.

wat a sharing

On 11/14/2016 at 1:38 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Yes agreed with you!

On 11/13/2016 at 4:01 PM, vicktoria said:

Luis has been my trusted waxer for the past visits. His hospitality and service are really good and the best thing about him is that he knows the meaning of discretion.

Just visited Luis last Friday for his service and went to meet my friends after that.

Won't mind if the ghost looks like shim! hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I had engaged Luis on last Saturday late afternoon at about 5pm but was late due to heavy traffic along BKE. His place is very easy to locate as it is directly opposite the open space car-park next to the famous indian-muslim roti prata restaurant. Fortunately, he did not have any appointment after mine on that day and was able to wait for me.

I engaged him for his body scrub service, followed by boyzillian and lastly 90 min massage. He uses coffee granules and sea salt for his scrub and was very thorough throughout the scrubbing session. After the session, I could feel the my skin turns smoother and more moisturized. As I have tattoos on my back and arms, the colour intensity on my tattoos also turns better. I believe most tattoo enthusiasts would know what I meant after a body scrubbing session, if only I could put it in a better word.

The scrub was followed by a boyzillian and as I have not done any for the past three years, I was a little nervous. Luis was able to sense my nervousness and provided a numbing cream to soothe the pain during the waxing process. Luis was very professional during the session as he was able to strike onto a conversation and hold onto the it throughout the entire session, thus distracting me away from the pain. Luis can also be a good counsellor and he had given me some advices/directions on my past relationship issues; I'm suffering the aftermath of broking with my ex although it had already been one and a half year. I am open to ideas and opinions on handling relationship issues and I can sense that his point of views are coming from a more matured and more realistic direction. Thus, I do appreciate his sharing of wisdom with me. The boyzillian session took a longer than expected time to complete as I requested for a "pause" session every now and then. Fortunately, Luis did not mind about the longer than usual session. I am very satisfied with the end results as it was carried out with minimal pain but big changes as my dick feels smoother without the hairs and optimally longer now. My boy loves it too as he can feel my smooth dick inside his boy-hole and my smooth balls pounding onto his ass cheeks while we are having sex.

After Luis applied moisturizing oil to soothe what was necessary after the boyzillian session, he proceed on with the 90 min massage. He managed to locate my tired muscles especially on my shoulder plate areas and neck and soothe it with medium press. He also provides good abdominal and chest massage after the back part of the body was done. The ending part was a simple facial and scalp massage and it was relaxing throughout the session that I nearly fell asleep. Before I knew it, the massage nearly ends on the 110 min and it had exceeded the stipulated timing of 90 min.

I am deeply impressed with the level of service Luis had provided to me on last sat; good and sound advice on my past relationship issues, meticulous and thorough scrubbing session and professional waxing and body massage service. Hope Luis is able to maintain this level of service and I will definitely patronize him again within the next few months. Thanks Luis.

Cheers,

Shirtlessboy

Just back from having a session with Luis today. Had a 60min Swedish massage and also waxing for my arms + legs.

It has been repeated by many other customers but I really want to add my 2 cents on his professionalism and dedication to the service. His place is discreet yet easy to find regardless you're driving or taking public transport (I took bus) , and the environment from the moment you step in is way better than many massage palours you see around. Great atmosphere and ambience for you to relax.

Another plus point for me is the open shower which is facing a wonderful greenery. Initially felt shy because never experienced this before but then I realized its also impossible for anyone to see. I enjoy scenery so this is like heaven to me haha.

Finally, the waxing and massage. I can see Luis makes effort to engage in conversation to take your mind off the waxing (which definitely works since I have a low threshold for pain and I survived hahahaha). And not only that, he makes the extra effort to touch up the places he has waxed to get rid of any smaller hairs which may have been harder to remove via the usual wax strip. I haven't been to many massages to compare his quality but what mattered was at the end of it, I felt light and really very relaxed, and that's what matters. He is also concerned about using too much strength and cares about the comfort of his customers very well.

Thank you for the wonderful experience Luis. I will definitely be back to see you again :)

On 11/13/2016 at 4:01 PM, vicktoria said:

Dearest Vicktoria,

WOW! Nice!

Thank you for your compliment and continuous support!

Look forward to serve you soon again.

Cheers!

Luis

On 11/15/2016 at 2:32 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Won't mind if the ghost looks like shim! hehe

Hi gstringguy26,

You watched too much 倩 女 幽 魂 ! :)

On 11/14/2016 at 1:38 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Yes agreed with you!

Thank you and see you soon!

Cheers!

Luis

On 12/1/2016 at 7:31 PM, konozuki said:

Just back from having a session with Luis today. Had a 60min Swedish massage and also waxing for my arms + legs.

It has been repeated by many other customers but I really want to add my 2 cents on his professionalism and dedication to the service. His place is discreet yet easy to find regardless you're driving or taking public transport (I took bus) , and the environment from the moment you step in is way better than many massage palours you see around. Great atmosphere and ambience for you to relax.

Another plus point for me is the open shower which is facing a wonderful greenery. Initially felt shy because never experienced this before but then I realized its also impossible for anyone to see. I enjoy scenery so this is like heaven to me haha.

Finally, the waxing and massage. I can see Luis makes effort to engage in conversation to take your mind off the waxing (which definitely works since I have a low threshold for pain and I survived hahahaha). And not only that, he makes the extra effort to touch up the places he has waxed to get rid of any smaller hairs which may have been harder to remove via the usual wax strip. I haven't been to many massages to compare his quality but what mattered was at the end of it, I felt light and really very relaxed, and that's what matters. He is also concerned about using too much strength and cares about the comfort of his customers very well.

Thank you for the wonderful experience Luis. I will definitely be back to see you again :)

Yes, he's really a professional who never mentioned a word of it, not like others who claimed they are pro, yet when compared to Luis its a far cry!

I love every moment of it when I'm there! And Oops it's nice to bathe naked at the top balcony facing the greens opposite, so relaxing!

I had engaged Luis on last Saturday late afternoon at about 5pm but was late due to heavy traffic along BKE. His place is very easy to locate as it is directly opposite the open space car-park next to the famous indian-muslim roti prata restaurant. Fortunately, he did not have any appointment after mine on that day and was able to wait for me.

I engaged him for his body scrub service, followed by boyzillian and lastly 90 min massage. He uses coffee granules and sea salt for his scrub and was very thorough throughout the scrubbing session. After the session, I could feel the my skin turns smoother and more moisturized. As I have tattoos on my back and arms, the colour intensity on my tattoos also turns better. I believe most tattoo enthusiasts would know what I meant after a body scrubbing session, if only I could put it in a better word.

The scrub was followed by a boyzillian and as I have not done any for the past three years, I was a little nervous. Luis was able to sense my nervousness and provided a numbing cream to soothe the pain during the waxing process. Luis was very professional during the session as he was able to strike onto a conversation and hold onto the it throughout the entire session, thus distracting me away from the pain. Luis can also be a good counsellor and he had given me some advices/directions on my past relationship issues; I'm suffering the aftermath of broking with my ex although it had already been one and a half year. I am open to ideas and opinions on handling relationship issues and I can sense that his point of views are coming from a more matured and more realistic direction. Thus, I do appreciate his sharing of wisdom with me. The boyzillian session took a longer than expected time to complete as I requested for a "pause" session every now and then. Fortunately, Luis did not mind about the longer than usual session. I am very satisfied with the end results as it was carried out with minimal pain but big changes as my dick feels smoother without the hairs and optimally longer now. My boy loves it too as he can feel my smooth dick inside his boy-hole and my smooth balls pounding onto his ass cheeks while we are having sex.

After Luis applied moisturizing oil to soothe what was necessary after the boyzillian session, he proceed on with the 90 min massage. He managed to locate my tired muscles especially on my shoulder plate areas and neck and soothe it with medium press. He also provides good abdominal and chest massage after the back part of the body was done. The ending part was a simple facial and scalp massage and it was relaxing throughout the session that I nearly fell asleep. Before I knew it, the massage nearly ends on the 110 min and it had exceeded the stipulated timing of 90 min.

I am deeply impressed with the level of service Luis had provided to me on last sat; good and sound advice on my past relationship issues, meticulous and thorough scrubbing session and professional waxing and body massage service. Hope Luis is able to maintain this level of service and I will definitely patronize him again within the next few months. Thanks Luis.

Cheers,

Shirtlessboy

Hi Shirtless boy,

Wow! Thank you for your loooooooooooooong 'essay'! I LIKE IT! :)

With best of luck to you for your past and present relationship!

See you soon.

Thank you and Cheers!

Luis

On 12/1/2016 at 7:31 PM, konozuki said:

Hi konozuki,

Many thanks for your compliments. They are definitely worth more than 2 cents lah! :) I LIKE THEM!

See you soon. Cheers!

Luis

On 12/8/2016 at 1:11 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Yes, he's really a professional who never mentioned a word of it, not like others who claimed they are pro, yet when compared to Luis its a far cry!

I love every moment of it when I'm there! And Oops it's nice to bathe naked at the top balcony facing the greens opposite, so relaxing!

Pai seh leh! :) I also enjoy every moment when I read all the good compliments and praises here! Thank you and Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Bro,

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:

Incall only.

Cheers!!!

Luis

Guest Dennis23

After reading all the comment from his customer I go ahead and make an appointment with him. 

His massage skills is different from other massuer i been to. He also does nt rush through the massage. The most awesome feature of the place is the outdoor shower, it very unique and different from others. 

But if he were to have a massage table would be complete and totally spa like place. 

Will plan for another visit soon.

On 1/14/2017 at 5:39 PM, Dennis23 said:

After reading all the comment from his customer I go ahead and make an appointment with him. 

His massage skills is different from other massuer i been to. He also does nt rush through the massage. The most awesome feature of the place is the outdoor shower, it very unique and different from others. 

But if he were to have a massage table would be complete and totally spa like place. 

Will plan for another visit soon.

Most of my faithful and regular supporters knew the great differences between using a massage bed and by using a mattress on the floor :) 

Edited by F19

Yoo Bro,

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:

Incall only.

Cheers!!!

Luis

http://heng50.wix.com/massage-0608

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 3:57 PM, F19 said:

Most of my faithful and regular supporters knew the great differences between using a massage bed and by using a mattress on the floor :) 

Still prefer a massage bed as it has a hole for the head to rest properly and breath...If on floor mattress my head will be slandered one side, after a while the whole neck becomes very stiff...

Edited by gstringuy26

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Bro,

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:

Incall only.

Cheers!!!

Luis

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Bro,

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:

Incall only.

Cheers!!!

Luis

On 5/29/2017 at 10:33 PM, ray90 said:

another wax done by Luis. Very detailed. feeling all smooth now :0 

20170524_180647ll.jpg

Hi ray90,

Thank you for your continuous support! Hope you had a great time surprising your partner. 

Cheers!

Luis

• 2 weeks later...

Had my stuff waxed by him recently and it was my second trip! Owner is very friendly and the place is very nice. He did a good job waxing and it wasn't painful. Reasonable costs too and I would go there again in future. As an example, this is my crack after a waxing session with him. Pretty smooth I would say!

https://s2.pixxxels.org/ljznlb555/20170615_112619.jpg

• F19 changed the title to Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road