Male HQ

Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)

Guest H0rnyboy

Guest Crotch Observer

er.. btw how to post pic ar? i've tried many times but still can't manage. :(

Sign up with photobucket.com (FOC) , attached all your pics there (no limit), and than link it here.

Few days ago, I was on my way home on the MRT.

I spotted a guy should be around 40s, he look handsome and those sugar daddy look, wearing a tight exc suit. I could see his cock outline clearly. Pointing upwards. The shirt he wear it's white and clearly can see-through his dark and pointy nipple.

At that moment, I'm sort of semi-hard by looking/staring at it.

Couldn't take down the pictures, too packed around me. :(

Few days ago, I was on my way home on the MRT.

I spotted a guy should be around 40s, he look handsome and those sugar daddy look, wearing a tight exc suit. I could see his cock outline clearly. Pointing upwards. The shirt he wear it's white and clearly can see-through his dark and pointy nipple.

At that moment, I'm sort of semi-hard by looking/staring at it.

Couldn't take down the pictures, too packed around me. :(

Wow, this is so hot. Often when i see those guys wearing their tight shirt and reveal their nipples really make me semi-hard when i look at them.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Crotch Observer

Sexy but weird, is the cock outline or pocket stuffs with wallet? :/

If you look at the subsequent photos, the guy parked "south". As a result, the crotch is flap and not protruding clearly. Don't hallucinate about the lines up or sideway.

Pinoy taking breaks with nice pair of...shoe. See who got the best crotchy shoe view. Not for the faint hearted. s2wtnn.jpg

U should let him know that pleated pants is so 1997.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Dawson

I think the whole notion of execs with tight pants refers more to well groomed young executives in tight fitting dress pants, not uncles or men who bear a bulge in their loose pleated pants.

392785_10150499517922009_740632008_10838900_328688576_n.jpg

My masturbatory pic now!

Having erotic fantasy with this now.

Here goes:

First we gives each other eye contact and kiss each other passionate.

Then I'll unbutton his shirt, grab and worship his body. Lick and suck his nipples.

Rub his cock underneath the tight pants, until he moan and couldn't take it. Release it and suck his cock and cum all over me :)

Don't be naive, of course an exec can be young, and they are mostly young. You should really have a good walk around Raffles Place on weekdays to have a good idea what the exec crowd is like. I think some people have a difficulty in distinguishing between execs and professionals.

Well, of course the topic can include well groomed mature execs, but from what I see in some of the pics, the problem lies with the pants. What constitutes tight exec pants are slim body fitting dress pants, not any pleated black pants.

I a not going to fight w anyone over this non event issue.i appreciate the time n effort song song n others who posted pics. Maybe those who don't find these pictures their cup of tea can post those they find a turn on. People like song song are not paid to post. If u don't like these pics, it's ok but there are others who find them sexy. U wan sexy young man pics, pls go sgboy. Be is an appreciation site for older man.

Guys, stop bickering, let's respect and love one another regardless of race, religion or handsome or not

it really depends on how a co. define it

some co.s called it admin asst/clerk, then move up to admin exec level , then promote to admin mgr, then to admin director

but i think in this thread,all of u are trying to generalize that an exec is some1 who usually do an "office" job (it could b a doc who sees patient in an "office rm) ,regardless of his rank/position, even an admin clerk can dress smartly with long sleeves shirt, etc

term 'executive' is losely used these days especially asian countries. in the west, conventionally it's a title for people holding higher rank in the office, what we call 'sales exec' or 'marketing exec' are 'sales/mktg rep' over there. 'executive' are senior staff and usually management level.

but doesn't matter these days. so many young people are getting major post as the whole world is changing and trending... like that facebook guy.

只不过只是...

Guest Sexy Spicy Poon Pipi

I don't really care what executives or non-executives craps here. WHAT I AM INTERESTED IS, guys with huge bulge behind pants and belts. I don't care if the guy is a bus driver, road sweepers, doctors, MP. Only want with jeans photo? Hey! you see, I am open to anything sexy.

• G_M changed the title to Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.