Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

I'm helping a 26 yr old Chinese bottom to organize an anonymous session. He is seeking Indian tops who would like to use him anonymously one after another. Safe play only.

Set up will be at a hotel (discreet, will not require visitor IC). Room will be windowless, lights will be dimmed/switched off. He will be blindfolded. Top(s) will enter the room, quick wash up/shower, fuck him (he can also suck you), cum and leave. 

Hotel location expected to be near Bugis. Date expected to be 10th or 17th of June 2022. (Fridays), timing to be confirmed. Drop me a PM with your telegram ID if keen. No $ involved but if anyone wants to chip in for the hotel, they are welcome to do so. 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:35 AM, boredatmess said:

I'm helping a 26 yr old Chinese bottom to organize an anonymous session. He is seeking Indian tops who would like to use him anonymously one after another. Safe play only.

Set up will be at a hotel (discreet, will not require visitor IC). Room will be windowless, lights will be dimmed/switched off. He will be blindfolded. Top(s) will enter the room, quick wash up/shower, fuck him (he can also suck you), cum and leave. 

Hotel location expected to be near Bugis. Date expected to be 10th or 17th of June 2022. (Fridays), timing to be confirmed. Drop me a PM with your telegram ID if keen. No $ involved but if anyone wants to chip in for the hotel, they are welcome to do so. 

Hi I am interested u can message me tele vijay8425