Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

We got together twice at Key Box on Sunday afternoons recently. You are an Indian guy, probably in your 30s. I am a bit older & slightly taller  than you. We had a good time together. You were a bit too rough to me, and you said sorry after you finished. :-) Anyhow, you were very keen the second time you met me. Hope we can meet outside of sauna? 

I am an overseas Chinese and staying in Singapore for the next few months. You had this information. If you happen to browse this forum, then it would be great! Otherwise, I will try to find you in the same time at the same place. :-) By the way, you are sexy!

I can see ppl say 7,7.5,8 and whatevr are all these ur sizes? Fun doesnt depend in the size..love to hv a good btm tmrw...NON INDIA BROWN SKIN MIX FIJIAN. 28/174/70 lean mass body. I DONT TALK ABOUT SIZES...lets try the fun.

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to start a line group for all Indian guys. This group will not be only for sex chats etc..! We can be friends get to know each other's. Hope to have a good amount of response.!!

Pls pm me..!

Edited by Kesy
  • G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic