Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

Submissive femm chinese cd bottom looking for 2 or more tops wif big cocks to turn me from a shy Cd into their feminised slut begging for their cocks. Love to hv both my hormone grown tits licked sucked n played at the same time as my mouth n pussyass is filled wif cock. Ideally looking for a masc dom who will arrange for me to be used regularly

On 6/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, Sub muslimah said:

Submissive femm chinese cd bottom looking for 2 or more tops wif big cocks to turn me from a shy Cd into their feminised slut begging for their cocks. Love to hv both my hormone grown tits licked sucked n played at the same time as my mouth n pussyass is filled wif cock. Ideally looking for a masc dom who will arrange for me to be used regularly

Interested

Femm chinese sissy bottom looking to fulfill fantasy of being turned from a shy gurl into a feminized sissy slut for a group of indians by having a group of masc tops dominate me, tease, lick, suck n play with my hormone grown tits until I get so hot n horny and then have my mouth n pussy filled with big cocks as my tits are sucked by others as they constantly keep telling me that once they are thru with fucking me n totally flooding me with their seed, there will be no turning back cos all the cum in me is going to chemically change me and turn me into that mindless slut in need of big cocks all the time 

1 hour ago, Luvsu said:

32 , 170/68. Local ind bottom.

Any top wanna meet today? I am able to travel and I have lube. message me for my pics.

I have lube Thats what I call a well prepared bottom....:thumb:

Line Group for 

Indian & Chasers (since 2015)

there’s 37 members but not so active. 

Trying to make the group active again

line ID kesyboii 

add me 

thanks 

• G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic