Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

1 minute ago, kimlo777 said:

yesterday an Indian foreign worker was showing off his fat 7-inch cock in the toilet at yishun mrt station.  when the coast was clear, he turned to face me and i started stroking his cock.  it was huge but was not 100% hard.  his cock felt huge and heavy in my palms but was not stiff - the way i like it.  he insisted on penetrating me but i put it on a raincheck wondering how a soft dick can possibly enter me.  still nice to feel a huge indian salami for those few seconds.

Did he say "ice cream" to u?? Lucky u to get his cum...:P

Just now, Ezra81 said:

Did he say "ice cream" to u?? Lucky u to get his cum...:P

no he said, 'fuck' to me and his hand went to my buttocks.  i wasn't in the mood to get fuck so refused him.  and no didn't get to make him cum either as the toilet was rather crowded yesterday with so many people walking in and out and he was too frightened to go into the cubicle for me to suck him. so just touch touch then left him.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

no he said, 'fuck' to me and his hand went to my buttocks.  i wasn't in the mood to get fuck so refused him.  and no didn't get to make him cum either as the toilet was rather crowded yesterday with so many people walking in and out and he was too frightened to go into the cubicle for me to suck him. so just touch touch then left him.

Ic... good enuff for the feel.. :D

7 hours ago, JamesAdmas said:

Wow finger fuck is a real turn on

7 hours ago, bottom4top said:

Nice to let guys fully use the ass hole man.

You turn me on @JamesAdmas.

@bottom4top , I'm slowly practicing and trying  it:-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Submissive chinese TG on hormones is looking for a masculine top with a big cock to turn her into his muslimah sissy slut.  Love to be kept dressed in conservative muslimah wear but have him turn me into his total slut by licking, sucking n playing with both my hormone grown tits til i am begging for him to fuck me and make me his slut by filling me up with his  seed.  Hopefully looking to find a man who loves to fuck me in my baju n shoot his cum deep in me and keep his cum in me by plugging me up so that his cum enters my body and mind n my very being, totally turning me into his feminized sissy slut.  Msg me on kik for quick response.  For info I cant host  My kik id is

lgtv69 (lower case L)

purple baju 1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sub muslimah said:

Submissive chinese TG on hormones is looking for a masculine top with a big cock to turn her into his muslimah sissy slut.  Love to be kept dressed in conservative muslimah wear but have him turn me into his total slut by licking, sucking n playing with both my hormone grown tits til i am begging for him to fuck me and make me his slut by filling me up with his  seed.  Hopefully looking to find a man who loves to fuck me in my baju n shoot his cum deep in me and keep his cum in me by plugging me up so that his cum enters my body and mind n my very being, totally turning me into his feminized sissy slut.  Msg me on kik for quick response.  For info I cant host  My kik id is

lgtv69 (lower case L)

purple baju 1.jpg

Pretty stupid assumption.... u cannot mention muslimah if u behave worst than a whore cause its very degrading to that community. Fucking sluts.

• G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic