Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Thomas

Have a brief encounter, jo session until cum, with this cute boy in the steam room at around 5pm today. As I'm in a hurry I have to leave after taking shower. If you are here hope to meet you up again. 

Guest Wallet
On June 8, 2018 at 9:19 PM, CumdrinkNgo said:

Field Review dated 08/06/2018

Cruise Club: hardly less than 30 people, more free loaders and wax statutes.

Annual FEE, $30 AND must be renewed annually, else it be void.

Bad Customer service reported.

Keybox, tenmenclub and Shogun: always running out of towels, lockers.

This post is false. The membership fee at Cruise Club is $10 ... not .. $30. They already have enough problems, so there is no need to incorrectly describe the membership fee, in an attempt to make them look even worse.

I don't even understand why people complain about the membership fee ... $10 is practically nothing ... and they give you one free entry anyway which basically makes up for the $10. The issues are cleanliness and attitude.

On 7/9/2018 at 7:48 AM, Steve5380 said:

Too bad,  there was a time when they were the hottest sauna in town.

Did they miscalculate badly in their pricing with the free entry the all-rejecting statues?

The best would be that they are taken over by an entrepreneur that can revitalize the place making it super sexy with total nudity everywhere at all times and organizing frequent foam parties and special events where subsidized young gays cleverly act as sex catalysts to precipitate wild orgies at peak times.

Towel Club still the best.. too bad.. no longer exist

Guest Run away
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest 7th Month said:

was there an issue with 7th month. hardly less than 20 patrons yesterday

Nope its because the people loitering in there are scarier than ghost.. scare others away. 

48 minutes ago, Boy98 said:

I've went there yesterday . There were only about 20 peeps .. anyone going later on?

Looks like in no time to close soon.

Guest Dyxikup
12 hours ago, Soulmates said:

Didn't actually realize where this is until today; Saw 2 cute boys walking out. Man wish I wasn't there waiting for someone else for dinner.

Something similar happened to me last night (Sunday) around eight. I saw a really cute young chub wearing specs exiting Cruise Club, and because there was a family with children walking very slowly in front of us, he was directly beside me for a few minutes. I kept stealing glances at him but couldn't bring myself to say anything. I really wanted to talk to him and ask how many people were inside and so on, but felt trying to initiate such a conversation on the street was improper and might offend him, not to mention the family in front of us probably would have overheard. He soon veered over to the bus stop, I think, while I continued on to meet my friends in Chinatown. So frustrating because in terms of face, body, and age he is 100% my type.

I’ve been to keybox and cruise club. Yes, the facilities at keybox are way better (personal gym space, free drinks, free computer to use, many showers, free tv) but the customers are the downfall. A lot of matured/old men go there. I’ve been there 5-6 times and it’s fhe same group of people. 

Cruise club on the other hand has all the hot and cute studs

Guest Instynct

Agree with the earlier posts which say Cruise Club does not utilize their space properly. Under the current layout, and crowd size, it is simply too big. If it were my job, I would advise them to do a radical overhaul, but what I envision is probably too cost prohibitive.

I would have them turn the lower floor into a real gym with all of the basic workout equipment including a few treadmills, get rid of the steam room and hot tub, and move the locker area further to the back near the showers and toilets. Proper clothes and shoes would be required in the gym area. When people come in, the counter staff would ask if they want to use the exercise gym, or other facilities. Those who want to use the gym would be assigned lockers on the lower floor (although they can still go upstairs after working out if they want).

The second floor would remain largely as it is, but redesigned to create more cubicles, and the two blowjob cubicles would be converted into one cubicle with a bed. A bit of lighting would be placed near the base of all walls so people can see where they are walking. The maze would also have a line of glow stick style lighting just above head level, say around 2.2 meters up, so we can see faces. The darkroom would have feet level glow stick style lighting only. The staff would have to constantly monitor the air con so it's not too hot or too cold.

On the third floor there would be another locker area for people who only want to use the non-workout facilities. A staff member would always be stationed at the second floor landing to make sure nobody goes into the maze wearing sneakers or dress shoes as well as to make sure there is always an adequate supply of condoms in the box (which would now be on the landing). The café would be removed with the space used for part of the locker area as well as the sauna room and hot tub. The bed area at the top of the stairs would be smaller.

The addition of a real gym makes the membership fee alone worthwhile. Everybody would pay the initial $10 including cadets. There would be four levels of members -- junior cadets (18-24), senior cadets (25-29), captains (30-39), and commanders (40-UP). No more free entry except with vouchers which would be given out on a rare and limited basis. The junior cadets would pay something like $4 per entry, senior cadets $8 per entry, captains $16 per entry, and commanders $24 per entry. Packages can be created to save on the per entry fees.

No more so-called special events except on the eve of public holidays and the public holidays themselves. That way nobody is confused as to when there is a special event and there is no need to complain. Otherwise they can keep theme nights at regular prices, but change them as another post mentioned, to diversify the crowd. There could be cadet, captain, and commander nights where members in those age groups get a $1 discount upon entry. And there can still be skin night, glow stick night, underwear night, chub and chaser night, etc.

Doing some of this would at least revitalize Cruise Club's reputation, and give the place new life, but cleanliness and customer service also need to be prioritized so that the members can have a good experience as well as incentives to go again on a regular basis.

Am I welcome to chill and hang around in the nude without taking part in the fun (no bj/hj/sex)?

What is the culture like, will people come up to you and touch you even if you dont want them to?

Do I need a membership/show IC or identification I if I want to go or is there a per-entry thing?

Guest Skewlyngh
2 hours ago, Guest New said:

Am I welcome to chill and hang around in the nude without taking part in the fun (no bj/hj/sex)?

What is the culture like, will people come up to you and touch you even if you dont want them to?

Do I need a membership/show IC or identification I if I want to go or is there a per-entry thing?

You can just walk around and check out guys, as well as watch the brave few who might try to have fun in the corridor or sauna, without actually doing anything yourself. Some young guys new to the scene, but not yet comfortable having sex do this, and several posters refer to them as statues. Nonetheless don't do stuff you are not comfortable about.

Some people will probably come up and touch you if they think you are their type. Just politely say 'no thanks' and walk away if you are not interested. There might be a couple of desperate uncles who forgot the meaning of 'no' but keep politely saying 'not interested' and eventually I assume they will get the message and quit wasting both of your time.

Cruise Club always requires you to buy a $10 one-year membership the first time you go but they will probably give you a future free entry coupon which cancels out the $10 anyway. They will look at your IC Card to verify your age but they will not write down your details. After that per entry fees depend on your age group and if any special event is on.

With today being the eve of a public holiday, I am actually considering a visit, but some of these posts about low numbers of customers are giving me pause. On the other hand, every time I walk past, I always see cute young guys leaving. With that in mind, maybe a lot of young guys with free time will go today, and all of them can enjoy a pleasant trip.

Guest Suction
17 hours ago, Guest Skewlyngh said:

You can just walk around and check out guys, as well as watch the brave few who might try to have fun in the corridor or sauna, without actually doing anything yourself. Some young guys new to the scene, but not yet comfortable having sex do this, and several posters refer to them as statues. Nonetheless don't do stuff you are not comfortable about.

Some people will probably come up and touch you if they think you are their type. Just politely say 'no thanks' and walk away if you are not interested. There might be a couple of desperate uncles who forgot the meaning of 'no' but keep politely saying 'not interested' and eventually I assume they will get the message and quit wasting both of your time.

Cruise Club always requires you to buy a $10 one-year membership the first time you go but they will probably give you a future free entry coupon which cancels out the $10 anyway. They will look at your IC Card to verify your age but they will not write down your details. After that per entry fees depend on your age group and if any special event is on.

With today being the eve of a public holiday, I am actually considering a visit, but some of these posts about low numbers of customers are giving me pause. On the other hand, every time I walk past, I always see cute young guys leaving. With that in mind, maybe a lot of young guys with free time will go today, and all of them can enjoy a pleasant trip.

Wish I could meet you there and suck your cock! 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, QamarulGG said:

I’ve been to keybox and cruise club. Yes, the facilities at keybox are way better (personal gym space, free drinks, free computer to use, many showers, free tv) but the customers are the downfall. A lot of matured/old men go there. I’ve been there 5-6 times and it’s fhe same group of people. 

Cruise club on the other hand has all the hot and cute studs

at this rate of diminishing paying patrons, Cruise Club should be closing anytime

Guest Twisting

Does anybody have any honest field reports from yesterday? I assume with today being the actual public holiday there should be even more people one way or the other? Especially since all the Poly, JC, and Uni boys don't need to attend school today? Not to mention the hot 20somethings who aren't working today?

Guest packagedeals
1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

Do we get our refunds if they close ?

Like u buy coupon package deal in facial /hair  salon, if they close, one can go to Consumer Assoc and seek re-dress and refunds

Guest Filler

I went yesterday. The fake stories of Cruise Club's impending death are greatly exaggerated. I went in around 5 PM. There was another guy at the counter and soon line of at least five more guys formed behind us. Upon entry the locker room was filled with guys sitting around on their phones as well as three or four people working out on the gym equipment. The steam room and hot tub both had guys and I had to wait for a shower because two of the six showerheads only had cold water and the four with hot water were occupied.

Upstairs in the maze there were lots of guys, many young twinks, but also a few fat uncles and old whities and even a black guy. No young chubs, which are my favorites to fuck, but young skinny guys also turn me on. There was one boy with specs who I thought was really hot but he went into a room with another guy right after I saw him set I set my sights on a different guy. After fucking him and showering and gargling, I found the first boy and fucked him, and it was easy despite his slim build because I was his third sex of the day.

After resting a while, I got horny again, and returned upstairs. It was skin theme by now so everybody was naked. They also closed one door in the maze, so to go from side to side, you had to walk through the darkroom. I was touched and grabbed everywhere. There was one superchub lying in a room with the door open, I think a 30-plus Filipino or something, but not my type so I ignored him. Found a young chub and fucked him and later got a young muscular boy. Left happy around 10 after filling four condoms with big cumloads.

Guest Outraged
1 hour ago, Guest Fill said:

Dead like ghost town, chilly too....less than 20 people on a sat

You went at the wrong time! There were a lot of people before 10 PM! After that, most of the guys left to go clubbing, or else needed to get home for the evening! I don't know if there were truly "less than 20 people" after 10 PM but I know there were "a lot more than 20 people" before 10 PM! Sometimes it's all about luck and timing!

Guest bvhuio
On 8/23/2018 at 8:10 AM, Guest Filler said:

I went yesterday. The fake stories of Cruise Club's impending death are greatly exaggerated. I went in around 5 PM. There was another guy at the counter and soon line of at least five more guys formed behind us. Upon entry the locker room was filled with guys sitting around on their phones as well as three or four people working out on the gym equipment. The steam room and hot tub both had guys and I had to wait for a shower because two of the six showerheads only had cold water and the four with hot water were occupied.

Upstairs in the maze there were lots of guys, many young twinks, but also a few fat uncles and old whities and even a black guy. No young chubs, which are my favorites to fuck, but young skinny guys also turn me on. There was one boy with specs who I thought was really hot but he went into a room with another guy right after I saw him set I set my sights on a different guy. After fucking him and showering and gargling, I found the first boy and fucked him, and it was easy despite his slim build because I was his third sex of the day.

After resting a while, I got horny again, and returned upstairs. It was skin theme by now so everybody was naked. They also closed one door in the maze, so to go from side to side, you had to walk through the darkroom. I was touched and grabbed everywhere. There was one superchub lying in a room with the door open, I think a 30-plus Filipino or something, but not my type so I ignored him. Found a young chub and fucked him and later got a young muscular boy. Left happy around 10 after filling four condoms with big cumloads.

you are relating a science fiction of your experience in cruise.

it is only fiction and your imagination.

its a dead place every guy worth his dick is playing over at keybox

5 hours ago, Guest bvhuio said:

I read and went on sunday, it was cold and empty, thought it was crowded on Sat as claimed. Reception counter as usual sulky face guys. left after 1 hour

Guest Disagree
7 hours ago, Guest bvhuio said:

So play at Keybox, enjoy your fun, and stop wasting our time with constant bashing of Cruise Club. Let the people who prefer to stay with Cruise Club even when it is 'dead' make their own decisions.

Guest Feedback

Can I give feedback? Saunas should provide an alternative way to prove membership. Having a membership card is really risky. Maybe once registered, hp number should be enough.  My mom found my cruise club card and asked me what it was. Hope she doesn't Google it!

Guest not hiding
1 hour ago, Guest Feedback said:

Can I give feedback? Saunas should provide an alternative way to prove membership. Having a membership card is really risky. Maybe once registered, hp number should be enough.  My mom found my cruise club card and asked me what it was. Hope she doesn't Google it!

So what? one day you need to tell her anyway...

Guest @ Rest
On August 26, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Guest bvhuio said:

If you like Keybox, that is your right, but the way to promote Keybox on Blowing Wind is to type nice things about Keybox in the thread about Keybox.

Not by typing bad things about Cruise Club in the thread about Cruise Club. Your post is an admission of sabotage which is against the forum's rules.

Enjoy your time at Keybox, and let those who choose to attend Cruise Club enjoy or not enjoy their time. All of your negative posts create bad karma.

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7:00 PM, Guest Instynct said:

Agree with the earlier posts which say Cruise Club does not utilize their space properly. Under the current layout, and crowd size, it is simply too big. If it were my job, I would advise them to do a radical overhaul, but what I envision is probably too cost prohibitive.

I would have them turn the lower floor into a real gym with all of the basic workout equipment including a few treadmills, get rid of the steam room and hot tub, and move the locker area further to the back near the showers and toilets. Proper clothes and shoes would be required in the gym area. When people come in, the counter staff would ask if they want to use the exercise gym, or other facilities. Those who want to use the gym would be assigned lockers on the lower floor (although they can still go upstairs after working out if they want).

The second floor would remain largely as it is, but redesigned to create more cubicles, and the two blowjob cubicles would be converted into one cubicle with a bed. A bit of lighting would be placed near the base of all walls so people can see where they are walking. The maze would also have a line of glow stick style lighting just above head level, say around 2.2 meters up, so we can see faces. The darkroom would have feet level glow stick style lighting only. The staff would have to constantly monitor the air con so it's not too hot or too cold.

On the third floor there would be another locker area for people who only want to use the non-workout facilities. A staff member would always be stationed at the second floor landing to make sure nobody goes into the maze wearing sneakers or dress shoes as well as to make sure there is always an adequate supply of condoms in the box (which would now be on the landing). The café would be removed with the space used for part of the locker area as well as the sauna room and hot tub. The bed area at the top of the stairs would be smaller.

The addition of a real gym makes the membership fee alone worthwhile. Everybody would pay the initial $10 including cadets. There would be four levels of members -- junior cadets (18-24), senior cadets (25-29), captains (30-39), and commanders (40-UP). No more free entry except with vouchers which would be given out on a rare and limited basis. The junior cadets would pay something like $4 per entry, senior cadets $8 per entry, captains $16 per entry, and commanders $24 per entry. Packages can be created to save on the per entry fees.

No more so-called special events except on the eve of public holidays and the public holidays themselves. That way nobody is confused as to when there is a special event and there is no need to complain. Otherwise they can keep theme nights at regular prices, but change them as another post mentioned, to diversify the crowd. There could be cadet, captain, and commander nights where members in those age groups get a $1 discount upon entry. And there can still be skin night, glow stick night, underwear night, chub and chaser night, etc.

Doing some of this would at least revitalize Cruise Club's reputation, and give the place new life, but cleanliness and customer service also need to be prioritized so that the members can have a good experience as well as incentives to go again on a regular basis.

Good suggestion but for cruise to do that, they will need to pump in huge amount of money which i dont think they will consider and for staff to carry out the duties, umm they actually need to get in new staff, more staff =more cost again....i would suggest they have a glass cabinet for exhibitionist and statues can also watch and hopefully that will makes them horny enough to take action.

13 hours ago, Guest Feedback said:

And what did you reply her ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest No Need
13 hours ago, Guest Feedback said:

You don't actually need to keep your membership card. I lost mine before, but on the next visit, they confirmed my identity by asking for my name and date of birth.

17 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Good suggestion but for cruise to do that, they will need to pump in huge amount of money which i dont think they will consider and for staff to carry out the duties, umm they actually need to get in new staff, more staff =more cost again....i would suggest they have a glass cabinet for exhibitionist and statues can also watch and hopefully that will makes them horny enough to take action.

Is there no way to make the place attractive again?

They were the best sauna for years, but ignored the negatives found by their guests.

I assume that their fixed costs are far superior to what they incrementally spend with the number of guests.

So if they would lower their entrance fees for regular public, eliminate the free entry and thus reduce the statues or make them more interested in getting some value for the money they spend, be honest about their passes,  and... be a little more friendly?

Guest ignore signs
On 8/29/2018 at 4:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

Is there no way to make the place attractive again?

They were the best sauna for years, but ignored the negatives found by their guests.

I assume that their fixed costs are far superior to what they incrementally spend with the number of guests.

So if they would lower their entrance fees for regular public, eliminate the free entry and thus reduce the statues or make them more interested in getting some value for the money they spend, be honest about their passes,  and... be a little more friendly?

In your thinking we would still have Nokia smartphones competing with I phones...

However, your overall input is good. The entrance fees should go down, the free entry entitlement should be reduced. The increase of the free entry entitlement up to age of 27y  has not realistically increased the amount of guests in my view. The free entry passes are more of a hassle than a benefit. The entrance timing caters to guys working nearby and doesn't consider that many guys can't reach the place by 17:59. Me for instance would need to leave the office around 4.45pm, who can afford that?

I think the management of Cruise has not read the signs on the walls.

Or it boils down to mathematics.

Like today I worked a bit longer as I had to finish some urgent task. it's 7.30pm . In any other city I would go cruise, but 28 dollars (compared to 15 Dollars at keybox), still with the danger of eventually not getting laid because most guys might have left already until I reach or chasing super duper gym toned bods? Had it been 18 Dollars, sure I would have spent the additional bucks and go cruise.

Often people need to fall very deep first to learn a lesson...

It would just need one more fancy place opening and I would say Cruise is gone forever...

But the Cruise management seems optimistic that they can win the battle with their high entrance pricing.

I personally don't think so on the long run.

Went yesterday as a first timer to cruise club. 

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the 10$ fee because it was disco light maze. Not sure there would be more <27yo if this 10$ fee was removed since Tuesday is free entry for cadets anyway.

The receptionist was friendly and polite, I can't say it's the same for all the staff but at least those I interacted with were helpful and nice. Think there was this part timer who was there too, quite cute :)

we smiled at each other when I was leaving *heart melts*

Place was clean enough. The same guy mentioned above was going around clearing the floors from tissue and condom wrappers (and who knows what else)

People wise, saw 2 who caught my eye. Though we did look at each other, but I was with a friend so didn't make contact.

Mostly mid 20s to mid 30s, average and slightly toned built. Was there from 730-10, crowd was roughly like that throughout. 

Statues are expected I would presume, since everyone would want to wait for their "perfect one". And since it's skin night with disco maze, you can have a good look at everyone quite clearly from head to toe at some areas of the maze.

Cheers

Edited by exhaustingguy

2 hours ago, exhaustingguy said:

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the 10$ fee because it was disco light maze. Not sure there would be more <27yo if this 10$ fee was removed since Tuesday is free entry for cadets anyway.

The receptionist was friendly and polite, I can't say it's the same for all the staff but at least those I interacted with were helpful and nice. Think there was this part timer who was there too, quite cute :)

Place was clean enough. The same guy mentioned above was going around clearing the floors from tissue and condom wrappers (and who knows what else)

People wise, saw 2 who caught my eye. Though we did look at each other, but I was with a friend so didn't make contact.

Mostly mid 20s to mid 30s, average and slightly toned built. Was there from 730-10, crowd was roughly like that throughout. 

Statues are expected I would presume, since everyone would want to wait for their "perfect one". And since it's skin night with disco maze, you can have a good look at everyone quite clearly from head to toe at some areas of the maze.

Cheers

Was it awkward to see your friend naked on skin night?

Guest CCvisitor
4 hours ago, exhaustingguy said:

Cheers

I was there on the same timeframe. Although it wasnt a huge crowd, having less people meant that more guys are willing to settle. Managed to cum twice and had fun with a total of three hot guys.

Guest 3 friends
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, Guest CCvisitor said:

I was there on the same timeframe. Although it wasnt a huge crowd, having less people meant that more guys are willing to settle. Managed to cum twice and had fun with a total of three hot guys.

Less than 12 guys, on a Thursday night its very pathetic, including me and my 3 frds, countably should be 8, if include staff should be 15. Don't think be wasting money at this place anymore.

18 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

I stopped going to Cruise after knowing the $10 membership (for a year) expired... when I have lifetime membership elsewhere

consider it charity to keep cruise going otherwise no money to pay rent and staff will need to eat grass too.

1 hour ago, Tim Lee said:

There are hardly anyone going to Cruise anymore. I have long given up on the place.

Besides , the place is freezing in the dark maze area. Seek for alternative sauna to go . 

Then how did they manage to survive if hardly no one going ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest CC Visitor
3 hours ago, Guest 3 friends said:

Less than 12 guys, on a Thursday night its very pathetic, including me and my 3 frds, countably should be 8, if include staff should be 15. Don't think be wasting money at this place anymore.

Honestly, I don't mind low number of guests if they're hot and horny. Quality > Quantity always. In my post I mentioned I had fun with three hot guys. I wouldn't care if there were other people there or not, I was still totally satisfied.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic