Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Raiden Alpha

There is a joker that always wear a baseball cap pull low over his face in the dark maze of cruise club and walk and walk and walk forever in there stopping briefly once in a while to catch a breath and strike a pose.

That monkey is cute and cartoon in my memory.

There is a joker that always wear a baseball cap pull low over his face in the dark maze of cruise club and walk and walk and walk forever in there stopping briefly once in a while to catch a breath and strike a pose.

That monkey is cute and cartoon in my memory.

He thought he's a superstar ma. I had even seen someone wearing sunglasses in the sauna

Yesterday, there was this fat indian pig pestering people all around the maze. Going around trying to grope people in corners, blocking passageways, saying hi, i love you, i want touch you ... disgusting. He had the cheek to force his way through the door, plant his flabby ass on the bed and refuse to move out when another couple was moving into a room. ill-behaved people like that should just be castrated. Angst!

From Queen's Resort? :D

Guest Raiden Alpha

I saw him, he paid and went in with his cap proudly but I went out...without paying

I remembered there is alot of discussion about cruise's charges discrepancies...

I have had the same bad experience RECENTLY, on the website it states no-event is Price X, and it s really no-event but at my last trip, i was charged like S$5 more than X.

Today, when i m supposed to went it w free pass, CC told me my membership was expired since Dec (need to pay S$10 for membership renewal), why didnt they inform me during my previous admission?

Every trip i come to CC, there are some wierd person and models (that is fine, it s their business), the most unacceptable is there s always price hike! I threw the card and good, it s a NO -return

I rather go to some heartfelt places

Why not just pay a single visit entrance fee everytime you want to visit a sauna?

Lucky my sex drive is not high so I'm never entice by the saunas multiple visits saving packages.

On to another side note how come I seldom hear people gripping about the high entrance fees of the other two more up end saunas 5 to 6 years ago($26-$27 range)?

Singapore getting too expensive to live and spend in nowadays perhaps?

I also don't believe any saunas will employ models to go and act as bait to lure customers into their premises.

When a fuck den attain popularity and a trendy image,the attention seekers/wannabe posers/crazy muscle marys/handsome money boy will naturally gravitate toward such places. This has always been so in all night party circuit entertainment industry. Night scene are always like this,it attracts all kind of characters from all corner.

Guest Raiden Alpha

I did , Raiden :and i always get single entrance, but this round, they said i must pay for renewal fees

I have never bought a multiple visit

How s the crowd just now?

Technically speaking I have not step into a gay sauna for two years already so I don't know.

My sauna active years are from 2008-2011 only.

Modern sauna goers usually do a butterfly fly by and release their load and go off. It's not like my predecessors days when sauna culture was at it height and popularity back in the early 2000s where the place will be jam packed with people who refuse to leave the place for hours on end.

As far as I know right now in 2014 there are currently 8 gay saunas in operation. Of which 5 require membership system in order to enter with 2 of them having a annual membership renewal fees which cost $10.The remaining 3 operate on a walk-in basis.

From Queen's Resort? :D

Omg, i still fucking turn straight everytime i recall that sight. That hairy ball of lard emerging from the darkness, his eyes fixed on u, saliva dripping from his toothless mouth. He switched the lights off and left the door open, didn't help that all other room were occupied. When i came back with my friend to check again, switched on the lights and he was lying on the bed, hands supporting his tiny head like he's on pageant for Ms Whale-niverse. Hi, he says... I wanted to kick him in the balls.

I honestly think he's send here to exorcist the gay out of fellow cruisers. I'll pay $10 to burn his membership card please.

Guest Good neighbor

Some idiot tied his used condom and threw it over the partition.

It landed on my back while I was having fun with my partner.

Luckily there wasn't much inside.

Call the police

Yeah I don't know why there are complaints about prices at sauna X or Y.... most of them charge the same prices for walk-ins (talking about regular entry). Most range between $24 and $26. Everything is on their website and I always check it out before going and never had surprises...

Guest anti cheapo

aNYWAY, i feel happier after i left without paying

you are just a cheapo who like to take advantages of others. dun shame other graduates who are not like you

Guest hunkybait

I read from other gay forum that CC management paid some good looking hunkies to attract patrons so they think there are lots of hunkies going there but if you approach them they will politely reject you because they are there on duty not as fun seeker, anyone can verify this?

THey told me i need to pay S$10 for renewal of membership (expired since dec, why didnt they tell me earlier in dec or jan or even feb?)

is it because i m using a free pass , then they told me need to renew...

And i replied it's "ok" , and decided to leave, they returned my "expired card" and didnt return me my free pass (which is NOT expired till 22nd Feb), i could have regretted and decided to come back right? 

I think whether you were using the free pass is not the issue. Let's say you didn't have the free pass that day, you would still need to pay $10 plus the per entry charge for that day to gain entry.

But I am also quite puzzled why the staff didn't return the free pass to you. Could it be that you got the free pass from another person? Maybe there is a policy that free pass is not transferable?

Guest Raiden Alpha

Dont bother, i dont intend to return anymore

THey told me i need to pay S$10 for renewal of membership (expired since dec, why didnt they tell me earlier in dec or jan or even feb?)

is it because i m using a free pass , then they told me need to renew...

And i replied it's "ok" , and decided to leave, they returned my "expired card" and didnt return me my free pass (which is NOT expired till 22nd Feb), i could have regretted and decided to come back right?

You can't use your free pass when your membership card has already expired.

It seem like communication breakdown between the both parties.

Cruise club membership need to be renew annually,a renewal charge of $10 apply per year.

And none of the sauna in Singapore will call their patron to inform them that their member card are nearing expiry date.

Hope this clarify sauna goer doubts.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Guest UglySingaporean

Since u r here, from what you say, I can only conclude that you are a cheapo who is upset that you can't get to be cheap.

If you wanna fuck for free, do it at your own home. No membership required lol. But u still have to buy your own lube, condom and pay for the aircon. So better fuck at someone else's home. Hope someone will take you in :P

Guest Raiden Alpha

There is no need to be rude.Effective communication skill can bring your message across and resolve a lot of issues in life.

This is a invaluable life skill for all.

Guest Raiden Alpha

i think the membership pass expire every new year.. so ,,be on the safe side ,if you get free pass near end of the year ,hurry use it b4 new year

Some clarifications.

Mempership annual expiry date has nothing to do with year end or year start.Instead it depend on which date you join them.

Eg. If you join a sauna on 03/07/2014 as a member then your membership will expire on 03/07/2015.

Absolute and Cruise membership last only one year. After that you all have to do renewal every year it has expire.

Only keybox and one seven membership are a one time charge and last for a lifetime or at least until they cease operation.

i went absolute they told me is yearly expire,not date join.. so maybe must ask cruise also that way or not,

,just in case..

so, if you join dec 30th, you only left 1 day? very funny

so, if you join dec 30th, you only left 1 day? very funny

By right , should be the day you renew 1yr later then exp date. 

of cos ppl may think its its the date you join but the fact is not  because may not visit the place even after your card exp right HAHA

On the roof top cafe area. Yeah not enough lockers your belongings will be tied up in plastic bags, and they will write a number to it. Someone lost his wallet during the last session. Do better be early than sorry. As mentioned before, can't understand why they dont have the foam area on the ground floor outside the shower area, much more convenient. The event is so packed until second floor no rooms to use also. Have fun guys, don't be choosy, just play in the foam and rubba rubba!

Edited by TYRtan

They should have it last night on a Saturday, Sunday is abit off, next day got to work, can't stay on for too long, duh. :(

I guess their Saturdays are quite popular so they don't need a special event to bring people in.

Nobody wants to stay hours in that foam anyway :) imagine your skin if you stay too long... :)

Missing it for a second time. Not in town. Sobs haha

I guess their Saturdays are quite popular so they don't need a special event to bring people in.

Nobody wants to stay hours in that foam anyway :) imagine your skin if you stay too long... :)

Missing it for a second time. Not in town. Sobs haha

Nothing to be sad about. I'm sure it can't beat ANIKI's foam party haha xD

anybody been to the foam party before? what is it like?

Hey all! Haha the foam party was awesome...

And as most mentioned, the lockers was filled up early! Haha, first time experiencing it. Was great but some parts when the foam came up to my face level was abit choking la >.<

Hey all! Haha the foam party was awesome...

And as most mentioned, the lockers was filled up early! Haha, first time experiencing it. Was great but some parts when the foam came up to my face level was abit choking la >.<

choking? I tot u good at CPR?

the most foamy  ever event~~lol...dare not move around too  much in the foam..scare tio drown  by foam.. this time really way too much foam..lol

Agree i think them hear us last session ><  this time is too much foam till level 3 staircase to level 2 dark area. all got foam >.< and also the jazz pool also foam up HAHA

but for those who don t follow safety , dont blame the foam chok them. If u are short please dont move to the center when u cant breathe and start to chok or swollen too much foam.. Than blame the organiser .BUt overrall tonight foam party was like  u walking on top of a cloud.Feel like white christmas snowing in Singapore.

Guest CruisePatron

The crowd is great, lots of guys, variety of meats. However, the foam is too much, too thick, even tall guys can't escape from being choked up by the foam.

There's only 1 entry point and 1 exit point (which is good for crowd control). However, the foam flows all the way down to the stairs of 2nd lvl. Imagine, having to figure out walking down the stairs from rooftop to 2nd floor while entire staircase steps filled with foam (you can't see and a matter of time before accident may occur). 2nd floor is filled with bits and pieces of foam, making the floors slippery.

By 11.30pm, the lights on 2nd lvl were on, bright lights, signalling to the cruisers.... (the party's over). That's also when you realise, that hot guy you think he is, turns out to be ummm....not. "Cinderella suddenly become Shrek."

They have it on Sunday, because the staffs want to start cleaning up fast. If it was on Friday or Saturday, Cruisers will be at the foam area whole night. The shower boy may have no choice but to stay there whole night. Entire area will be filled with foam whole night till next morning. The staff will have a lot of work till next morning. By then, most of them will be zonked out.

Yesterday the foam party was fabulous wt a lot of eye candies...btw, did anyone cum in the pool? I think i got step on a few condoms in the foam pool...eeee...

Guest CruisePatron

Lol you sound a report of the event.

Good job.

All the hot guy alway leave from 8.30 pm to 10.30pm.

Go before 8pm confirm got more chose and eye candy to see

I did come at 7 and was there till 11.45.

Guest CruisePatron

the staff have all the work to do is worth it. Management is laughing all the way to the bank.

The staff are underpaid. They are only paid around $6+ per hr. Apart from able to claim for taxi fees. Many are quitting due to the manager. The 3 owners of Cruise Club are the ones who laughed to the bank.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic