Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DB, u thinking of?
I tot u went hence there is another reason for using him as a therapist ??

BTW< I will never dare to blindly or randomly cut and paste anything for our precious membrs

all of my words and recommendations are experiences by me
I would never dare to say anything about Thomas Peter or Mary Chia out of imagination, surely I must have used their services

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:03 PM, deathblade88 said:

There's another reason for recomending Thomas :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Feel good when seeing someone was clean shaven like me. Went showering after swim at the public pool just now. The toilet was empty with only 1 guy showering inside there. His door was left ajar but I can't really see him. I took the cubicle across him but 2 doors away leaving my door ajar too. Just when I step out my cubicle after I m done, he open his door, hand cupping his private part walking out to his bag on bench. After he saw my shaven pub he then let go his hand without the shy anymore because he was too clean shaven. A nice long limpy dark skin uncut cock he had. Later saw him with his girlfriend holding hand outside the pool entrance going off. 

Weeks ago also happen to see 1 shaved mature daddy drying his little boy at the bench after their shower. He was not that smooth because all his pub hair started poking out the skin created lots spiky pub hair around that area. His spiky pub was really a turn on with a bonus of his long spongy cock kept swinging when he was drying his little boy. 

Guest ilikebushy

i used to like shaving...until I gotten the gilette body trimmer. changed to trimming it short. 

but nowadays i let it grow out because i find it super hot if a guy isn't shaven. like maybe because it is starting to feel interesting after seeing almost all the guys i play with being trimmed or shaven. 

• 4 weeks later...

Been shaving for most part of my life but having gotten cut many times on the underside of my rod & balls, not to mention the occasional shavers rashes, I'm considering IPL especially scrotum n base of rod area. Any good souls here go for ipl on these areas? Care to share if it's painful, side effects (from light on scrotum's sensitive skin)...? 

Oso is it possible to do waxing on balls since the skin is so thin n sensitive, would it tear the thin derma layers? 

Appreciative of comments,especially of real life experiences. Cheers!

23 hours ago, horchew said:

Been shaving for most part of my life but having gotten cut many times on the underside of my rod & balls, not to mention the occasional shavers rashes, I'm considering IPL especially scrotum n base of rod area. Any good souls here go for ipl on these areas? Care to share if it's painful, side effects (from light on scrotum's sensitive skin)...? 

Oso is it possible to do waxing on balls since the skin is so thin n sensitive, would it tear the thin derma layers? 

No...waxing will not tear your skin ... don't worry 

Guest guest
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 5:12 PM, horchew said:

I did IPL on both my armpits, my whole pub area, balls n underside of my cock n even outside my ass hole.

Around 10 session n i m now smooth n clean. I luv my gym fit bod to be clean smooth. Some TOP get turn on seeing my smooth in shower n locker. 

Is not really painful. When e laser shoot on your skin it was just like suddenly kena poke by a needle.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I did IPL on both my armpits, my whole pub area, balls n underside of my cock n even outside my ass hole.

Around 10 session n i m now smooth n clean. I luv my gym fit bod to be clean smooth. Some TOP get turn on seeing my smooth in shower n locker. 

Is not really painful. When e laser shoot on your skin it was just like suddenly kena poke by a needle.

Oh thanks for ur real life experience reply. Pls pm me on the place u did it, not nice to state here lest it seem like advertising for the establishment. 

Thanks so much 

On 26/03/2018 at 5:12 PM, horchew said:

My initial concern too. Won't tear the scrotum skin.
Been waxing for years on my anus, balls & shaft. Prefer my pubic area trim, more natural.
Therapist forgotten my preference during my last wax, as we were chatting. Oh gosh. All hair gone, boyzilian...
Not use to it.

Had to cover myself when walking around in the onsen.

8 minutes ago, share said:

My initial concern too. Won't tear the scrotum skin.
Been waxing for years on my anus, balls & shaft. Prefer my pubic area trim, more natural.
Therapist forgotten my preference during my last wax, as we were chatting. Oh gosh. All hair gone, boyzilian...
Not use to it.

Which waxing place do u go to? Is it good?

1 hour ago, share said:

All hair gone, boyzilian...
Not use to it.

:lol:

Its just getting used to it. As time goes by and when you realised there are people around you who are also clean shaven, you will be more comfortable and more “willing to accept” the new look. :P

It’s rather common these days that men are clean shaven down south. 

Guest truth
2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Its just getting used to it. As time goes by and when you realised there are people around you who are also clean shaven, you will be more comfortable and more “willing to accept” the new look. :P

in which part of the world its getting common?...I travel alot for work and pleasure and in that travels i also visit saunas and public bathhouses and can safely tell u that clean shaven look is not common. Neatly trim is yes common

Guest Adam88

I’ve been to onsen in Japan and Taiwan and have never seen a guy totally shaved.  But these day most guys at onset are trimmed, some more than others. I’m well trimmed myself, so I fit in at onsen. 

1 hour ago, Guest Adam88 said:

I’ve been to onsen in Japan and Taiwan and have never seen a guy totally shaved.  But these day most guys at onset are trimmed, some more than others. I’m well trimmed myself, so I fit in at onsen. 

true the fact is they have seldom trim down there

btms also might not wax their cracks

but spent efforts and money

threading their brows (ref to jp)

n we have tons of discussion on why men shd remain unshaved down there, I have never done anything in my whole life except once (just some snipping cos of reading comments lately) and wont be doing so for the next few decades too

Guest chinese
19 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

true the fact is they have seldom trim down there

btms also might not wax their cracks

but spent efforts and money

threading their brows (ref to jp)

n we have tons of discussion on why men shd remain unshaved down there, I have never done anything in my whole life except once (just some snipping cos of reading comments lately) and wont be doing so for the next few decades too

I have never trimmed my pubes as well but once i start getting white pubes i will shave it off....

3 minutes ago, Guest chinese said:

I have never trimmed my pubes as well but once i start getting white pubes i will shave it off....

I thk white pubes wont b alot 

i rem when i was a small kid

i saw a drunkard old man sleeping at the corridoor , drunk and peed sleeping w pants adjusted

i saw bit of white pubes, wont totally turned white

dont scare me!!

glad that many of u dont really shave

many been shouting for the benefits of having it large

i dont even need it large

if it s large , it s alrdy not small

why do i need to magnify

and i dislike pp who r at 50syet pretend to look 35yo

i m who i m

btw, none of the sAuna patrons have  said no to my dick

saying no to me in other aspect yes, eg no muscles and no..... plenty

dick wise unshaved- no1 rejected 

i wonder will they say no once they see white pubes??!!??(i have never tot of this issue till u mentioned white and old age to me)

Guest chinese
15 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I thk white pubes wont b alot 

i rem when i was a small kid

i saw a drunkard old man sleeping at the corridoor , drunk and peed sleeping w pants adjusted

i saw bit of white pubes, wont totally turned white

dont scare me!!

glad that many of u dont really shave

many been shouting for the benefits of having it large

i dont even need it large

if it s large , it s alrdy not small

why do i need to magnify

and i dislike pp who r at 50syet pretend to look 35yo

i m who i m

btw, none of the sAuna patrons have  said no to my dick

saying no to me in other aspect yes, eg no muscles and no..... plenty

dick wise unshaved- no1 rejected 

i wonder will they say no once they see white pubes??!!??(i have never tot of this issue till u mentioned white and old age to me)

haha...i have seen a couple of guys in late 40s haveing white pubes..yes like u mentioned not everything but few strands...and sadly i did say no to him...feels funny to bj it..maybe others are ok..

most people so horny in sauna wont say no to hairy dicks i think..maybe i wrong...

if 50 but fit and smart..nothing wrong..no need to act 35..

1 minute ago, Guest chinese said:

haha...i have seen a couple of guys in late 40s haveing white pubes..yes like u mentioned not everything but few strands...and sadly i did say no to him...feels funny to bj it..maybe others are ok..

most people so horny in sauna wont say no to hairy dicks i think..maybe i wrong...

if 50 but fit and smart..nothing wrong..no need to act 35..

oooops

sad for that guy

not just in saunas lah, in public or in some special events?

I need to appreciate more, cos dark, but I hardly stand at dark maze/alleys or hide in dark steamroom too, never dislike it

ok, I better start counting for the days it turn white and start snipping one or two strands off (if there is)

Guest chinese
6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

oooops

sad for that guy

not just in saunas lah, in public or in some special events?

I need to appreciate more, cos dark, but I hardly stand at dark maze/alleys or hide in dark steamroom too, never dislike it

ok, I better start counting for the days it turn white and start snipping one or two strands off (if there is)

yes..haha..nothing wrong in snipping some..but not all..love the smell of the hairy pubes on my nose before i blow the top...some top also like to rub their hairy pubes on the bottm face..maybe its a power feeling..lol

usu if I m ok w the person trying to have fun , I will let them smell or do whatever they want w my package (nowadays, I don't allow free flow sucking anymore) but I noticed that pubic hair might drop a few strands? is that normal?

3 minutes ago, Guest chinese said:

yes..haha..nothing wrong in snipping some..but not all..love the smell of the hairy pubes on my nose before i blow the top...some top also like to rub their hairy pubes on the bottm face..maybe its a power feeling..lol

Guest chinese
Just now, -Ignored- said:

usu if I m ok w the person trying to have fun , I will let them smell or do whatever they want w my package (nowadays, I don't allow free flow sucking anymore) but I noticed that pubic hair might drop a few strands? is that normal?

yes normal..but i am not disgusted by pubic hair...as long as clean and not stinky smells it ok

2 minutes ago, Guest chinese said:

yes normal..but i am not disgusted by pubic hair...as long as clean and not stinky smells it ok

but cos it is near the urinary tool so somehow that kind of smell exist and at the pubes, so long u r a human u will sweat too....

if it is for example an underwear nite or whenever possible during fun, I will ensure it is always a fresh pair to start with, I will never mix what I wear at work or at home when it is time to switch to fun to minimise odour

Guest chinese
16 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but cos it is near the urinary tool so somehow that kind of smell exist and at the pubes, so long u r a human u will sweat too....

if it is for example an underwear nite or whenever possible during fun, I will ensure it is always a fresh pair to start with, I will never mix what I wear at work or at home when it is time to switch to fun to minimise odour

actually when in sauna u can bathe and shower so the smell usually wont be there..its only when outside meet in toilet (which i dont do) got the sweat/urine smell...

freshly washed pubes got fresh smell..not stinky urine smell

12 minutes ago, Guest chinese said:

actually when in sauna u can bathe and shower so the smell usually wont be there..its only when outside meet in toilet (which i dont do) got the sweat/urine smell...

freshly washed pubes got fresh smell..not stinky urine smell

yes, if that is more of a naked night

but just now i was ref to if it is a swimwear or undies night

even after the person have a fresh bath , he puts on his 10hour long undies since he step out for work from hom (more than 10hrs) goodness , it is as good as not bathing

Guest chinese
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, if that is more of a naked night

but just now i was ref to if it is a swimwear or undies night

even after the person have a fresh bath , he puts on his 10hour long undies since he step out for work from hom (more than 10hrs) goodness , it is as good as not bathing

ohh..ya..agree....anyway bottoms always sniff first..if not satisfied we wont suck unless he goes and clean himself..i have told many before so its ok..nothing wrong to tell but must be careful how we say...

11 minutes ago, Guest chinese said:

ohh..ya..agree....anyway bottoms always sniff first..if not satisfied we wont suck unless he goes and clean himself..i have told many before so its ok..nothing wrong to tell but must be careful how we say...

very kind of u! "Like"

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yup. Saw a few clean shaven one. Not bad. More common these days. Some athletic & sports man have their pubic area waxed too.

Ever saw hot daddy in public pool bathroom while he's changing. Nice.

It's just a preference. Some man like long hair some prefer crew cut some botak...

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

n we have tons of discussion on why men shd remain unshaved down there, I have never done anything in my whole life except once (just some snipping cos of reading comments lately) and wont be doing so for the next few decades 

Me too.. I have never shaved my pubes and don’t think ever.. you know.

I waxed my butt and crack though because I don’t like the hairy, uncomfortable feeling

Edited by cookies74

Guest seeing hairless men
29 minutes ago, share said:

Yup. Saw a few clean shaven one. Not bad. More common these days. Some athletic & sports man have their pubic area waxed too.

Ever saw hot daddy in public pool bathroom while he's changing. Nice.

It's just a preference. Some man like long hair some prefer crew cut some botak...

Yes...Remember i did saw 1 mature daddy showering his little son in the shower stall without the door close at the public pool toilet. He was completely in nude when washing his son & i saw he was clean shaved/waxed below. He stood at the bench drying his son after the wash & was not shy about his hairless pub. He took his time drying & packing his bag before putting on his underwear. 

Another mature daddy i saw was at sentosa tanjong beach toilet shower. After I entered the toilet I saw him & his 2 sons around the age of 10 to 12 in nude drying & talking at the bench. Surprise to see the daddy was hairless below & was not shy about his hairless pub nfront his 2 sons.

Another 1 i saw was not a daddy. He was a straight malay gym instructor in my gym. He might had saw no 1 else in the locker area after coming out from his shower at that late hour. Just nice when he pull off his towel & throw it on the bench i turn into the locker area.  I saw his hairless pub & he was awkward. He quickly cup his private part then took his underwear & put it on...haha

10 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

Me too. I have never shaved my pubes and don’t think I will.. you know.

I waxed my butt and crack though because I don’t like the hairy, uncomfortable feeling

Glad to have supporters like u doing it too

Your butt hairy too? For me my butt has no hairs(chinese)

except on the crack but it s more of hygiene reasons (nt so much of hairy feeling or aesthetic)

I noticed when it s hairy, staining is guaranteed! Hence have to wax it clean

for the younger daddies, i can understand cos while they r bathing their kids (some will qn esp if it s daughter) , kids will ask why is daddy hairy, surely! To prevent  all the unnecess qning, one reason is remove all that area while they r young...

(i watched the canadian show sex&violence, there is a scene when wife reminded hubby not to come out of their rm’s bathrm naked esp when the kids are around, wait till the kids r more matured then explained to them.....) 

our times, our dads fuckcare it all!

Qn: who saw/who in army alrdy shave it all? If since puberty, your parent taught/educated u to shave it all... so b it cos it s the family culture ie perfectly fine...

i rem i read on an instgrm posting , sister asked brother eh why did u shave it all(ref to his leg hairs bcame clean shaven)

that means all along no1 does that in the family

suddenly his bro did that.....

Btw, Michelle Chong posted on her fb pointing to one of her actors’ armpit in her 3 peas in a pod film that why is it clean shaven there?

cos to her it shd b hairy for guys at those typical body parts but trends nowadays, made the younger ones keep shaving - i m nt surprise that he s clean shaven down there too(just that mIchelle cant highlight that area)

the funny thing is armpit shave, crack wax, pubes shaved too and legs n arms

but facial hair? Grow a goatee lah

beard lah , this lah (& it takes a great deal of discipline to maintain facial hair) 

i really felt nowadays pp tend to do things which they shdnt n things ought to spend time doing, they dont

i m so glad that japan and korea dont do that yet!!!!!!

Guest Calvin
46 minutes ago, Guest seeing hairless men said:

Yes...Remember i did saw 1 mature daddy showering his little son in the shower stall without the door close at the public pool toilet. He was completely in nude when washing his son & i saw he was clean shaved/waxed below. He stood at the bench drying his son after the wash & was not shy about his hairless pub. He took his time drying & packing his bag before putting on his underwear. 

Another mature daddy i saw was at sentosa tanjong beach toilet shower. After I entered the toilet I saw him & his 2 sons around the age of 10 to 12 in nude drying & talking at the bench. Surprise to see the daddy was hairless below & was not shy about his hairless pub nfront his 2 sons.

Another 1 i saw was not a daddy. He was a straight malay gym instructor in my gym. He might had saw no 1 else in the locker area after coming out from his shower at that late hour. Just nice when he pull off his towel & throw it on the bench i turn into the locker area.  I saw his hairless pub & he was awkward. He quickly cup his private part then took his underwear & put it on...haha

Malay Muslim are expected to shave their pubes and armpit..a Malay Muslim friend told me

Guest Calvin
12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

really?

can members verify this

Something about a religious requirements to shave armpit hair and pubes but are encouraged to keep beard even few strands of hair under the chin.

That's why u see Muslim guys all have shaved armpits and pubes..

Guest Calvin
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I have seen malays before , don't rem they r so clean shaven leh

I think something about every 28 days or.something like that must shave or pluck... really I am not bluffing u

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Glad to have supporters like u doing it too

Your butt hairy too? For me my butt has no hairs(chinese)

except on the crack but it s more of hygiene reasons (nt so much of hairy feeling or aesthetic)

I noticed when it s hairy, staining is guaranteed! Hence have to wax it clean

Now that you mentioned it, i find that it is indeed true that staining is guaranteed when I'm hairy at the crack area...and when it's waxed, no stain.

But the regrowth of the hairs sometimes cause me to itch and it's not comfortable.

Don't you have that problem?

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Now that you mentioned it, i find that it is indeed true that staining is guaranteed when I'm hairy at the crack area...and when it's waxed, no stain.

But the regrowth of the hairs sometimes cause me to itch and it's not comfortable.

There was a lot of hair near the asshole and it was uncomfortable especially when washing so I decided to wax. It felt so light and ‘empty’ after it was done.

The regrowth now is much much thinner. Never regret!

I paid the full boyzilian price for the boyzilian minus the pubes and bikini area though. The person was like what are you sure haha

Edited by cookies74

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I thk all wearing lighter colour undies definitely have2

face this issue (nevermind ant the regrowth, either u tidy it urself or just accept it, it s fine , in another thread on waxing, some admitted that once u started waxing, the hairs grown less coarser and lesser ie longer time to grow long again)& our @cookies74 rightfully agree to it too

i posted video abt this issue too...

all knew that

N i have alwys posted such informative videos or news to mbrs(@ diff thread)

- sorry no eng subtitles

see the last part (it mentioned disadvantages of wearing white n wat kind of men r so confid to wear it-& ie also why i rarely see btms esp wear white during undies nite except for those rare few )

they explained if u wear it light/white it means ...n i trust w the brains of gays we dont even need such a vid to educate we knew it much earlier rt?

@cookies74i understand why u paid for yet opted not

cos u dont wish to trim that area just like us

my therapist keep asking why didnt i opt for full boyzillian!!!

11 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

There was a lot of hair near the asshole and it was uncomfortable especially when washing so I decided to wax. It felt so light and ‘empty’ after it was done.

The regrowth now is much much thinner. Never regret!

I paid the full boyzilian price for the boyzilian minus the pubes and bikini area though. The person was like what are you sure haha

Indv pricing items on crack and butt etc is much more expensive than the boyzillian??

i will never pay a cent for bikini line or pubes too!

luv ya!

Guest Sucked
46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

U fuckers don't wash your ass after u shit?..why got stain if u wash your ass properly??

Guest Love how some portray

some have brains on their arse!! squashed rotten by the stick plough into their arse trillion times

no matter how many times one wash their fingers, the smell of durain or kfc lingers and who said that we have not wash properly

some eyes are blind too, they cant see the stains too even if it exist, they tot that everything is dark and black

I feed my btms with my undies, they smell and lick my undies at every inch as though it is given by God

I   m ok with them licking my stain esp those who licked are having pea brains like the one above who claimed he knows how to wash  and yet assumed

(n I do wash w water)

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Indv pricing items on crack and butt etc is much more expensive than the boyzillian??

i will never pay a cent for bikini line or pubes too!

luv ya!

Same price for crack+butt only or entire crack+butt+pubes+balls..

I told the person I can settle the bikini lines myself if there are just a few annoying strands near the thighs 

Edited by cookies74

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.