Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Got pic? 

I saw a lot of cock pic in the forum. All got black bushy pubic. Anyone can share white pubic hair? Never try one or see one? 

Di ko pek lah u! :D

• Guest locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sknyyob said:

Anyone did shave the ass crack before? Won’t it cause itch after hair growing back. 

I thinking of doing waxing or IPL...but is like asking the other guy to help u. Hahaha

I was stupid enough to do once before...the itch was soooo bad and my butt crack was red and raw from the itch and scratching.

3 hours ago, Sknyyob said:

Anyone did shave the ass crack before? Won’t it cause itch after hair growing back. 

I thinking of doing waxing or IPL...but is like asking the other guy to help u. Hahaha

if you do IPL/Laser/SHR sucessfully then can't itch y definition, coz hair won't grow back -  that's the purpose of PERMANENT hair removal lol. Will take a few sessions though to have it all gone

33 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

if you do IPL/Laser/SHR sucessfully then can't itch y definition, coz hair won't grow back -  that's the purpose of PERMANENT hair removal lol. Will take a few sessions though to have it all gone

First have to shave first before IPL. The act of shaving won’t itch? Since first session of IPL can’t really see result (:

Have been waxing my pubic area for the past 8 years since I received a free one-time treatment for waxing when I started university in 2010. Had done waxing at Thomas D'esthetique, Wink Wax, Strip, Fabulous Aesthetics.

Tried IPL twice at Wink Wax (which came free as a result of me signing a waxing package) but I did not like it because of the pulse hitting the skin everytime.

Thought I will not want to try permanent hair removal anymore until I went to Wellaholic's for their SHR yesterday. It was really painless. Recommend you guys to try it if you want it all off. :)

1 hour ago, ahboi89 said:

Have been waxing my pubic area for the past 8 years since I received a free one-time treatment for waxing when I started university in 2010. Had done waxing at Thomas D'esthetique, Wink Wax, Strip, Fabulous Aesthetics.

Tried IPL twice at Wink Wax (which came free as a result of me signing a waxing package) but I did not like it because of the pulse hitting the skin everytime.

Thought I will not want to try permanent hair removal anymore until I went to Wellaholic's for their SHR yesterday. It was really painless. Recommend you guys to try it if you want it all off. :)

How costly is wellaholic?

what I worry is they use a lower intensity light which might mean longer time for results

Edited by geizershow

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

@ahboi89: you only did ipl 2x at Wink wink? That will not be effective. 

How is SHR different from IPL?

Hi @bluerunner

Yes, i did 2x cos I do not like the feeling of the laser pulsing sensation. Told myself back then I will rather do waxing until I read the reviews of SHR.

I had a brief read about SHR, it sort of uses light with lower energy but with higher frequency. SHR apparently can remove finer hairs more permanently and does not heat up the skin as much as compared to IPL. There is also the cool touch technology so it makes the SHR less comfortable than IPL. Can go to their website to read haha... hope i do not seem like doing advertising here :x

1 hour ago, geizershow said:

How costly is wellaholic?

what I worry is they use a lower intensity light which might mean longer time for results

Depends on what area you wanna do. They now have a 2 year anniversary promo until end of this month. You may want to check it out. :)

31 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

Hi @bluerunner

hope i do not seem like doing advertising here :x

Thanks for sharing

from my understanding, the pain is because the black hair is absorbing the energy. I do agree IPL is painful. To me, it’s more painful than waxing. :wacko:

From what I have gathered so far, SHR is also working on the same fundamental as IPL. Like someone pointed out earlier, low energy could mean longer treatment period. 

If done correctly, I would think results should be similar. 

19 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Thanks for sharing

from my understanding, the pain is because the black hair is absorbing the energy. I do agree IPL is painful. To me, it’s more painful than waxing. :wacko:

From what I have gathered so far, SHR is also working on the same fundamental as IPL. Like someone pointed out earlier, low energy could mean longer treatment period. 

If done correctly, I would think results should be similar. 

Was told that permanent hair removal can be achieved in 8-12 times through SHR as well. Think this is due to the high frequency even though lower energy is used.

On 10/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, ahboi89 said:

Hi 

Yes, i did 2x cos I do not like the feeling of the laser pulsing sensation. Told myself back then I will rather do waxing until I read the reviews of SHR.

I had a brief read about SHR, it sort of uses light with lower energy but with higher frequency. SHR apparently can remove finer hairs more permanently and does not heat up the skin as much as compared to IPL. There is also the cool touch technology so it makes the SHR less comfortable than IPL. Can go to their website to read haha... hope i do not seem like doing advertising here :x

i didnt take that options, everyone is liked making me to take that laser option or IPL
but may i know  what is the reason u didnt like it?

I still feel this is good ie waxing - if all the therapists looked like them?

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

i didnt take that options, everyone is liked making me to take that laser option or IPL
but may i know  what is the reason u didnt like it?

I still feel this is good ie waxing - if all the therapists looked like them?

i didnt like IPL because of the pulse hitting the skin or should I say the pulse hitting the hair strand and the heat as well. To do it at the private parts was not a very good experience i feel.

I had waxed twice at taipei before but it was not the one above haha :)

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

i didnt like IPL because of the pulse hitting the skin or should I say the pulse hitting the hair strand and the heat as well. To do it at the private parts was not a very good experience i feel.

I had waxed twice at taipei before but it was not the one above haha :)

Wa, get to go taipei twice!

i have never done such services when i m at overseas

the one who did your ipL is a male or female? (The one who do my waxing is male, though sometimes counter staff do i mind a female)

58 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Wa, get to go taipei twice!

i have never done such services when i m at overseas

the one who did your ipL is a male or female? (The one who do my waxing is male, though sometimes counter staff do i mind a female)

I tried once when I was there for my exchange program during my university times. then i went back for a second time when I went back there to travel.

my IPL was done by a male at winkwax.

8 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

I tried once when I was there for my exchange program during my university times. then i went back for a second time when I went back there to travel.

my IPL was done by a male at winkwax.

oh ok! 
but now how do u do your usu waxing, also at that shop??

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

oh ok! 
but now how do u do your usu waxing, also at that shop??

i went to thomas d'esthetique, then winkwax. lately have been going to strip for waxing.

hopefully with wellaholic's SHR, i won't have to do any waxing anymore. :)

43 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I would like to ask you if the waxing procedure at Thomas, winkwax and Strip are the same?

Generally the same though, the Boyzilian that I do is always done within half an hour.

They do the inner legs first then to the area above the cock, then the cock shaft, the balls, perineum then flip over to do the ass.

I realised that it is easier for them to get things done when the cock is hard so it is easier to pull the wax out. Jus that if it not pointing straight out, then they will need to shift it around when doing the area blocked by the hard cock. Haha.

8 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

Generally the same though, the Boyzilian that I do is always done within half an hour.

They do the inner legs first then to the area above the cock, then the cock shaft, the balls, perineum then flip over to do the ass.

I realised that it is easier for them to get things done when the cock is hard so it is easier to pull the wax out. Jus that if it not pointing straight out, then they will need to shift it around when doing the area blocked by the hard cock. Haha.

did u say when the cock is erected? infront of a lady???

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.