Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ahboi89 said:

It is supposed to be permanent. I have only gone once so well need time to show if it is indeed permanent. Haha :D

I'm interested in your feedback, too, coz I might wanna try. Though kinda sceptial it works for me, I've tries IPL and laser with very limited results, most likely because my hair is rather thin and not so dark, so the technology simply can't do it's job. According to wellaholic website, SHR works even for lighter hair

6 hours ago, bkkandy said:

I'm interested in your feedback, too, coz I might wanna try. Though kinda sceptial it works for me, I've tries IPL and laser with very limited results, most likely because my hair is rather thin and not so dark

@bkkandy yes, IPL doesn’t work well with light colour hair. That’s unfortunate. 

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Is that due to the male therapist made u very comfy???

he didnt say anything when seeing u turned hard??

Haha no leh. I think it is the heat from the wax that made me turned hard.

Never say anything as well. Think they are used to seeing this.

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Is that due to the male therapist made u very comfy???

he didnt say anything when seeing u turned hard??

10 minutes ago, ahboi89 said:

Haha no leh. I think it is the heat from the wax that made me turned hard.

Never say anything as well. Think they are used to seeing this.

if someone is manipulating your balls and dick as happens when waxing it is kinda automatic and inevitable to get hard... I've done waxing there before and of course always got hard, no chance to suppress it lol

1 minute ago, bkkandy said:

if someone is manipulating your balls and dick as happens when waxing it is kinda automatic and inevitable to get hard... I've done waxing there before and of course always got hard, no chance to suppress it lol

Once a while, i only wax my crack 
there was once a therapist (he is a caucasian) helped to tidy up my pubes ( i dont touchup there at all)
Somehow i have a bit of reaction and manage to "susppress"  , not sure was it suspress or what but for sure it just have abit of little reaction and that is all

3 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Totally agree!

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
Guest thongbabe

i always get slight looks of surprise whenever someone pulls down my panties hehe seems like not everyone expects to see a girly landing strip down south :P not too sure why they are surprise though, i mean what do you expect to find under my girly pink thong?? >.<

landing strip.jpg

10 minutes ago, thongbabe said:

i always get slight looks of surprise whenever someone pulls down my panties hehe seems like not everyone expects to see a girly landing strip down south :P not too sure why they are surprise though, i mean what do you expect to find under my girly pink thong?? >.<

landing strip.jpg

Are you going soon for surgery to  remove the male plumbings ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest

My gf's waxing shop serve more male customers than women. Even str8 men come with gf n married men come with wife to wax pubic clean . Is really surprise to see more men into waxing. 

Guest guest
45 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

It is more of deciding whether to clear it ALL  (like a baby eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) 

Not all men suit the cleanly wax off below.

Some still look sexy & masculine when "clear" but some look disgusting when "clear".

I feel that only men with a will hung jewel + hot bod or muscular bod will suit that. To me they look damn more sexy and masculine if they are cleanly wax below. 

As a massage therapist I came across few gym rats and bodybuilders from local, Thai and Indonesia that look really good in cleanly wax off. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

oh

I thought it should be those shorter (penis’s length) ones will tend to wax it clean??

No leh.... I oso got c few guys wif long kkj wax clean. I c b4 in Yunomori onsen ,safra gym shower n bt batok pool shower. 

10 hours ago, Snowypie said:

I always go to fabulous aesthetic at bencoolen for my boyzilian IPL. I'm on my 4th session now and my hair is almost gone (very very smooth). 

Still got 6 session more to go lol

can you do IPL there? I was told before that you can't because the skin is to thin there. I believe it as I've done IPL before too, and in is quite hot and hurts like hell in some places (especially around the anus). That's why now I'm trying SHR for the balls.... No pain at all. 

Guest Gymrat
9 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

can you do IPL there? I was told before that you can't because the skin is to thin there. I believe it as I've done IPL before too, and in is quite hot and hurts like hell in some places (especially around the anus). That's why now I'm trying SHR for the balls.... No pain at all. 

Yes u can. I oni did IPL at my anus, dun wan to do it at my pubic area in case regret in future. I oni wax it. 

11 minutes ago, Guest Gymrat said:

Yes u can. I oni did IPL at my anus, dun wan to do it at my pubic area in case regret in future. I oni wax it. 

pubic, as in above the cock, I'm not doing either. Simply doesn't look good on me (I think), and too an extent your reason about the future too. Anyway, I'm more keen on balls and perineum, really don't want any hair there, and am 99.99% sure I won't in the future haha. That's why I asked, was told IPL on balls can't/shouldn't be done and I believe(d) it. Perineum and anus, yes.  

Edited by bkkuser

Guest Gymrat
4 hours ago, bkkuser said:

pubic, as in above the cock, I'm not doing either. Simply doesn't look good on me (I think), and too an extent your reason about the future too. Anyway, I'm more keen on balls and perineum, really don't want any hair there, and am 99.99% sure I won't in the future haha. That's why I asked, was told IPL on balls can't/shouldn't be done and I believe(d) it. Perineum and anus, yes.  

my anus do include perineum n scrotum too. I can still remember it was like a sharp needle poking  continuously on it n tat burning sensation. So far so good. Probably e IPL might kill e sperm in ur balls, tat is y no good. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, bkkuser said:

pubic, as in above the cock, I'm not doing either. Simply doesn't look good on me (I think), and too an extent your reason about the future too. 

True !  Some men don't look good hairless below but some men do still look good even hairless below.

At least we know if hairless look good on us but sadly some don't. They tot gog hairless below make them more sexy but actually totally a turn off. 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, bkkuser said:

I was told that the reason why it hurts was due to the skin tone. Darker skin tone will tend to kena "pain" when the machine zap on you.

So far so good, IPL dont have any side effect on your sperm because I've been doing it for quite sometimes and I'm still able to have kid. 

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes therapists told me that, so kept recommending to me as i m fairer skin 

i been telling in forum that dont think tanning to make yourself darker is  bonus
when i was a student, all i care was to get it tanned and MORE tanned, as i m ultra fair type , i regretted my choice then

But the more session you go, the lesser pain you will experience isn't it? My past few sessions were okay, almost painless but the outcome was fantastic! Hairless and smooth skin for many many months already

• 2 months later...
Guest Chi dude
On 6/14/2019 at 1:41 PM, Since u r here said:

yes therapists told me that, so kept recommending to me as i m fairer skin 

i been telling in forum that dont think tanning to make yourself darker is  bonus
when i was a student, all i care was to get it tanned and MORE tanned, as i m ultra fair type , i regretted my choice then

I find tanned guys so sexy and manly..golden tan on a man is so dreamy...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Twinkle

Do You Use The Same Razor To Shave Your Crotch & Balls?

Hi, I am keen to know if guys who shave their pubes use the same razor to shave their face too? Most of the time, I use 2 different razors but it's kinda troublesome especially when I shave my pubes after a swim.

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Guest Twinkle said:

Do You Use The Same Razor To Shave Your Crotch & Balls?

Hi, I am keen to know if guys who shave their pubes use the same razor to shave their face too? Most of the time, I use 2 different razors but it's kinda troublesome especially when I shave my pubes after a swim.

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

Why use two different razors?  Do they have a personality that may like more one body part than another?

I have never shaved down there or in the back. Instead I periodically pull some pubic hairs out with wax to keep them manageable.

When I m at home, I use different ones.

When I m outside, I use the same one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If your pubes are long and bushy, use a scissors to cut it down first to make them shorter. 

If you have an electric shaver, you have better options with how short you want the pubes to be. If you want a clean Brazillian look you need to use a razor. 

TBH, for the first time, just spend the money and have someone do it for you so that you can observe and learn. 

Love. 

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.