Male HQ

Recommendation for Good Foot Reflexologist

Guest walou

any one recommend good n cheap foot reflexology?

How good is good? How CHeap is cheap, you need?

Go chinatown find chinawoman lor, they are good and cheap and can have good rub down the bottom part.... too.

I have visited those in the shopping mall.

They use something like body lotion / cream to massage my feet.

Is this the right way????

I tot it is accupunture like pressing and each acupoint represents some organs in the body.

You can support the visually impaired too at Ngee Ann Foot Reflexology:-

220 Orchard Road

#04-12 Midpoint Orchard

(opp 313 Orchard)

Singapore 238852

Tel : 6235 5538

If I remember correctly, it's S$22 for a 45min session.

I may be wrong though, so do give them a call before heading down.

Alternatively, you could also check out for others listed here too.

Guest Guest F

Wan Yang provides consistently good massage by all their therapists. But it is quite expensive, $42 (including GST) for a 40 min foot massage. But I think it is worth it because the standard is assured, and whoever that is assigned to you, they provide equally good massage.

For outlets at People's Park Centre, the massage standard can range from very good to very poor. Those good ones are usually pre-booked by their customer, and you don't know who they are and their names. So if you a walk in customer, you will probably be assigned a lousy massuer.

• 1 month later...
Guest AMKguy

I have tried JinZuge located at #01-2132, Blk 347 AMK opposite AMK hub. They have 4 male foot therapists who can also do back massage.

Reasonale charges, I took a 60mins foot massage and paid $38/- plus they give you free ginger tea.

Business Hours 1030am - 10.30pm.

Worth a try if you are in the area.

Tel - 81108770 / 81227722

Guest Clarine

need foot massage badly... anyone got any recommendation for gay spa or gay massage therapist who provides foot massage?

Check internet lor.. :whistle:

Guest Guest

I have a foot massage service and so relax I fall to sleep... I sudden wake up cos feeling so high and the person who massage me is already unzip my pants and sucking my cock..!!!

Guest NEED FOOT MASSAGE

where you check??

goggle and yahoo...

blowingwind forum masseur list also dun seem to have anyone who does foot massage only.

most spa dun provide foot massage also right?

Guest NEED FOOT MASSAGE

I have a foot massage service and so relax I fall to sleep... I sudden wake up cos feeling so high and the person who massage me is already unzip my pants and sucking my cock..!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zzzzz

I sprain my ankle last month n it still painful when I walk... Is it advise to do a foot massage ?

of course not la! go see a proper TCM physician!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Anyone goes to Teochew Meng Foot Reflex at PP? Just wondering how does their 10 visit FOC 1 card works.... anyone know?

After the 10th visit, I forgo the FOC and start with a new card. Somehow I feel paiseh to utilise the FOC.

I think the FOC can only be used for those minimal charge, eg: 40 min foot massage, I don't think you can use it for the 1 hour body massage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also have an FOC from my spa cos of the expensive package i signed up, I ask for it but they always say they are busy so until now still untilized. How do u think I should break the ice & tell them i want my FOC foot reflexology? Help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Guys,

check out this new foot reflex shop run by some cuties..

I walked past the other day and i thought the shop concept looks quite interesting..

It's near to Katong i12, opposite Mindchamps...shop name Feet Haven reflex

Relaxing and cheap. 45 mins at $28 nia....

Number: 6 344 7311

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

I know there have been so many threads on good massage? How about a good foot reflexologist?

Sometimes I feel with a good foot massage, your whole body feels lighter. And some even says that all the acupuntures that you can find in the body, you can find it on the foot itself. With so many commercial one around, which are really the good one? Some are just far too expensive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The other foot reflex I tried was at people's park complex level 2. Cant remember unit number but its in the centre and open on 3 sides. I usually prefer male therapist but this time they give me a female one as all male are engaged. The lady was big sized but look young. I was skeptical so I told her I want hard pressure. She really gave me a very good foot massage so satisfied that I tipped her $5.