Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 9/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, odarodar said:

I went on last Saturday afternoon at 4pm and it was exceptional quiet. I am the only customer for the entire session. I called to book without any preference of massuer as most of those who I know has left. The boss (I assume he is, as he was seated at the counter and receive me with warm welcome) assigned meĀ  to James and I must say that the James's massage is really good and he is able to loosen my shoulder and lower waist and tight muscles.

Worth asking for James if you prefer good hard press to loosen those tensed muscles.

how does James look? Young or middle-age?

Visited Zufu just now. This is my first time visit Zufu as previously i know that mostly the masseur here are young. I prefer mature masseur.

Ā 

As recommended with few members, i tried to book James before go down. The massage price is cheap 49 sgd per hour only.

Ā 

James himself is medium builtĀ middle age masseur. His massage skill consider good. It remind me for my massage session in shenzhen. The difference is in shenzhen, normally I do at least 2-3 hours massage per session. So opting 1 hour consider fast.

Ā 

The ambience itself a bit dark especially the foot lounge.Ā Ā Understand that most customers that do foot massage prefer to sleep so it answer why the setting not bright. However, the ambience is better than those shops i frequently visit in chinatown.

Ā 

Out of good will, i leave some tip for him when i leave the shop.Ā 

There is bottle water for customer that you can take yourself before leave the shop.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, massage_fan said:

Visited Zufu just now. This is my first time visit Zufu as previously i know that mostly the masseur here are young. I prefer mature masseur.

Ā 

As recommended with few members, i tried to book James before go down. The massage price is cheap 49 sgd per hour only.

Ā 

James himself is medium builtĀ middle age masseur. His massage skill consider good. It remind me for my massage session in shenzhen. The difference is in shenzhen, normally I do at least 2-3 hours massage per session. So opting 1 hour consider fast.

Ā 

The ambience itself a bit dark especially the foot lounge.Ā Ā Understand that most customers that do foot massage prefer to sleep so it answer why the setting not bright. However, the ambience is better than those shops i frequently visit in chinatown.

Ā 

Out of good will, i leave some tip for him when i leave the shop.Ā 

There is bottle water for customer that you can take yourself before leave the shop.

I tried James @ Zufu recently. Physcial description as above- generally a polite person doesn't ask or talk much apart from asking if it's too hard for you. Thought the massage was good and firm. He did try and unknot some tight muscles at the back and my shoulder area.

Ā 

Depending on you he also provides some sensuous strokes if you respond to him.

Ā 

Overall for the price of $49 per hour I thought it was reasonable - I did also.give him a small tip after the massage.

Ā 

I am likely to return for his massage.

Ā 

Believe there are 3 other male masseurs there would be happy to hear other reviews of them.

On 9/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, Mature50plus said:

I tried James @ Zufu recently. Physcial description as above- generally a polite person doesn't ask or talk much apart from asking if it's too hard for you. Thought the massage was good and firm. He did try and unknot some tight muscles at the back and my shoulder area.

Ā 

Ā 

Overall for the price of $49 per hour I thought it was reasonable - I did also.give him a small tip after the massage.

Ā 

Ā 

Believe there are 3 other male masseurs there would be happy to hear other reviews of them.

Namely: Aunty Andrew, James, Ray. Looks: 3/10.Ā 
Jamesā€™s skills are the better one.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:00 PM, happyeveryday said:

Yesterday, I went to revju footwork for a 90 minute massage. Because my friend strongly recommended me, I decided to randomly find a new therapist Jerry, who is in his 30s and looks strong, from Malaysia. The massage starts from my neck and shoulders. It's very comfortable. grasp the time very well. won't spend too much time on this part. Next, he pressed on my back very comfortably, and soon he began to massage my ass. what should I say? (write too carefully and fear trouble). In short, it's worth it. It's worth a try. There is also a discount at noon. The body massage is only 38 an hour. You can try it. If you ask me who can recommend, I only know Jerry, because I've only been served by him.

Ā 

Ā 

IMG-20210906-WA0001.jpg

Privacy? Nude?Ā 

Tried Padma spa today. They having an offer till end of Oct. 118 for 2 hours. They do have maleĀ therapist. But I didnā€™t do nude massage (normally I donā€™t ask if itā€™s the first time) and they seem professional. Massage wise was good but some masseursĀ they remove the underwear a little, to massage the ass but even that wasnā€™tĀ done here

On 9/26/2021 at 1:42 AM, Jocalderone said:

Tried Padma spa today. They having an offer till end of Oct. 118 for 2 hours. They do have maleĀ therapist. But I didnā€™t do nude massage (normally I donā€™t ask if itā€™s the first time) and they seem professional. Massage wise was good but some masseursĀ they remove the underwear a little, to massage the ass but even that wasnā€™tĀ done here

Then no need to try again liao. If the massage is so conservatively done.Ā 

Edited by Leanmeat

On 9/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, Mature50plus said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, agreed that, James really goodĀ ā€¦ I will go back to him next time..

On 7/1/2021 at 7:36 PM, TYRtan said:

Hougang Ave 1 Blk 108 Kang Yuan Ge, been there two times since its near my home. Attended by cute Sam, very strong hands and strength. Chinese accupressureĀ  technique, definitely very good to untie those knots. Weekdays night not crowded but do call to book in advance. The China Chinese physician at the store also cute but yet to try his massage šŸ˜˜.Ā 

Ā 

https://kangyuange.com/portal/

How much was it?

On 9/30/2021 at 9:54 PM, jason said:

If go straight massage shops with those who have male masseurs and if weĀ  don't do wear their disposable undie and adjust our dick pointing downwards, will the male masseurs know the customer is gay?

What a weird ques u asking

On 10/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, discreeetguy said:

Not sure. Could be the same person.

Ā 

I am not surprised if he got overly confident and perhaps a little cocky with certain Customers. I guess we all have our bad days when we are not at our best behaviour. Ā But he certainly wasnā€™t rude or anything like that to me. And while he may not be the best masseur, his skills are certainly not bad, as had been frequently commented upon by fellow BWers.

Ā 

Anyway, we struck up a friendship and he asked me to assist once in a while as he knows the power of the pink dollar. So i did.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I see... The one and only time I went to try him was when he was still with Natureland. He definitely looks different from the pic you posted. That time when I had him, I remember his obnoxious attitude; saying stuff like he is difficult to book, usually occupied with customers. Then he asked if I was from blowing wind, asked me to write good comments about his service etc.

Ā 

Skill wise, I agree it's quite decent. But nothing worth raving about. I might have considered going back if not for his over confident attitude. Sensual wise, I think he tried his best to be sensual by massaging the butt. But unfortunately, didn't strike a chord with me probably he's straight like what you said.

Ā 

I have my own preferred straight masseur and although he's straight, he knows how to be sensual. And don't bother asking me where my masseur works. Hahaha, you all have to try all masseurs and if you are lucky, you may find one to your liking.Ā šŸ˜‹

On 10/4/2021 at 12:01 PM, greysnow said:

Ā 

I see... The one and only time I went to try him was when he was still with Natureland. He definitely looks different from the pic you posted. That time when I had him, I remember his obnoxious attitude; saying stuff like he is difficult to book, usually occupied with customers. Then he asked if I was from blowing wind, asked me to write good comments about his service etc.

Ā 

Skill wise, I agree it's quite decent. But nothing worth raving about. I might have considered going back if not for his over confident attitude. Sensual wise, I think he tried his best to be sensual by massaging the butt. But unfortunately, didn't strike a chord with me probably he's straight like what you said.

Ā 

I have my own preferred straight masseur and although he's straight, he knows how to be sensual. And don't bother asking me where my masseur works. Hahaha, you all have to try all masseurs and if you are lucky, you may find one to your liking.Ā šŸ˜‹

Yes, agreed. Visited imperial spa and specially requested for him to try out that time after the initial not bad review. But then, that was the first and will be the last time I will look for him for massage.Ā 

Can't stand his proud attitude and keep boasting about how popular and how good he is. Can even said things like he don't really like regular customers come back to look for him as he won't short of new customers looking for him, but if regulars requested him, he will not reject though. Will just do for the sake of must do. And many other weird conversation throughout the session which will make you feel very unappreciated and noisy. I think he a bit eccentric in his mind. Ironically, he now hope to have more new customers and good reviews cos business low? And even want to earn our pink dollars?Ā 

Ā 

Anyway, his massage also on average side. Nothing much sensual too. Just the butt area can keep talking and massage for about 15mins in repetitive majong way.Ā 

If u can accept low EQ conversation and makes u feel he wana chase u away, you can still give him a try.Ā 

No more for me.Ā 

On 10/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, silksatin_fetish said:

Yes, agreed. Visited imperial spa and specially requested for him to try out that time after the initial not bad review. But then, that was the first and will be the last time I will look for him for massage.Ā 

Can't stand his proud attitude and keep boasting about how popular and how good he is. Can even said things like he don't really like regular customers come back to look for him as he won't short of new customers looking for him, but if regulars requested him, he will not reject though. Will just do for the sake of must do. And many other weird conversation throughout the session which will make you feel very unappreciated and noisy. I think he a bit eccentric in his mind. Ironically, he now hope to have more new customers and good reviews cos business low? And even want to earn our pink dollars?Ā 

Ā 

Anyway, his massage also on average side. Nothing much sensual too. Just the butt area can keep talking and massage for about 15mins in repetitive majong way.Ā 

If u can accept low EQ conversation and makes u feel he wana chase u away, you can still give him a try.Ā 

No more for me.Ā 

Totally agree with u

Jerryā€™s photo is definitely not the Don from Imperial Apple along Handy rd,Ā as far as I can tell. This Jerry is somewhat better looking and fitter than Don. Unless there has been an extreme makeover of sorts?

Ā 

In any case, there is probably little benefit to be associated with that Don, judging from the several negative reviews here. Better to start afresh as a new and earnest Jerry, with or without a previous ā€œincarnationā€ called Donā€¦

On 10/4/2021 at 10:37 AM, greysnow said:

This Don / Jerry looks different from the guy I previously tried. He was a bespectacled guy in his 30s and was overly confident of his massage skiils, claiming alot of PLU guys finding him for massage. He was previously from Emperor Spa, then moved on to Natureland etc. Same guy we talking about here?

Good service?Ā 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:01 PM, greysnow said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Oooh why not u share the straight massuer u use?

On 10/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, silksatin_fetish said:

Ā 

No more for me.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wowā€¦. I have never seen this side of his and he was always courteous and polite to me. Well, i guess our friendship is limited to the usual curtsies so one can never really know. Ā Good to hear alternative views and experiences for a more balanced perspective.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:40 PM, greysnow said:

Ā 

And how does it benefit me if he gets more and more customers?Ā It would only mean it will be more difficult to make bookings with him isn't it?

I am jealous haha. Ā Wish i have alsoĀ found myĀ one perfect sensualĀ masseur just like you did.

Edited by discreeetguy