Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 1/3/2022 at 4:38 PM, top_suck said:

I messaged NL and they said can request for male. But not all male therapist can do body scrub. 

Really. What a change. Can you share the branch which allows so?

Edited by firefight

As mentioned in the Rubdubdub chat I have been going zufu recently during lunch time as it is near my new workplace and I have a back problem from restarting my gym sessions. I was served by the uncle at the counter twice then the third time I just request him directly. His massage is quite standard but it seems to get more and more touchy. Haha! 

On 1/10/2022 at 1:08 PM, firefight said:

As mentioned in the Rubdubdub chat I have been going zufu recently during lunch time as it is near my new workplace and I have a back problem from restarting my gym sessions. I was served by the uncle at the counter twice then the third time I just request him directly. His massage is quite standard but it seems to get more and more touchy. Haha! 

Did you ask for his name?

Is uncle chubby?

May I know where is this place?

Is it ZuFu Foot Reflexology at Beach Road?

On 1/14/2022 at 12:47 AM, swimboisg said:

tbh. Zufu is only good if you’re the masseuses’ “type” and if you’re a freq customer. And of coz give them directions on how hard or soft, slow or fast you want your massage to be and to target more of which area. 

Wow, never know must be their "type" and freq customer then their service can be good.

So what is their "type of customer"?

Does he wear glasses and quite bulky? I know that the owner is an uncle and I have seen him at the counter a few times before.

On 1/16/2022 at 6:29 PM, gpfun said:

Does he wear glasses and quite bulky? I know that the owner is an uncle and I have seen him at the counter a few times before.

That should be the boss and he does massage too. Not sure of his name though.

Edited by pureview

On 1/18/2022 at 8:44 AM, pureview said:

That should be the boss and he does massage too. Not sure of his name though.

Yesterday I dropped by ZuFu in the evening after work but as James was off was offered Andrew.

Surprisingly the place was quite busy even the counter uncle (owner) was doing foot reflexology  (not sure if he does body massage though don't mind trying him next time if anyone knows his name?)

As for my experience with Andrew - probably late 40ies/early 50ies gentle local uncle - speaks English and Chinese.

I did ask him to focus on.my lower back - which he did for awhile with enough pressure but for the rest of the massage was generally light touch ( not unlike Uncle Albert @ Lucky Chinatown type.)

So for those who prefer light massage with some sensous strokes, Andrew would be the masseur.

Didn't talk much during the massage which I prefer and was overall a very polite and gentle uncle masseur.

On 1/16/2022 at 6:29 PM, gpfun said:

Nope. This uncle doesn't fit your description. He also don't look and feel like an owner to me.

Edited by firefight

On 1/23/2022 at 11:22 AM, Nochubnolife said:

Opposite Sembawang Shopping Centre along same stretch as White Beehoon is Zuyue Reflexlogy 

I went once, requested for masseur but in the end a masseuse came into my room instead. Didn’t want to insist and went ahead w the massage. But skill was good. 

On 1/24/2022 at 12:22 PM, radiusulnar said:

Any place that also massages the stomach and chest? Only time I had that was at an outlet that made a last minute substitution of masseuse with a masseur. Most places just rub oil on the clavicle.

I think most of the straight masseur wont massage your chest and tummy. I went to this massage at Chinatown name Alleviate, the masseur also did not massage my chest and tummy.

On 1/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, Vinc said:

I think most of the straight masseur wont massage your chest and tummy. 

It was a completely non sensual massage so I thought it might be more commonly available.

The stomach massage was basically going in circles on the top and then a rubbing action on the flanks ( I dreamt that the fat was rubbed away). As for the chest massage it was firm pressure on the side near the armpits and then firm strokes from the sternum out towards the sides. 

On 1/24/2022 at 5:12 PM, radiusulnar said:

It was a completely non sensual massage so I thought it might be more commonly available.

The stomach massage was basically going in circles on the top and then a rubbing action on the flanks ( I dreamt that the fat was rubbed away). As for the chest massage it was firm pressure on the side near the armpits and then firm strokes from the sternum out towards the sides. 

I doubt so as when massage the stomach or chest, some ppl may have erection reaction. So I believe they choose not to do it, to avoid any uncomfortable environment.

On 1/24/2022 at 5:18 PM, Vinc said:

I doubt so as when massage the stomach or chest, some ppl may have erection reaction. So I believe they choose not to do it, to avoid any uncomfortable environment.

I see. The stomach was quite firm during the flank rubbing part and the chest pressure points and strokes were quite firm and deep so I thought part and parcel of deep tissue massage. 

The masseur did not go anywhere near the nipples or groin. Probably to avoid creating awkwardness