Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 8/19/2021 at 5:20 PM, 30yochinese said:

emailed a few Straight Massage Shops. This is the Email i got from G.Spa :

(1)  

Currently there are NO facilities promotion, or credit card promotion, for the use of OUR FACILITIES.

(2)

Our Spa admission is one-time entry within 24-hours. The duration will starts once you check in at our reception. Spa Admission are at $68 (Non-Member) and $58 (Member). However due to the new restriction, certain facilities will not be allowed for individual who are not fully vaccinated.   Kindly, take note of the regulation provided below as due to the recent announcement from the government there will be some regulation changes in g.spa.

(3)

With the recent announcement of Phase 2 (Heighten Alert) from 10th August 2021 (Tuesday):*g.spa will only take in appointment booking for groups of

-         2 Pax Eligibility – For Partially Vaccinate or Unvaccinated Individual

or

-         5 Pax Group Eligibility -  Only for Individual who had Fully Vaccinated* Meaning 2 weeks after the 2nd shot *

(4) 
   g.spa operating hours will still be at 24 hours.

(5) 
PROMOTION *** - Hot Stone Spa, get a rest on our heated stone bed made from patented FIR-Tech material. Allow this therapy to ease your muscle tension, promote your blood circulation & more! Add on $60 (UP$95) $64.2 w/o GST $60

(6) for Individual who had Fully Vaccinated: Meaning 2 weeks after 2nd shot * Will be able to utilize g.spa facilities such as Hot Pool (Male & Ladies), Cold Pool (Male), Sauna Room, Steam Room, Relaxation Area with free Wi-Fi and our Dining Area. with any g.spa Main Treatment.

(7) 

Spa Admission (Usage Of g.spa Facilities ; Hot Pool (Male & Ladies), Cold Pool (Male), Sauna Room, Steam Room, Relaxation Area with free Wi-Fi and our Dining Area. without any g.spa Main Treatment)

(8)   Kindly, take note that mask have to be worn at all times during the treatments and during the usage of our Hot Pool, Cold Pool, Jacuzzi and Relaxation Area.

(9) NO Dining In.
g.spa will provide 3 Take away will be available, eg; food & drink. (Not to be consume within g.spa premises.)

Thank you, 

From the g.spa team
// 19-8-2021 

Not sure if it's reading correctly but I find item #8 a bit absurd!

On 8/22/2021 at 1:05 PM, Mike Sanuk said:

Not sure if it's reading correctly but I find item #8 a bit absurd!

Sorry. its the hard truth. But look on the bright side... if u wear a mask & suffocate U mite be able to sue them for negligence, lol

On 8/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, Leanmeat said:

Me too. I feel the way he communicate is quite proud. Not friendly at all. It's not what was said. It's the way its said. Can say I like the massage but for that price likely not gg again.

Yes indeed.... it was the way things were said that put me off.  Used to visit him quite often, but after the massage, I felt a tad more miserable than before.  Felt that way because of the stuff which was said.  Really don't know how to explain la... haha

Went to Zufu for a full body massage today. Was attended by Andrew. Massage itself was unfortunately, bad. It felt like he was constantly rubbing oil back and forth, didn't even massage on the points that were sore. 

Thinking to go back and try the other guys, anyone else been to and has recommendation? Would appreciate, thank you.

Edited by guyguy_decent

On 8/23/2021 at 6:16 PM, guyguy_decent said:

Went to Zufu for a full body massage today. Was attended by Andrew. Massage itself was unfortunately, bad. It felt like he was constantly rubbing oil back and forth, didn't even massage on the points that were sore. 

Thinking to go back and try the other guys, anyone else been to and has recommendation? Would appreciate, thank you.

Try James

On 8/24/2021 at 10:22 AM, JohnBig said:

Recently, I went back to Rejuv Footwork for full body massage as my body was too stiffy during my WFH. I was surprised there is a new masseur who has a lot of charms when I entered. His name is Nick. I was told he joined Rejuv Footwork not too long. I tried him. He got me.

His hands are very smooth and strong to make my body more comfortable and very high (LOL). After session, I feel like I want to make an appointment for his service again. I last checked. He is quite busy.

Rejuv Footwork at Foch Road? I stay nearby there and every time I pass by it’s always quiet. Tempted to try but  the guys often seen just sitting around, looking gloomy. Maybe can try one day. 

Edited by guyguy_decent

On 8/23/2021 at 8:51 PM, guyguy_decent said:

Okay, will ask for him the next time round. Is James local? What’s his stats roughly? Saw a few china guys there, one or two are quite manly and attractive 🙂 

a lot of the masseur have left. wondering if they have anyone new recently.

On 8/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, elephant said:

a lot of the masseur have left. wondering if they have anyone new recently.

I only saw 4, including the bespectacled man at the counter as well as another lady with curly hair. As of knowledge, the ones there now are Andrew, James, Ah Li, Peter. Tried Andrew and was really bad. Have you tried the others, and if you do any recommendation? :)

On 8/24/2021 at 10:22 AM, JohnBig said:

Recently, I went back to Rejuv Footwork for full body massage as my body was too stiffy during my WFH. I was surprised there is a new masseur who has a lot of charms when I entered. His name is Nick.

Looking for a good regular therapist who is nearby my place, so went to try Nick. His strokes are quite strong but nothing spectacular. I would rate him 6/10. 

For those who want to try the shop, do note that it is run by a China lady & their rates vary, depending on who attend to you. Weekdays before 6pm, promo rate is ‘supposed’ to be $38 per hour, $50 for normal rate. Thankfully I secured the rate at $100 for 2 hours via Carousell & phone call . When I walked into the shop & was asked to make payment first, the lady staff told me it is $88 per hour! Of course, I told them it was conveyed to me otherwise and the lady boss intervened & relented. Their target customers are those uncles from the bars along Jalan Besar. 

So for those who want to try, better confirm the rates via Carousell else you may be slaughtered. 

Edited by robin

On 8/25/2021 at 4:41 AM, robin said:

Looking for a good regular therapist who is nearby my place, so went to try Nick. His strokes are quite strong but nothing spectacular. I would rate him 6/10. 

For those who want to try the shop, do note that it is run by a China lady & their rates vary, depending on who attend to you. Weekdays before 6pm, promo rate is ‘supposed’ to be $38 per hour, $50 for normal rate. Thankfully I secured the rate at $100 for 2 hours via Carousell & phone call . When I walked into the shop & was asked to make payment first, the lady staff told me it is $88 per hour! Of course, I told them it was conveyed to me otherwise and the lady boss intervened & relented. Their target customers are those uncles from the bars along Jalan Besar. 

So for those who want to try, better confirm the rates via Carousell else you may be slaughtered. 

Thx Robin for the warning 😘

On 8/25/2021 at 9:43 AM, JohnBig said:

My experience is very different from yours. There were quite a few fit and good looking customers when I was there. There was only one uncle who happened to finish a session same time as me and drove away in a red Ferrari! I wouldn’t simply say they are targeting uncles from bars as I don’t know the marketing strategy of the owner.

I noticed your account is pretty new & what you have written so far are compliments about this massage place.  I wish they were true but let’s hear from others field reports. 

The only thing I can agree with you is massage is a personal thing. My ratings for Nick may also differ from others. 

On 8/25/2021 at 3:00 PM, JohnBig said:

You are right, let’s hear from the others.

The worst thing one could do is to jump into conclusion based on one visit, probably some miscommunication, and not doing justice to small local businesses in this difficult times.

Rejuv is a massage joint located in Jalan Besar, a red light district area, frequently raided by police for their illegal businesses. Many of the these business are also disguised as hair salons. Front & back, one can find rows of oriental KTVs, bars & many other massage joints. This particular joint is owned by a PRC lady. I am not certain of her latest citizenship but I will also not say it is a local business. 

Edited by robin

On 8/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, JohnBig said:

Apparently your facts about Jalan Besar is quite outdated. And apparently you have something against PRC lady ;) You admitted that you do not know her citizenship but yet decided that it is not a local business. And you don’t even sure if she owns the business. Not sure where is the logic.

Anyway let’s don’t waste each other’s time on this matter. I am not sure about you but I have more important things to do then arguing with you on your massage experience (remember you were the one who responded to my post first).

Have a lovely night ;)

'facts about Jalan Besar is quite outdated' => dont you read the news? last year that area was raided several times for the vices.  Just this month, it was in the news for breaking some Covid rules.

'decided that it is not a local business' =>  I did not say it is not a local business.  I say I would not say so (as I am not sure.  Are you sure then?). 

' And you don’t even sure if she owns the business' =>  All the staff inside the shop addressed her as 'lady boss'.  During my dispute with the female staff about the pricing, she came and the staff immediately told me her boss is here and she can decide on the price.

Just to share further on my experience with the rest of the readers here, apart from communicating with them via Carousell on the pricing, I also called the shop twice as last min I had to change my appointment slot.  Both calls were handled by a male and the price he quoted was consistent as what was advertised: $38 per hour for body massage, before 6pm.  After that, it is $50 per hour.   Upon my arrival, the female staff told me it is $88.  When I said I have the chat conversation which says it is $50 per hour after 6pm, the lady boss intervened.  She agreed on the $50 per hour rate but insisted 'one hour is insufficient to do a full body massage'.  She said if I want to proceed, the one-hour will be just shoulders and foot.  As I could see that she has given in to the rate, I also gave in to do a 2 hours session instead.  She smiled and requested for prepayment.  So for all of you who intend to do a one-hour full body massage, do take note of this.  Disclaimer: I am not saying you will face the problem I have encountered but it is my experience there.

PS: There are several other joints there, the latest one being at 26 Beatty Road road, called Qing Jie Foot.  Their rates for one-hour body massage is $44 (promo)/$55 & 2 hours are $88/110.  Unfortunately, they do not have curtains but the staff said they have panels which can easily be moved to partition the bed for privacy.  When I was there to enquire, there is only one male staff in there and he was cleaning up the place, as if it is preparing for official opening.   I do not deny Nick from Rejuv has a better face, but that's subjective. 

On 8/26/2021 at 12:37 AM, robin said:

'facts about Jalan Besar is quite outdated' => dont you read the news? last year that area was raided several times for the vices.  Just this month, it was in the news for breaking some Covid rules.

'decided that it is not a local business' =>  I did not say it is not a local business.  I say I would not say so (as I am not sure.  Are you sure then?). 

' And you don’t even sure if she owns the business' =>  All the staff inside the shop addressed her as 'lady boss'.  During my dispute with the female staff about the pricing, she came and the staff immediately told me her boss is here and she can decide on the price.

Just to share further on my experience with the rest of the readers here, apart from communicating with them via Carousell on the pricing, I also called the shop twice as last min I had to change my appointment slot.  Both calls were handled by a male and the price he quoted was consistent as what was advertised: $38 per hour for body massage, before 6pm.  After that, it is $50 per hour.   Upon my arrival, the female staff told me it is $88.  When I said I have the chat conversation which says it is $50 per hour after 6pm, the lady boss intervened.  She agreed on the $50 per hour rate but insisted 'one hour is insufficient to do a full body massage'.  She said if I want to proceed, the one-hour will be just shoulders and foot.  As I could see that she has given in to the rate, I also gave in to do a 2 hours session instead.  She smiled and requested for prepayment.  So for all of you who intend to do a one-hour full body massage, do take note of this.  Disclaimer: I am not saying you will face the problem I have encountered but it is my experience there.

PS: There are several other joints there, the latest one being at 26 Beatty Road road, called Qing Jie Foot.  Their rates for one-hour body massage is $44 (promo)/$55 & 2 hours are $88/110.  Unfortunately, they do not have curtains but the staff said they have panels which can easily be moved to partition the bed for privacy.  When I was there to enquire, there is only one male staff in there and he was cleaning up the place, as if it is preparing for official opening.   I do not deny Nick from Rejuv has a better face, but that's subjective. 

No matter what happens or has happened Robin( referring to the prev posts...), i appreciate the time u took to write this... thanks alot! J 😍

On 8/25/2021 at 4:41 AM, robin said:

Tried Nick. Cute as a button but straight as a ruler. Nothing sensual about his massage, it got a bit mechanical even. His inexperience is felt through the way he navigates through your body during the massage. 

Hi All! Thinking of going here for massage after all the months of locking. 

can anyone share who is still there? I only know the front desk guy and the Andrew but am looking for other I may not have tried.

Any sensitive information may DM me. Appreciate your inputs.

Stay safe!

Hello, 

Currently, there are only 4 masseurs in Zufu: Andrew, Ah Li, James and Peter. The front desk guy, Zhao Rui, has gone back to China. Now the boss and his wife are manning the front desk with occasional standing-in by the masseurs. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

i emailed a few Straight Massage Shops, got this reply from: info@spa-1.com.sg
(1)
Facilities we offer:
1. Hot Bath (**Male )
2.Cold Bath (*Male)
3. (Finnish Sauna **Male) 
4. Korean Cassia Seed Sauna (Unisex)
5. Himalayan Salt Sauna (Unisex)
6. Menthol Steam Room (**Male )
7.-11.Oxygen Chamber (Unisex)

8. Myanmar Jade Room (Unisex)
9. Resting Lounge (**Male )
10. Café Refreshments
- Additional Charges apply> A full list of services offered here: www.spa-1.com.sg

(2)

Operating Hours are from 11am to 1030pm.

(3)

For the safely of all guest, we are only accepting fully vaccinated customer.

(4)

1. The rate for 1 pax will be 3 hours $38.00 (GST $40.66).

2. Full day pass $58 (GST 62.06)

3. U can use the amenities from 11am to 1030pm.

4. We have a> after 8pm promotion. the rate is $28 (GST $29.96).

Just tried Qing Jie Foot at 26 Beatty Road road.  Last night, when I enquired if there will be any partition, the staff said they can use the panel to create some privacy (those ancient movies where when ladies have shower, there is a panel setup to act as partition). 

When I arrived, indeed they then setup the panel for me.  But the panel is only able to cover an L shape area, meaning, the remaining side is still exposed.  A lean male therapist in his 30s, who just arrived from Guangdong last month, was assigned to me. Just when I have stripped and is about the put on their disposable underwear, the therapist lifted the panel & reposition it elsewhere.  That was when I realised the whole shop (male & female therapists) could see my complete nudity!  Like a typical massage parlor in China, they were completely cool about it!!!

When the massage has started, I hinted to him about the partition.  He replied that we are all guys & there is nothing to  be shy about.  In terms of tcm massage skills, I find him to be attentive to the ailment which I have highlighted and his skills to be not bad  (though I would have preferred a meridian massage instead).  I believe they are a straight massage joint & the therapist did not mean to provide any sensual massage.  But throughout the session, many times, his groin is on my elbow and my head!!!  His hands also went under the disposable underwear to massage part of the butt.  He also praised my built which I think is some sales pitch.  On top of my 2-hours session @$88 promo nett (1.5 hours is $64, 1-hour is $44), the therapist also threw in free cupping outside the duration.

Will I go back? His skill is decent, promo/official rates are good.  But as the open concept is a big setback, if I do go again, it will be during weekdays off-peak hours (12-2pm).  Note that this joint is also dependent on the KTV/bar customers.  So when these businesses are opened, the massage joint will be more packed in the late evening. 

On 8/27/2021 at 3:46 AM, robin said:

Just tried Qing Jie Foot at 26 Beatty Road road.  Last night, when I enquired if there will be any partition, the staff said they can use the panel to create some privacy (those ancient movies where when ladies have shower, there is a panel setup to act as partition). 

When I arrived, indeed they then setup the panel for me.  But the panel is only able to cover an L shape area, meaning, the remaining side is still exposed.  A lean male therapist in his 30s, who just arrived from Guangdong last month, was assigned to me. Just when I have stripped and is about the put on their disposable underwear, the therapist lifted the panel & reposition it elsewhere.  That was when I realised the whole shop (male & female therapists) could see my complete nudity!  Like a typical massage parlor in China, they were completely cool about it!!!

When the massage has started, I hinted to him about the partition.  He replied that we are all guys & there is nothing to  be shy about.  In terms of tcm massage skills, I find him to be attentive to the ailment which I have highlighted and his skills to be not bad  (though I would have preferred a meridian massage instead).  I believe they are a straight massage joint & the therapist did not mean to provide any sensual massage.  But throughout the session, many times, his groin is on my elbow and my head!!!  His hands also went under the disposable underwear to massage part of the butt.  He also praised my built which I think is some sales pitch.  On top of my 2-hours session @$88 promo nett (1.5 hours is $64, 1-hour is $44), the therapist also threw in free cupping outside the duration.

Will I go back? His skill is decent, promo/official rates are good.  But as the open concept is a big setback, if I do go again, it will be during weekdays off-peak hours (12-2pm).  Note that this joint is also dependent on the KTV/bar customers.  So when these businesses are opened, the massage joint will be more packed in the late evening. 

Thx for the review/sharing👍

As a paying Customer when i hear of a gd experience i feel gd coz u can't tell is it legit... only after trying it...

On 8/27/2021 at 1:12 AM, 30yochinese said:

i emailed a few Straight Massage Shops, got this reply from: info@spa-1.com.sg
(1)
Facilities we offer:
1. Hot Bath (**Male )
2.Cold Bath (*Male)
3. (Finnish Sauna **Male) 
4. Korean Cassia Seed Sauna (Unisex)
5. Himalayan Salt Sauna (Unisex)
6. Menthol Steam Room (**Male )
7.-11.Oxygen Chamber (Unisex)

8. Myanmar Jade Room (Unisex)
9. Resting Lounge (**Male )
10. Café Refreshments
- Additional Charges apply> A full list of services offered here: www.spa-1.com.sg

(2)

Operating Hours are from 11am to 1030pm.

(3)

For the safely of all guest, we are only accepting fully vaccinated customer.

(4)

1. The rate for 1 pax will be 3 hours $38.00 (GST $40.66).

2. Full day pass $58 (GST 62.06)

3. U can use the amenities from 11am to 1030pm.

4. We have a> after 8pm promotion. the rate is $28 (GST $29.96).

Anyone has gone there?

I had a tough day and decided a sensual massage would relieve some stress. So I turned to a masseur known for this. Boy was it a mistake. Seeing him shuffling across the room was painful.  Physical ailments and age have taken a toll on him. The nice comfy bed was gone, replaced by one that was uncomfortable to lie prone after a while. He said this was due to me being skinny. Pont taken. And I know that 90 mins on my small frame needed some imagination on the masseur to fill the time. But I did not expect that many repeated strokes. So bored, I started counting. 62 times on the calf and 102 on the thigh. Repeat this pattern across the whole body and can't blame me for wanting to get up and leave. Wait, didn't I come for the sensual massage? So I held back and wait for the fireworks. It was a vain wait. I can do it better. Lesson learnt. Don't be defensive. Retire while it is good and let your clients remember you for your prowess and not your decline.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:07 AM, farku29 said:

Tried Nick. Cute as a button but straight as a ruler. Nothing sensual about his massage, it got a bit mechanical even. His inexperience is felt through the way he navigates through your body during the massage. 

Does the place have a curtain for oi massage for some privacy? I guess we are expected to wear disposable underwear?

Quite affordable though open. Hope more feedback will be given (eg by female customers then they can partition more).

Thank you guys for the new places update.

On 9/3/2021 at 9:44 AM, Ah Heng said:

I had a tough day and decided a sensual massage would relieve some stress. So I turned to a masseur known for this. Boy was it a mistake. Seeing him shuffling across the room was painful.  Physical ailments and age have taken a toll on him. The nice comfy bed was gone, replaced by one that was uncomfortable to lie prone after a while. He said this was due to me being skinny. Pont taken. And I know that 90 mins on my small frame needed some imagination on the masseur to fill the time. But I did not expect that many repeated strokes. So bored, I started counting. 62 times on the calf and 102 on the thigh. Repeat this pattern across the whole body and can't blame me for wanting to get up and leave. Wait, didn't I come for the sensual massage? So I held back and wait for the fireworks. It was a vain wait. I can do it better. Lesson learnt. Don't be defensive. Retire while it is good and let your clients remember you for your prowess and not your decline.

Where did you go for your massage? Just the building name will do. 

On 9/3/2021 at 7:33 PM, firefight said:

I don't really have a regular haunt to keep going due to my random schedule. Sad for me! I treasure familiarity and rapport.

Thats the sad thing but its ok. Trying new things who knows you might like that new place

What is the name of the masseur?

On 9/3/2021 at 9:44 AM, Ah Heng said:

As a masseur here in BW you went by stealth to check out another masseur here in BW. Your scathing report including suggesting the masseur should retire; most certainly smacked of jealousy. I find it ironic when names are not mentioned but clues are given; hoping people will pm you for the name. Your whole behaviour is very unethical; no one should be telling another person to retire unless you are his boss.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:59 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

As a masseur here in BW you went by stealth to check out another masseur here in BW. Your scathing report including suggesting the masseur should retire; most certainly smacked of jealousy. I find it ironic when names are not mentioned but clues are given; hoping people will pm you for the name. Your whole behaviour is very unethical; no one should be telling another person to retire unless you are his boss.

Wow such strong defense. Is this 行侠仗义 or 不打自招 ?

My experience recently was on Monday NL HV. I was at NUS for the day and went during dinner hours. Got a guy called Vincent who did for me the 30min foot massage and 1h body. Some parts were really pain max as his strong fingers got through the ached points while some were soothing and good. It seems like he wouldn't mind if I didn't wear the disposable u/w from his instruction but I still complied, as I'm not a regular at HV and the room was not the most corner kind of VIP room. The 1h massage was quite methodically completed but was still) soothing overall. Definitely not for the faint hearted. He also seems OK to touch as long as it wasn't deliberate. Anyone else has experiences with him too?

On 9/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, firefight said:

My experience recently was on Monday NL HV. I was at NUS for the day and went during dinner hours. Got a guy called Vincent who did for me the 30min foot massage and 1h body. Some parts were really pain max as his strong fingers got through the ached points while some were soothing and good. It seems like he wouldn't mind if I didn't wear the disposable u/w from his instruction but I still complied, as I'm not a regular at HV and the room was not the most corner kind of VIP room. The 1h massage was quite methodically completed but was still) soothing overall. Definitely not for the faint hearted. He also seems OK to touch as long as it wasn't deliberate. Anyone else has experiences with him too?

Vincent is pretty open minded. but since it is a straight establishment, disposal underwear is a must.

Vincent previously worked in a touristy place, thus, he had seen it all

On 9/9/2021 at 10:35 AM, solomon said:

Have been visiting Don on regular basis ... Despite not tipping him, he still did a great job in relieving my pain. He is sincere in giving all his customers with equal treatment. 

He left Imperial Spa at 6 Handy Road again. Do u know where he is now? So difficult to follow him lol

I went on last Saturday afternoon at 4pm and it was exceptional quiet. I am the only customer for the entire session. I called to book without any preference of massuer as most of those who I know has left. The boss (I assume he is, as he was seated at the counter and receive me with warm welcome) assigned me  to James and I must say that the James's massage is really good and he is able to loosen my shoulder and lower waist and tight muscles.

Worth asking for James if you prefer good hard press to loosen those tensed muscles.

Edited by odarodar

On 9/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, odarodar said:

I went on last Saturday afternoon at 4pm and it was exceptional quiet. I am the only customer for the entire session. I called to book without any preference of massuer as most of those who I know has left. The boss (I assume he is, as he was seated at the counter and receive me with warm welcome) assigned me  to James and I must say that the James's massage is really good and he is able to loosen my shoulder and lower waist and tight muscles.

Worth asking for James if you prefer good hard press to loosen those tensed muscles.

Do James allow massage with naked? 
he provide sensual massage?

I guess he’s picky on who he’s massaging, not sure if he’s got a pref if body type/looks. Tell him the strength and target areas and how fast or slow you want the strokes to be. I think if he’s comfortable with you, his services goes further than that, if you know what I mean~