Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Today I was assigned Wu at NL RQ for my last min 90min session. He is a slim small sized unker (IMO my eyes could be bad). His strokes are varied and relaxing but I believe he will be able to press harder if requested. I was able to get a very good stretch for my back and legs. Also he did a good butt/thigh massage for me so that was a bonus. 

Anyone knows any masseur who knows how to crack the spine of the upper back like how chiropractor does it? Looking for such a masseur who does this at the end of massage.

Chiropractors are too expensive and they don't do massage. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

Anyone knows any masseur who knows how to crack the spine of the upper back like how chiropractor does it? Looking for such a masseur who does this at the end of massage.

Chiropractors are too expensive and they don't do massage. 

Previously one-one had this amazing bald guy, really good and cracks at the end quite well the back and sides. Lost contact + One-one closed now issit. Maybe call/W.A them see if they can outcall?

Tiong bahru estate got another fella big funny guy with glasses not sure if he does cracking forgot, but does targeted spot therapy + very pain and effective.

There was a 3rd one just set up last year I think, currently on Purvis Street? A physio though that does a bit of cracking.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, brianyix said:

Previously one-one had this amazing bald guy, really good and cracks at the end quite well the back and sides. Lost contact + One-one closed now issit. Maybe call/W.A them see if they can outcall?

Tiong bahru estate got another fella big funny guy with glasses not sure if he does cracking forgot, but does targeted spot therapy + very pain and effective.

There was a 3rd one just set up last year I think, currently on Purvis Street? A physio though that does a bit of cracking.

Any details about the TB place? PM me

8 hours ago, MRG said:

I tried don at Empire Apple spa last night. As recommended, his massage is really emotional. Besides, I insisted on not wearing disposable underwear, and he agreed. When he massaged my hips from behind, his fingers went in... you'll see. I also like chest massage, especially the two sensitive points. And, of course, the inner thighs, really clever approach to crime...

Good massage experience, no waste of time

nice, tempted to try, how much is one hour rate?

Tried booking an appointment today with Natureland RQ. But was informed their outlet was force to temporarily close from 15 June till 24 June .Cause one of their customer was caught for not wearing a mask while doing massage. Please Mask Up Guys! 

2 hours ago, khr89 said:

Tried booking an appointment today with Natureland RQ. But was informed their outlet was force to temporarily close from 15 June till 24 June .Cause one of their customer was caught for not wearing a mask while doing massage. Please Mask Up Guys! 

If you checked on easing of restrictions for Phase 3 Heighten Alert; it did say previously not open for service like facial salon where no mask is worn is now allowed. You can check on moh website

The police stressed that massage outlets are to ensure that all staff and customers remain masked up at all times when they are in the outlet, including during the massage.

"Only customers who are using saunas, onsens or having facials done may be exempted from mask wearing," they said, adding that the police will continue with enforcement checks at massage outlets to ensure that they are complying with safe management measures. They will also continue to enforce existing rules under the Massage Establishments Act.

- straits time 16 June 2021

Visited Don at his new working place. Sadly his investment in the previous massage shop didn't turn out well at all. So he's back working with Imperial Apple again. Here's the contact details:

6 Handy Road
The Luxe
#01-01
S(229234)
柜台电话 69707993

公司名 Imperial APPLE

His massage skills are as good as ever. Give him a try.

Visited Don at his new working place. His investment in the previous massage shop didn't turn out well at all. So he's back working at Imperial Apple. The place is spanking new.

6 Handy Road
The Luxe
#01-01
S(229234)
柜台电话 69707993

公司名 Imperial APPLE

His massage silks are as good as before. Give him a try.

On 5/16/2021 at 8:41 AM, lemona said:

脚底推拿保健中心- peoples park complex

#03-37

there are some male masseur u can request

$40 body $25 food one hour

for body massage u get yr own private room 

(usually for this price it is likely open concept massage in public)

this is straight massage place,

dun expect funny thing and please respect the masseur.

065B5F0C-F061-4328-966B-3FAB5167784A.jpeg

Any particular masseur to recommend there?

Edited by Notti

Hougang Ave 1 Blk 108 Kang Yuan Ge, been there two times since its near my home. Attended by cute Sam, very strong hands and strength. Chinese accupressure  technique, definitely very good to untie those knots. Weekdays night not crowded but do call to book in advance. The China Chinese physician at the store also cute but yet to try his massage 😘

https://kangyuange.com/portal/

Edited by TYRtan

53 minutes ago, TYRtan said:

Hougang Ave 1 Blk 108 Kang Yuan Ge, been there two times since its near my home. Attended by cute Sam, very strong hands and strength. Chinese accupressure  technique, definitely very good to untie those knots. Weekdays night not crowded but do call to book in advance. The China Chinese physician at the store also cute but yet to try his massage 😘

https://kangyuange.com/portal/

Which service u tried? Privacy? 

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage
On 7/5/2021 at 10:09 AM, elephant said:

who else is there in zufu now? 

Can try Andrew. Pretty good massages from him. Just let him know if you want strong and slow or fast and light. Anything goes with him so long as you let him know. Think he’s in the 40s? Slim, Pleasant looking, not handsome nor bad looking. If you’re wondering, clothings optional. 

8 hours ago, swimboisg said:

Can try Andrew. Pretty good massages from him. Just let him know if you want strong and slow or fast and light. Anything goes with him so long as you let him know. Think he’s in the 40s? Slim, Pleasant looking, not handsome nor bad looking. If you’re wondering, clothings optional. 

He is damn sissy and lecherous. 

10 hours ago, swimboisg said:

Oh he is still there ah. He only give good teasing if you are first time w him. After that standard will drop.

Edited by Leanmeat
Not available

Agree that Andrew of Zufu is really quite feminine. Is he gay? Very sensual massage and got massaged by him once. I wasn’t attracted to him but the way he massaged me made me so aroused. Was using my hands go cover and press down my cock and telling myself to please don’t shoot while he’s massaging me. Didn’t wanna let someone whom I wasn’t attracted to see me shoot. So embarrassed.