Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

10 hours ago, midkemia said:

I went to Alleviate last week. The person answering the call was friendly and sits at the entrance to greet customers. 

Pricing $50 an hour, increment of $25 for additional 30 minutes. It comes out to be $25 for 30 minutes for whatever time you want. 

The massage room doors are curtained. The toilet is all the way to the end of the shop which is inconvenient and need to walk past their staff pantry which gets the hot air from the aircon coming in (I appreciated this on my next visit to wash up as the room was too cold for me). Toilet is ok but needs some sprucing up. The bathroom has no lock. 

Massage was done naked. No attempt to offer shorts, etc. Massage was not bad but painful a few times which I told Sam but ended up my back was sore the following day despite telling him to ease off his strength. I think he uses elbows at times. He did help with the kink on my shoulders. Towards the end of the massage, he asked how did I know about him as I booked him for the massage. I didn't mention BW but I think he could guess. Back massage was sensual as it would pass through the butt crack a few times but did not linger. Anything sensual was neutralised by the too much pressure.

Front massage started with blind folding me with a towel, the arms were massaged then legs then he  did my chest but didn't particularly play with my nipples and moved downwards and pressed on the groin to get the blood flowing (nothing sensual).  Later, he started to do "more" (PM me if you want details). After the HJ, he cleaned up pretty well to make sure he squeezed all the last drops out. As most massages, he massaged the shoulders and ended it with a backwards stretch. 

He used powder on my back and front after each side to remove the oil. Nearly made me sneeze...

One thing I didn't like was  another masseur from the other room was asking him if he was finishing soon. Should not disturb his customer and me. It wasn't even important. 

I do enjoy Sam's massage. Dun bother trying Alex. He dun even massage butt AT ALL. And not proffessional in his massage either.

11 hours ago, midkemia said:

I went to Alleviate last week. The person answering the call was friendly and sits at the entrance to greet customers. 

Pricing $50 an hour, increment of $25 for additional 30 minutes. It comes out to be $25 for 30 minutes for whatever time you want. 

The massage room doors are curtained. The toilet is all the way to the end of the shop which is inconvenient and need to walk past their staff pantry which gets the hot air from the aircon coming in (I appreciated this on my next visit to wash up as the room was too cold for me). Toilet is ok but needs some sprucing up. The bathroom has no lock. 

Massage was done naked. No attempt to offer shorts, etc. Massage was not bad but painful a few times which I told Sam but ended up my back was sore the following day despite telling him to ease off his strength. I think he uses elbows at times. He did help with the kink on my shoulders. Towards the end of the massage, he asked how did I know about him as I booked him for the massage. I didn't mention BW but I think he could guess. Back massage was sensual as it would pass through the butt crack a few times but did not linger. Anything sensual was neutralised by the too much pressure.

Front massage started with blind folding me with a towel, the arms were massaged then legs then he  did my chest but didn't particularly play with my nipples and moved downwards and pressed on the groin to get the blood flowing (nothing sensual).  Later, he started to do "more" (PM me if you want details). After the HJ, he cleaned up pretty well to make sure he squeezed all the last drops out. As most massages, he massaged the shoulders and ended it with a backwards stretch. 

He used powder on my back and front after each side to remove the oil. Nearly made me sneeze...

One thing I didn't like was  another masseur from the other room was asking him if he was finishing soon. Should not disturb his customer and me. It wasn't even important. 

On the contrary I didn't think Sam's skills were good.  I did informed him I needed focus on my shoulders and back but he rushed through those parts.  When I asked him again to spend some time on my shoulders and back, he used a fair bit of strength but was pressing on the wrong places, on my bones and muscles etc.  It was so painful I had to tell him to stop and asked him how long has he been a masseur (although he looked old he could have been a new masseur)? And he didn't reply.   He also used some cream on my neck and shoulders which lead to an allergic reaction.  On the lower body he was merely applying a lot of oil and more into sensual massage then anything else.  Frankly speaking I didn't enjoy his massage at all.  He had practically no proper massage skills.  If you want a proper massage Tom from the same place is a better choice.

13 hours ago, midkemia said:

Hi, anyone tried the masseur Tony ? Any feedback on his skill ? I heard his style is hard massage.

Appreciate your sharing. Thanks.

13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Dun think got moustache. He sound like prc thou. He rush to finish when i had him not long ago. Kns

Yup, no chest or even butt massage! How does Tom and Sam look like? I only saw 1 other older balding guy and another Malay guy. All looked straight to me.

I went Alleviate on a spur b4 on recommendation of fellow BWer on a Sat many mths ago. They were quite booked so for male masseur I had to wait. Nothing really happened for me but the masseur was soothing. I dont recall who did it for me too.

Recently I went to Green Apple Spa in North Bridge Road and they were quite busy too. I requested non-oil massage so they assigned me a meaty uncle and goddamnit he was really good at unknotting many kinks and strength was good - not painful. But I was only topless. Haha. 1hr the cost was $59.

Hope this info helps.

I complain via watsapp as i was the last customer and didnt get to see him. But u r right, when I left I did have what u mention in mind. That I shud get a discount. He was even using his phone when massaging me, and he thought i dun know. 

1 minute ago, midkemia said:

Disappointing. Thought he would offer you a discount or something at least. 

On 11/14/2017 at 8:54 AM, villageboi said:

I went to zufu twice.  I think the masseurs know that they are serving gay clientele so trying to be a bit sensual.  Saw David and another guy, massage quite bad now. All they do is trying to playing with your nipples and around your butt... If you are looking for good massage, go somewhere else.

Your visit should have been some time ago as David had gone back to China since last Nov.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a very good looking guy around 40 at the zufu counter yesterday afternoon with a laptop looks like he is doing aome work..dun think he is a staff in zufu... not in uniform talking to the lady boss... doing some checks with his laptop on their staff ( peep over his laptop) ... mayo know who is that? Interestingnto know him...

• 1 month later...

I only go for str8 massage places and specifically will ask for the younger Malaysian chinese therapist. My life very boring and closeted. The only relief I get from my very stressful work is through getting very hard (and sometimes sensual massages) from the Malaysian cuties. Spend a bit of time recceing New massage places and outlets and if see any cuties will try to discreetly check out their name tags.  Next time I call ahead and book the cuties or if I don’t remember or don’t know the names of the guys, will just pretend forgotten the name and describe the guy as someone who had serviced me before. Works 90% of the time. Also avoid going to same shop or same masseur too frequent. Don’t want to raise any suspicions or embarrassing situations. 

To be understatedly sensual, i will wear shorts or boxers but with g-string underwear inside. Sometimes wear those translucent FBT shorts with the liner removed. Masseur often will notice and some surprised reaction - funny expression or awkward comment. All this I find very erotic n stimulating. Sometimes they notice the Gstring when pull down the shorts to massage the butt. Some ask to remove shorts. Will pretend modesty but will moan softly when they massage too sensual or close to privates. Sometimes will open legs wider to allow access. Some masseur will get hint and massage will get erotic with ass play, slight insertion, balls play, ‘head’ play. Sometimes the excitement too high from ‘accidental’ touches n rubbing, I shoot and masseur will see wet patch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 1:40 PM, hkbun said:

I only go for str8 massage places and specifically will ask for the younger Malaysian chinese therapist. My life very boring and closeted. The only relief I get from my very stressful work is through getting very hard (and sometimes sensual massages) from the Malaysian cuties. Spend a bit of time recceing New massage places and outlets and if see any cuties will try to discreetly check out their name tags.  Next time I call ahead and book the cuties or if I don’t remember or don’t know the names of the guys, will just pretend forgotten the name and describe the guy as someone who had serviced me before. Works 90% of the time. Also avoid going to same shop or same masseur too frequent. Don’t want to raise any suspicions or embarrassing situations. 

To be understatedly sensual, i will wear shorts or boxers but with g-string underwear inside. Sometimes wear those translucent FBT shorts with the liner removed. Masseur often will notice and some surprised reaction - funny expression or awkward comment. All this I find very erotic n stimulating. Sometimes they notice the Gstring when pull down the shorts to massage the butt. Some ask to remove shorts. Will pretend modesty but will moan softly when they massage too sensual or close to privates. Sometimes will open legs wider to allow access. Some masseur will get hint and massage will get erotic with ass play, slight insertion, balls play, ‘head’ play. Sometimes the excitement too high from ‘accidental’ touches n rubbing, I shoot and masseur will see wet patch. 

Reading this is already very erotica. Ha 

what the name of the prc who do pedicure ?

his skill not bad,

but i saw  few gay customer walk into the massage room pretend to walk like "a straight guy" but so easy tell is gay. The masseur smile among themselve to indicate they are gay. So beware they know to pre warn among themselve through eye contact.

• 2 weeks later...

If u like hard massages, can visit them. There are few male masseurs and they all give hard and good massages. The only lady is the lady boss but she is not always there. Only problem is that its a small shop with 3 massage beds and 5 chairs for foot massage and its totally open concept. If full house with aunties, it can be like a market there. Haha. Oh, and they will increase price from next week. I think will still be cheap considering massage is good. 

Screenshot_20180206-094357.jpg

11 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Went to a massage/ Tui Na shop at Ubi area this afternoon. Happened to pass by. Hard massage and quite an experience. When I visited there were 2 male masseurs inside but no customers at all. 1 of them was an Uncle and the other was only in his 20s and I could tell straight away they weren’t local. 

Fortunately, it was the young one who did the massage for me. He wasn’t good looking, just quite ahbeng with dyed hair and tanned skin. Judging from his accent when he started speaking to me, I could tell he’s Malaysian. He led me to behind the curtains and asked me to take off my clothes while he waited outside. I kept my underwear on and lay on the bed. 

But when he came back in and saw me, he asked (in his broken English), “You take out your underwear can. Here no girl don’t need (to) worry.”  Was quite surprised that he requested me to go fully naked and no doubt that got me a little horny. I acted all nonchelent and just pulled down my undies in one swift move and purposely threw it on the floor just right in front of his feet. Haha! He didn’t mind at all and in fact picked up my underwear and placed it on the shelf. 

And before he started the Tui Na, he actually sponged me which was again something I didn’t expect. He had a warm damp towel to wipe down my entire body (perhaps because I was really sweaty - I went after a Badminton game), and kept going back and forth to the sink area to rinse the towel to continue wiping me. He wiped my butt and inside my arse, and under my balls! He wiped practically almost every inch, save for my scrotum and penis - which was btw starting to rise to the occasion. 

The massage was done without a towel or any cover, I was just totally naked in front of him with only the curtain barely covering me from the other old masseur’s view. Luckily the air con wasn’t too cold and he provided quite a good massage. He used his elbows quite a bit.

But besides the good massage, the main point of this post was that his touch around my butt was making me aroused and I knew I was leaking a lot of pre cum. When it was time to turn around my cock was rock hard and pointing right up and I had wet quite a bit of the bed with my pre cum. I was really embarrassed and apologised, and he just gave a smile while looking at my cock! All this while he never touched my dick at all, which ironically got me even more aroused. The closest he got was when massaging my thighs and his hands got really close to my balls. 

My cock was twitching up and down and pre cum leaking non stop and I saw that he was looking at my cock with increasing frequency. It was a certainly a look of curiosity and amazement. I swear I almost came automatically and was trying to control. At the end of the Tuina he asked me to stand up, which I did, and again he used a towel to give me a total wipe down, cleaning up all my pre cum which had leaked down onto my lower abdomen in the process. But still avoiding touching my hard cock which was still twitching and pointing directly at him. I could tell he was consciously, deliberately keeping a “safe distance” while wiping my front body so as to not knock onto my cock! Haha!

He then took some tissue paper - smiled and pointed at my cock and asked, “你要不要自己抹?你的那邊”. So embarrassing... I took the tissue and turned my back to face him to clean up all the pre cum leaking out from the cockhead while he exited. I was so tempted to just wank and cum there and then, but alas I exercised restraint and that didn’t happen.  Certainly a good 1 hour massage! 

Where is this place?? sounds hot

16 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Went to a massage/ Tui Na shop at Ubi area this afternoon. Happened to pass by. Hard massage and quite an experience. When I visited there were 2 male masseurs inside but no customers at all. 1 of them was an Uncle and the other was only in his 20s and I could tell straight away they weren’t local. 

Fortunately, it was the young one who did the massage for me. He wasn’t good looking, just quite ahbeng with dyed hair and tanned skin. Judging from his accent when he started speaking to me, I could tell he’s Malaysian. He led me to behind the curtains and asked me to take off my clothes while he waited outside. I kept my underwear on and lay on the bed. 

But when he came back in and saw me, he asked (in his broken English), “You take out your underwear can. Here no girl don’t need (to) worry.”  Was quite surprised that he requested me to go fully naked and no doubt that got me a little horny. I acted all nonchelent and just pulled down my undies in one swift move and purposely threw it on the floor just right in front of his feet. Haha! He didn’t mind at all and in fact picked up my underwear and placed it on the shelf. 

And before he started the Tui Na, he actually sponged me which was again something I didn’t expect. He had a warm damp towel to wipe down my entire body (perhaps because I was really sweaty - I went after a Badminton game), and kept going back and forth to the sink area to rinse the towel to continue wiping me. He wiped my butt and inside my arse, and under my balls! He wiped practically almost every inch, save for my scrotum and penis - which was btw starting to rise to the occasion. 

The massage was done without a towel or any cover, I was just totally naked in front of him with only the curtain barely covering me from the other old masseur’s view. Luckily the air con wasn’t too cold and he provided quite a good massage. He used his elbows quite a bit.

But besides the good massage, the main point of this post was that his touch around my butt was making me aroused and I knew I was leaking a lot of pre cum. When it was time to turn around my cock was rock hard and pointing right up and I had wet quite a bit of the bed with my pre cum. I was really embarrassed and apologised, and he just gave a smile while looking at my cock! All this while he never touched my dick at all, which ironically got me even more aroused. The closest he got was when massaging my thighs and his hands got really close to my balls. 

My cock was twitching up and down and pre cum leaking non stop and I saw that he was looking at my cock with increasing frequency. It was a certainly a look of curiosity and amazement. I swear I almost came automatically and was trying to control. At the end of the Tuina he asked me to stand up, which I did, and again he used a towel to give me a total wipe down, cleaning up all my pre cum which had leaked down onto my lower abdomen in the process. But still avoiding touching my hard cock which was still twitching and pointing directly at him. I could tell he was consciously, deliberately keeping a “safe distance” while wiping my front body so as to not knock onto my cock! Haha!

He then took some tissue paper - smiled and pointed at my cock and asked, “你要不要自己抹?你的那邊”. So embarrassing... I took the tissue and turned my back to face him to clean up all the pre cum leaking out from the cockhead while he exited. I was so tempted to just wank and cum there and then, but alas I exercised restraint and that didn’t happen.  Certainly a good 1 hour massage! 

What a great experience!

It is always nice if we don't remove underwear at first and then the therapist (sometimes authoritatively) ask us to remove, or just simply pull it down.. rather than we are already naked, and they then ask to wear the underwear or disposable provided.. (somehow embarrassing & awkward haha..)

On 11/02/2018 at 3:28 AM, sgocean93 said:

Woo... where in ubi is this shop?

Wonder why some straight masseur like to press their cock on your head when they massage you. I don’t mind if they are young. But old or fat man I try to move away or tell them I want a change of masseur - they allow if within 15 minutes of massage. Today Ah Di was doing my shoulder and felt his thing pressed down on my head. It was soft n spongy at first then when it become hot n slightly hard, I moved my body forward to press my head harder on his tool. He moved away when start on my lower back and climbed on TOP of me. But not feel anything only a bit of his butt on my butt. He tried to pull down my shorts to massage a bit of the butt but too tight. N I looked unfortable. He asked if I ok? I said the shorts they gave too tight. Asked me ‘inside got saucepan’ I said ‘have’ - he pulled off my shorts n massaged my butts in my hot pink underwear I wearing inside. I wonder what he thought when he saw my pink underwear? 

After the butt n lower thighs n legs he wanted me to turn over but I very hard dick pointing to one side n very wet patch. I said ‘don’t want do front, just do more back’  massage got a bit more sensual because he tried to massage the front from the back, between the legs (touching balls occasionally) from the side where he will try massage the lymph nodes areas n brushing against my hard cock on one side m moving up brushing on my nipples. Nearly came several times, but managed to control. Wonder if he felt wet when he accidentally brushed on cock ( there was a very wet patch of precum I saw when cleaning up after massage) I wonder what would have happened if I shot on his hands? Ah Di cute slightly burly young Malaysian Beng at Peoples Park Centre. 

Got one one more older guy n Super sensual massage. But not my type of guy. I like Ah Di.

On 12/02/2018 at 2:31 PM, pureview said:

Anyone try ashi foot reflexology before ? Able to go nude for their oil massage ?

I tried Ashi at Siglap before. Skinny Malaysian guy names SAM, cute in a certain way I find malaysian guys cute. Massage good but sometime he lazy - entire massage session he will be seated (maybe some back problem) 

Does not talk much. He found out I liked getting touched n massages at the crack n would spend slot of time there. His hands very hot n manly n very shiok. Sometimes he would purposefully tease a bit of the whole. Once when I was turned over n hard n my dick almost coming out of the underwear, he used pushed back inside. 

No cannot nude. Minimum underwear. The room door got glass opening. If lady customer, they cover with a card saying ‘ Treatment in Progress - Lady Customer’ sumthing like that. I got so regular, he will use the board to cover ‘our’ room.

Sigh! No Hanky Panky though. Sighhhh No Nude! Sighhhh Sam moved to Ashi Katong Branch - this branch no room. Open concept massage with not even curtain. 

Sighhh I miss Sam’s hot hands.

23 hours ago, hkbun said:

Wonder why some straight masseur like to press their cock on your head when they massage you. I don’t mind if they are young. But old or fat man I try to move away or tell them I want a change of masseur - they allow if within 15 minutes of massage. Today Ah Di was doing my shoulder and felt his thing pressed down on my head. It was soft n spongy at first then when it become hot n slightly hard, I moved my body forward to press my head harder on his tool. He moved away when start on my lower back and climbed on TOP of me. But not feel anything only a bit of his butt on my butt. He tried to pull down my shorts to massage a bit of the butt but too tight. N I looked unfortable. He asked if I ok? I said the shorts they gave too tight. Asked me ‘inside got saucepan’ I said ‘have’ - he pulled off my shorts n massaged my butts in my hot pink underwear I wearing inside. I wonder what he thought when he saw my pink underwear? 

After the butt n lower thighs n legs he wanted me to turn over but I very hard dick pointing to one side n very wet patch. I said ‘don’t want do front, just do more back’  massage got a bit more sensual because he tried to massage the front from the back, between the legs (touching balls occasionally) from the side where he will try massage the lymph nodes areas n brushing against my hard cock on one side m moving up brushing on my nipples. Nearly came several times, but managed to control. Wonder if he felt wet when he accidentally brushed on cock ( there was a very wet patch of precum I saw when cleaning up after massage) I wonder what would have happened if I shot on his hands? Ah Di cute slightly burly young Malaysian Beng at Peoples Park Centre. 

Got one one more older guy n Super sensual massage. But not my type of guy. I like Ah Di.

Where is this shop? What's the name and shop number?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 3:28 AM, sgocean93 said:

So where's this ubi shop exactly?

On 24/02/2018 at 1:55 PM, Suchdog said:

So where's this ubi shop exactly?

I went to Ubi area to investigate over the weekend. There are at least 4 massage outlets between Blk 301-305 at Ubi Avenue 1. 3 is run solely by MEN. 2 had private curtained  areas for body massage. Unfortunately all the masseurs are ugly fat man. Sorry totally not my type and unlikely to be suitable for Mature / Chub Chasers. Totally uncharming people.

• 2 weeks later...

Few years back when I was holidaying in Penang, I went for a massage at a straight (or so I thought) in one of the malls. Got a pretty good massage from a mid age guy. Was massaging at the butt area n he pulled down my undies n began fingering me while aggressively caressing my dick. Wondering if there is such a place here

6 hours ago, Swimming said:

Not sure if anyone here has tried Tony at BK massage?

He is quite good in another BW thread. 

C65B2836-5F97-4F58-9C6F-5ADD8818E0A7.jpeg

A24BF76C-2751-4F01-9377-4FD85B5E43E0.jpeg

Better not post all over, since there is already a dedicated thread for Tony, otherwise you will get scolded by the moderator! Your allegiance is divided between Xiao Zheng and Tony, so if I were to ask who is better, how would you answer?

Edited by msgjunkie

A straight massage shop recommendation carries with it the implicit warning that it is a STRAIGHT place so any gay expectations are to be severely tempered. Some, of course, find such challenges even more thrilling and hope to seek perverse pleasure in unexpected places. Be warned, many straights are extremely homophobic and the consequences can be quite dire if the wrong things are done at the wrong time to the wrong people. If one cannot be good, at least be careful!

Sorry to dissapoint some guys who went to those masseurs expecting gratification straight away. Hey take note these are straight establishments n straight guys. You cannot expect them to do sexual stuff with you on your first or second appointment. If you get lucky on the 1st good for you. Need to become their regular, need to be buddy buddy with them and of course need to give some tips $5-$10 each session.

otherwise Sorry Guys don’t expect much or don’t expect anything. I remember I had to have 3-4 rounds of massage with Kerry from Imperial before he ‘opened up’. Simon was on 2 session - 2hrs each.

of course it helps if you are normal looking, clean nd fit type. I don’t think they would cater to the unclish / auntish types or the fat guys. Being reasonably ok looking and not too Gayish will help. There was once a masseur mentioned the spa got many gay customer look for him. He found them very annoying n troublesome and also fussy. Also complain a lot. Luckily for me he did not think I was one of them because I was very easy going, not calculative about the timing and always tipped for the service. Being buddy buddy with them and also pretending to be malaysian ( I”ll tell them I am from Ipoh though I m singaporean haha, I know Ipoh n Perak quite well to talk with them) 

best of of luck guys. Don’t be too obvious about it.

Is it #timesup for me the gay slut? 

Sharing a scary experience yesterday - was having massage at this new place with a hot malaysian Guy masseur. He was very friendly at first, but as he massaged me more n more and lower nearer the butt, could feel him getting tensed and more abrupt in his movements. When he got to the butt area, he skipped it altogether and moved on to the lower thighs. So I was a bit flustered and dissapointed kind off and asked him to massage my ‘lower back more’ - indirectly hinting that he should massage my butts. His immediate reaction was to leave the room, in an angry mannner. A short while later - the shop manager knocked on my door and asked if everything is ok - and if I didn’t mind, could he change the masseur for me. I asked why and was told that the previous guy refused to massage me further - no reasons given. I told the manager that the guy’s behaviour spoilt my mood and I didn’t want the massage any more and left quietly. 

I think  that the guy somehow had the sixth sense to understand that I am a pervert guy who liked being touched n fondled by straight man. And probably he didn’t want to be treated this way. 

All the more reasons for me to be less slutty and not prey on them. Worried for #timesup movement for masseurs! 

5 hours ago, hkbun said:

Is it #timesup for me the gay slut? 

Sharing a scary experience yesterday - was having massage at this new place with a hot malaysian Guy masseur. He was very friendly at first, but as he massaged me more n more and lower nearer the butt, could feel him getting tensed and more abrupt in his movements. When he got to the butt area, he skipped it altogether and moved on to the lower thighs. So I was a bit flustered and dissapointed kind off and asked him to massage my ‘lower back more’ - indirectly hinting that he should massage my butts. His immediate reaction was to leave the room, in an angry mannner. A short while later - the shop manager knocked on my door and asked if everything is ok - and if I didn’t mind, could he change the masseur for me. I asked why and was told that the previous guy refused to massage me further - no reasons given. I told the manager that the guy’s behaviour spoilt my mood and I didn’t want the massage any more and left quietly. 

I think  that the guy somehow had the sixth sense to understand that I am a pervert guy who liked being touched n fondled by straight man. And probably he didn’t want to be treated this way. 

All the more reasons for me to be less slutty and not prey on them. Worried for #timesup movement for masseurs! 

So sorry to hear that, can you let us know the place, so we can avoid that massage place or 

control our horniess when we massage there.

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage