Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 18 April 2018 at 11:09 AM, King song said:

Visited this shop in Chinatown for men, room atmosphere is good with spa music and deep warm light. Tried Zen's 90 mins combination of TuiNa, manhood, sensation Swedish, head massage and etc., new experience with his skills and styles, the head massage was nice and relax as never have it in other shops. Will go back to Zen again and try up more...:P 

On 6/9/2018 at 2:08 PM, mercury1978 said:

There is this massage guy in Ashi foot massage in Siglap. Kelvin. If am not wrong. Damn cute malaysian. Think can try to bend him..

He did my body massage and touched my ass crack a few times. But when he saw my erection. He was a bit uncomfy. So not really sure if if csn be bend or not. A bit shy to try 

What’s the pricing like? Got website?

On 6/13/2018 at 3:59 PM, Lad2 said:

Tried natureland Simon last Wed, still ok. I didn't ask whether can go nude as they provide underwear for massage. It's not sensual as what previous guy mentioned. Field report: Simon is definitely not the hunky manly type. P

Yes Lad2, I agree, there's nothing sensual about the massage. It's purely massage, which is more into long strokes. Nevertheless, the massage is good. 

mky

Guest Sport-coholic
4 hours ago, zeeder said:

You tried full body massage there? Male Masseur?

Yes, a number of times. They have male and female therapists; all are middle-aged.

On 6/16/2018 at 12:28 PM, milky6547 said:

Yes Lad2, I agree, there's nothing sensual about the massage. It's purely massage, which is more into long strokes. Nevertheless, the massage is good. 

I find the 火候not there yet. You should try Dave from everyone,his swedish massage is really soothing and good. It's continuous and seldom break the momentum when he move along different body parts.

43 minutes ago, Lad2 said:

I find the 火候not there yet. You should try Dave from everyone,his swedish massage is really soothing and good. It's continuous and seldom break the momentum when he move along different body parts.

Thanks! Is he from Natureland at Robertson walk too?

mky

On 16 June 2018 at 7:16 AM, ontopofyou said:

Visited this shop in Chinatown for men, room atmosphere is good with spa music and deep warm light. Tried Zen's 90 mins combination of TuiNa, manhood, sensation Swedish, head massage and etc., new experience with his skills and styles, the head massage was nice and relax as never have it in other shops. Will go back to Zen again and try up more...:P 

My reply to those BW PMs: you may visit Paul's profile to get the standard rate, Zen is Singaporean Chinese, to me he is good looking, friendly and approachable, he speak fluent in both languages (English and Mandarin), ever worked full time in local SPA for few years and now this is his part time job on Sat and Sun. If you are looking for sissy measure definetely he is NOT your cup of coffee..:P

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, mercury1978 said:

There is this massage guy in Ashi foot massage in Siglap. Kelvin. If am not wrong. Damn cute malaysian. Think can try to bend him..

He did my body massage and touched my ass crack a few times. But when he saw my erection. He was a bit uncomfy. So not really sure if if csn be bend or not. A bit shy to try 

Can be naked?

Then u wear their shorts and let whoever is next to you see the process and u see their process. The only partition is seperarting the foot and body massage. I cancel it seeing there is no curtain.  The guy told me they remove it. No point going for full body if open for all to see. 

Just now, Leanmeat said:

Then u wear their shorts and let whoever is next to you see the process and u see their process. The only partition is seperarting the foot and body massage. I cancel it seeing there is no curtain.  The guy told me they remove it. No point going for full body if open for all to see. 

The 2 end of the row can be seen by ppl at the 2 end. 

On 6/8/2018 at 3:15 PM, Hades said:

Me too... after avoiding them for a year plus

Why u avoid them?

On 6/18/2018 at 11:14 PM, ontopofyou said:

My reply to those BW PMs: you may visit Paul's profile to get the standard rate, Zen is Singaporean Chinese, to me he is good looking, friendly and approachable, he speak fluent in both languages (English and Mandarin), ever worked full time in local SPA for few years and now this is his part time job on Sat and Sun. If you are looking for sissy measure definetely he is NOT your cup of coffee..:P

What's the address of the shop?

On 7/16/2017 at 6:13 PM, sitogang said:

Recently visiting a TCM massage shop at People Park Centre, relatively a new shop with clean and tidy massage room and proper door.

The masseur Rocky is a well trained china therapist, good oil massage skill, pleasant and handsome (relative hor, not a lean type, a bit on chub side). Kind of glad to find a new place you can visit regularly.

Shop name Zhong Hua TCM, People Park Centre B1-62, near escalator, 6221-5081, 50$/hr.

Does anyone know if Rocky is still in Singapore?  I walked past the shop a few times but I didn't see him. Didn't want to ask the women in the shop.

16 hours ago, akiyachris said:

Does anyone know if Rocky is still in Singapore?  I walked past the shop a few times but I didn't see him. Didn't want to ask the women in the shop.

FYI, he has returned to China for good, according to the lady staff. 

PS: it doesn't even harm to ask the staff mah

On 2018/6/29 at PM11点35分, BusinessBi said:

我今天刚试过安德鲁,但感觉他的按摩技巧更多的是柔软感性的类型,我更喜欢硬而松散的结型,所以他可能不适合我。

还有其他建议吗?

You can go to Bk to find Tony, his massage is very good, and the room is very clean, can be showered, Tony's phone is 83152185, powerful massage,

23 minutes ago, firefight said:

Tony所在的商店名称。在GoldenLandmine(Landmark)。大声笑

Address, 390 Victoria street #01_24, this is the address of Bk, you can call Tony or send a message, Tony's phone number is 83152185

23分钟前,交火说:

23分钟前,交火说:

Tried Tony's massage yesterday. Good location but a relatively small shop.

Took a 1 hour massage. Tony gave good hard massage and able to relieve tension in the muscle caused by hard gymming. Room is relatively private but there is a small viewing panel at the door. Disposable boxer is provided. Good butt massage too. 

3 hours ago, heroman said:

Took a 1 hour massage. Tony gave good hard massage and able to relieve tension in the muscle caused by hard gymming. Room is relatively private but there is a small viewing panel at the door. Disposable boxer is provided. Good butt massage too. 

Not a big fan of the disposable underwear... Tony pried it open to massage my butt, could have just done without it.

7 hours ago, heroman said:

I tried Tony today and i feel he is quite skilled, gave my tired thighs and legs a great press. He is quite friendly too. His best skill is his warm hands which is not always found on all masseurs (think it has gotta do with how you get warmed up). There is no special or whatsoever, the best you get is a very thorough butt press (which is to soothen your moving lower body, esp for those who run alot).

11 hours ago, firefight said:

I tried Tony today and i feel he is quite skilled, gave my tired thighs and legs a great press. He is quite friendly too. His best skill is his warm hands which is not always found on all masseurs (think it has gotta do with how you get warmed up). There is no special or whatsoever, the best you get is a very thorough butt press (which is to soothen your moving lower body, esp for those who run alot).

What is Tony’s rate, please?

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage