Male HQ

"pop" Sound From Pulling Too Quickly.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Guy.... Any body experienced hearing a "pop" sound (like pulling a cork from a winebottle) while quickly removing your dick or finger from your boyfriend anus?

Guest summary

no .... but got SPARKS! caused by the frictional force when drawing my dxxx out. The sparks also caused our bedsheets to catch fire. :D:D

I don't know what wine you are drinking but you do not get a pop sound when removing the cork from a wine bottle. The pop sound only happen to champagne and it is because of the gas that is in the bottle.........which means of course.....

Your boyfriend was farting when you pulled out your finger from his ass.....like pulling cork from wine bottles, did you smell your finger after you pulled it out?

I hope no one is eating their lunch reading this..... :lol:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Suction gone wrong. I've had a few incidents with tight experienced bottoms who let their experienced ass muscles go too far.

Oh well.. just wipe it off and start again.

What is this forum becoming? All this talk about messy asses and bad tops. What next? Are we going to talk about fxxking a woman and castration (ie divorce)?

Guest Guest
Pop sound is caused by air escaping.

imagine you're hand-pumping a basket ball, where the compressed air goes to? So, it will need an outlet either from ass or mouth ....

lunger you seem to be a wine connoisseur,any good recommendation?

Spoken with a Brooklyn accent...

Daddee....I wanna go to Florida....

Good whine from a whiner....haha.

Localised NY City joke when I was living there....

Oh...you meant a good wine.....a good wine is anything under $20 a bottle. Yeah I know, I am a cheap biatch. :lol:

I was completely turned off by expensive red wine when I read a NY Times report some time back that wine connoisseurs were fooled by white wine dyed with red colour and even classified them as good expensive red wine. Connoisseurs my ass.

:hat: :smokin:

some guys like e.g. TC or Thaiboyz, etc. that enjoy good asses may enjoy "Connoisseuring" you ass,

Is that a promise? :lol:

then you die.

But worth it, with a big smile on my face. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic