Male HQ

Where Are All Of U From?

Sickalicious

I was from a planet found 500, 00, 0000 light years away from Earth. When I awoken from my deep slumber, I found an abandoned spaceship codenamed "Prometheus", along with a manual that has a course to this place called "Earth", which we exist on right now.

On the 500, 000, 00 light years to there, there were many interesting and delicious artifacts on the spaceship. I learned they were called "chocolate", "ice cream" and "potato chips". From the slender and sexy alien that I was, I am now a pile of lard.

Are you, my fellow alien, from the same planet as me?

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

I'm gonna be very evil, and attitude problem by saying this. Nope we are from different place, though similar. I was from my mother's vagina. -.- U gotta be more specific in ur qns bro.

i didnt come from the birth canal, but i sure did spend 9mths in the womb.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Mommy daddy had sex. Daddy didn't put on a condom. Something came out from daddy's u know and mommy's u know. They mingled and swam together. Suddenly, yeah, suddenly 9 months later I came out from mommy's you know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I came from a little fantasy dream of my owner.

I accidentally slipped out of the dream cloud and I'm stuck here.

Can anyone show me the way home?

I miss my unicorns. :(

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c