Male HQ

Fuck Or Pass (Forum Game)

Travys

I think I am weird. I dun find heaven or.mrseannyshortcame cute... Ye their appeal seems to be OVERWHELMING. Yea i'm weird lols ibrokken looks like a potential sister :> pass

lol i'll be sure to pass the msg for u that u find his appeal OVERWHELMING. haha He should be happy to hear that.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

hahaha yes. i do know him in person. He's helping me get fit and hot. Or rather, he's giving me a crashcourse such that i can do 6 pull ups by Nov. So i can get silver for my school's napfa at least. =P If he succeeds, i'll cook him dinner. hahaha oh and. fxxk u too ;)

-- Oscar Wilde

hahaha from what i know about him, he has no concerns in that area. lol plus if height makes a difference when it comes to sex, one really has to question the abilities of his partners. Rather than a physical attribute that cannot be changed.

-- Oscar Wilde

lol u tell me that dick size matters, i believe. Tell me that height makes a difference to how good a sex life one has? haha i'll decline based on my own experiences. If it's bad, pick another position. There's plenty in the karma sutra.

-- Oscar Wilde

I just feel that he is short.... don't tell him I said that. Pass!

haha now im definitely telling him! :twisted:

meh short smort. doesnt make much of a difference. He's got the personality and confidence thats quite hard to find in guys these days. haha He's quite a nice chap now.

-- Oscar Wilde

Lol there ain't nothing going down between me and him. I just know him and his ways seeing that i was like him once. I'd consider him a friend. And a free personal trainer =P

-- Oscar Wilde

Guest stbrianud

This is getting so ridiculous.. Can dashy boy post again!! I missed my chance to fxxk him!!! But I just wanna hug and cuddle with him!! So cute! >____<

Pass cause I'm eyeing someone else

Edited by stbrianud