Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

hmm i use ksl as a landmark, where the kfc/pizza hut is.

from there rightwards downslope, there is a ongoing construction called holiday villa so at this road junction u see holiday plaza on your left, ah wee cae accessories in front of you and on the right diagonal front is the old sawadee. the new 3 storey building opposite holiday villa before you see holiday plaza, is the new sawadee.

Thanks firefighter

Tried this massage in JB though..it's great.. It's a newly opened spa near KSL...happened to service my car there

It's M Sanctuary Spa..if I'm not mistaken. Tried their Ultra massage and was good..ask for Rayn.. can ask for manhood massage too for complimentary service

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Tried this massage in JB though..it's great.. It's a newly opened spa near KSL...happened to service my car there

It's M Sanctuary Spa..if I'm not mistaken. Tried their Ultra massage and was good..ask for Rayn.. can ask for manhood massage too for complimentary service

Thought this is a gay massage parlour? How much did you paid for the massage and is the manhood massage professional or just jerking off? Does they have many masseurs?

Thought this is a gay massage parlour? How much did you paid for the massage and is the manhood massage professional or just jerking off? Does they have many masseurs?

Hmm I doubt this is a gay massage parlour as they are too open to start off with as compared to ATM, JR and HTS. I spent RM for a 90mins Ultra massage that was suggested for me and completely loved it. As I always have my massage naked, the full stroke on my body from top to bottom with warm essential oil was superb. I engaged Rayn abt manhood massage and he gave it to me as a compliment..as he's trained for it. Since it was towards the last quarter of my session he could just do it when I facing up. He said for manhood massage he would normally start from the prone position.. Well from the conversation and experiencing it myself I can say that he did it professionally.. However due to the long tingling feeling I had as he massages my groin I could not take it any further but ejaculated .. However he made me feel comfortable and assured.

He recommended that I do a boyzillion for RM120 on my next visit so that I can really feel rejuvenated should I end off with the same massage. As in my other post, I tipped him RM100 which he denied initially saying that it's too much my I insisted as I'm truly satisfied. Never found a sincere dude..well you can ask for his pic from Gindr

Hmm I doubt this is a gay massage parlour as they are too open to start off with as compared to ATM, JR and HTS. I spent RM for a 90mins Ultra massage that was suggested for me and completely loved it. As I always have my massage naked, the full stroke on my body from top to bottom with warm essential oil was superb. I engaged Rayn abt manhood massage and he gave it to me as a compliment..as he's trained for it. Since it was towards the last quarter of my session he could just do it when I facing up. He said for manhood massage he would normally start from the prone position.. Well from the conversation and experiencing it myself I can say that he did it professionally.. However due to the long tingling feeling I had as he massages my groin I could not take it any further but ejaculated .. However he made me feel comfortable and assured.

He recommended that I do a boyzillion for RM120 on my next visit so that I can really feel rejuvenated should I end off with the same massage. As in my other post, I tipped him RM100 which he denied initially saying that it's too much my I insisted as I'm truly satisfied. Never found a sincere dude..well you can ask for his pic from Gindr

Saw their fb, spa package starts from 170rm. Normal massage will not be this expensive. How does Ryan look? How much did you spend?

I spent RM150 for 90 mins of Ultra massage. Yup exactly initially I also thought that it's a little on the high side..but it's a SPA package according to the staff..which included footbath, massage, ear candling and end off with a scrub. The therapist even help you with the shower if you don't mind

Ohh it's the SPA package that starts at RM170.. I did not take the package then as it was my first trip there. I've been there twice now as I feel it's safer than going to ATM and such..coz when I was at the latter I was always afraid of sudden raids by the authorities that happened before. I'm able to even make appointment with them at midnight or early morning if call in advance.

I spent RM150 for 90 mins of Ultra massage. Yup exactly initially I also thought that it's a little on the high side..but it's a SPA package according to the staff..which included footbath, massage, ear candling and end off with a scrub. The therapist even help you with the shower if you don't mind

You mentioned that the masseur will help you with the shower, so confirmed it is a gay massage spa. The other gay spas also provide package just like you mentioned (footbath, ear candling, scrub).

Oh is it.. I went to ATM and regretted it..the B2B was a HJ session and once I ejaculate the massage stop and it's time for shower. Even the shower I've to do it by myself.. Maybe others had a much better experience. For me my experience at M Sancturay Spa was a pleasant one so that's why. Like I said it's too open to be a gay spa but as for the therapists I'm not too sure

Whenever I go to Sawadee..the old one..next to carwash.. I either asked for 129 or 193. Both have good massage skills and make me happy at the end.. Although it's very risky for them to do so . I think they closed at 5am.

Tried 193 today. He is keen to make me happy, but seemed unwilling to be touched. Massage wise was not bad, strokes are long and forceful.

I agree.. He willingly gives HJ as he expects a higher tip from you but will always be in a position to prevent you from touching him same experience I see

I took it out before. =P

What?. You manage to take out 193's tool? Wah you sure got skill lah or lots of perseverance haa haa well done! I agree he's among the more charming ones there. Care to elaborate more? haa haa

Wow.. with RM50, you can do so much. You are really an experience guy. Must learn from you man, hehe...

ya lor..hmm I also gave him RM50 ..hmm not experienced enough to get more haa haa..just hj and nothing else..cannot even touch his tool..haizz.. OTO share lah..how you lure him haa haa.. did you tipped him first before anything else..haa haa

ya lor..hmm I also gave him RM50 ..hmm not experienced enough to get more haa haa..just hj and nothing else..cannot even touch his tool..haizz.. OTO share lah..how you lure him haa haa.. did you tipped him first before anything else..haa haa

He was standing near where my hands were, so I conveniently touched it lor... He didn't resist.

I tipped him after.

He was standing near where my hands were, so I conveniently touched it lor... He didn't resist.

I tipped him after.

Wah must be your luck and he liked you that much as for me his butt was in the way..that's all I got to touch

I did chose no 14 before at TT. My prick almost blister lah since he jerk me with the towel..maybe scared that I messed up the place..haiz what luck. He also cheat me a little on the total massage time of 90 mins

I did chose no 14 before at TT. My prick almost blister lah since he jerk me with the towel..maybe scared that I messed up the place..haiz what luck. He also cheat me a little on the total massage time of 90 mins

He jerked me off with his smooth hands haha

Average dick he has, but big glans.

I believe you engaged him on the 3rd floor? Next time ask for the A1 room on the first floor. He's more daring there. Haha

Edited by otokonoko

I believe you engaged him on the 3rd floor? Next time ask for the A1 room on the first floor. He's more daring there. Haha

can ask 3 floor massasuer go to 1 floor one mie?.....and wat is A1 room?? Edited by Tunafish

Wahh time and again you've gotten extras that I couldn't.. Hmm jealous a little at this juncture haa haa. I did got him to come down to the first floor but maybe was given the shared room partitioned with curtains. The A1 room mostly given to so called via massages lasting 90mins to 120mins I think and you've to do early booking or come on a weekday..right?

Wahh time and again you've gotten extras that I couldn't.. Hmm jealous a little at this juncture haa haa. I did got him to come down to the first floor but maybe was given the shared room partitioned with curtains. The A1 room mostly given to so called via massages lasting 90mins to 120mins I think and you've to do early booking or come on a weekday..right?

I always walk-in and I'll request for the room.

Quite curious about M Sanctuary spa at Jb

Do they have scrub services?

Also are the treatment area rooms or curtain kind?

Hi joe., I had gone to MS about few weeks ago and tried their ultra massage with Rayn. Was given one of their vip rooms with attached bath-tub as I tried their scrubs too.. If I'm not wrong they only have 3 types of scrubs..not too sure of their names now..but I tried the honey yogurt I think . Well the scrub was good and I had the messeur to help me bathe afterwards.

However, let's wait for some other reviews of MS as I just know someone here who got another messeur and he said the guy was trembling when applying force when massaging him haa haa must be one muscular dude haa haa

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]