Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Finally went to zen for a massage today after reading so much abt the plc.

Value for $, 2hr body massage for RM75.

Left to fate and was given a awesome massuer.

He exceeded the hour n gave me a gd massage that was much needed.

Was given an option to put on the shorts or go naked.

Lower your expectations on a super clean n spa environment, it will be fine

No hanky panky

Did you ask for his name?

ame="mamat" post="1319265" timestamp="1443969643"]

Wow how often u go massage a week?

Planning to go on weekdays for massage Ard 12-1 pm. Is that a good time?

Which parlor has good Thai trad massage and who should I request for masseur ?

Hi CT..

If you want a good Thai Trad massage..go to Thong Thai..they have 2 outlets at Holiday Plaza..one on the 3rd floor and another on the first floor. Inform the Recep whether you want your masseur to apply what kind of pressure if you don't want to inform the masseur yourself.

Hope you will have a worthwhile massage trip :-).. OTO may give you other options based on his experiences :-D

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

going on weekdays is always a good option as you'll have more masseur to choose from.

agreed.....but too early also not good. Was in Thong Thai in Aug and being the 1st customer (10.30am kiasu) i saw the ladies and men masseurs mopping and cleaning after the shop once opened. Wonder do they wash their hands before massaging customers :twisted:

going on a weekend is less noisy and you can relax! masseur also need not rush on the job

Thanks mamat.

Any masseur to recommend ?

I normally go for 299, but now he's not around as he's back in Chiang Mai..hopefully he'll come back. So meanwhile I'm not really sure actually. Just go and ask for the type of massage you want in terms of the pressure and I think they will recommend you one that suit your request.

Happy Thai massaging :-)

I normally go for 299, but now he's not around as he's back in Chiang Mai..hopefully he'll come back. So meanwhile I'm not really sure actually. Just go and ask for the type of massage you want in terms of the pressure and I think they will recommend you one that suit your request.

Happy Thai massaging :-)

Oooooo 299. The stocky guy?

He's really good.

Thanks will try 299.

Err which outlet should I go - the one next to holiday plaza or the 3rd flr?

299 normally stationed at level 1.. If he's not around try asking for another masseur his size Hee Hee

Well isn't this thread about "Straight massage parlour with male therapist"...so if you're looking for extras and got some..its bonus la :-)

Go and start a thread about "Hanky panky massage parlour with male therapist" Hee hee..no offence ah.

Well at TT if you're looking for extras ..try asking for No. 14.. You'll get a HE if he likes you :-)

zen is closed at this time. they open 9am-9pm i think

Oh really? Thanks gino..will go to MS or TT then.. Hopefully they have vacancy..will call first and book.

So late go in alone? No afraid safety??

Thanks for the concern Jason :-) I'm too used to going out alone :'-( so far so good

I'm at MS now waiting for my turn as I'd requested for Rayn. Trying their new promotional package..massage, scrub and ear- candling for RM150. Hopefully it's satisfying as I'm like their last customer for the day :-D

Randomly went in to JB last night with my les colleague trying to search for M Sanctuary but can't find it. Hence, went for Thong Thai instead.

Took 30 mins foot (RM35) and 1hr Aromatherapy Full Body (RM85) as it was 1030pm and they close at 12midnight.

Asked for 14 but he is already off duty. Got assigned 222.

222 is actually quite manly looking and strong. In fact I have to ask him several times to go easy. Generally an obliging masseur, with higher than average skills. Cracked me in many places I haven't been cracked before and hence after the session, I felt truly loosen and relaxed.

No hanky panky thou.

Tipped him RM10.

All masseurs i had in Thong Thai are either in the 3rd or 1st floor of the plaza in their mid-30s to 40s Thai men. I particularly like 222 coz he is rugged, decent height and will not hesitate to massage your thigh and pelvic bone area. I appreciate this. I also saw one Ah Beng kind of masseur at 3rd floor but never try him before. Basically, once a masseur is allocated at one shop, that will be their permanent base. I chose this two Thong Thai shops as it is easier for me. Either i go up or down. ;)

I agree with you! 222 is rugged and just the right height. He is also rather detailed in his massage. All areas covered except groin area.

Back to massage topic... Different masseur has different skill 222 is very good and detailed. He covered all the body areas.. No hanky panky... I am small built so masseur has better control in strength. Bigger size guy..hmm.. Not so easy

I think he is super strong even though I am a big guy! Lolx!!

the previous night as i arrived at 11am, TT was closing so I only had an hour and was assigned 222. the whole massage was clockwork motion and also ended slightly before 12 even though it began slightly after 11. the stupid thing was that since it was rushy, the guy didnt care if the towel was covering me or not... so 80% of the massage i was kinda exposed (not that i gave a damn anyway). kinda a waste of 85rm.

Haha.. I totally get you on the draping part. He left exposed quite a bit too when doing my legs which got me excited. But alas, no HE. Perhaps that's his way of being sensual? Lolx! Clockwork motion probably due to the fact that he is very well trained and go by the well practiced routine bah.. =)

then lie naked on the mattress u mean,wait for the masseur to come...wont the male massuer feel shy to see us naked if they r straight!!haha....

Jimjames.. You strip and just use the towel provided to cover you body part...up to you which part/s you want to cover or exposez :-)

I think the masseur seen too many to get excited unless you are Hercules :-D especially down there...but they won't know unless to start by lying face up..another weird move..they might think it's your virgin massage :>

Oh wow.mamat should b in the massage room now.let us know of yr "candling" experience.ok.lolx

Well it was indeed satisfying...actually don't really believe ear candling sucked out anything from my frequently cleaned ears..Hee hee maybe the suction experience would be the thing that would cause you to feel more relaxed and pampered.

Since I was the last customer, he gave me extras in every aspect..time on massage, my usual manhood massage, candling other things :-D and etc...hmm stop here ah for now.

Well it was indeed satisfying...actually don't really believe ear candling sucked out anything from my frequently cleaned ears..Hee hee maybe the suction experience would be the thing that would cause you to feel more relaxed and pampered.

Since I was the last customer, he gave me extras in every aspect..time on massage, my usual manhood massage, candling other things :-D and etc...hmm stop here ah for now.

Wow u must be very lucky to be served

Very satisfied lah.

Going over tonight hehe

So, have you try out Taufik?

No luck Gsting..Zen closes early..so I went to MS.

Did not get Kent though as he's engaged with another customer. Waited for Rayn as he finished much earlier with his customer. Yupe Kent also knows manhood massage as he did it for me the last time I was there.

Please dont keep emphasizing this manhood massage. I dont think it is that kind of massage coz what i have experienced from him is nothing of that sort. This is more like a hj. If you have done MH before, which i did, it will not be this kind. He is not experienced in giving manhood massage.

Please dont keep emphasizing this manhood massage. I dont think it is that kind of massage coz what i have experienced from him is nothing of that sort. This is more like a hj. If you have done MH before, which i did, it will not be this kind. He is not experienced in giving manhood massage.

Oic, it is not manhood masssge but just simply HJ? Then, that is not what i am looking for.

Where have you tried the actual manhood massage? Care to share?

may i know which floor is zen village in jb??is in holiday plaza right?any landmark to recognise this massage place?

level 1 above the lowest floor at the side where there is a pub bar on the uppest level (not kfc, not parkson, not mac side, nearest to ksl direction)

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]