Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Went to Sawadee Thai Spa yesterday and booked 193. Seems like his skill is getting better giving harder pressure. he has a "GI Joe" haircut :) While he was washing my legs near the reception, there was another Thai boy talking to him. He looks new to me. It's a pity that I didn't manage to get his number. Anyone tried any new guys?

Be cool, like a breeze...

Went to Sawadee Thai Spa yesterday and booked 193. Seems like his skill is getting better giving harder pressure. he has a "GI Joe" haircut :) While he was washing my legs near the reception, there was another Thai boy talking to him. He looks new to me. It's a pity that I didn't manage to get his number. Anyone tried any new guys?

Describe the new guy? A bit plump?

There are simply too many massage parlors along Jalan Dato Sulaiman where KSL is.

Sawadee, Little Saigon, Thong Thai, M Sanctuary spa and many others inside KSL mall and holiday plaza.

Tried Little Saigon for the first time. They have a few Indonesian boys doing massage.

And the scantily-dressed masseuses tells the kind of services they offer to the straight (and horny) male clientele.

Didn't know that little saigon got Indonesian boys as masseurs. Any good one to recomend, and how much they charge?

just back from holiday plaza zen massage, the massaur his name is "sai".

i didnt knw what he thinking during the massage, bcz he put my hand to touch his cock and body, although it is like a normal way that he "naturally strectch and pull my hand" but i can feel that he put my hand able to touch his stomach and cock...

so i just touched touched his cock lor and his body and nipples, can feel tht he got little reaction.

and at the end there was no happy ending.

i am not sure that if this masseur is straight guy or p guy.

Haha. Just as I expected. He could be quite obliging.

His massage was quite sensual also. Will purposely brush against your balls/dick when massaging your inner thigh.

There are at least 3 of them.

I took 40min foot and 60min body for RM103.

I think QS inside KSL has cuter male masseurs.

I think so far thomas from QS is still among the cutest, his skills good too just that its not very sensual. Quite strictly professional

Nothing to report. Lol

Ok let's skip that place. lol

Any HE ? ;)

14 can be very notti and mischievous. Lol

Tried 14 (Thong Thai) last week & 193 (Sawadee) this week. Both are notti. But 14 is nottier. 139 gave me high when he massage my pelvic and groin area while 14 gave me high when he massage my chest and tummy area.

Conclusion - i will go back to 14 coz he oil massage the body including the chest and tummy area. I also like the way he play with my nipples and glide his hands on my tummy towards my groin area. More shiok than 193.

Edited by LPG

Tried 14 (Thong Thai) last week & 193 (Sawadee) this week. Both are notti. But 14 is nottier. 139 gave me high when he massage my pelvic and groin area while 14 gave me high when he massage my chest and tummy area.

Conclusion - i will go back to 14 coz he oil massage the body including the chest and tummy area. I also like the way he play with my nipples and glide his hands on my tummy towards my groin area. More shiok than 193.

But 193 is more charming =P

And his dick is nicer =P

Edited by otokonoko

No. 14 from Thong Thai & No. 193 from Sawadee are at which branch?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]