Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

Hi guys,

After attending the bisexual taboo session yesterday, I've come across some websites that are probably useful to those who are...

FAQ about bisexuality:

http://serf.org/jon/soc.bi/faq/a.html

Others:

http://bi.org/

If there are other resources will let you all know again :)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest tan hock gin

hey there,

Thank you for web links. really appreciate it.

Bi Married here. Wanted to go for the bisexual taboo session but no guts. Still in the closet.

Any material or a summary of what transpired will be truly appreciated by all bisexuals.

Cheers,

THG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dont understand your problem because i am like that and having the best of world. i am top women, and bottom man. both shiok. i love screwing a woman in 10 differnt positions, and also moaning like a slut for a man.

but i have to say though that it is easeir to love women, easier to keep the love of a woman, BUT bottom sex is the best sex of them all dry.gif

You are so right! Im a very experienced bottom, married and love both worlds! I love to fxxk women as a real top but with a man Im a bottom slut and behave like a woman, if you like! BTW my wife likes to watch when I get fxxked. Turns her on and most of the time I fxxk her right then after I have been filled.

• 3 weeks later...

Same situation

Hey guys, wonder if any of you guys have the same experience as I have. I currently am with a girl whom i feel is the perfect girlfriend. She is practically the menifestion of my perfect girlfriend. the problem is that the longer i am with her, the more guilty i feel as i know i like guys too and lust for them also. Further more I know she dislikes bisexual as she feels they are a cheat ( no explanation needed ) Both of us are virgins, and 18 too, never had any sexual encounters at all. Problem now is that i have a very strong burning desire to know fellow gay/bi people for fun. Maybe i've been bottling up the homo part of me and showing the straight side more. IT just tears my soul knowing that i will hurt her, yet i want to feel what it is like being with another guy.... Overall, i still intend to get married. But i will be caught with the guilt of not fulfilling my desires also.... Such a sad world... =(

You are so right! Im a very experienced bottom, married and love both worlds! I love to fxxk women as a real top but with a man Im a bottom slut and behave like a woman, if you like! BTW my wife likes to watch when I get fxxked. Turns her on and most of the time I fxxk her right then after I have been filled.

wow... how did u brought this up to her? or how did she found out that you are gay.. U're such a lucky man to have a wife who dun mind your bisexuality at all.. and finding it enjoyable instead.

Is she a bi too?

I was happily fxxking this cute boyish NUS undergrad in his hostel when his handphone rang. We didn't stop but he answered the call and it was his girlfriend. He carried on his conversation and we carried on our fxxk for the next 20 mins. But we had to be quiet. I heard him telling her that he would be visiting her later in the nite to spend time with her. After 10 more minutes of fxxking in various positions, I pulled out and cummed into his mouth. He swallowed it. He also cummed on his stomach. Then he said that he had to go for a quick shower as he needed to go to his girlfriend's room in another block to fxxk her :)

He carried on his conversation and we carried on our fxxk for the next 20 mins. But we had to be quiet. I heard him telling her that he would be visiting her later in the nite to spend time with her.

you mean it's like talking and fxxking at the same time? Wow... Hot sia... but if can hear the conv will be quite turn off la...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

What is so shameful man?

Singapore Hall of Shame

Bringing out the worse in Singaporeans

http://sporehallofsh...sexual-man.html

icon18_wrench_allbkg.png

s Blog

Linked From Here

Friday, 15 February 2013

Confession of a Bisexual Man

I received an email from a person who claimed that he used to be gay. I wonder if there is such a thing since the gays has been saying that their sexual orientation was due to biological factors but I guess we can label him as bisexual since he "goes both ways". The received email would be great to educate readers on what is happening within the gay community and if what this guy claim is true, all parents should be careful when they send their boys to the public pool. The security in such public area should strengthen as some incident may go unreported for fear of embarassment.

Below is the article (unedited except that the photographs had been watermarked). I will not include a screenshot of the email as it is rather long.

Hi,

I am in my early 30's, happily married with a 3 years old son. I cannot quite describe whether I feel blissful.

Recently there is some spotlight on gays. I met my current wife when I was 26 and after 2 years of courtship, we married (I think she courted me). I am very fortunate to know that she doesn’t mind my past.

I am tired of the minority vocal gay community who go all high and mighty preaching for equal rights for all and screaming discrimination when the community are actively engaged in sexual activities in private like any straight people would do without any fear of caught. The same minority gay people are giving a bad name to the majority quiet gay couples who are eager not to draw additional attention to them.

I am going to share the other side of the tale - how the gays commonly hook-up. Trust me; it is no different from the straight people. It has been done for years peacefully. I am sure the older gays have different experiences to share.

Your readers may probably wonder my sexual preference is, whether I'm gay or bi or straight. I can only say I am only both emotionally and sexually attracted only to my current wife. What does that make me?

Internet Relay Chat (IRC)

In the nineties and early 2000s, internet connection was expensive and there weren’t social media sites and internet activities for the gay community to engage. But there was a popular medium called Internet Relay Chat or IRC which could be accessed with slow dial-ups. Then, there were popular IRC chat channels which many PLUs (People Like Us – a slang used referring to homosexual) frequent such as #sgboy, #gam, #gayteens@sg, #plu, #singapore. But these chat channels can only be accessed if you are on the Galaxynet IRC chat network.

These chat mediums are on the decline by now. But in its hey days, apart from 1-to-1 blind dates, the gay community uses it to organised orgies, 3-somes and looked for sexual partners to satisfy our own fetishes. Those days, most of us would use a IRC nick name to represent ourselves, i.e if i were 16 year old, i would set my IRC nick name as boiboi16. But this doesn't stop lusty men from setting their own nick name as cuteboi13 to attract the really young and curious.

There are 2 modes of communication in IRC, a public window where everyone in the channel could contribute their views or they could privately communicate with other IRC user in the same channel. In today's context, it is almost equivalent to Facebook Private Messanging. I remember clearly a typical private IRC conversation usually goes like this:

<
quiet^guy18
>: hi intro?

: 15 162 48 chn. u?

<
quiet^guy18
>: 18 172 59 chn. wat do u seek?

: friend, mayb fun. u have a place?

From experiences, we usually tend to look for their own race. If is an Indian, the conversation usually ends but there are exceptions.

In the channel public channel, you tend to see individuals seeking other users with common intents, such as "bears", "spanking", "unif" (short for uniform), "spandex", "bondage", "chubs", "sec sch", "trade videos", "sissies", "panties", "cross dress", "fat malay uncles with tummy", "hairy", "lean", "uncut". The list is extensive. But there were some innocent sincere requests as well such "seeking LTR", "seeking BF".

Here is how a typical IRC Channel looks like now. But this is nothing compared to its heydays, when there was still a channel operator with the nick name "Q".

<a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4mnBlBply9I/UR2dbM0GHUI/AAAAAAAAArg/3j0C8uvQWFc/s1600/irc.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="MARGIN-LEFT: 1em; MARGIN-RIGHT: 1em">irc.jpg

Rendezvous Spots

The usual rendezvous spot for the straights are applicable to gays - Handicapped toilets, multiple storey car parks, staircase landings, cars etc. But we have an additional advantage in the form of swimming pools. In the earlier days, open showers in swimming pools were common and it was a hunting ground to seek like-minded individuals. You may have seen men taking extended showers taking an effort to show you his intimate parts or walking around swimming pool toilets with erections. Being an avid swimmer in my secondary school days has exposed me to the many of such displays in swimming pools and a sensing called gardar to know whether the other males are gay, they enjoy staring at teenager boys taking their showers.

swimpool1.jpg

This is very common actually

Sometimes you noticed certain cubicles are locked for extended periods, be adventurous, peek underneath and you sometimes see more than a pair of legs within. I can assure you that the lifeguards are aware of the hanky panky that goes on in the showers but they will only take action if any member of the public complains.

I believe it is still common to see gay men roaming around in swimming pools showers to satisfy their gaze for younger flesh, despite that many swimming pools are upgraded with individual shower cubicles. Nonetheless, being a father now with a son heightens my concern for my son when he grows up. I advise all parents to tell their sons not to linger in swimming pool showers for extended period of time, better if they could just shower at home.

cubicle1.jpg

swimpool3.jpg

Why some shower cubicle walls are almost covered all the way to the bottom

Saunas and Pubs

Gay saunas were common in the mid 2000s. They are not conventional saunas as you might think. These all-male saunas with extra facilities such as condom dispensers lube dispensers and dimly lighted rooms. It was a fertile ground for wild sex with the young and old, regardless of race and religion. Under low light condition, anything goes. Drugs commonly termed "Poppers" were often used in these wild sex parties which help to relax the body for the action that comes after. On paper there were age limits but in reality you will be able to some young faces which I suspect to be only secondary school going age. Some of these saunas had exciting theme nights such as underwear nights or nude nights. I am unable to share much what goes on in these low light rooms because the only thing we do inside is to fuck or get fucked or take anything into the mouth.

On Friday and Saturday nights, Maxwell road market becomes the congregation ground for most of the gay community in Singapore due to the proximity of gay friendly clubs around the area.

Gay Lingo and Fetishes

I have occasionally heard terms related to the gay community which I think are wrongly used. Here is a glossary of terms commonly used in the gay community:

Bears
- Bears refers to big sized hairy guys

Bi
– bisexual

Btm
- It means "Bottom". It refers to the passive partner; or the "female" partner in a relationship. In sexual terms, the person who is on the receiving end.

Chubs
- Chubs refers to the fat or obese gay. There are people who have sexual fetish for fat or obese men.

Cruising
- To seek other gays in public places. May or may not be for the purpose of sex.
Flex
- It means can be either Top or Bottom, it means can be the active partner or passive partner. In sexual terms, he can do both ways.

Gaydar
- It refers to the ability to sense whether a man is gay.

LTR
- it means Long Term Relationship. It means to see stable committed relationships.

Peekhole
- It refers to those pinhole-size holes commonly found in cubicle walls in male toilets and shower rooms.

Str8
- It refers to "straight".

Unif
- It refers to "uniform". Uniform in this context can refer to School uniform, military uniform or overalls. There are those who are turned on by guys in uniforms.

Stock
- Stock refers to guys who are big size, a bit of chubby but not fat.

- It refers to the active partner; or the "male" in a relationship. In sexual terms, the person is the one doing who fucks.

"What you into"
- Ask the other party whether he has any sexual fetishes

"Intro"
- In the IRC context, it seeks out the other party's age, height, weight and race. E.g: 20 170 60 Mly means the person is 20 years old, 170cm, 60 kg, Malay.

"Seek Older / Seek Younger"
- As with straight people, they have preferences for older or younger partners. (My personal preference in the past is to seek guys who are same age or younger. I was never into older men. But there are those who seek out elderly gay men).

singpost1.jpg

To sum it up...

I am not trying to put the gays in a bad picture. I am just sharing some of my experiences as a former gay Singaporean who is perplexed by some of the vocal gay minority who screamed foul and discrimination when they have all the rights to enjoy their life peacefully. Be it knowing more gay friends or engage in their sexual fetishes or seeking out long term gay partners, the gays are not singled out by anyone in public or persecuted by the authorities. Are these vocal gays making the silent gay majority look bad? If you are caught in public by the public engaging in blowjob, it is just too bad, why do it in public in the first place?

Some gay friends I know are in committed relationships - I know an older gay couple, who have been together for more than 7 years, although they have their quarrels and tiffs, they enjoy their lives doing community work, taking care of their dogs and the occasion overseas travels. What discrimination have they suffered? They asked. They have 2 HDB flats (with 1 rented out to collect passive income) and they have named their partners as beneficiaries for their CPF and insurance policies.

There are other stuffs going on in the gay community which I shall not go into, such as peek holes, glory-holes, exhibitism, blackmails, voyeurism, paedophilism, cruising, the use of sgboy.com, blowingwind.org, sugardaddies etc.

I admit, even when I am out on the streets with my wife and son, sometimes I sensed stares from other (gay) guys and I tend to return them a glance, sometimes with a secret grin; because I was once in their circle which is very small. Will I return to my old ways? Only time will tell.

cam.jpg

cubicle2.jpg

Good vantage point for a sneak peek at the hot guys?

Moderator can u help delete the first post? The fonts appear too small during cut and paste, so i manually change the fonts in second post. Both posts are identical. Sorry for screw up. Thanks!

Enjoy reading

Guest dongdongqiao

Side track a bit. If you click to the "Singapore Hall of Shame" link provided above, and scroll down to the article about Alfian Sa'at.

http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/

You'll find the photo "friends 2005-2009" and another below. You see a familiar face (in green) and then (white) in the other photo. It's Ah Dong - the radio dj of UFM100.3 hmmmmmm

Side track a bit. If you click to the "Singapore Hall of Shame" link provided above, and scroll down to the article about Alfian Sa'at.http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/You'll find the photo "friends 2005-2009" and another below. You see a familiar face (in green) and then (white) in the other photo. It's Ah Dong - the radio dj of UFM100.3 hmmmmmm

Yes is him..... He so cute.... Heard that he is taking a tour to Korea in April .....feel like joining him

• 2 months later...

Straight is not a choice.

Gay is not a choice.

Is Bisexual a choice?

Had a conversation that kinda lead to this on a straight person acceptance of Gay but not Bi, because Gay is not a choice but Bi can choose. Couldn't dig deep there, but want to explore the opinions here. Is it now a moral thing, sexual need or society pressure. I'm not even sure, does straight couples always have sex or some don't have sex anymore and don't stray.

Gay is not a choice.

Is Bisexual a choice?

Had a conversation that kinda lead to this on a straight person acceptance of Gay but not Bi, because Gay is not a choice but Bi can choose. Couldn't dig deep there, but want to explore the opinions here. Is it now a moral thing, sexual need or society pressure. I'm not even sure, does straight couples always have sex or some don't have sex anymore and don't stray.

Ridiculous. 

Nobody choose to be straight or gay, so why the attitude regarding bisexuals? Is it not possible for me to like both Vanilla and Chocolate? 

Depending on the situation, majority of these "bisexual" men turn to gay sex because:

1) repeated failed relationships with women

2) lack of sex drive with female partner(s)

3) want to have fun but no responsibility

4) closeted and forced to be in a straight marriage

Bisexuality's not a choice...since when was sexuality ever a choice? Who you end up being with is choice.

I do believe in the Kinsey scale in which everyone has an extent of how attracted they are to males (androphilic) and/or females (gynephilic). Like for e.g. I've got a friend who's only "lesbian/bi" for another girl and that girl only. Other than that, she's pretty much into men...and there's a male acquaintance who's equally attracted to both.

The factor that keeps them in their relationship would most probably be personality and circumstances.

Guest Gonzo

Gay is not a choice.

Is Bisexual a choice?

You should answer Bisexual is a person who is attracted to both sexes but usually will end up with the person who they either like more or are committed to.

Same as gays and hetero the choice is who they have the intimate relation with.

take me for example I love cute stocky/chubby/bearish guys so if you let me choose between Rain or Psy[ if they are gay] I will choose Psy [important note: if he look like Louis,Tony or my friend.]

• 1 month later...
Guest Biguy

I was exactly the same situation like him and I know how he felt! I was in the circle since 19 years old and currently I am 34 years old. I was married at the age of 23 and became a father of one. I am totally out from the scene when I am 22! since then, I didn't have any physical contact with guys for the past years. I came across this website and my curiousness began again...but nvr thought of going back to the old days. At times, I will still fantasize on guys out there. But after much thoughts, I retreated and stay at it is....

Guest biguy2

I was exactly the same situation like him and I know how he felt! I was in the circle since 19 years old and currently I am 34 years old. I was married at the age of 23 and became a father of one. I am totally out from the scene when I am 22! since then, I didn't have any physical contact with guys for the past years. I came across this website and my curiousness began again...but nvr thought of going back to the old days. At times, I will still fantasize on guys out there. But after much thoughts, I retreated and stay at it is....

so why did u marry at 23? thats really young and im sure at that age, u are still 'lost'.

Guest Biguy

Well...I loved my wife very much....! I am certainly not lost too. That's the reason I didn't engage any physical contact with guys for the past 11 years. Are you married too?

Guest Biguy

nah, he still has gay thoughts, you cant just get rid of them

Yah true...really difficult to get rid of them! But I still can control my mental desire...... ;)

Guest Guest

Yah true...really difficult to get rid of them! But I still can control my mental desire...... ;)

i wonder how long can u control? maybe when ur wife becomes old and haggard, u become those old uncles, lurking in toilet peeking at young fleshs.

trust me, u cant get rid of ur 'gayness' in u....it will be out one day. 

I am tired of the minority vocal gay community who go all high and mighty preaching for equal rights for all and screaming discrimination when the community are actively engaged in sexual activities in private like any straight people would do without any fear of caught. 

The usual rendezvous spot for the straights are applicable to gays - Handicapped toilets, multiple storey car parks, staircase landings, cars etc. 

I am just sharing some of my experiences as a former gay Singaporean who is perplexed by some of the vocal gay minority who screamed foul and discrimination... 

He is a fucking idiot. He keeps saying gays are like any straight people when it comes to sexual activities, which is why we are demanding equal rights, whether we are moral, immoral or amoral. 

Agreed with you anytime.. there are some ppl from the so-called Gay organisation which offered councelling and public talks etc has been advocating the coming out of the closet for PLU etc are in fact cowards in their own rights. They always lamented that why ppl wont dare to come out while they themselves are out only to their circles of PLU frens only. sigh..

Real Plastic..

Guest Biguy

i wonder how long can u control? maybe when ur wife becomes old and haggard, u become those old uncles, lurking in toilet peeking at young fleshs.

So far throughout this 11 years....yah controlling instead of enduring.... Haha... if I chosen to be what I am now, it is worth to scarify my temptation and retain my family relationship.

It's not like he never had fun with guys before, right? So he's already got it "out of his system".

This is like saying all straight men cheat on their wives, because no man can control their lust. Not everyone has the same libido as others. ;)

Guest Biguy

It's not like he never had fun with guys before, right? So he's already got it "out of his system".

This is like saying all straight men cheat on their wives, because no man can control their lust. Not everyone has the same libido as others. ;)

Yah...is really out of my system....I can survive without having craving on guys...! I didn't meet any AJs since I got attached and married. My wife know my past too! As I always believed that a couple always got nothing to hide. If she accept me as her life time partner, she has to accept me and my past to avoid any unnecessary argument. I don't denied that I sometimes will watch gay porns and still cum during masterbation but just don't feel like doing it physically with a guy.. Kind of a weird feeling...that's all...

Guest Guest

Yah...is really out of my system....I can survive without having craving on guys...! I didn't meet any AJs since I got attached and married. My wife know my past too! As I always believed that a couple always got nothing to hide. If she accept me as her life time partner, she has to accept me and my past to avoid any unnecessary argument. I don't denied that I sometimes will watch gay porns and still cum during masterbation but just don't feel like doing it physically with a guy.. Kind of a weird feeling...that's all...

hmmmm so do u prefer gay porn or str8 porn? well.....i guess whatever works for you....only u yourself know it best.

Guest Biguy

hmmmm so do u prefer gay porn or str8 porn? well.....i guess whatever works for you....only u yourself know it best.

I prefer both....but preferably more towards str8 porn...but I don't mind to screw a guy too...

Guest Biguy

u dun like to suck cock?

Mmmm....I had tried it in the past when I am in the scene but after so many years had passed, I don't really like but preferably to get suck instead. Jerking off for another guy still fine with me...

• 9 months later...

You do realize that by saying it's possible to go from straight to gay means that it's also possible to do the vice versa -- meaning to say it's possible to go from gay to straight.

Either everyone is born the way they are or everyone has a choice. You cannot claim that you're born this way then turn the around and say it's possible to go from straight to whatever else.

Well, growing up, I used to think I was purely straight. Was sexually involved with girls since 17. The thought of guys never once crossed my mind. But It all started when I ventured into tranny porn at the age of 20-21 and i realized it excited me. Tried a tranny once and enjoyed playing with 'her' dick. Not into anal though. After that, I've tried my first guy and realized that it wasn't such a bad experience. Next I've experimented with bisexual group fun and enjoyed it tremendously. So I guess I changed from straight to bisexual. But now, 4 years later, my lust for guys begin to wane. The urges are only occasional. So I guess I'm confused yet again. Or maybe my female fwb is keeping me busy. Haha. Despite all that, it was all purely physical. I never thought of being romantically involved with guys, only with girls. But who knows in the future. I don't think a straight guy can never sway the other way or vice versa. I guess it all depends on where u are on the kinsey scale.

Edited by ash12

On a side note, there's another type of guys whose sexuality is a mystery to me. I've been with a transsexual and then venture towards guys. But I've never actually penetrated or got penetrated. It was just bj/hj kinda stuff. But this group of guys claim they're purely straight, never entertain thoughts about being with other guys but when they're with transsexuals, they're total bottoms and love playing with their dicks and getting screwed by these transsexuals. I've chatted with one of them online before. He said I'm no longer purely straight that I've tried having fun with guys. He's still adamant about being straight. But the funny thing is, he's a slut when he's in the bedroom with a tranny. Lol. So I guess there's a thin line separating your sexuality for a minority group of people

Edited by ash12

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.