Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

Yes a choice as they are attracted to both sexes. Actually they are better off than straight and gay as they can choose but due to their greed and indecisive so they go to both sexes.

SMH.

I've been a relationship with a girl for 3 years, everything's amazing and we plan to stay together - even talked about marriage, family and everything. Our families have met before already. I also know that I am bi (or maybe asexual cause to me sex is pretty far from important...) because I like both guys and girls. Have always found myself liking guys and girls, will probably always do so. I've had crushes on both guys and girls. That doesn't mean I'm interested in anyone besides my loved one right now.

How is liking both guys and girls any more greedy than liking all straight-acting and all other guys? By your logic you like more than 1 type means you greedy also what. I may be able to choose who I want to be with but I only want to be with 1 person.

Go clean your brain and change your attitude.

Sorry something seems to have gone wrong with my quoting and I duno how to fix it

Edited by MinCalD

Bisexual is blessed with choices as in society given a prvilege - infact you should feel proud of it be able to choose between nonok/CB and kontol/lanjiao naturally depending on their mood also society as already mentioned by others.

Guest not a bi guy

Once dated a bi guy for a while (3 days lol). For some reasons, it pissed me off a little when he told me he had sex with girls before and even recommended me to try it someday. It feels more insecure dating a bi as compare to a complete aj, can't shake off the feeling that he might be just leave you for a girl anytime.

First for those that date a bi guy, in my humble opinion, find out where do you stand in his world.

If a bisexual guy only have sexual interest to a guy and have ZERO romantic interest to build a relationship with a guy << this is just for fun

If you want to know more, ASK him, we arent ladies, leave the guessing game aside, there are some things better off with chemistry but not this one, definitely not this one.

Once dated a bi guy for a while (3 days lol). For some reasons, it pissed me off a little when he told me he had sex with girls before and even recommended me to try it someday. It feels more insecure dating a bi as compare to a complete aj, can't shake off the feeling that he might be just leave you for a girl anytime.

Based on what you have said, i believe he is only looking for fun and not for anything serious with you, e.g. to start a relationship with you that will hold for many years to come.

And if that is the case, its not about if he is bi or not, even gays can leave you for another guy. Find out where do you stand FIRST.

Its easier to get angry than to understand how things work.

If being gay, an orientation, isn't a choice. Then, being bi, also an orientation, should categorically not be a choice.

Be fair.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I have never had any good impressions of bis whether it's fair or not just like some gays here who posted the same sentiment as me based on my personal experiences with them.

If I want a bf I will definitely choose a gay for sure.

Never trust bis ..

Sex yes bf no unless they are damn sure they become gay. Otherwise no thank you .

It depends on how open to sex your culture is. In a country like Japan, I think it's more acceptable to talk of "lust" being important (OMG THAT GUY IS SO HOT! FAP FAP FAP!) but in more conservative societies it may well be a choice.

Looking at the standard of local women, ugly, flat chested, thick labia and lousy attitude is enough to make any bisexual gay.

And flat face, hollow eyes, super thin lips. Very passerby

oh no.. im bisexual, but i have more interest to male genitals than females', ugly woman also doesnt fit the criteria, IMO females tend to be more troublesome on average, you can say that guys are easy but then again, there are many types of bi, MANY types. The ones that only choose guys because they are easier than females, and will go for ANY female and give up their spare tyre(guys) well, im sure you are smart enough to spot this earlier then to subject yourself to being an option for others

• 3 weeks later...

I have always been straight but recently I am unsure of my gender identity and it is making me mental. I think I might be bi coz I am attracted to this particular bi lady . I am just attracted to her. And I don't mean in a sexual way. I just want to spend time with her ie movies lunches and so on. But I have the feeling I might get jealous if she's seeing someone. I sound crazy. I have a boyfriend tho and he doenst know about this, in fact nobody knows about this. I don't think being bi is a choice coz I am sure as hell wouldn't want to be label as a crazy greedy mf whore. Question, since I don't think of her sexually am I am just crazy or am i still consider bi?

Bisexual DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY. Sexual preference or being sexually comfortable to have sex with another same sex person does not mean you are 100% certified gay. That is what's important you should know in these day and age. sometime taboos and old ignorance thinking is what cloud the real truth of the matter.

Being gay is more then SEX.. it is about a lifestyle you choose in all aspect of life just that you want to do this with a male or a female if you are a lesbian. You can still he totally str8 and still not mind having anal sex, anal toy sex or blow job by a guy INCLUDING you possibly doing that to another guy or whoever anal whoever.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I have always been straight but recently I am unsure of my gender identity and it is making me mental. I think I might be bi coz I am attracted to this particular bi lady . I am just attracted to her. And I don't mean in a sexual way. I just want to spend time with her ie movies lunches and so on. But I have the feeling I might get jealous if she's seeing someone. I sound crazy. I have a boyfriend tho and he doenst know about this, in fact nobody knows about this. I don't think being bi is a choice coz I am sure as hell wouldn't want to be label as a crazy greedy mf whore. Question, since I don't think of her sexually am I am just crazy or am i still consider bi?

If the attraction is not sexual in nature, then you are not bi. So yeah, you are just crazy:o

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever it is, being bisexuality is all above sex with both sex. Period. No but.I'm one of them. I have no issued being attracted to both men and women whether sex or non sex feelings. But I'm only attracted to certain qualifications in both men and women. To all those straights, bi and married men who is afraid to be seeing with another men in public but want to have action with another men is not bi. Period. They are wanker or plain sex crazy. They choose to have cheap thrills. This my two cents worth personal opinion and by no means targeting at anyone or any group of people.

• 2 weeks later...

People have been studying sexual orientations and identities, that if it's a generic trait or something cultured. Ya know, nature vs nurture and all that gibberish blabber. But I'll just say something anyway. Much like love, more than often you can't choose who you fall in love with, but you can choose who you'll stay in love with. Straight, bi, or gay, they're innate traits, at least to me.

How you lead your life, however, is a choice. Whether you're a gay (oops, I mean happy) straight man in a straight/gay relationship, or a gay gay man in a straight/gay relationship, or bi or whatnot in any relationships... these are all choices. But that's just that, nothing more. I think we should all know by now that what appears on the surface is rarely a good reflection of who someone truly is.

PS: If you're wondering how a straight guy can be in a gay relationship. Well, one term to sum it all up: Gay4pay.

PSS: Now you know, there's a subtle difference between "He's gay." and "He's being gay."

Straight is not a choice.

Gay is not a choice.

Is Bisexual a choice?

Had a conversation that kinda lead to this on a straight person acceptance of Gay but not Bi, because Gay is not a choice but Bi can choose. Couldn't dig deep there, but want to explore the opinions here. Is it now a moral thing, sexual need or society pressure. I'm not even sure, does straight couples always have sex or some don't have sex anymore and don't stray.

Being a bisexual is not a choice. One cannot choose to be attracted to either sex or both sex.

But being a bisexual means you have more choices to respond to your sexual attraction

Bisexual is NOT about born choice or directive. It is a sexual nature like a state of mind.

You don't equate bisexuality in play out in non-sexual relationship. Sex is about Sex. You can have one without the other or both but that is a choice anyone can make. Relationship is about beyond sex act or urge and that is why bisexuality falls short every time. It's a sexual urge and personal preference not something you can force someone into nor born into it.

Many seem to get this all mixes up especially if you are into all those lovey dovey notions of love and romance.

That is why you have many males who can possibly fuck or get fuck eg with another guy and still would go home happily to be with his female wife. He or she knows the difference between those two and for others they are the means to a justifiable end in their mind for why they choose to do it or not to do it. even in the animal kingdom without the possibility of social engineering and indoctrination, animals have been documented to have same sex act. Notice I refuse to use the word homosexual.  But that is a social construct when we come up with a word like homosexual. That is where you are drawing a line or definition. And that is where it leads to prejudice and self righteous behaviorism.

But that's me...

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I like both chicken rice and duck rice.

Because the coffeeshop owner said the duck rice is not good to eat as he doesn't like it, I ate chicken rice.

Mostly I eat chicken rice because it's popular and widely accepted.

When I ate roasted chicken, the steamed chicken gets jealous and wants me to eat it.

The roasted chicken gets jealous too when I ate steamed chicken.

I like duck rice very much too but the coffeeshop owner really wants to ban it.

So even if the coffeeshop owner doesn't like duck rice, I still secretly eat it when he's not looking.

Many times, I feel that duck rice is more delicious and popular (many secret fans) than chicken rice.

Also, steamed and roasted duck are somehow less jealous of each other too.

I like both chicken rice and duck rice, regardless of what the coffeeshop owner says.

Edited by xboyhunk

• 3 months later...

Long story short, after telling a friend of mine being bi , he recommended me to go and try to see a doctor.

Is there really a doctor to see In regards to this?

I'm sorry to be very crude, but your friend is NOT a friend at all.

There is no such thing as "conversion therapy" or any miracle stuff/treatment that enables an individual to be straight/bi/gay/lesbian.

There is no such doctor that "cures" an individual's sexual orientation.

There is no such thing as taking pills/medications that slowly shifts your orientation from being bisexual to being straight.

It doesn't ever work that way.

You know that.

By that logic, your friend should see a doctor for failing to see the bullshit in his statement.

If he's a true friend, he wouldn't have been so bothered about someone's sexual orientation being different from him.

1 hour ago, Guest Abxy said:

Long story short, after telling a friend of mine being bi , he recommended me to go and try to see a doctor.

Is there really a doctor to see In regards to this?

Yes, there is.

Tell your friend that he needs to see a psychiatrist to treat his unsocial and dangerous inclination to give advice over things he does not know about.

Honey, your friend either knows nothing about bi or he was trying to make fun about sexual orientation. Even if you see a doctor and "turned" straight, that is sex conduct, but not sex orientation because you are what you are. At the same time, you ain't what you aren't.

Being lgbt is not an illness.

There is nothing to be cured.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Do the reversal, ask him to go see a doc for not being Bi.. he has a problem.. if he asked y.. tell him.. "what's not nice having best of both worlds? Why would you not want best of both worlds?" 

Fucktards... 

I believe that he has no harm as he has an very friendly and brotherly personality just giving me his naive option (like what Traveller has mentioned) as he doesn't have any gay/bi friends around him. Peace out!

lack of knowledge, that's the problem

educate him please

don't just let it slide

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

I believe that he has no harm as he has an very friendly and brotherly personality just giving me his naive option (like what Traveller has mentioned) as he doesn't have any gay/bi friends around him. Peace out!

I suppose it's difficult to make some straights (or even some gays) to

understand what's bicurious or bi. However, I believe that whether you are a L or B or G or T it's important that if one is attached or married with pledge to stay faithful to your partner then stick to that promise, otherwise do not get hitched. It's not fair to the partner who is and remains faithful.

Personally, I would not want to be involved with a married man no matter how cute or gorgeous he is especially when I know the wife or partner. Yes, in all honesty I am tempted so the only way is to try avoiding contact in private if I know his relationship status. So Guest Abxy, if your friend is concerned bcos if you are (IF.. and I am not saying you are) married and having fun with other guys behind your wife's back then you may need help? Bcos if wife ever finds out then the marriage may very likely (though not necessarily) go downhill. Till then you will be living with guilt and struggles to hide things? But, hey who are we to judge you or friend as we don't know all the details ya. Take care bro and all the best.

12 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I suppose it's difficult to make some straights (or even some gays) to

understand what's bicurious or bi. However, I believe that whether you are a L or B or G or T it's important that if one is attached or married with pledge to stay faithful to your partner then stick to that promise, otherwise do not get hitched. It's not fair to the partner who is and remains faithful.

Personally, I would not want to be involved with a married man no matter how cute or gorgeous he is especially when I know the wife or partner. Yes, in all honesty I am tempted so the only way is to try avoiding contact in private if I know his relationship status. So Guest Abxy, if your friend is concerned bcos if you are (IF.. and I am not saying you are) married and having fun with other guys behind your wife's back then you may need help? Bcos if wife ever finds out then the marriage may very likely (though not necessarily) go downhill. Till then you will be living with guilt and struggles to hide things? But, hey who are we to judge you or friend as we don't know all the details ya. Take care bro and all the best.

What has all this preaching to do with being bisexual giving a reason to see a doctor?

A relationship is something quite complicated, especially if a gay or bi man happens to be married to a woman.

There are reasons why this happens, and it is neither his nor her fault. 

Where the fault lies is in this expectation of "fidelity" and the tremendous relevance this has in the eyes of some people.

Those who use "fidelity" as their tool of righteousness force the view of some as being "having fun behind the wife's back". 

There are many positive things in the marriage that go beyond an exclusive possession of the partner's body.

A tone-down of this artificial "fidelity" helps preserve the positives of marriage and avoid countless miseries.

Your so called friend is the one who needs to a doc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Hahaha...ooooops, was I preaching?? It was just my view and I certainly do not seek to impose it on anyone. Good thing forums in Blowing Wind are always opened to alternative views. Real preachers are those who couldn't accept the views of others or seek to impose their views on others or judge and label others. While everyone in this world is entitled to his opinion as to whether a bisexual needs help from a doctor, this community knows jolly well a doctor is of no help simply bcos all our actions are by choice. (Just as one who cheats on his partner or spouse is by choice, and hence has by choice given his partner or spouse the equal right to cheat on him.  Note: I am not judging anyone here, all are welcome to cheat on his partner or spouse...LOL LOL).

Edited by yuquidam

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Traveler3032 said:

Your friend may have good intentions, but a bit naive. Tell him that you are blessed with the doubling opportunity of dating. Why should anyone want to change this ?

On Friday, March 11, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Guest said:

Agree friend  has good intention but misinformed or uninformed. Yes, " Peace out!".

• Guest locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest HornyBi

Hey guys! I've come to terms with being bi and the great thing about being bi and flex is watching a porn vid and wanting to feel like the guy and the girl hahaha. It's also good to know when I reach down your pants I'll be happy no matter what ;) any other open bisexuals here? What do you think are the perks of being bi?

Guest Lumbersexual

Compared to omnisexuals and pansexuals, you are far more relatable. But unlike them, you have moaning rights. Just ask measlylim.

Guest Sex sexpert
15 minutes ago, Cerveau said:

I like men, no matter what parts they have down there, dick or vag,

idk if this qualifies as bisexuality, but most likely not.

Androphilia open to transexualism.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.