Male HQ

Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)

Caucasian

I am flattered.  But seriously, dude, there aint a need to drag or pull anyone to a low level in order to elevate one’s self esteem.

Recently when I was back in SG, happened to notice a dude over at my gym. He gonna have studied in an Ivy institution.  His mannerism was top notch.  Never occupied any equipment for too long, willing to share when asked, cleaned up after usage, held on to the door if someone happened to be in front or behind him.  Always with a smile. 

Definitely a league different from the rest of the gym goers and if the only asset of a person is his looks/bod, that is kind of pathetic. 

Dude, aint a need to dramatize my race as I have seen other races, like that dude, with a boyish looking face, nice sexy bod, plus good mannerism and personality.

On 3/2/2017 at 0:40 PM, Steve5380 said:

I cannot write my standard rant against racism here,

because I am a white male,

and nothing would make me happier

than being the gold standard of desirability for all Asians :)

Unfortunately white men are not, for me, the gold standard of desirability.  I go with a white man only when I can't find any Asian men around to spend time with.  For example that one time when I was alone in some remote corner of Sweden and had no choice but to let a blonde Swede with a super long dick breed me.  Sex was okay but the chemistry was just not there. For me, an Asian man anytime!!!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Unfortunately white men are not, for me, the gold standard of desirability.  I go with a white man only when I can't find any Asian men around to spend time with.  For example that one time when I was alone in some remote corner of Sweden and had no choice but to let a blonde Swede with a super long dick breed me.  Sex was okay but the chemistry was just not there. For me, an Asian man anytime!!!

Well... we agree!  For me too, Asian man anytime!!!

I apologize for my race not being desirable to you.  

I also don't like many white men, except maybe Latinos, but I wouldn't tell them that.

In the meantime, the more Asians desire white men, the better for me :)

Guest Do not buy his book .....

...and don't give him any more fame by discussing this sad and ugly lump.

let him revel in his fantasy - he needs this stance to stand out and attract controversy and notoriety so he can get attention - just ignore and again , DONT BUY HIS  BOOK !

Guest Xiaoyu
On 02/03/2017 at 0:23 PM, Guest pinkerton said:

this is being positive about liking someone,

Nice hot 5 men but this mouth-fished so-sissy gay is f**king annoying on how he talked. He is like a rat that was being passed by a lawnmower.

Guest ABANG 2

Where's ABANG when you need his thoughts on his rival here ??

wonder what will ABANG make of this upstart ? At least ABANG is Chinese literate not like that unwanted and attention seeking trash . Remember a Don't buy his book ! 

One big part of the mechanism of #whiteprivilege is to be blind to such privilege.

16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

WHAT white privilege?

I am no superior to anyone, and for me whites are no different from any other race. 

The superiority of whites in power and wealth is circumstantial.  

The superiority in education is vanishing fast, if it has not vanished already.

This discourse is not about power or wealth (which by the way, I disagree is circumstantial because the entire white West built its power by colonising other countries, seizing natural resources, and then shipping people back home as slaves) but about social privilege.

But,  if being white brings some advantage among cute Singaporean gays, I AM ALL FOR IT :)

NOTE: It's not ME who feels so about the "white",  I may be just a beneficiary  :lol:

THIS is #whiteprivilege. You celebrating how your whiteness is an advantage makes it even more distasteful.

Will you call me "racist" because my love goes mostly to Asians and I don't care much for white boys?

No I will not, because I do not care.

Guest really

i can't get turned on by white guys.  I think they smell, and are too hairy, like monkeys.  Also, they are quite low class, generally these days.  No whites please....yucks!

1 hour ago, Guest really said:

i can't get turned on by white guys.  I think they smell, and are too hairy, like monkeys.  Also, they are quite low class, generally these days.  No whites please....yucks!

We agree!  I also can't get turned on by white guys who are hairy, let grow their facial hair and have tattoos.

About your dislike of smelly, low class white guys, I suggest that you improve the kind of people you hang out with.  There should be plenty of clean, good class whites.

1 hour ago, limpeh said:

One big part of the mechanism of #whiteprivilege is to be blind to such privilege.

This discourse is not about power or wealth (which by the way, I disagree is circumstantial because the entire white West built its power by colonising other countries, seizing natural resources, and then shipping people back home as slaves) but about social privilege.

THIS is #whiteprivilege. You celebrating how your whiteness is an advantage makes it even more distasteful.

No I will not, because I do not care.

Oh, I am not blind to such privilege,  I LIKE IT !

The sources of white power, wealth, are best judged with no resentments or other bad feelings

The abundant wealth today created by technology owes much of it to the work of scientists, engineers who are predominantly white. Edison, Steve Jobs, Einstein, Bill Gates, Isaac Newton, Henry Ford, etc.  The creators of modern art treasures were also predominantly white: Michel Angelo, J.S. Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, etc...

What is wrong with celebrating #whiteprivilege?  The discos and gay saunas of Singapore are full of cute Asians celebrating their #asianattributesprivilege, and I would never find this distasteful.  Just the opposite.

You don't call me racist, not because you don't care, but because I am not one.

I have a couple of observations. First, why does he have a western family name? Maybe he was adopted into a Caucasian family? Secondly, he just wants to get the media's attention to sell his books.

He is entitled to his opinion, so I am ok with that. But such a colonial mentality is appaling and offensive to me. What's about his self respect? 

BTW, he has zero sex appeal to me. Good luck for him to find some white guy in Melbourne, where there are tons of fit, young, attractive Asian gay guys.

Guest dragon

I don't like white guys because they can't understand our singlish lingo and jokes... so am I supposed to be a translator?

They think too highly of themselves and they can only speak one language or 2 at most, which we can easily converse in >2languages+multiple dialects

On 3/3/2017 at 11:25 PM, Guest really said:

I also not in favor of hairy people. The only hair area that looks good are on the head and eye area. I also dislike too much hair on myself that i do IPL to permanently remove some area of my body including arm pits, lower abs so no more happy trial, bead and mustache area and also bikini lines so that it wont stick out when wearing swimming trunks. I left the hair in my pubic area untouch so that it look more natural when there is a need to strip naked lol

wow this is a next level sarong party boy.. pls don't say he's from Singapore. "Gold standard" that's so overrated.. there are bad looking Asians, good looking Asians, and likewise, good looking and ugly Caucasians. This guy is already in his 40s and still living in a fantasy.

In my opinion this guy is just overcompensating for his lack of acceptance and attraction from Asian men, and rejection from Asian counterparts. "A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist, in the same way a man becomes an informer when he cannot be a soldier." (Gustave Flaubert). Somebody just look at that surname!?? "Montgomery" what is he? a freaking cheese? Must he let the world know how much he hates himself trying so hard to be someone else? And Alexander... I'd understand if his name was Long Kang and it's hard to pronounce or not a very good name, but he changed his name and surname just to fit in to his fantasy "Gold standard".

Im sure anytime anyone would readily be turned off by this guy, from his awkward name to his effeminate look to his shitty personality. I mean, I myself have a bit of preference for whites over Asians not that I don't like Asians at all, but just a preference (as they are taller on average, their stubbles and genetics are pretty hot) but I keep an open mind and keep it lowkey and like a guilty pleasure, not share it with the world and let the world think I'm a deluded bigot.

you could be an idiot, but you don't have to let the world know about it. (what's worse he wrote a book)

Edited by Uomo
Typo

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

Guest WhiteThrash
On 3 March 2017 at 11:25 PM, Guest really said:

I second that! 

They indeed have have a weird stench which I can't explain what stench was that 

4 hours ago, Guest WhiteThrash said:

I second that! 

They indeed have have a weird stench which I can't explain what stench was that 

Maybe you are mislead by the stench of your own mouth?

Good dental hygiene may help this, and reduce health problems.

Your teeth are very valuable. See that they last as long as you do!

On 04/03/2017 at 1:02 AM, Steve5380 said:

Oh, I am not blind to such privilege,  I LIKE IT !

What is wrong with celebrating #whiteprivilege?  The discos and gay saunas of Singapore are full of cute Asians celebrating their #asianattributesprivilege, and I would never find this distasteful.  Just the opposite.

Because I can think of a certain segment of the white population who celebrate #whiteprivilege: White supremacists.

fa0eb473827f5f3db669417a95ea5640.png

17 minutes ago, limpeh said:

Because I can think of a certain segment of the white population who celebrate #whiteprivilege: White supremacists.

fa0eb473827f5f3db669417a95ea5640.png

Instead of seeking their ugly side, you could focus on the good side of white people.  Don't you like to be positive?

In all my years in the US I have never met a KKK member.

Guest guest

Alexander-Montgomery.jpg

CLOSE UP of the queen without hiding behind fake pair of glasses.

41rpeF%2BcFYL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg     41gvrdW6WHL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

True confessions of a Potato Queen

After attending Tyra Banks , how to shade your nose area and extensive photo shopping.  If you look closely , he has an upper lip mole, on his right upper lip, that Chinese would say

"  

A mole on the right or left corner of the upper lip is called the 'food luck' mole. This shows a person who can enjoy good food and often do not need to pay for them! In fact, their luck is not only limited to food but also includes all the finer things in life such as wine, song and women.  "

Guest Indiana Jane
On 02/03/2017 at 1:45 PM, mansoar said:

Though I do not agree with his views, but there will always be people with different views and preferences. His choice, his life. And actually, it's just not potato queens who are like this. There are parents who are so proud of their daughters dating Caucasians, and must parade them in front of everyone else during CNY and other occasions. Or even try to organise gatherings just to "introduce" the white guy. Isn't this white supremacism too? With the Kpop phenomenon, I won't be surprised that there are Korean supremacism too...:lol:

With Bollywood, there should be Indian supremacism too.

Guest Rupaul's drag RACE

Why get our knickers up in a bunch over this self loathing racist with internalized racism? Why counter his deluded opinions with inverse racism? There's really no need to do so. Just be quietly contented and happy with your own race and racial preferences.

Guest Mad donut
11 minutes ago, mate69 said:

No offence but he really does look kinda scary in those poses.

Is there a need to pose like that? 

She's trying to channel the Old Madge, but failed obviously. Teehee

a7c8d342b92757c355e08e3048424a52.jpg

Aiyah, what for you all get so upset about this guy? I lived in potato land for many years and from my observations, most potatoes prefer potatoes. They don't really go for Asians, and certainly not be interested in this potato queen whose book probably would be regarded as being in the same category of embarrassing amusement as that fugly, talentless Hong Kong guy William Hung who auditioned for American Idol and was laughed out of the room.

2 hours ago, Traveler said:

Aiyah, what for you all get so upset about this guy? I lived in potato land for many years and from my observations, most potatoes prefer potatoes. They don't really go for Asians, and certainly not be interested in this potato queen whose book probably would be regarded as being in the same category of embarrassing amusement as that fugly, talentless Hong Kong guy William Hung who auditioned for American Idol and was laughed out of the room.

Have to agree with that statement. What would make people sit up and take notice is if someone were really good-looking, smart and well-educated (Ivy League or Oxbridge, perhaps) with a good job, and still has that point of view (you probably will not find someone like that)...

Слава Україні!

Guest Montgomery,  Who?

Potato loving Pinoy trying to pass himself off as Singaporean. Anyone long in the circuit can spot this type a mile away. God bless any good Caucasion to fall for him. He is the type that deserves Josh Robinson. 

7 hours ago, sgmaven said:

What would make people sit up and take notice is if someone were really good-looking, smart and well-educated (Ivy League or Oxbridge, perhaps) with a good job, and still has that point of view (you probably will not find someone like that)...

Oh for sure you do find really good looking, smart well educated Asians with good jobs who are potato queens. They just don't expose themselves in such a blatant way. Everyone has a preference.

Actually I find the whole Rice/Potato thing is much more of an issue here in Asia than it is in western countries. In cosmopolitan cities it is interracial relationships are quite common. It is only in Singapore I find everyone so touchy about the whole thing.

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

Oh for sure you do find really good looking, smart well educated Asians with good jobs who are potato queens. They just don't expose themselves in such a blatant way. Everyone has a preference.

Actually I find the whole Rice/Potato thing is much more of an issue here in Asia than it is in western countries. In cosmopolitan cities it is interracial relationships are quite common. It is only in Singapore I find everyone so touchy about the whole thing.

I dont mind if the person have preference for white races but when he use his own point of view and assumes everyone or majority is the same as him and than publish a book and than say its educational for LGBT people than it is a very big issue. The real fact is that the majority does not think the same as him especially nowadays where we can see asians can be as successful or better than white guys. He even got the nerve to say that other races will be jealous of the guy if the guy got a white bf. He not only degraded himself, he also make others who read his book thinks that all asian is indeed inferior to white guys which is not true at all. Being an asian with any sense of dignity will be much annoy by his remark. This is the reason why so many people are angry at him. Hes a disgrace to us asians.

7 hours ago, sgmaven said:

Having watched the clip, all I can say is that he tries so hard to be like an Aussie...:mellow:

Indeed.. his accent couldn't sound more like those Singaporean aunties trying to Keng an English accent...

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

Guest Rice Queen

His preference doesn't bother me at all.  In fact, my preference: he is certainly NOT MY TYPE of person.  So we don't like each other at all,  This is a fair and judgemental world.

I have been reading this thread for several days.  I have much experience with AMDK but I don't really brag about it.  It is, for me, just a preference. I do have Asian friends...

Just like eating bittergourd, like it or leave it.  I used to detest this vegetable but started to like it in recent years.  So our taste changes...

OK there is nothing superior about having a relationship with a white man.  Please don't think the sex is better..Most cannot sustain longer than a fucking horny Asian cock..Yes their endowments look impressive but Asians are more aggressive in bed..Just see those japanese-koh masaki video...

Just be yourself..Like rice, like stay, like parts/curry, like potato, like tacos,like German beer,like salami, like sushi, ...The list goes on...You have a choice and you know it better than anyone else...Just don't look down on others..

World peace ..

Guest Ow are you?

Is that an aussie accent or a cockney accent? So not standard.... so not classy at all. In fact it's quite ghetto. Not all angmoh accents are of the same standard and classy!

Guest Unerstand
11 minutes ago, Guest Ow are you? said:

Is that an aussie accent or a cockney accent? So not standard.... so not classy at all. In fact it's quite ghetto.

Make in china obviously.   I have heard  many PRC people speak like that.

Guest Hee Kong
On 08/03/2017 at 1:00 PM, Traveler said:

A potato queen whose book probably would be regarded as being in the same category of embarrassing amusement as that fugly, talentless Hong Kong guy William Hung who auditioned for American Idol and was laughed out of the room.

Never look down on William Hung, he has more fans than China Wine.

• 5 months later...

Seems like we all have this issue about "discrimination against others who are different". Being a potato queen is just his personal preference. We all have our own preference based on our own definition of "Handsome Man". He likes potato, you like rice. What's the problem? 

I have nothing against whites and the sex with them had always been good, as it has been with many other races.  But I find it difficult to hold a long-term relationship with a white guy mainly because culturally we are 2 worlds apart.  We seem to have different values in life and perhaps the problem lies with me - I like to hang on to my own values rather than compromise.

Whites can be fun to be with too since most of them have a good sense of humour and know how to have fun.  For me, they make good company as friends but not as life partners.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.