Male HQ

Artists / Arts Enthusiasts Lounge

fallequinox01

On 10/6/2016 at 9:55 PM, Clickclock said:

I'm actually considering organizing a drawing sesion, be it outdoor sketching or indoor life drawing sketching haha, anybody interested?

did this happen? I'd be happy to model for this if anything is planned in the near future. Planning a trip to SG in January, though no date fixed yet

• 1 year later...

18 year old artist here (turning 19 soon sob) 

been drawing since I was about 3 or 4

I mostly do manga drawings (occasionally bara art) but I do abit of abstract, still life and portraits here and there

I guess I’m pretty open to sharing anything, perhaps some techniques I use when I draw things like human anatomy or how I use watercolor etc. I would greatly appreciate though if someone could teach me the ropes of comic illustration/storyboarding :lol:

Some of my bara art can be viewed on Instagram: @barijuice

hoping this art jam session would happen ~

14 hours ago, bkkandy said:

I'm not an artist, but I'd be happy to model for drawings etc. Have been doing that for a few years now, though mostly photography, unfortunately not much drawing so far

Tat's cool, but too bad you are in BKK...

On 3/4/2018 at 11:43 AM, Slimboy said:

I won't mind. I can share more about working in the arts industry hahahaha 

Sure, will update you if anything :)

On 3/4/2018 at 11:04 PM, baritone said:

18 year old artist here (turning 19 soon sob) 

been drawing since I was about 3 or 4

I mostly do manga drawings (occasionally bara art) but I do abit of abstract, still life and portraits here and there

I guess I’m pretty open to sharing anything, perhaps some techniques I use when I draw things like human anatomy or how I use watercolor etc. I would greatly appreciate though if someone could teach me the ropes of comic illustration/storyboarding :lol:

Some of my bara art can be viewed on Instagram: @barijuice

hoping this art jam session would happen ~

I hope so too :) 

• 11 months later...

RIP Mr Basheer you will be deeply missed. Deepest condolences to Mr Nasser for your lost.

most people in the arts circle will remember them for plying with their briefcase and trolley of books. thanks to your generosity, many of us benefited as students and young working adults. The multiples reports in social media and news truly shows what a Great Man you have been. 

May you be at peace and may your descendants continue to inherit your greatness.

https://straatosphere.com/basheer-graphic-books-founder-basheer-ahamed-passed-away/

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/founder-basheer-graphic-books-haven-092410345.html

https://mothership.sg/2019/02/basheer-graphic-books-bras-basah-passed-on/

On 3/3/2018 at 12:28 PM, lw_guy said:

If there are enough ppl who are interested in meeting up for an art-jam n sharing session. I can organize and find a place :)

I was just in Sg but had forgotten about this thread, as it's been almost a year! 

Is this still on your agenda? Might visit again...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Drawing is an art practice when we convey what we see and think into paper via hand movement.

It is a therapeutic form of self expression that helps us to breakaway from our routine and life busyness, pause and to explore new experience and connection. 

Very Small Exhibition, Chong & MTSL_漫调思理 would like to invite you to join us in a life figure drawing of a yoga teacher session on 28 Feb 2021, Sunday, 3pm to 5pm at Goodman Arts Centre.

This session would be a trial session of 2 hours. Open to all levels. No prior experience required. An art therapist will be there during the session should anyone need guidance.

There is a nominal fee of $25 per person for this trial session. Fee includes rental of the studio, materials and light refreshments.

Please register your interest via whatsApp to 9011 3220(Andrew). Seats are limited so do register early. Feel free to text me if you have any question regarding this session.

Edited by A & BW