Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Part 6

We were both gifted with musical talent. While he plays the violin, I on the other hand do the piano. I still remember one afternoon at his place we duo the piece “ Song from a Secret Garden “ it is still a piece when I listen to today. brings back those good old days and how we use to just duet every Saturday afternoon.

There were ups and downs in the relationship. It is inevitable for both of us with girls from other school got to know us through Friendster, and having issues with it. To those who have been sending me PM asking bout my age, well take the Friendster era as a guideline.

The usual routine of accompanying each other for training and going back together still carried on. Plus the daily dosage of sexcapade we had all over the school. You name it, We did it. Classrooms, Toilets, Hostel, ECA rooms etc.

I really did enjoy exploring my younger days with Byrant. He was somewhat rather caring before sex but once he is on a climax, his horny self takes over which sometimes might be a little rough. Everyone was nonchalant bout us being close and such. Everyone except Henry. Henry was the school rugby star player. Every girls would have a fanboyism thing for him while the guys would just worshipped down to him.

It did not really occur to me bout Henry as we were not close and the fact that I bumped into him once on IRC. We knew of each other’s existence and our sexual inclinations, but did not talk bout it when we met or even did anything. It wasn’t until Bryant’s 16th Birthday that things started to surface..

I played both the violin and piano previously... And as I put on that music, Song From A Secret Garden, to play while reading your story... that haunting piece of music somehow transported me back to my own schooldays in Barker Road too.... The clock tower, the classrooms, the quiet chapel where we used to hang out before school commences... and the swimming pool... Somehow, I feel I could trace both your footsteps and the memorable years you both spent there too.... :)

The last sentence you wrote was quite a dampener... I do feel for you... But well, it happened.... It was quite a pity cos I had come to think your friendship with Bryant was like something that the angels had conspired to materialize and could stand the test of time.... But all things happen for a reason and whatever it is, I hope it has made you a stronger person on hindsight.

Hugs, love every chapter that you've posted. Keep it up.,,, Marky :)

Yes. secret garden.... One of the best... Played the song while reading it.... My heart just sank when I read the last line...

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

This is superb. Its like waiting for Twilight saga. Having a major hard on just in train & now, having a major major mixed emotions.

MORE! YEYYY!

Hahah thank you lughmly :thumb: Hard on and mix emotions woo hoo epic combination.

Yeah soon aite hopefully by this weekend. i am a little caught up with my assignments :whistle:

To Boyzbe81,

Awww another fan or should i say someone who knows secret garden.

Many whom i know doesnt even know this classical piece :clap:

Ikr the last line, it kinda make me hard wanna type recalling what happened years ago

but alas, there will be an update before the weekend ends :thumb:

There's more anger than saddness in me after reading that last part. I hope you did something that make him regret for whatever things I think he did.

haha Holla JUSTrand :yuk:

Well stay tune to find out what happen after that shocking revelation :o

I played both the violin and piano previously... And as I put on that music, Song From A Secret Garden, to play while reading your story... that haunting piece of music somehow transported me back to my own schooldays in Barker Road too.... The clock tower, the classrooms, the quiet chapel where we used to hang out before school commences... and the swimming pool... Somehow, I feel I could trace both your footsteps and the memorable years you both spent there too.... :)

The last sentence you wrote was quite a dampener... I do feel for you... But well, it happened.... It was quite a pity cos I had come to think your friendship with Bryant was like something that the angels had conspired to materialize and could stand the test of time.... But all things happen for a reason and whatever it is, I hope it has made you a stronger person on hindsight.

Hugs, love every chapter that you've posted. Keep it up.,,, Marky :)

Hello Marky :clap:

As always, thank you for the support and your kind words. I see, so ya a fella acsian too =)) cool cool. And wow you played both the violin and piano. Awesome much man. I can never master the violin though i have tried haha :whistle:

Yes i know those special places in school. The swimming pool. The clock tower. The place somewhere behind the school :P those all brings back memories and i have seen how much the school has changed with IB and such. Thank you for feeling me Marky. Well it certainly made me realised something which i still keep it as a lesson learn till today and I did become more wise in my decisions thereafter. Yes i agree with you, Byrant and I, our friendship. Sometimes I still wonder if only things has not escalate onto another level. But alas, like you mentioned, things happened for a reason and there are rainbow after the storm.

*BIG HUG* Marky ;) will post the next sequel over the weekend :whistle:

To Boyzbe81,

Awww another fan or should i say someone who knows secret garden.

Many whom i know doesnt even know this classical piece :clap:

Ikr the last line, it kinda make me hard wanna type recalling what happened years ago

but alas, there will be an update before the weekend ends :thumb:

I just like them and some other artist along the same genre.

*hugs*

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Geezz the way you wrote it, I can just feel the pain and bitterness you are in at that moment. Hahahz nice writing. Waiting for your next chap of the story! Better be healthier! If not guess tears will start shedding. But I guess past had passed, so is good to move :) Hugs :thumb:

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

Oh God. Reading the line when you caught both of them.. I just cant put it into words. I myself got cheated on and as I read you story, all the emotions that I have kept came to surface. i cant help but tear up a bit. My heart aches with every line in your story. :(

I love stories like this one; stories where one make references to places that once existed. Places that still hold special memories and significance for them... Then I'd imagine seeing Crumplerboi sitting in a cozy corner at the Starbucks@Vivo City on a lazy Saturday afternoon, sipping his ice blended java while typing out this latest installment....

A big hug to Crumplerboi... This chapter is the most emotional one to date and I can really feel for you and the emotions you went through then. But you know, we all did crazy things in our youth which we would regret on hindsight. Guess Bryant is no exception. Everybody deserves a second chance... Everybody deserves a redemption... But, hey, what am I saying?? I think you've more than forgiven him, rite? I have this feeling that you're both together again... Just an educated guess...

Take care as always! Will stay tuned to both yours and Yasmin abang's stories.... :) :)

That 'ending' of Part 7 was wholly unexpected....

Btw, u misspelt 'antics' as 'antique'.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I love stories like this one; stories where one make references to places that once existed. Places that still hold special memories and significance for them... Then I'd imagine seeing Crumplerboi sitting in a cozy corner at the Starbucks@Vivo City on a lazy Saturday afternoon, sipping his ice blended java while typing out this latest installment....

A big hug to Crumplerboi... This chapter is the most emotional one to date and I can really feel for you and the emotions you went through then. But you know, we all did crazy things in our youth which we would regret on hindsight. Guess Bryant is no exception. Everybody deserves a second chance... Everybody deserves a redemption... But, hey, what am I saying?? I think you've more than forgiven him, rite? I have this feeling that you're both together again... Just an educated guess...

Take care as always! Will stay tuned to both yours and Yasmin abang's stories.... :) :)

That 'ending' of Part 7 was wholly unexpected....

Btw, u misspelt 'antics' as 'antique'.... :P

@ Marky: Thanks for acknowledging moi in your constructive encouragement to Crumpleboi. Glad you like our writings.

@ qedcwc: Constructive critique. Its all good bro.

What I can't stand is when people make

silly corny remarks about one's writing.

In my book you're alright Man!

Geezz the way you wrote it, I can just feel the pain and bitterness you are in at that moment. Hahahz nice writing. Waiting for your next chap of the story! Better be healthier! If not guess tears will start shedding. But I guess past had passed, so is good to move :) Hugs :thumb:

Holla clueslessboii :clap:

awww thank you for feeling me. I feel you too man :thumb: *takes a bow* Yes i have been a lil busy with things but nonetheless, there will be an update later on.

Haha thank you for the concern. No worries no tears will shed anytime soon. Yup *Big Hugs* ;)

Walaooooo why so sad. I am suffering from collateral emoness. :'(
Wow Aaron, I can feel the raw emotion pouring out on the page, dude I feel for u bro... Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Holla youngdoctor :clap:

Ohh my the doctor is suffering from collateral emoness. any other doctor in the house :yuk:

Holla raizermocha :clap:

Thanks bro. I will update it in abit. stay tune :whistle:

Haha if I were you, I think I would have given Bryan another chance
I would do so too. but well.... once bitten, twice shy. wont know if it would happen again. Anyw, im really eager to find out wads gonna happen next!

Holla clrawk & leaveithere :clap:

Well you will find out in the next chapter what is of Byrant's fate :whistle:

though i agree once bitten, twice shy but sometimes, we go beyond shy and still go for it one more time ;)

Oh God. Reading the line when you caught both of them.. I just cant put it into words. I myself got cheated on and as I read you story, all the emotions that I have kept came to surface. i cant help but tear up a bit. My heart aches with every line in your story. :(

Holla Boy234 :clap:

Well Ikr, that sucky feeling deep down. Gahhh ~ awwww *huggies Huggies* dont tear aite.

We teared but we bounce back stronger :thumb:

I can just go and die, although I like how you hurt him. But deep inside, I hope you can actually forgive him.
That 'ending' of Part 7 was wholly unexpected.... Btw, u misspelt 'antics' as 'antique'.... :P

Holla JUSTrand :clap:

well i already forgave him long ago. they say forgive and forget. or forgive and not forget. or forgive forget forgo haha either is good. cheer up mate ;)

Holla qedcwc :clap:

Haha yeah unexpected much right :thumb:

Btw thank you for the heads up. I am usually too engrossed emotionally writing my piece that sometimes certain words i

did not notice the usage of it.

But i thank you mate.

Cheers ;)

Holla Marky :clap:

For a moment there Marky, when i read your comment, i thought you were actually there at Starbucks@Vivo city sitting one corner reading and looking at me hahaha just kidding. But it is true i was there on saturday typing out my stories and having a cuppa. Coincidentally its java that i had so ;)

*BIG BIG HUG* to Marky as well. Thank you for your kind words as usual. Appreciate it loads. And also thank you for feeling me. I do agree we were all once Young and we did some pretty bad ass things that we enjoyed and memorable i would say. We did all the crazy things that today if we see it and look back we would often asked ourselves, "Ohh my did i do that" hahah :yuk:

Well yes You are right Marky I have more than forgiven him and yeah we were together. Were... haha but all is past.

Have a great week ahead Marky :thumb:

Where is this Yasmin Abang's stories? Would love to read em too!

Part 8

Call me a biatch or call me a bastard I don’t care actually. After what he did to me, it was somewhat rather what he deserves. The rain began pouring as I took my leave heading for the nearest shelter. I know deep down it pains me having to hurt him but on a higher note, I just could not contain the ache and sorrowfulness no more.

I heard footsteps behind me, running towards me. The sound of water splashing and getting nearer indicated he was chasing me afterall. By then, it had already begun to rain. Deep down, I had forgiven him but on the surface I could not bring myself to. Thus, he caught up with me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

“ Aaron !!! Stop, wait… Please ” his voice begging me under the rain.

I pushed his hands away from my shoulders, “ Get the F**K off Byrant. How much more are you going to hurt me? “ sounding stern but at the same time gloomy.

“ Aaron look. I truly from the bottom of my heart regretted my actions on that night. It has been haunting me ever since. Please, let us not throw away something we both wanted so much so … “ I heard his voice trailing behind me as I walked away from him.

I turned around and looked at him “ If you are sorry enough and if you truly want this so much so, why do it in the first place and why are you back? So you can find a closure to this or just because you can hurt me again?! “

At the same moment I said those words, I could not contained it anymore. Tears begin flowing under the rain. Though till today, I did not ask him if he noticed it but as they say, cry under the rain and no one will know. I would not say I regretted forgiving him but you will find out later in the story why. Anyway back to the story.

“ You know if I do not want this that bad I would not have waited and even go through all the trouble Aaron. Both you and I know that we want each other… “ i cut him short before he could finished his sentence.

“ There is a difference between Needs vs Wants Byrant “ trying to sound smart and make him regret what ever he has done.

He eventually caught up with me and hugged me from behind. There under the rain, 2 schoolboys in uniform, hugging drenched max without any care for the surrounding. He whispered these words to my ear.

“ I love you even if I have to catch you under this rain. Cause you are My rainbow after the storm has subside “

Cheesy much from him but I was a sucker back then with those STMF ways of him and considering the circumstances, I hugged him back. I cut him short and told him I would not want to catch a cold so lets head to a shelter. The rain eventually stopped and we made our way to his place. Byrant’s folks were frequent traveler thus usually the house would be empty other than his maid or the occasional visit from his grandfather.

I stopped short infront of his bedroom door and recalled what had happened. I just stood there while he entered his room without realising I did not follow him. He turned around and saw the look on my face. From the looks of it, he could tell that I had not gotten over what had happened. Frankly speaking till today, it still kinda disturbed me a little every time I recalled it.

He came forward grab by hand and said “ Things are going to be all right from now on Aaron, I promise “ ARGH to think I was so naïve back in those days to just snoop to his STMF ways. Seriously *smacks forehead*

He led me into his room and again the incident which took place. It did not clear off from my mind and it never will I supposed. Again, he looked at me and gave a sigh. I did not say much but proceeded to his balcony and just stood there while he went to get a towel for me to dry off.

I must have been in a dazed because I did not realised his hands was hugging me from behind and wrapped around my waist. I did not resist nor said anything. I just stood there facing the forest behind and let him enjoy the moment. I knew being the horny bastard he is, I could feel his hard on. I choose to ignore it and just continue standing there while of course having my own hard on at the same time. You cant blame me right. Being young and the fact that it has been bout 4 months since I did anything with him.

So there we were. Two schoolboys on the balcony in uniform drenched. One being hugged by the other while both having a hard on. His hands roamed around my body in between caressing and playing with my nipples through my uniform. All these while, I can feel his hard on pressing against my ass. Byrant kissed my neck and nibble on my ears in between whispering sweet words and telling me how much he loves me and not wanting to lose me anymore. As hard as I tried to resist the temptation to join him, I finally succumbed to it and began my move as well.

I turned around and pressed him against the wall. I looked at him into the eyes and without a second wasted, we locked lips. Both our dick was suffocating inside our school pants. As much we both wanted to spring it out to action, we actually took our time. Our hands were exploring each other’s body as I unbutton his top three button giving me ample space to caressed his chest. I went to his necks and licked his nipples through his uniform. He let out a soft moan and I looked up.

“ Miss that ? “ I said.

“ Nope, I don’t. But I would miss it if you and I aint one and you not being in me. Come to think of it sweetie, you never anal me before “ he said grinning.

I raised my eyebrow and gave him that look “ erm, not when Henry had seeded you “

“ Ohh for godsake don’t start with me Aaron … “ before he could even finished what he wanted to say I bite his right nipple while pinching his left with my hands. I can see from his moan he enjoys being done this way. So I took my time and did em slowly. Moving slowly down his body till I reach his pants where I sniffed around and unzipped him using my teeth. His manhood sprang out dripping with pre cum. I held onto his manhood and licked the head before pulling the foreskin back. I used the front of my teeth to grind on his dickhead when I heard “ slowwwly not too hard, its sensitive “ ……….

Edited by Crumplerboi

I love you even if I have to catch you under this rain. Cause you are My rainbow after the storm has subsided

Awwww..... :oops:

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

For a moment there Marky, when i read your comment, i thought you were actually there at Starbucks@Vivo city sitting one corner reading and looking at me hahaha just kidding. But it is true i was there on saturday typing out my stories and having a cuppa. Coincidentally its java that i had so ;)

*BIG BIG HUG* to Marky as well. Thank you for your kind words as usual. Appreciate it loads. And also thank you for feeling me. I do agree we were all once Young and we did some pretty bad ass things that we enjoyed and memorable i would say. We did all the crazy things that today if we see it and look back we would often asked ourselves, "Ohh my did i do that" hahah :yuk:

Well yes You are right Marky I have more than forgiven him and yeah we were together. Were... haha but all is past.

Have a great week ahead Marky :thumb:

Well... I'm no stalker for sure. In fact, I hardly have a chance to meet anyone from BW but when I do, we usually become long term friends. Fyi, I'm 'still trying' to meet our Yasmin abang. Kekeke... ^_^

There are quite a number of stories being posted at the moment but the 2 that somehow got my attention is yours and Yasmin abang's. the rest... they post a chapter and then waited for days to garner many responses/postings before they decide to post another chapter... well, I kinda lost interest in those.... :huh: And when I read, I do kinda put myself in the protagonists' shoes to experience what they had gone thru back then.... Especially for those stories where much thought is put into conveying the feelings at that moment in time.

So for your story. I have read it twice over to pick up on details like places you'd go to when you have things to contemplate... I also noticed that you mentioned Bryant is staying at Treasure Island and your profile stated you're also staying in Sentosa. So I concluded that you two are now... Hahaha.. :whistle: Whatever it is, to be able to stay in Sentosa... You sure have made it in life. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Your latest chapter... Kinda reminded me of mine... How we reconciled... But no, I didn't go bite his birdie though.. Kekekeke.... :wacko:

Keep up the good work!

Marky

Another great piece, still leaving the readers hanging, before the ultimate consummation.

You're a good teaser. Keep on chugging Bro.

Hello Abang :clap:

Why thank you. Its the weekend already and i am just done with my next chapter :yuk:

Well a great teaser because i learn from my very own Abang Yasmin :clap: hahaha

Enjoy the weekend Abang and I shall wait for your next installment :thumb:

Yay! Back together! Too bad you guys ain't together anymore..guess there is no such things as happily ever after uh..yup better than channel 8 drama..maybe should consider adapting this into an anime..haha

Holla clrawk :clap:

Hahaha yes YAY back together but well you got that spot on ;) but no matter what memories are always there for me to sit down reminisce on em and smile away. O.o Anime hahah i guess so. Who knows right. If it ever happens i wont forget my dear readers :thumb:

No worries if you stalking cause we can always sit down, coffee and have a good chat hahaha. Well yes i understand. Yasmin Abang is very occupied at the moment. Perhaps when he has the time we all could meet up and have a cuppa. And eventually we will become long term friends too. ;)

I really thank you for your kind words Marky. Well i guess some of them are busy with their life or maybe like you mentioned to garner many responses/postings before they decide to post another chapter. But alas, to each his own. But nonetheless, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my story. Appreciate it loads *BIG HUG* Yes i agree, when reading a story and placing yourself in the writers shoes, it sorts of bring you to another level of reading and feeling it.

Yup Byrant is still in staying in Sentosa Cove Treasure Island. And his place and mine is just opposite of mine. So yeah ;) Well many have shoot me down just because i mentioned im staying at Sentosa Cove. Sometimes i wonder what is wrong staying there and whenever someone pm me and asked i would just say i am staying with my folks :smokin:

Anyway WAHAHAH MARKY omg i could not help myself but LMFAO ~ when you mentioned you did not bite his birdie though HAHAHA.

I laughed so hard everytime i read your comment on that.

Aite Marky enjoy the weekend and take good care of yourself :thumb:

Aaron

Part 9

I ignored his plea and continued grinding. It did not took long before he cummed into my mouth.

“ I’ve cummed “ he said in between catching his breath.

Me swallowing his load and looked up “ Yeah I know right, what else would have I swallowed you idiot. Your pee? “ before I slap his balls and excused myself to rinse my mouth.

I was drying my hair in the toilet when he came in. He stood by the entrance of the bathroom with his dick hanging outta his school pants and looked at me with that horny look on his face. I look at him through the reflection on the mirror and gave him a smile. I know for him, one round aint enough to gratify him. He needs at least minimum two go or more before he hang up his undies.

“ So how have you been all these while? Did you miss me? I bet you were checking on my friendster everyday aint ya ? “ sounding certain saying all that coming from Byrant.

“ Nahx, I was busy mugging and I had better things to do rather than stalking your friendster. You were in all probability frolicking around with Henry and such. God knows right Byrant. “ trying to still rubbed it into him for what happened.

He tried to deviate the focus by asking if I was running for Council. I just disregarded his question and continued drying my hair. He stood by the door of the bathroom looking pissed. I totally loved the moment. An eye for an eye they say. When I made my way to exit the bathroom, he grabbed my hands and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“ What was that for ? “ I asked him.

“ To finish off what we started at the balcony. “ he smiled impertinently.

I reciprocate with a kiss to his lips. I dropped the towel on the floor and began exploring his mouth with my tongue. Deep passionate kiss were exchange. His hands begin to explore my body. When I touched his manhood, there was already precum on it. I began to stroke it when he stopped me.

“ Not this time sweetie. Its my turn to Pilot this plane. You just buckle up and get ready for the flight of your life. “

Cheesy much with his STMF ways. So I just let go and let him take over. Our lips parted and he began kissing and licking my neck. He has this habit of leaving love bites all over my neck and tease me in school bout it saying who is the lucky guy and such. After he was done feasting on my neck, he went lower to my chest area. Where he licked my erected nipples with his tongue through my school uniform. I just stood there with my back against the bathroom door and enjoying the moment. His hands was already pumping my hard on dick through my uniform. He went lower and began sucking my dick through my school pants. I was already wet with precum when he did that. He proceeded to unzip my pants and my dick was set free. He used his fingers to circle around my dickhead while using the end of his tongue to lick my pee hole.

He cupped my testicles with his hands and before I knew it, he took one of it into his mouth and sucked it hard and deep. It sends an electric like sensation down my body and instant high feeling took over. He stopped short of it to let me regain my composure before he started working on the other testicle. He did it for almost 10 minutes and made me close to cumming. When he took my whole dick into his mouth. It was pleasure. The warm feeling of his mouth over my wet dick. I could not help it but grabbed his hair and went into a rhythm of fxxking his mouth. It did not took long before I was close to cumming but he cut me short by grabbing my dickhead hard and looked up.

“ Not yet, just not yet. A little while more all right. “ he said.

I was fidgeting around when he was holding my dick hard cause I could not hold it any longer. Before he finished his sentence and I shot onto his face. It was like a mix emotion cause I was contemplating to laugh or to moan but I somehow manage to do both at the same time. He did not have time to react thus taking the facial treatment from me. Some of the cum got onto his eyes and I guess it hurts or somewhat when he went “ Oww, basket. I told you awhile more “ After I my last load, I grabbed his hair and force my dick into his mouth to clean the remaining cum and eventually did chocked him.

“ We are even now Byrant. “ I laughed while helping him get up and wash the cum off his eyes. After rinsing it off, he turned around and just smiled. Eventually both of us were tired max. Both of us showered, clean up and change out of our wet uniforms. We spend the rest of the day sleeping till bout dinner time.

It was not long before our O level results were out and eventually we remained in the same JC for the next 2 years of our college life. I was elated, over the rainbow. Knowing that Henry end up in ACJC instead of the same college as us. Though at that point of time, my college and ACJC was not too far off. Maybe bout 15 mins journey away but who cares. I had my BF back and all that matters was that for the next 2 years of my Junior College life, I would have the time of my life.

And so that was what I thought ……………….

Edited by Crumplerboi

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.