Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Brawling. I am. Can't type...too sad. Why?! :'(

I think you meant 'bawling'. I dun like getting into brawls though. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Damn... Part 13 makes me feel angry and disappointed as if I am in the story already...

Can't wait for part 14. At a side note, I may hv rent a bf to let him feel how miserable u were felt before... If he dun feel that.... Good. Just separate earlier, than letting wounds get inflame further...

Ehh... Will it be a good happy ending story...

Holla youngyang :clap:

Awww i feel you too man Thank you. Great to know someone knows how it feels.

Well no worries. I have put it aside and i have forgiven him. It all happened before

and we make mistakes at times. So live on and be happy i would tell myself :thumb:

Ohhh stay tune to fine out the ending. It is getting close well quite i suppose :P

Edited by Crumplerboi

You're my $!^*| BW guilty pleasure. Lol.

All the suspense, high school romance and the right amount of sex.

And I can't help but see alot of myself in your protagonist, always having the soft spots for asses. Can't wait for the next part :)

Holla blueb :clap:

$%&*& LOL all right cool man Thank you for the compliment haha.

Love Asses dont cha ~ cool cool !!! well hang in there part 14 coming

in a bit. Cheers Mate ~ :thumb:

Just stumbled onto this thread recently, and read everything from beginning to the end..so well-written (and addictive), it feels almost like im in the story haha

Please keep it up! The suspense is killing me : p

Holla moshimoshi :clap:

*Takes a bow* Thank you for taking time to read my story ;)

It is good to know my readers can see themselves in the story.

Yup i will matey. Cheers to ya :thumb:

ARRGGGGGGHHHHH..............!!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :thumb:

hope u are all well after the bite n all... looking forward for ur chapter 14 to know what happen next..

Holla Marineboy :clap:

Holla ColSpo :clap:

Thank you guys. Appreciate the kind thoughts ;)

Stay tuned in a bit for the continuation :thumb:

I swear if you cut yourself out at the most interesting part of the story again

i will

i will

i will........

(psst you can always send me the story first before you post, i swear i won't upload it :P)

Holla fenghou :clap:

You will

Will

Will what ?

All right i shall catch you over the weekend :thumb:

AND NOOOOo i wont send you hahahah kenot give you

special treatment haha unless you coffee with me. Just

kidding. srsly, i will catch you over the weekend aite :))

Edited by Crumplerboi

*Hugs...* I was in a similar sucky situation like yours before. I wondered then why can't we just have a simple and exclusive relationship all to ourselves? Why do we say we're an item yet I dun sense the security of feeling that way... Why is it that when people ask me, I can't say for sure we're one....

Anyway, because I loved him, I wanted him to be happy... I wanted him to have the best... even if that meant a personal sacrifice. So I called the 3rd party up and told him I handling over the relationship to him... and wished them both all the best... Guess what? The other party didn't even bother to contact me to ask what happened or why I'm calling it quits with him.... unlike your Bryant... he didn't try to even offer an explanation. All I got later on from him was "Since you already know about it, so what more you want me to say?"

About a year later, he got someone else to contact me... To ask if I could be the one to recommend him as a reliable person with good & clean record for opening a Citibank account. Again, I didn't hear from him after I gave him the letter...

On hindsight, loving someone does not guarantee that we would be loved in return. If it doesn't happen, just be thankful for those wonderful time we spent together. Life is too short to be spent hating each other...

Holla marky :clap:

*BIG HUG* Well you know sometime shit happens and when shit hit the fan, all hell breaks loose.

well i definitely can second on your account. I fully understand the sucky feeling and such. Never

wanna go through it no more.

Well they always say love and be loved in return. But again, sometimes when we give, we cant

expect to be given back. sometimes these are things in life which you can look back and just smile

and be happy bout those wonderful moment.

Enjoy The Moment ~

Well your ex was definitely an ASS a big one that is, so bo chap kinda attitude. But i am sure marky

has already move on and is much more happier. :thumb: well experience in life and the things we go

through makes us a strong individual where we stand today. So cheers marky, hope that things

are good on your side and watch the health aite. Be good and take care of yourself.

*HUGGIES*

Aaron :thumb:

very dramatic. heart aches while reading this. Still I think that makes life interesting, really happy to know you experience love in tht level. As for my fair share of fun during sch days, lol its none. I am not totally closeted till one day something embarrassing happened that expose me to my classmates, still there is nothing in school except for crushes I had that send them hiding away from me.

Thank you for your update again !!! I now will miss like a few updates and read them all in one shot lol. jus hav to endure !! its like how much I love to eat desserts but the quantity of it never satisfy me enough hahaha.

Cant wait for the next few updates.... I hate Bryant!! *hugs* Aaron.

very dramatic. heart aches while reading this. Still I think that makes life interesting, really happy to know you experience love in tht level. As for my fair share of fun during sch days, lol its none. I am not totally closeted till one day something embarrassing happened that expose me to my classmates, still there is nothing in school except for crushes I had that send them hiding away from me.

Thank you for your update again !!! I now will miss like a few updates and read them all in one shot lol. jus hav to endure !! its like how much I love to eat desserts but the quantity of it never satisfy me enough hahaha.

Cant wait for the next few updates.... I hate Bryant!! *hugs* Aaron.

Holla Boi1230 :clap:

well we all went through a different set of experiences and from there, it made us learn a lesson or two and makes us grow as an individual.

i believe you too had your fair share of school day rendezvous and i am dying to know what took place that made you expose ya self

to your mateys :thumb:

haha No man, THANK YOU instead for constantly reading my updates and taking your precious time off your busy schedule i supposed to read.

really appreciate it loads ;)

Hahaha well few updates would be over the weekend or so. Stay tune aite :yuk:

And well yeah Byrant is his name i keep getting Bryant hee hee no worries ^_^

Cheers Matey :thumb: *BIG HUG*

Intense, intense, intense...

Can't wait for the next chapter.... (Just had a feeling... y u write so little.... Though, it is long list ). Argh.....

Thank you once again. Ouhh it is little :o all right pardon me. cause i was after my Jap students Exchange

and i had time to kill thus once i find a place that have my favourite cuppa, i will just type away. Besides, there

were too many eyes surrounding me earlier so kinda makes it hard when every 5 minutes someone just peeks

over and see the BW tab on my screen :yuk: Nonetheless, thank you for the support matey :thumb:

Holla fenghou :clap:

You will

Will

Will what ?

All right i shall catch you over the weekend :thumb:

AND NOOOOo i wont send you hahahah kenot give you

special treatment haha unless you coffee with me. Just

kidding. srsly, i will catch you over the weekend aite :))

Treat me to buddha jump over the wall

coffee won't do :thumb:

part 14 is intense like what someone mentioned..

and to think that this is your true life events

you are very rich indeed... can't wait for the next part

Thank you once again. Ouhh it is little :o all right pardon me. cause i was after my Jap students Exchange

and i had time to kill thus once i find a place that have my favourite cuppa, i will just type away. Besides, there

were too many eyes surrounding me earlier so kinda makes it hard when every 5 minutes someone just peeks

over and see the BW tab on my screen :yuk: Nonetheless, thank you for the support matey :thumb:

Nah... Is ok, just that... Hmm.... Nvm.... Ya, maybe I read too fast or what.... And suddenly... Like, " hey! That's all!?"

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

Ouch! That must have been painful (literally and figuratively)...he's so thick faced D:

Luckily you got Victoria at your side

Cant wait to see the next one haha

Holla moshimoshi :clap:

Well yeah it is painful only after the whole thing ended. haha !!! thick faced indeed

and thick elsewhere too :yuk: Aite matey, will do an update soon. Cheers to ya :thumb:

Holla Aaron

:(

Hurts~!

Words cant express the sadness..

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Holla Guys, just to fill ya all in some snippets, The Byrant Chapter will come to an end with another 2 – 3 chapters to go. Before coming to the end, certainly it has been superb sharing my stories with you guys here. Many who gave me positive support and a handful of haters. Like they say, haters gonna hate no matter what. Received PM’s which are both encouraging and some disturbing ones. I came across many wonderful individual that have become friends with me but some, choose to disparage me just because I do not reveal some personal aspects of my private life. I believe it is not about hiding or being discreet or any sort within that facet. It is just a choice of personal predilection and to run me down when I mentioned that “ it would not be fare to those who asked and I did not reveal so what makes you special “

KABOOM !!! being run down up left right centre. But nonetheless, I mentioned no names and if you feel it is you that I am talking bout, hey by all means man. To each his own, we all bleed red. I wont judge just because you are a pitiful soul. But I really hope that you one day will understand my intentions because I hate losing a friend. A true friend doesn’t care bout where you stay, what you eat, how you look like, what is your horoscope or who you mix with. I have touched on this topic earlier so I just hope you would stop being the little runt you are. Though age doesn’t match maturity, you are 22 so hugs matey, I still love you man, as a friend.

So here we go part 15 the aftermath of “THE BLOW“

Part 15

I left the canteen and never looked back. Victoria was constantly asking if my nose was hurting but the pain inside of my heart overbearing the physical pain that was on my nose at that moment. I went to the toilet to wash up and clean the wound. I told Victoria to let me have some breathing space and I will call her if anything arises. Though she was worried sick, she knew letting me having my own time would be beneficial for me. I looked into the mirror, what a bloody mess. It took me like 10 minutes before I realised it was hurting.

The toilet door sprung open and there he stood by it with a first aid kit on his hand.

“ Aaron, I’m... Sorry… I didn’t mean to, well you see, I ,,, “ I totally ignored his pleas or explanation. I washed my hands and clean up the final bit of mess before leaving the toilet. He tried stopping me from leaving and wanting to explain things to me but I just ignored him and made my way to the canteen to grab my bag. I left him there in school, informing the few friends to restrain him from chasing me. As usual, it was like history repeating itself. Byrant continued with his antique of apologising and telling how sorry he was and he never meant to hurt me. I left him a text telling him that things could get better if he just leave me alone and appear for the trip.

It was three days prior to the trip when I was packing my bag with Victoria’s help that we had small talk. “You sure you wanna go ahead with this trip, Aaron? “ she asked.

“ Well other then wasting money if I do not go, the rest does not matter much to me anymore. I am immune to the shit that I guess it will be our final straw. I am really at my wits end that I should just let things go by naturally “ looking rather somber when I mentioned that to her.

She pat my back and assured me “ Well Aaron, I know you are a strong individual. Many have always take good advantage of your good nature.

And at times, people mistake your actions for being immodest but those friends who are your true ones understand you well “

I just sat there without uttering a word and nodded in agreement. Inside my head, scenarios were running through it. It was really indecisive for me pertaining to the trip. I was contemplating whether I should just separate with him in London and flew back separately or tell him after the trip was over. Soon after, 3 days passed quickly and it was time for our trip. Victoria was occupied to send me off thus I just went to the airport on my own.

Byrant chauffeur initially called me wanting to pick me up but I lied to him saying that I was already there.

I was waiting at the departure hall when Byrant texted me that he had arrived at the airport. Uncle Tan, his chauffeur, signalled me aside to tell me something.

“ Aaron, you know I have seen you grow up and you are like my own son. Don’t be angry and act normally “ he told me. I just nodded and waited for what he wanted to tell me. “ Henry is in the car “ with a guilty looked on his face. Torn between his promise to Byrant on not telling me that

Henry was there and his thoughtfulness for me.

“Thank you Uncle Tan “ I gave him a smile.

“ Hey Sweetie, are we ready for our Honeymoon “ Byrant sounding energised after he checked out which gate that we are supposed to board. I could just gave him a fake smile and try to act as if nothing was outta norm and I was so freaking happy for the trip. He wanted to help me with my luggage but I told him that his was probably heavier than mine. We bid Uncle Tan goodbye and went through the gates. He was talking about all the things that we were going to do and places we are gonna visit. Which also he would spend 2 days with his Dad in London and giving myself time to roam around without him.

Though I cant really recollect if it’s like 13 – 14 hours flight journey but when we finally touch down at Heathrow Airport, things started to really feel special. Byrant dad was already waiting for us at the airport. If I am not mistaken it would be around Trafalgar Square area where our hotel resided. Pardon me on that it was like years ago and I cant remember the exact details. Anyway, we were place in a suite. Cosy as I expected and he already had kinky ideas with the bathtub. Being Byrant, as soon as his dad left the room, all hell broke loose. At that point of time, sex was just a bonus for me. If he wants it than go ahead if not I wont even bother to ask. I was standing by the window when he hugged me from behind. I could already feel his full erected boyhood pressing against my ass.

“Hey sweetheart “ as he caressed my neck with his tongue. “ You know we have been through so much and I have hurt you so much so that I want this to be a memorable one “ him trying to sweet talk his way into my pants.

Yes memorable indeed I would say. “ Nahx, no worries Byrant. When I got together with you, I knew it was going into a shit hole but I thought you could climb outta it and turn yourself holy. Turns out you became HOLY in the end but HOLY SHIT I would say “ as I grabbed his hands and wrapped it around my waist.

You see, that was one bad aspect of me. Even though no matter how much shit that person has given me specially someone I truly love, I cannot bring myself to hate him or despise him in any manner. Well that was back in those old days, things have change. Now if you give me shit, I will give you two folds of dump.

I turned around with my back pressed against the window and looked at him. Things have change and my feelings has somewhat or rather subside but it was more than enough for me to want him. He smiled at me and wink. I could only reciprocate with a faint smile and I planted a soft kiss on his lips..

Edited by Crumplerboi

Omg why Aaron whyyy.. Omg whyyy. Can I be an ass and ask about the ending in advance? Can you tell me that no matter how painful this experience was, it was all in the past? And that you are happy now and just recalling?!

Me no like sad endings. Sighhh

Holla youngdoctor :clap:

Nahx ya not an ass no worries. Ask all you want if its within my means to answer you, i shall ;)

Well one thing i would fill in, it is something i can looked back and smile. recalling all the good

times and the wonderful moments. I miss those good old days but no worries, it ended in a happy

manner. At least for him ;)

Take care ok Doc :thumb: might need to drop by for a check up :yuk:

So I c.... This story ended in separation.

OR..

U have give in to Bryant,, allow Henry to be in the relationship. And the 3 of u live together, happily ever after...?_?

Edited by youngyang

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

Hellooo Aaron,

Guess it's been a busy week and stress week for me but yea anyway back to enlightening you! hahahahz

I was having my Common Test (also known as CT, Dude!!! ) :whistle: That's why I was away so that your story wont distract me!

However, glad that you've at least uploaded two more parts of your story, so guess I'm going to enjoy my time reading again!

HEHE!! But seeing so many comments on being eager to read your next or probably the last chapter of the story of Aaron & Bryant...

Hmmm I guess I shall read just one part 1st and wait for the next story then together I shall continue reading both. hahahz

At least that wont piss me off so easily with all your little gaps here and there! :twisted: Hehe

Anyway hear from you soon!

Gonna enjoy my break with your nice beloved story but doubt so cos I see so many negative comments~

BUT still YEAH! I love the story as much as the feeling of having someone to love!

See yea!! :thumb:

Okkk.. -.-" your part 13 just piss me off...Cant you let me read something happy when I'm like finally my CTs are over!!!!

anyway wasn't angry with you nor the story just yea you know...Guess I shall enjoy my break happily 1st before coming back to read more

of it which can ruin my breaks anytime. Sorry for being this way but yea, at least glad that you've move on leaving two bastards behind.

I shall say you are honoured by me, being able to move on your life, making it more colourful. And you've had shown me that "Life is too short for negative bullshit." :clap: Jia you! Life will definitely be better and brighter if we continue to move on with our positive mindset :) CHEERS dude! ^_^

Edited by clueslessboii

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

Holla Crumpy!!

I like da part where you hooked up with Victoria for coffee at Holland V and you drank tea instead. Hahaha... Actually, I was kinda trying to profile you base on everything you have written about yourself so far. :ph34r:

I also admire you in that you can compartmentalize your feelings for Bryant. For example, still going on the trip with him despite all that has happened. I know I can't.... especially if I have already made up my mind to all it quits. I'd even suggest to Bryant to get Henry to buy over the tickets and perhaps wish them all da best :o But that's just me though ;)

Anyway, dun worry so much about the occasional negative comments that you'd get; I assure you it's getting more and more pervasive here on BW. I got more than my fair share previously too. These little irritations will later on become our 'battle scars' which we can show off to the newbies in time to come of what we have weathered through. Here's a little tip for my friend : "Wisdom lies in knowing what to overlook" ^_^

Btw, the flight time from S'pore to London is 13hrs. I should know cos I too was there for my honeymoon ^_^

Hey, hope you'd be at Starbucks to update your story this afternoon! The story looks like it is reaching a climax and the viewership is at an all time high!! Well done! ^_^

So I c.... This story ended in separation.

OR..

U have give in to Bryant,, allow Henry to be in the relationship. And the 3 of u live together, happily ever after...?_?

Well wait for the final chapter to find out.

Its Byrant btw hahaha :P

Well i dont think the 3 of us could live happily ever after

with each other together ;)

nonetheless i will update in a bit :thumb:

Aaron it appears you are indeed the dream Bfren for many..unfortunately B seems like a spoilt rich kid who wants everything....kinda greedy.

Hope to meet you one day over a cuppa or read about your success story in making this movie...hint n hint keke

Holla Marineboy :clap:

You are kind with your words man. Everyone is someone's dream of a bf. I am not that dreamy for many haha :yuk:

Well yeah Byrant is definitely a spoilt kiddo back in those days. yeah agree much greedy wanna have the whole

cake to himself.

Well sure whynot. can arrange for a cuppa and i can fill you in more with those intimate details ^_^

Have a good weekend aite matey :thumb:

Hellooo Aaron,

Guess it's been a busy week and stress week for me but yea anyway back to enlightening you! hahahahz

I was having my Common Test (also known as CT, Dude!!! ) :whistle: That's why I was away so that your story wont distract me!

However, glad that you've at least uploaded two more parts of your story, so guess I'm going to enjoy my time reading again!

HEHE!! But seeing so many comments on being eager to read your next or probably the last chapter of the story of Aaron & Bryant...

Hmmm I guess I shall read just one part 1st and wait for the next story then together I shall continue reading both. hahahz

At least that wont piss me off so easily with all your little gaps here and there! :twisted: Hehe

Anyway hear from you soon!

Gonna enjoy my break with your nice beloved story but doubt so cos I see so many negative comments~

BUT still YEAH! I love the story as much as the feeling of having someone to love!

See yea!! :thumb:

Okkk.. -.-" your part 13 just piss me off...Cant you let me read something happy when I'm like finally my CTs are over!!!!

anyway wasn't angry with you nor the story just yea you know...Guess I shall enjoy my break happily 1st before coming back to read more

of it which can ruin my breaks anytime. Sorry for being this way but yea, at least glad that you've move on leaving two bastards behind.

I shall say you are honoured by me, being able to move on your life, making it more colourful. And you've had shown me that "Life is too short for negative bullshit." :clap: Jia you! Life will definitely be better and brighter if we continue to move on with our positive mindset :) CHEERS dude! ^_^

Holla clueslessboii :clap:

Ohhh hahaha CT *facepalm* i was reading it in the lines of RT. LOL pardon me man.

Hey are you all okay ? streessss bout ? chill chill aite always remember to take a breather

when you have the time. dont be too caught up in life that you become stress haha ;)

No worries the ending will be something of your reading. Nothing too sad or angry to go

bout on it. Well yes i have happily moved on with my life. and great to know that someone

understands me like yourself. True enough life is too short for those bullshit.

Well take care aite matey. There will be an update soon once i get my Drink at Starbucks :thumb:

Holla Crumpy!!

I like da part where you hooked up with Victoria for coffee at Holland V and you drank tea instead. Hahaha... Actually, I was kinda trying to profile you base on everything you have written about yourself so far. :ph34r:

I also admire you in that you can compartmentalize your feelings for Bryant. For example, still going on the trip with him despite all that has happened. I know I can't.... especially if I have already made up my mind to all it quits. I'd even suggest to Bryant to get Henry to buy over the tickets and perhaps wish them all da best :o But that's just me though ;)

Anyway, dun worry so much about the occasional negative comments that you'd get; I assure you it's getting more and more pervasive here on BW. I got more than my fair share previously too. These little irritations will later on become our 'battle scars' which we can show off to the newbies in time to come of what we have weathered through. Here's a little tip for my friend : "Wisdom lies in knowing what to overlook" ^_^

Btw, the flight time from S'pore to London is 13hrs. I should know cos I too was there for my honeymoon ^_^

Hey, hope you'd be at Starbucks to update your story this afternoon! The story looks like it is reaching a climax and the viewership is at an all time high!! Well done! ^_^

Holla marky :clap:

How have you been :o hope all is well with you haha... LOL yeah i love my tea loads and i cant go without

them. it is like the love of my life. English Breakfast without Sugar if you wanna spot me at Starbucks. Or maybe

an OJ if i feel like having it. Profile me hee hee i am curious to find out what you have so far :yuk: share share ;)

well it was something hard for me to swallow. going on the trip with him even knowing what has happened. Yes honestly,

i would have done what you mentioned but, at that point of time, i still had soft spots for him. Thus, its london and i love

seeing the world with or without him :whistle:

Awwww <3 thank you marky for the advice and head up. Appreciate it loads and i will certainly not look into it that much. Though

at times it can be a pain in the ass but still with peeps like you guys my readers, life is a sunshine. :thumb:

wow honeymoon in London too woo hoo. ahhh ok 13 hours so i recalled it correctly. well close enuff ;)

Yes i have an update soon. was at CBTL but decided to move cause it was too cold and there were too many eyes looking.

Hahaha have a good weekend marky and catch you around soon when ya all okay aite :thumb:

I think we should form a fans club & hold a banner outside starbucks to cheer Aaron in completing the story & thanking him for such a good sharing! ;p

Holla Robin :clap:

haha Awwwww that would be so sweet of you guys. But please do so okay :thumb: hahahah i am just kidding.

Thank you for the kind words and appreciate it loads.

Stay tune for an update and have a wonderful week ahead matey :thumb:

Part 16

We both kissed deep and long by the window. It was as if re-igniting a blown out candle back to life. I open my eyes halfway through and saw him tearing. Instantaneously, my heart sank and I went soft on him. Soft in aspects of forgetting all what he has done and just wanna hug him tight. I stood there with my back against the window panel, embraced him in my arms and just wished time had stopped. IF, If only he was as saint as how he is during that moment. I would love him whole heartedly even though after what had come to pass.

It went out for a good fifteen minutes before he finally open his eyes and looked at me. I can see in his eyes, somewhere deep down, he still loves me. But at times, he always let his other head do the thinking rather than the main one. I assured myself that Life was too short to get upset over such an Asshole. And besides I was 17, there is the world to witness and many more people to meet in my life. It does not mean that he is my first that it is a guarantee we will be with each other forever. Forever is just a word but the daily rituals we go through makes more momentous of our outcome.

“ Why are you tearing Byrant ? “ while wiping his tears off his cheek I asked him.

“ I feel like an Ass. After all that has occurred and took place, you choose to stand by my side and never gave up on me “ saying all this with a guilty and solemn look on his face.

Deep down inside my heart, truthfully I have already given up on us. But we grew up together, went to the same school and class and shared many things together. Yes I may have given up on US but I never gave up on Byrant. Besides, I did tell him that we are young and we should discover and see the world before making any obligations to be with each other forever or anything in between that line.

I looked at him and smiled. I held him tighter and hugged him for the longest time ever. I guess somewhere or rather he could sense the feeling that was fading away from me. He reciprocates by tightening the hug and could not contain his guilt cum sadness which eventually made him tear badly. I just remained as I was and let him cry all he wanted. Honestly, I could not shed any more tears for him after all that has taken place. I could just offer comfort and a shoulder for him to cry on. I know he regretted his actions but Byrant being him, it was only during the moment and he will repeat his ways again.

It got to a point where it sort of annoyed me a lil the fact that he was crying nonstop. I mean look at it, he was the Ass and why is he crying. Though I did not wanna escalate the situation further, I could just keep myself tight-lipped. I pulled away from his hug and held his face with both of my hands. I wiped the remaining tears on my sweatshirt and told him to stop crying.

“ Look Byrant, do not cry for me aite. Your precious tears aint worth it for me. I dislike it when someone cries over me. It is just immoral in many aspects, especially coming from you. Yes though you may have been the Asshole, but I still Love you and I will not give up on you. I just want us to enjoy this trip and disregard what has happened in Singapore. You be seeing your dad right so cheer up will you. I would not want him thinking that I have been abusing his son all these while “ as I laughed to my last sentence.

He felt better after I assured him that things are gonna be all right. I knew that he was all okay when I feel his hard on pressing against my jeans. Ohh for goodness sake Byrant of all moment, after crying you can have a hard on. I laughed at that thought to myself and planted a kiss in his lips. He pulled me towards the Queen size bed. Where he slowly placed me on the edge of the bed and got on top of me while kissing me. I was not in the mood for sex and neither for him I supposed. Cause usually by now, clothes will already start to rip off and clothes lying around the room. Byrant just laid on top of me kissing me and just remained in that position till there was knock on the door.

“ Making me grandsons, Aaron ? “ Byrant’s Dad teased me as I opened the door. “ You boys ready to head out ? Get some Ice Cream or have some scones and Tea ? “ he asked both of us.

“ Erm Uncle … err Dad, well you go ahead with Byrant. I am a little shag and maybe we meet for dinner “ as I made up an excused cause wanna let him spend some time with his dad. The thing bout his dad, He is an awesome man. He accepts his son sexuality and never shy to treat me like his son-in-law. The day when I got together with Byrant, his dad said “ See, I knew it. You both had a thing for each other “

“ Well sure ma boy. Just let the chauffeur know and we will head to a famous place for their Beef Wellington aite “ as he gestured me.

Both of them left shortly to spend their father and son bonding time. Great I had the time to myself and decide to explore the city of London. I walked around with my sweatshirt and hoodie aimlessly without a map. Just followed my intuition and wander around aimlessly. I took a bus and ended up near BIG BEN. I was strolling around the vicinity of it and taking pictures when someone caught my eye. There he was holding a map and looking lost. Wearing a beanie and hoodie, with a bag pack and looking lost, I could not help myself but to divert my attention towards this stranger. Suddenly he turned around and looked at me. I was taken aback and moved my attention elsewhere fearing I would be mistaken for a weirdo.

It did not take long before someone taps my shoulder. “ Hey excuse me, you are Singaporean aint you? “ the stranger asked me. I could not utter a word for awhile before he cut me short. “ Relax, I am Singaporean too. I saw your school logo on your Hoodie and thought to myself, hey a local. Why not I ask him for directions. You see I am kinda lost and can you guide me or show me the way to this place “ as he pointed the place on the map.

“ Hey thanks man. Ohh my, Pardon me for my rudeness. My name is Vic. Vic Henry Da Silva “ as he extended his hand for a greeting. I thought to myself, Vic sounds good but Henry HAHAHA, I could not help myself but laughed at it.

“ Name’s Aaron matey. You alone? “ I asked him as I reciprocate his handshake. His expression changed when I asked him that. “ erm, well with my partner but he is with the sisters. I mean she is “ as he stumbled with his words. I thought to myself, HE ?! I gave him a friendly smile and patted his shoulders. “ Hey Vic, cheer up man, we are in London far away from home. Do not be too dull, have fun aite ! “

“ Thanks Aaron “ he smiled. I excused myself as I still have my own agenda of walking around alone aimlessly and bringing where my heart wants me to. A sudden thought just came to me. So does this where my heart brings me to. I chuckled to myself and continue with my walk. It was merely 20 steps away when I heard a familiar voice.

“ Hey Aaron, I figured I have some time to kill, you wanna do coffee nearby ? They serve great scones there I heard. Erm you wanna ? “ Vic asked me unsure of the answer he will get. I was contemplating in between but somewhere deep within, a little something assured me it will be fine.

“ Well Vic, is that a date or invitation for coffee. By the way I don’t do coffee. I do tea instead “ as I tried to lighten up the mood for him by pulling his leg.

“ This is a first I am hearing someone who doesn’t do humans but tea’s “ laughing as he said that. I was like, righttttt lame max. But it was a good start. We both headed to a nearby café where we sat and had our little conversation. It was after we ordered that he asked me something so direct, it almost made me fall off from my chair.

“ So Aaron, I noticed on your phone display. Your BF ? “ he asked me like as if he knew me for donkey years already.

I kept quiet and just smiled. “ Come on Aaron, takes one to know one. Besides, boys from … “ he pointed to my school logo on my hoodie “ are generally you know, different. No worries, I am sure your gaydar works fine “ Vic being so open to me bout things like that.

“ So ya one too I supposed ? And I don’t get by your gaydar “ I asked him outta curiosity. He explained it to me which eventually brings me to a point that I understand it. Throughout the conversation, it did not occur to me, how in the world that I would meet someone here in London of all places and he is gay. I just brush that thought aside and continued the convo we were having.

“ So ya on a Honeymoon Trip I supposed “ Vic asked me.

“ Hey sweetie, a friend of yours “ a voice came from behind me and a kiss was planted on my cheeks. I knew who it was and reciprocate his actions.

“ Meet my friend, HENRY “ I purposely emphasis on the word Henry.

“ Call me Vic “ as both of them exchange greetings ……….

And I am Hendry - but with a "d". NOT the 3rd man nor this new guy.

Aaron you write a mesmerising story. Taking our readers through your growing up process, what you experienced and bringing us to the rest of the world. Your quest has all the right ingredients that we like to participate with virtually.

Thanks on behalf of our BW readers.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Aaron

Ever thought of putting it all in a book/paperback

I'll certainly wont mind getting one and reading it all over again....dvd wah sure get it too ;)

Wait i might as well get a few and then it'll be gifts to my Aj or Aj frenly pals

BTW wch school logo was on yur hoodle! older school or newer one? :D

I would recognise quite a few school logos too.

Hahahaz it's ok dude! Glad you understand what it means, almost made me thought you are someone who's having such a big age gap btw us when you didn't know what that means. LMAO but yea after your assurance I wont think it that way. However, I still think we are quite away from each other in terms of age I guess. Anyway back to you story, indeed after part 13 it doesn't seem so piss off with me anymore, more of like me tearing as I read on...But guess I didn't teared cos it's like don't know how many years had I not shed my tears. But somehow I guess I shed it in my heart instead cos I felt breaking, tearing and sour feelings in my it. I guess it's hard for a guy to tear when they gets older cos it does seems the way I think HAhahaz Anyway the latest part of your story made me feel that I should be as strong as you whom is able to move on with life even after so many incident. Even with you and him separated, you tried your best to make it as memorable and as nice as possible, just to leave each other with only good memories instead of badass-es and memories. And guess with this sentence I should roughly know how your ending will be like :) At least it's good for both of you in one way or another. And also for me cos as you've said indeed the ending will be something of my reading! Hahahz guess I'll be happy for the both of you though shouldn't be happy for him cos his a badass but yea since you are able to cover his badass by using the good memories he gave you, then I shall be able to use my positive mindset to cover his badass too! Hahahaz anyway what I hope for a better ending is maybe both of you are still friends not to be that bad to turn enemies though I know it's impossible for most ppl. But I dont know about you cos it's a bit confusing when u said you still didn't give up on him but just for the "Us" part and you said you hate him in fact cos you cant shed anymore tears for him. So I dont know which has more percentage the part u still care for him or the part you still hate him. hahahahz And yea you left me hanging in the mid air again! When I need to know will both you still be friends or just being 2 parallel lines when not even friendship is able to help to let you guys cross each other paths again. Anyway no one is perfect, cos he can be the flaw to you but yet in another he's an angel. It's just a matter of whether you've found the right person. Cos definitely if one haven't found that Mr.Right, he'll definitely be a flaw in others. So in fact everyone is a flaw and an angel. Just that towards which person who are you? A flaw or An Angel Have learnt a lot from you guess I'm starting to be more positive. Thanks dude! And most importantly I WANT YOU ENDING SOON!! Cos I'm not something for you to hang there to sell!!! HAhHAHAZ this part is Joking anyway :)

Hear from you soon! Btw though I'm cooled I still want my ICE FRAP!! (joking too) :yuk:

CHEERS! :thumb:

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

“ Meet my friend, HENRY “ I purposely emphasis on the word Henry.

NAUGHTY! :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I enjoyed reading your story and it's kinda sad it gonna end soon. I could relate very much to the clock tower and the classroom because coincidentally I came from the same school too....Lol! I remember the acronym for our school was American Cock Sucker. But then you went to ST Andrew after that? I think most of us are concerned about how you doing now.

As for me, I used to hate Chinese lesson and needless to say my Chinese sucks. Who knows I end up with a China man and now he is the love of my life. Sometimes, I just find that things turn out so strange. I guess that life is so uncertain. And yep, though I can speak some Mandarin but still relatively unable to read or write. That's right, I don't sing Mandarin song at Karaoke cos I get stuck between lines unless its my favourite song from Jacky Cheung which I sorta memorise all the lyrics.

Well, can't wait to hear from you soon.

And I am Hendry - but with a "d". NOT the 3rd man nor this new guy.

Aaron you write a mesmerising story. Taking our readers through your growing up process, what you experienced and bringing us to the rest of the world. Your quest has all the right ingredients that we like to participate with virtually.

Thanks on behalf of our BW readers.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Holla Mr HendryTan :clap:

hahaha ;)

Thank you for your kind words and certainly it is a honor to have the mod reading my thread :thumb:

I am glad that I could share my life experience and what i went through with the BW members.

This chapter of Byrant will come to an ending and Yes there will be a whole new chapter on

Vic Henry :thumb:

Big Hugs to everyone ^_^

Aaron :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Why is it that as you are describing these happier moments, it's still sad to read.. I can't help but feel the bittersweet within..... ARGHHH I hate you Aaron. You make me saaaaad.

Holla youngdoctor :clap:

Well thats very thoughtful of you i supposed. Yes it maybe happier moments but still when things coming to an end,

you cant help it but feel a tinge of sadness haha... dont be sad all right doc. Cheer up :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.