Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Oh. Aaron... I feel you. It's just like having a rock tied to your chest then throwing it into deep waters. I remember than feeling.

Oh btw, I love your quote from Sepet, qedcwc!

Edited by FallenAngel

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

Gosh! Seriously this is the most damn serious part out of the whole story. You shouldnt put us in suspend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other parts in the front story can anyhow it's ok but not this!!!!!! tsk HAHAHAz

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

cutting yourself out at the MOST crucial point like mediacorp shows -.-

BAD BAD CRUMPLERBOI

anyway my knowledge of good music is really below that of a novice

my library ain't diversed as well, but that sweet puppy moment you had with him

just reminds me of this song

really look forward to your next post, and i hope that will come soon enough

Edited by fenghou

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Aaron...wah you know how to end the drama with suspense like a lot of chinese n korean dramas i came across.

Keep your fans hooked and yearning for the next episode.

Youngman you are really good. I am drooling at the thought of a g drama in DVDs....as i need to get the whole set and watch without fear being left high and dry hahahaha :thumb:

As he continued “ so I guess I need you to know this. Listen to me carefully Aaron. This is the best for both of us. It is for the better of our future and things will be less complicated… “ my gawd, at the moment I swear I could sway both ways on my emotions. I can either cry down there or punch this idiot face.

“ We should just ………………… “

"Get married!!" Hahaha... ^_^ ^_^ Wow, the last part was really a teaser and well crafted to keep readers like us at the edge of our seats.

Hey Crumpy, so sorry I wasn't available here last week to offer my condolences to you. Hope everything's well with you now.

Anyway, I really like this latest chapter. Hope to find out what Bryant actually said to you... ;)

Oh. Aaron... I feel you. It's just like having a rock tied to your chest then throwing it into deep waters. I remember than feeling.

Oh btw, I love your quote from Sepet, qedcwc!

Holla Aaron :clap:

Yeah ikr thanks man. I know how you feel too so fret not. we all went

thru it and we learn from it so yeah :thumb:

Keeping a close watch on your tab too ;)

Gosh! Seriously this is the most damn serious part out of the whole story. You shouldnt put us in suspend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other parts in the front story can anyhow it's ok but not this!!!!!! tsk HAHAHAz

Holla clueslessboii :clap:

hahah i can suspend you from the air if you like it :yuk: just kidding.

well just to keep readers on the edge of their seats. fret not i will have

a continuation soon all right. after i am done with my emails and such

cheers mate :thumb:

Aaron, *hugs* to you. hope u are doing fine. dont get so emotional. I understand how u feel... cos i went through what u went through too. kinda sad to hear this. But hope youre standing strong!

Holla loneslones22 :clap:

*BIG HUGZ* to ya too man. I am doing fine no worries. Hope everything is well with you too

aite :thumb: i wont get so emotional but at times i have to, ya know to get into the mood of the story

so i can pour emotions into my story. Fret not aite man, i hope you are standing strong too.

Cheers and Smile aite :thumb:

Holla fenghou :clap:

LOL mediacorp shows, am not even on par on basis of

script writing like them. But thank you for your kind words matey.

Thank you for sharing the link(song) appreciate it loads.

I used to listen to buffy sometime back

All right cheers and have a good week aite. WIll hear from

you over the weekend man. Take care :thumb:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Aaron...wah you know how to end the drama with suspense like a lot of chinese n korean dramas i came across.

Keep your fans hooked and yearning for the next episode.

Youngman you are really good. I am drooling at the thought of a g drama in DVDs....as i need to get the whole set and watch without fear being left high and dry hahahaha :thumb:

Holla Marineboy :clap:

Hey Hey there, hahaha never watched many korean dramas but chinese yeah

but usually the ones i watched the bad guy dies the hero lives the girl kiss and happily

ever after haha ;)

I try not to leave you high and dry the next time round aite. WIll try to leave you high & wet

but not to the destination hahahahah im just kidding.

Thank you the support and kind words man. really appreciate it loads.

*Hugs*

Hey, just got back and read thru all the parts, trust you to end off in suspense like that Aaron ;) you have the makings of a great writer bro, kudos and can't wait for the next chapter :)

Holla raizermocha :clap:

Well i just wake up that is. hahah thank you once again for following my thread.

really really appreciate your support and the rest to keep me writing. Well hopefully

one day i can turn this into a book or maybe movie or drama who knows.

Will post the next chapter soon aite :thumb: meanwhile take care man ;)

Hi Aaron, I was about to log off from my laptop & go and sleep. But I thought why not give a last try to see if you have posted your story. When I saw your update to this thread, I thought I had really strike lottery & will be one of the first to read the latest unfolding of your story!!! So disappointed!!!!! You are cruel!!!! ;P

Anyway, your writing is great stuff & I really enjoyed it. Thanks :)

Holla robin :clap:

I was about to typed away with the final chapter when a phone call came in

& i had to leave my story aside and attend to work related things. Pardon me on

that matey. Do come back a little while later for the update.

*hugs* Thanks for the support man :thumb:

Holla robin :clap:

I was about to typed away with the final chapter when a phone call came in

& i had to leave my story aside and attend to work related things. Pardon me on

that matey. Do come back a little while later for the update.

*hugs* Thanks for the support man :thumb:

So late still working? Rest early dude :)

Hello Aaron!

I found your life sweet, interesting and love-hate r/s yada yada. I LOVE IT! And I can't believe I am reading your posts in my office at this hour! I love how your love making with Bryant. ^^

Anyways, I wished that you could continue on your chapters. I hate suspenses! Hehehe :) Thanks for sharing. You got another fan here! ^^

Cheers

Didi

LOL mediacorp shows, am not even on par on basis of

script writing like them. But thank you for your kind words matey.

Thank you for sharing the link(song) appreciate it loads.

I used to listen to buffy sometime back

All right cheers and have a good week aite. WIll hear from

you over the weekend man. Take care :thumb:

don't slay me, i ain't no vampire :wacko:

snapback.pngclueslessboii, on 30 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

hahah i can suspend you from the air if you like it :yuk: just kidding.

well just to keep readers on the edge of their seats. fret not i will have

a continuation soon all right. after i am done with my emails and such

cheers mate :thumb:

Hahaz No worry dude. Just take your time :) I've been waiting and catching up your story closely so it's ok to wait again. Just joking around, though in fact the suspension do kills me but still glad at least still can wait. Better than the story have ended I rather continue waiting for new episodes LMAO ><

Hahahaz no suspending me in the air pls :P I'm not to be hang there for choosing!! HEHE but the thing is even you suspend me there dont know got ppl want or not. LOL

update soon yea? hahahz *waiting~~*

Cheers :thumb:

Edited by clueslessboii

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Hey Guys :clap: Pardon me for the short hiatus. I was kind of away on medical reason and was in hospital. Had my leg bitten by a big dog whom thought my leg was some beef jerky and the skin came off. Had to make sure there is no infection and get a tetanus injection to double confirm that i will be all right. Was having fever and feeling out of sync thus no updates. Besides they did not allow me to have my lappy and other electronic items. I am very sorry and deepest apologise from the bottom of my heart to all of you. Here we go, writing from Utown starbucks while enjoying a cuppa, i present you with Part 12.  ;)

Part 12

“ We should just … we should you know “ Byrant was staggering in between his words. I was dumbfounded and sitting beside him waiting for the unforeseen outcome. He stopped, looked away and his daze was far beyond the horizon. It took him five minutes before he realised I had let go of his hands and stared into the horizon as well. He pulled my head and rest it on his shoulders. Byrant stroke my hair and murmured something into my ears.

“ We should just sit down here and enjoy the sunset with each other’s company “ in between those words his hands were already roaming around my body.

F*CK you Byrant, seriously?! How could you be so evil? “ I looked at him in disbelief at what he just did and said to me.

“ Come on, cheer up baby, it is our anniversary. Lighten up a lil will you. It is not as if I am gonna leave you for any other dude right ? “ such words from him.

“ But you will leave me for Henry “ I snapped back at him. He remained silent and bit his lips. I wasn’t sure if my gut feelings were right but I just shrugged it off. I felt as if he was hiding something, it is as if he wanted to say something important but just did not want to ruin the moment.

We sat under a coconut tree facing the beach watching the sun as it sets into the horizon. It was silent, those kind where everything around you just stopped moving and you are there enjoying the moment. Nothing else for the evening except silence between us and the occasional one word one answer one word reply kinda convo. We retired the day around 9pm where I headed over to his place to clean up.

I was sitting by his balcony reading my book when he came with two cups of hot tea.

“ Tea for you, sweetie “ I was too engrossed in my reading that I did not notice him. When I turned around, he was sitting beside me staring at me and just smiling.

“ Ohh hello sweetheart, when did you enter ? Sorry was too engrossed in my book. And thanks for the tea “ I said to him.

“ English breakfast for you “ Byrant hand me over my cuppa. I took a sipped and place the cup beside me. I continued with my reading and only ten minutes into it did I realised he was there staring at me, again.

“ Yes Byrant, can I help you ? You need or want anything ? “ I sound concerned cause usually he will just immense himself in his games while I do my reading.

“ I want You !!! “ he answered sheepishly.

“But, you already have me whatttt … what else you want ehh Mister “ as I pinched his cheeks.

From his smile, I know what he wanted. The horny asstard he is. I knew him so well that he constantly needs to “clean his spark plug“ I totally ignored him and his face went sulky like a little boy who had his lollipop taken away from him.

We were both in bathrobes and it was easy access for him. He positioned himself beside me and put his hand over my shoulder.

“ You know something Aaron, I love you loads “ he whispering those words to me.

I reciprocate with “ You know I know that when you are horny, your love for me becomes overload “ as I laughed it off.

“ Kiss Me “ Byrant said.

“ Bluek, nope. Go kiss your game… “ I told him.

“ KISS ME or I will RAPE YOU !!! “ he begins to sound manly.

“ But you bottom, how to rape me ? “ I teased him.

“ To think of it Aaron, you know we never, well … go that deep. You want to ? Though I have no cons n lubas “

Yes that is what he called them CONS & LUBAS. No idea absolutely where did he derived that term from but it was kinda cute.

Byrant hands began to roam around my body with the bathrobe still intact.

“ Byrant, don’t be notty I am reading my book “ trying to hold back and not react to his touch.

But down south, things already have begun to erupt. I was having a hard on and there was a tent forming through the bathrobe.

“ See! flag raising time. Why not I sing to the tune or better blow to the sound of Aaron “ as he positioned himself in front of me. I totally ignored him when he just flip up my bathrobe and grab my boyhood into his mouth. I let out a soft moan as his warm mouth surrounded the shaft and eventually took in the whole meat.

“ You like that ? “ he asked. Again, I ignored his talking and just push his heads downwards. I might have went a lil too hard when I choked him and disregard his pleas for me to be gentler. It did not take long before I just shoot into his mouth and forcing him to take the load and swallow it down.

“ That was loads “ as he struggled to swallow it. I could have just ignored him and continue with my reading but I was not that evil to begin with. I grabbed his hair and pulled him towards me. We kissed, by the balcony, as our tongue was engaged in a battle. Eventually he sat on top of me and began kissing my neck. As usual, he loves leaving behind love bites around the region of my neck and such.

“ Ouch, not too hard “ I told him. “ cause I wanna make sure, this time round it last till weeks “ he said in between nibbling on my neck and caressing my nipples through the bathrobe. I was fondling and pumping his boyhood when his pre cum begin forming. I used it as a lube to rub around his shaft where he let out a faint moan. His dickhead was particularly sensitive and by playing around with it or grinding my teeth against it, he could cummed. Over time, his pre cum was oozing out as we both were engaged in the deep kissing and nibbling.

He stopped momentarily and held my face with both his hands. “ fuck me sweetie “

“ Fuck YOU ?! “ I asked him back. I was not sure of whether to go ahead with him by doing it raw or just pass the moment. It was my first anyway and I would want to give it to someone special not to someone who had frolick in front of my eyes and still together with me and live to tell. I was contemplating but eventually his stmf ways got the better of me.

He moved lower to my manhood and begins to work on it. He told me that if there was no lube, natural lube would be just as good or works the same way. I thought he was referring to my pre cum but no, he lubricated my whole boyhood with his saliva and when it was wet enough, he positioned himself in front of me. I asked him if it is gonna hurt him, he assured me that I will enjoy every moment of it.

So there he was positioned in front of me while my back against the wall while sitting on the floor. He took out his bathrobe and begin to sit on top of my boyhood. It was initially hard to push it in but after two tries it went in and there was a POP kinda sound. The warmness in his boy hole was covering my dick and it was something new for me. He sat there staring at me and I asked “ Don’t tell me you shit on my dick Byrant “ he laughed and said that he will lick it up and swap it into my mouth.

Totally killed the mood instantly but he kissed me and assured me that he is fine.

He began to move his body rocking it front and back as he kissed me and pumping his own boyhood at the same time. I was enjoying every single moment of it. As he increased his movements and his pumping of his dick, I began licking one of his nipples and playing with the other. That made him shot to heaven and I can sense he was closed. “ Cum in me Aaron. Cum together with me “

I acknowledge his request by thrusting harder into him and took over the pumping of his dick. As I began to shot my load into him, his load shot out and landed on my bathrobe. Shots after shots were released and it was intense. We continue kissing after the last load was shot and eventually slumber into each other’s arms.

“ That was hot “ Byrant looked at me.

“ Definitely it is sweetheart “ I kissed him and just hugged him there by the balcony. It had been a long day and we both washed up and retired to bed early. It was a wonderful indeed celebrating two years anniversary this way and having every moment of it into your favour. The next milestone I was looking forward to was Valentine’s Day.

Well so I thought ... I was wrong!

Edited by Crumplerboi

"Get married!!" Hahaha... ^_^ ^_^ Wow, the last part was really a teaser and well crafted to keep readers like us at the edge of our seats.

Hey Crumpy, so sorry I wasn't available here last week to offer my condolences to you. Hope everything's well with you now.

Anyway, I really like this latest chapter. Hope to find out what Bryant actually said to you... ;)

Holla Marky :clap:

Hope things are good with you. Have not been hearing from you, maybe you are just engaged in things.

Well hope to hear from you soon my friend. Yes and i have resumed the next chapter. Cheers mate :thumb:

Hello Aaron!

I found your life sweet, interesting and love-hate r/s yada yada. I LOVE IT! And I can't believe I am reading your posts in my office at this hour! I love how your love making with Bryant. ^^

Anyways, I wished that you could continue on your chapters. I hate suspenses! Hehehe :) Thanks for sharing. You got another fan here! ^^

Cheers

Didi

Holla Didi :clap:

Thank you for the kind words Didi *takes a bow*

And i am certainly happy that you love my story and certainly

one more fan indeed. Well i will continue the updates as per normal now that

things are back to sync :thumb: cheers man

So you approve of me suspending you in air and let all choose.

Hmmm ok sure place and time and i will suspend you hahah.

Ohh come on dont sound too down, i am sure every individual has their

better half out there somewhere. it is just a matter of time for you both to clash

or meet so hang in there. Hahaha pardon me have been relatively busy and down

due to things thus no update. Cheers man see ya around :thumb:

Hey! I didn't approve! It was in fact a wrong smiley l put at the back of that sentence! HAHAHAze

Anyway the one you should hang is not me but your babe. So that you can show others such a nice dude you have,

and we can only seat around to admire. LOL LMAO Was just kidding around. hahaz

But hey, you still leaving that part on suspend! TSK see lah now gotta wait for another week or so to

see what your dude and you is up to...never mind since I'm having CT now I can just wait anyway. hahahaz

at least that occupies me from not having to wait for ur suspension to be off. Hehe so it's fine for this week and next week.

But not anymore after that!

*Waiting for your updates as I having CT.* Cheers see you around too (but not so soon after my CT! HAHA)

Edited by clueslessboii

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Holla Aaron,

Very nice... Still waiting for your class... hehehe....

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

How come so quiet over the weekend ?

should already be set free right ? hahaha come coffee with me :yuk:

Well i wont slay you if you promise me to be good LOL just kidding.

Hear from you soon mate cheers :thumb:

Been tired lately, both physically and emotionally.

"work" has been getting harder by the day when you have clowns as your superiors

you should post part 13 as well considering part 12 was late...

and I totally overlooked the fact that everyone here address you by the name of "aaron"

Hi crumplerboi aka Aaron,

This story is nice to read and waiting for part 13. Got my feelings up and down with all the hate, happy and lust.

Haha, guess so... I m another fan reading the story...

Cheers

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

Gosh u were bitten by a DOG?! Just take care and get better ok?

Congratulations you've just consummated your relationship.

Well done; Good on you with the cliff-hangers and what-not.

Two thumbs up. :thumb: :thumb:

I thought I could resume writing this weekend. But a lot of things cropped up

So the resumption of my story will have to wait a bit.

Cheers Matey & Get well soon.

Yas

PS: If u are foaming at the mouth means your tetanus shot didn't work. :o

Perhaps Dr Yas can help? :clap: LMFAO

Hi Aaron,

So sorry to hear that you got bitten by a dog and was hospitalized as a result of it. You know, when I went jogging previously, I brought along protection... in the form of a metal chain. Just that in my case, it was not to ward off dogs but potential robbers. You see, I spent half my week residing in JB..... the rest is self-explanatory... Anyway, it is also a blessing in disguise for you too. I heard that 2 days' worth of postings on BW were wiped out recently. Hope you always type your story out on some word processor first before transfering them here. Otherwise, it can be lost forever as in the case of Abang Yasmin's chapter 2 of his life story.

Yeah, I seldom log in now..... As you have mentioned too, to earn more also depends on one's drive... And spending too much time here isn't going to help me fill up my milo tin ;) But I got to make an exception to the rule.... I will faithfully come in to read yours and Abang's stories... Wait, is he Abang Yasmin or Dr Yasmin??? :whistle: :whistle:

Last but not least..., chapter 12 was definitely worth the wait! Gosh, someone should really produce a serial out of it. :thumb:

Hey! I didn't approve! It was in fact a wrong smiley l put at the back of that sentence! HAHAHAze

Anyway the one you should hang is not me but your babe. So that you can show others such a nice dude you have,

and we can only seat around to admire. LOL LMAO Was just kidding around. hahaz

But hey, you still leaving that part on suspend! TSK see lah now gotta wait for another week or so to

see what your dude and you is up to...never mind since I'm having CT now I can just wait anyway. hahahaz

at least that occupies me from not having to wait for ur suspension to be off. Hehe so it's fine for this week and next week.

But not anymore after that!

*Waiting for your updates as I having CT.* Cheers see you around too (but not so soon after my CT! HAHA)

LOL i am gonna Hang both of you at the same time.

La La La well nvm he will approve of me hanging you anyway hahaha kidding ;)

But again, why not right ? so i have decided i am gonna hang you anyway :yuk:

CT ? what is CT ? Oh my enlighten me please O.O

All right cheers mate update in a bit :thumb:

Holla Aaron,

Very nice... Still waiting for your class... hehehe....

Holla boyzbe81 :clap:

Haha well gotta wait till the rest are available.

And its not class just sharing session. You make

it sound like as if im conducting some class with you

notty students around ;) ;) ;)

Well cheers mate and have a good week :thumb:

Well you should consider taking a breather and not over work ya self too much :o

You know at times just sit back and relax that helps.

And yes they call me Aaron or Crumplerboi which ever deems call-a-ble to ya i will

answer hahah. aite see ya over the weekend aite :thumb:

Hi crumplerboi aka Aaron,

This story is nice to read and waiting for part 13. Got my feelings up and down with all the hate, happy and lust.

Haha, guess so... I m another fan reading the story...

Cheers

Holla youngyang :clap:

*takes a bow* Thank you for taking time to read my story.

Appreciate it loads. And certainly one more fan wouldnt hurt ;)

Will update in a bit. Cheers matey :thumb:

Gosh u were bitten by a DOG?! Just take care and get better ok?

Congratulations you've just consummated your relationship.

Well done; Good on you with the cliff-hangers and what-not.

Two thumbs up. :thumb: :thumb:

I thought I could resume writing this weekend. But a lot of things cropped up

So the resumption of my story will have to wait a bit.

Cheers Matey & Get well soon.

Yas

PS: If u are foaming at the mouth means your tetanus shot didn't work. :o

Perhaps Dr Yas can help? :clap: LMFAO

Holla Abang Yas :clap:

Yup DOG !!! Big one hahaha now i have phobia of em. LOL shshshs :yuk:

I understand your busy schedule Abang no worries ^_^ ^_^

Just take your time and see when i typed this i notice someone has already

update YAY :clap: :clap:

Foaming ehh :blink:

And WHATTTT DR YAS woo hoo HAWT :thumb: :thumb:

*picks up phone & dials for Dr Yas* & erm your assistance is marky ? hahaha

Cheers Bang and have a good week ahead :clap: :thumb:

Hi Aaron,

So sorry to hear that you got bitten by a dog and was hospitalized as a result of it. You know, when I went jogging previously, I brought along protection... in the form of a metal chain. Just that in my case, it was not to ward off dogs but potential robbers. You see, I spent half my week residing in JB..... the rest is self-explanatory... Anyway, it is also a blessing in disguise for you too. I heard that 2 days' worth of postings on BW were wiped out recently. Hope you always type your story out on some word processor first before transfering them here. Otherwise, it can be lost forever as in the case of Abang Yasmin's chapter 2 of his life story.

Yeah, I seldom log in now..... As you have mentioned too, to earn more also depends on one's drive... And spending too much time here isn't going to help me fill up my milo tin ;) But I got to make an exception to the rule.... I will faithfully come in to read yours and Abang's stories... Wait, is he Abang Yasmin or Dr Yasmin??? :whistle: :whistle:

Last but not least..., chapter 12 was definitely worth the wait! Gosh, someone should really produce a serial out of it. :thumb:

Holla Marky :clap:

Well its nothing much as of now marky i am recovering much, well slowly and steadily that is. So thank you my friend.

Just missing out on you and Abang Yas cause both of you had a busy schedule last week and i was out of action.

How is everything marky ? Hope all is good my dear friend ^_^

Ohhh better be careful when ya there. I mean better be safe den sorry. Just shout my name or Dr Yas name 7 times

if you run into trouble hahaha !!! but nonetheless, holla us if there is anything aite :thumb: Yeah i guess the 2 days of

data and posting being wipe out foo yoo thank my lucky stars.

Well yeah attend to your commitment and things first rather than doing things which dont benefit you. No worries ok

marky just wondering how you been. keep us worries :yuk: Well all right catch ya soon aite and do take care.

And btw produce a series hmmm can i include you and Dr Yasmin hahahaha

Cheers :thumb:

Part 13

Promos was just round the corner. My time with Byrant did not lessen. We still accompany each other during training if there was any. He would often pull my trolley bag (bowling bag) around if I had trainings outside. And I will at times sit by the side at Singapore Swimming Club, with my book to watch him train. Things were relatively faultless I would say other than the occasional disparity on who should send who back kinda thingy. Henry was totally out of the picture or so I thought wrongly.

It was one fine afternoon after school when I was lazing around on his bed and he was downstairs entertaining his extended family who came from Australia to visit. His phone rang, I ignored it initially. But the continuous ringing made me annoyed so I went to take a look who was it calling him non stop. I thought to myself that it could be something of importance or some sort. When I look at the display screen, my heart sank. I held the phone in my hands and just kept quiet. Deep inside, I assured myself it was of nothing major. Perhaps Henry wanted to catch up with Byrant over coffee or maybe there was a gathering. The phone kept on ringing for another good five minutes before it finally stops.

It was followed by a text message. I am not that sort that pries into my better half personal and private matters. Even if he shares with me, I will just disregard it because I believe that trust is the most important aspects of any relationship or even so between two individuals. Although something inside me, something deep down perhaps my gut feelings telling me to just go ahead and open the text message. On one part I was trying very hard to hold my stand against into prying his privacy but on another, there was this feeling so great that it just overwhelms me.

I went to the SMS tab and opened it. Way even before I press the button to open the text message the first word already brought my world crumbling down.

It reads “ Hey Baby, busy ? Or are you with that Ass … “ My mood instantly swayed both ways. I was lost if I am to feel angry or sad or just accept the fact that Byrant did not mend his ways. I took a long breathe, close my eyes and let out a long sigh. I was contemplating to go ahead with opening the text message which eventually will cause me to have more heart break and pain or just let it be.

I decided enough was enough. Aaron did not want to live in the dark anymore. I mean being second best to someone else aint the thing I want to live with. Or to be the one who cares and thinks that the whole world is him and being treated this way. No way I told myself. Aint gonna be the one who takes this shit I mean why should I right? I went ahead and read the text message. No doubt things have happened and I have forget what has transcended but still, the bitter feeling and the moment when my heart sank I could a little or so feel it still. But nothing major I shall fill you guys with what the text message was about. Well it goes something like this;

“ Hey Baby, busy ? Or are you with that Ass of a douchebag who does not deserve you. Come on how long more are we going to keep hiding. I am tired :( … “ I thought to myself, how long more? You mean all these while he has been two timing me or he remained the same even after what happened during his birthday party. I bit my lip and continued reading..

“ You know, you should just break off with him before promos. I mean that will be so mean that his grades will definitely tumble, crumble and he will have another emotional breakdown. You know how much I hate it that fact that he could get your attention but not mine. Who is he anyway to be class amongst us elites. His philosophy of “ Every one bleeds red and colour is only skin Deep “ …

Side track a little, yeah I always believe that every one bleeds red and colour is only skin deep. But it is a rather sensitive issue I shall not go into that. So moving on, it was a super long message and compile with all the other messages which I read that contains of their sexting and flirting over sms. I place his phone down and went to the balcony. I just sat there and stared into blank space. Inside my head, scenarios were playing.

Conclusions have already taken place and I was not sure where is my place in Byrant’s heart. At a moment like this when I am just three weeks away from my promos and this is what I get ? Present indeed I told myself. I tried to assured myself that I should just wait till promos is over and get this done and over with instead of mulling over it and causing my grades to suffer. Besides we already plan a December getaway to London.

To throw everything away would be a waste but to keep staying saint and pretend nothing is wrong is lunatic. I sat down there, without realising that my heart and feelings had taken over cause tears were flowing down my cheeks. I did not even notice that Byrant had came in and looked for me.

“ Hey, what’s wrong sweetheart? Why are you sitting here crying? Did you miss me so much that you have to go all emotional? Come on I was just downstairs… “ I ignored his words. It fell on deaf ears and I could not even bother looking at him.

He took me by my shoulders and hugged me. Hushing me and telling me not to cry. Suddenly he looked at me and asked “ did my phone rang ? “

“ No Idea … “ I just murmured the words. He went into his room to get his phone and he sat on the bed. I turned my head to the right and peek in.

The worried look on his face as he held his phone with both of his hands and looking somber. I just sat there quietly without even bothering about him. Eventually he came and pulled me into his bedroom.

“ Aaron dear, sit please and listen to what I got to say. “ he said to me with a guilty look on his face.

“ it is not what you think it is. Did you, well, you know, urgh… know something ? “ he asked.

“ Know what Sweetie ? “ I was trying to act as normal as I could to make him pull the trigger off instead of me.

“ Well my phone was in the room and it rang, urm did you saw who called. And there was an open text message. Ehh sweetheart dear you know how much I love you right. You know you mean the world to me. There is no factor in this world that can diminish my love for you and … “ I cut him short and place my fingers on his lips.

“ And what Byrant ? Look it is nothing. Why are you having that guilty looked on your face. Were you like frolicking around behind my back and such … “ saying all that just to throw him off guard.

“ No but why were you crying. Why the sad look “ he asked me.

I smiled and held his hands, “ Nothing Byrant really, it is just the exams getting to me. Don’t look too much into it.

Even if you did something behind my back all these years, it just proves what an Asshole you are … “ as I excused myself to the bathroom to relief my emotions.

I sat on the toilet bowl and cry for a good 15 minutes before he eventually knocked and asked me why was I so long in there. I just told him that I was taking a dump so I be out in a jiffy. I could not believe what I had just read on his phone and what an asshole he could be. Was I an idiot to have given him a second chance or was I just a dumb blonde who was blinded by love. I composed myself and made a mental note. That once promos was over and the trip was done and over with, I will sit down and have an amicable discussion before I decide on my next course of actions.

The next few weeks, I just distant myself from Byrant. I had promos coming and that was of an importance to me thus spending less time with him means I can do my studies although it will give him more reason to meet Henry up. But honestly, I don’t care anymore ever since that day. Feelings totally fade and the only reason I was staying is because I do not wanna put myself in a predicament of a heart break and exams combined into one. Thus that was the only reason. Nevertheless I still see him often enough one would say. I still do talk to him, eat with him in school and even stayed back to just mug a little and I would be heading home after. It was in a blink of an eye when promos week came. We both did not spend quality time together during that period and it was only after he last paper that we eventually got hold of each other.

“ Hello… Sorry to make you wait “ he lean over my shoulders and gave me a peck on my cheeks. I was like his trophy boyfriend whom he loves to display and parade around for others to see thus his actions were always loud and noticeable. He inched closer to the front and land a kiss on my lips.

I pushed him away, “ Byrant not here, too many eyes watching… besides I wanna talk to you bout something “

“ Awww someone is being shy today. Come on chill a little. Promos are over and let us go out and spend some quality time together. You know I been missing you loads “ he said all that while still hugging me. I could just roll my eyes without him noticing. “ So tell me what is it sweetie pie “ Byrant asked anxiously.

“ I wanna talk bout us Byrant. I think the time has come for us to … “ before he cut me short. He sat opposite of me, held my hands and asked with a petrified look on his face.

“ For us to what Aaron ?! “

Edited by Crumplerboi

Damn... Part 13 makes me feel angry and disappointed as if I am in the story already...

Can't wait for part 14. At a side note, I may hv rent a bf to let him feel how miserable u were felt before... If he dun feel that.... Good. Just separate earlier, than letting wounds get inflame further...

Ehh... Will it be a good happy ending story...

Edited by youngyang

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

*Hugs...* I was in a similar sucky situation like yours before. I wondered then why can't we just have a simple and exclusive relationship all to ourselves? Why do we say we're an item yet I dun sense the security of feeling that way... Why is it that when people ask me, I can't say for sure we're one....

Anyway, because I loved him, I wanted him to be happy... I wanted him to have the best... even if that meant a personal sacrifice. So I called the 3rd party up and told him I handling over the relationship to him... and wished them both all the best... Guess what? The other party didn't even bother to contact me to ask what happened or why I'm calling it quits with him.... unlike your Bryant... he didn't try to even offer an explanation. All I got later on from him was "Since you already know about it, so what more you want me to say?"

About a year later, he got someone else to contact me... To ask if I could be the one to recommend him as a reliable person with good & clean record for opening a Citibank account. Again, I didn't hear from him after I gave him the letter...

On hindsight, loving someone does not guarantee that we would be loved in return. If it doesn't happen, just be thankful for those wonderful time we spent together. Life is too short to be spent hating each other...

Edited by marky

*Hugs...* I was in a similar sucky situation like yours before. I wondered then why can't we just have a simple and exclusive relationship all to ourselves? Why do we say we're an item yet I dun sense the security of feeling that way... Why is it that when people ask me, I can't say for sure we're one....

Anyway, because I loved him, I wanted him to be happy... I wanted him to have the best... even if that meant a personal sacrifice. So I called the 3rd party up and told him I handling over the relationship to him... and wished them both all the best... Guess what? The other party didn't even bother to contact me to ask what happened or why I'm calling it quits with him.... unlike your Bryant... he didn't try to even offer an explanation. All I got later on from him was "Since you already know about it, so what more you want me to say?"

About a year later, he got someone else to contact me... To ask if I could be the one to recommend him as a reliable person with good & clean record for opening a Citibank account. Again, I didn't hear from him after I gave him the letter...

On hindsight, loving someone does not guarantee that we would be loved in return. If it doesn't happen, just be thankful for those wonderful time we spent together. Life is too short to be spent hating each other...

After this reading this, I'm baffled how you could still sit down and wrote that douche a letter.

I personally can never get through a word, since he had some dumb idiot to relay the request,

and the thought that he even have the balls to ask you for the favor in the first place is just fxxed!

This asshole seriously needs a punch in the face!

Pardon my emotions. I think I PMS today..

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.