Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Guest Stephen_K
On 5 April 2013 at 1:36 PM, Crumplerboi said:

Holla Stephen K,

Thank you sir for taking precious time off your schedule to read my humble story. well it aint easy to make that decision and walked away but it is for the best.

Well to each his own i guess, different people carries different set of traits and such and i do agree not many people could do it.

its sad to head what you are going through but i hope everything is resolves by now. I know letting go its not easy. its easier for someone else to say it but for us to actually do it, when we love the other party so much, its really a bitch i would reckon. hey bounced back stronger aite my good man, you will be all right. just have faith in yourself.

Agree man totally agree. Life is too short for all these factors to take a toll on us. we should live happy and enjoy the moment. Take care my dear friend. And enjoy the weekend.

Aaron

Edited by Stephen_K

Hey crumpler..I have been silently reading your story and just decided to comment cause it never fails to keep me engrossed and yet it also struck a chord in my life reminding me of my previous relationship:) admire your relationship and your strength and courage man:) I had my own share of experience and well forgive and forget and all is well, but your story did bring tears to my eyes as I feel sad abt the failed relationship between u and Bryant but glad y'all are still friends:) ur story brought tears to my eyes also because it somewhat reminded me about my past and possibly brought some uncertainty into my future:) haha..keep up the good work and keep writing^.^ I shall keep reading and waiting for the next post:)

Hey, thanks for the advice. Yup its not easy! Im trying to distract myself with CCA and he's busy with council stuffs. Thanks for the offer. Will PM you if i need help. Thanks!

You're welcomed :-) My contact can be found on my profile. Good luck and wish you all the best.

Holla Luke,

Hey Luke, thanks for reading. Cheers mate. Hope all is good for yourself too.

Well yeah one day hopefully or maybe i have. Let nature do its play i supposed.

Have a good day Man  :thumb:

InBishan,

My thread not for tuition services  :yuk: but thanks for the heads up hahaha

lol, I am providing free service for fellow member, should be ok?

Good to read your new start of the first chapter, and of course, will definitely be looking forward the next chapter.  :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Will be waiting for the next part! Cheers to you!

lol, I am providing free service for fellow member, should be ok?

Holla G,

Cheers to you too, Next part is coming up  :thumb:

Holla InBishan,

Nothing is free in this world. Even today, entering toilets

require you for a minimal amount.  :yuk:  Cheers 

Hey man, thanks for replying! Appreciate and think it is very thoughtful of you to reply as many of the posts here as you can

Thank you for making me "precious" ( according to you..hehe) time so well used! haha Like how you have written in part 1 and probably in your part 2, like you then, I am recovering well. Will soon come back stronger like you man.

Something that I read in one of the threads here ( in mandarin and hopefully I have translated accurately) and find it somehow applicable to this situation

" If you truly love a particular a person, you will let him go should he yearn for freedom. If he returns, it means that you 2 are fated to be together. If he never returns, he was never yours right from the beginning"

Enjoy your weekends too my friend!

Holla Stephen_K

Hey Hey, well i try my level best to reply each and every single comments or post if i could. If i miss any, i truly apologise. But nonetheless, this is the least i could do for my fellow readers. So all is good man aite. 

it is good to hear positive outcomes from you Stephen. Well we all at one time point of our life will definitely experience a downfall or turn of events. but what matters is how we pick ourselves up and bounce back stronger. no point brooding about how it had affected you instead, pick up the courage and keep fighting. And i am glad you are doing just that man.  :clap:

Well yes i agree my friend. I quoted that to Vic Henry way back so yup. 

Have a pleasant Sunday evening ahead aite man. Take care  ;)

Hey crumpler..I have been silently reading your story and just decided to comment cause it never fails to keep me engrossed and yet it also struck a chord in my life reminding me of my previous relationship:) admire your relationship and your strength and courage man:) I had my own share of experience and well forgive and forget and all is well, but your story did bring tears to my eyes as I feel sad abt the failed relationship between u and Bryant but glad y'all are still friends:) ur story brought tears to my eyes also because it somewhat reminded me about my past and possibly brought some uncertainty into my future:) haha..keep up the good work and keep writing^.^ I shall keep reading and waiting for the next post:)

Holla arcstar,

Awww *BIG HUG* hush hush dont cry no more. Hahaha but seriously, thank you man for taking time to read my humble story. It is nice to hear how some can recall or relate the story to their own. it is very fulfilling or call it self satisfaction when i can put a smile on my reader's face and make them tear(hahaha just kidding on the tearing part) Well we each goes through different sets of situation in life. some are good while others are for learning platform. whatever the outcome may be, wad we ought to do is to take it with a pinch of salt and learn from it. I hope you are currently doing well my daer friend. and also may everything be well with you my good man. You take care and have a pleasant evening ahead. Cheers  ;)

Good to read your new start of the first chapter, and of course, will definitely be looking forward the next chapter.   :)

Holla sphere,

Hadnt had time to actually response to you. Hope everything is well on your side. 

Will talk to you soon aite my dear friend. Do take care  :thumb:

Chapter 2

“How is everything going on Aaron?” Byrant asked me as he took a bite at the curry puff.

“Well I would not lie and say everything is good, but at least I am happy to know that our friendship was never la-di-da during this turn of event” while taking a sip at the soybean drink he bought me.

Both of us broke into laughter soon after at our little fiasco early in the morning. What gives right, if you really love something let it go and eventually it will come back. But if it does not, just move on with life and live happily. Everything was back to square one to our usual routine. On days when Henry came to fetch Byrant, I would keep myself occupied with things. It was not until weeks later that I received a surprise text from an unknown number.

“Hey Aaron, remember me? We met in London… was just wondering if you are available to catch up over drinks. If you are, I am already outside your school by the main gate”

I totally forgot bout Vic Henry or even the events that took place in London. I thought he would just forget bout me and move on with Leonard. I was taken back a little by his text. So I thought to myself, why not. Since I am available and have nothing to do. I packed my books and notes into my bag and proceeded towards the main gate. No sign of Vic Henry at all. I only see few cars parked outside and few students walking back. Before I could even get a chance to call him, my phone rang.

“Looking lost?” he asked me.

“Urm well yeah definitely since I cant find you” I reciprocated.

“Turn to your right and look at a white car with (Some things are just too sensitive to be written. Due to the nature of his job, he came visiting in such a car)

Holy crap, I thought to myself. At the back of my mind, I totally forgot that he worked as such. He came out of the car and greeted me with a chocolate and a tiny-size bugs bunny figurine.

“Hey man, been awhile. Who is this for? Leonard?” I asked Vic Henry.

“No you silly boy, it is for you…. Happy Valentine Day” as he hand me the items.

I could not help it but blush but at the same time thought to myself, crap I totally forgot today was Valentine’s Day. For a minute, I almost whip out my phone and wanted to dial for Byrant. Vic Henry had to ask me if I was physically there or floating around in space when I realise, darn I aint no longer with him.

“Why the sad face?” he asked.

I instantly diverted the topic and asked him “So if today is Valentine’s Day, why aint you out with Leonard?”

“Well you see, after our reconciliation trip, we came to a pronouncement that each of us have different interest and it is best we path our own journeys. We still keep in contact though Leonard is heading to the states for his Airforce training or some sort. What bout you and Byrant?” Vic Henry asked.

“Well you see Mr Long arms of the law, we too decided that we should not waste our youth and be happy with whoever we are supposed to be with “ yeah right Aaron as if, such a brave front. Vic Henry looked at me and broke into laughter.

“Oie, funny issit?” I asked him.

“Aaron oh Aaron, do you realise that Leonard and Byrant actually exchanged contact like how I gave you my contact. I heard what transpire and such. So do not pretend being all bold and robust but deep down you crying”

Haha, I thought to myself. What a dickhead poking at my situation. What about himself no better right. But I find it amusing and rather cute for witty guys or such. We actually talked a bit before he excused himself cause he gotta some things to attend. I would be meeting him after he settled his things for dinner so I decided to hang around Holland Village while he kept himself busy. I thought nothing of it but could not stop looking at the Bugs Bunny. I just sat at a certain café which till today I still patron to do my writing or work stuff, while I waited for him.

“I told you to head home and change, why are you still in uniform?” a familiar voice echoed from the back.

“I thought you love boys in school uniform” as I teased him. Vic Henry could just shake his head and gesture me to leave for dinner. We had a rather heart to heart talk during the drive to dinner. He told me everything and how sad he was actually to know his 4 years relationship had come to an end. Vic Henry told me that this was the bestest thing yet that happened to him. Having someone to call your own and waking up every morning beside the person. I could just lend a listening ear and told him assuring stuff.

“You see, when something good is taken away from you, a better one comes along. I am sure you can go through this pace with an open heart. Besides man, you are still young and at your prime. Looks are only skin deep, what matters is the chemistry and the bond you going to have with The One” I told him.

At the junction of the traffic light, he stopped cause it was a red light. He smiled and focus his attention towards me,” You mean, like you Aaron? “ I could not help it but look away and have that cheeky smile on my face. I felt funny though deep within, I could not work out if it is my tummy growling or just something else. My heart skipped a little when he turned to me and said that. I tried as much as possible to divert such topics off course as not to make the situation awkward.

“Hey drive you silly men in blue” as I teased him.

Dinner was actually good though a little hot and noisy. He brought me to the Prata place located along Bukit Timah near beauty world. Vic Henry could not help it but keep repeating that how is he gonna explain to his friends or anyone he knows if they see him with a school boy. I jokingly told him that he should just be honest with them and tell them he is a pedophile. Conversations were never silence cause the topics keep on flowing like from work to school and such. Soon after I realise it was way beyond my after school time and I had to head back.

“I will give you a lift home” he gestured to me.

“No thanks Vic, I can cab home or just take the last bus home. Besides, you already paid for dinner and I don’t wanna impose on you man. Thanks for the offer though. You should head back” I told him.

“it would not hurt to send my date home right” he smiled …… 

Edited by Crumplerboi

Guest Guest

@ Crumplerboi remember me the one that told u that he's in love with his best friend? Hahaha. How to get over the jealousy whenever he's chatting/hanging/texting/whatsapp with other guys or gals? I feel a little of me die each time I saw him doing so.

"it's hurts so much in love with a masterpiece" - Madonna

@ Crumplerboi remember me the one that told u that he's in love with his best friend? Hahaha. How to get over the jealousy whenever he's chatting/hanging/texting/whatsapp with other guys or gals? I feel a little of me die each time I saw him doing so.

"it's hurts so much in love with a masterpiece" - Madonna

Holla Guest,

yes i do remember you Guest. Well the best thing is to tell yourself that No.1) You dont own him No.2) If hes you are really his bestie, let him mix and hang with whoever he wants. No.3) Tell yourself do not be selfish and that he too needs his own space to do his own things. 

on a serious note, i know it is easier said den done. I know you can seek people's advice or such but what matters at the end of the day, you yourself pick up the courage and do it. I can give you a thousand and one things which will keep your minds off him, but if you yourself do not put it any effort, its futile right? Keep your mind on other important things like A levels instead of dying each time you see that kinda situation. 

Remember that life is too short for such nonsense. Live Life and Be Happy.  ;)

Guest Guest

Holla Guest,

yes i do remember you Guest. Well the best thing is to tell yourself that No.1) You dont own him No.2) If hes you are really his bestie, let him mix and hang with whoever he wants. No.3) Tell yourself do not be selfish and that he too needs his own space to do his own things.

on a serious note, i know it is easier said den done. I know you can seek people's advice or such but what matters at the end of the day, you yourself pick up the courage and do it. I can give you a thousand and one things which will keep your minds off him, but if you yourself do not put it any effort, its futile right? Keep your mind on other important things like A levels instead of dying each time you see that kinda situation.

Remember that life is too short for such nonsense. Live Life and Be Happy. ;)

Hahaha thanks Aaron. I think I shall try to delete him completely frm my mind as I've told myself all the things you told me. It will distract me for a while but it will come back sooner or ltr.

Hahaha thanks Aaron. I think I shall try to delete him completely frm my mind as I've told myself all the things you told me. It will distract me for a while but it will come back sooner or ltr.

Holla Guest,

Well good luck on that. certainly takes lots of self discipline for you to be doing that. dont have to completely delete him off your mind just that whenever you see him in a situation which will tinge you, just tell yourself, he needs some space to breathe. Cheers man 

Hai Angel Crumpler. Thank you for being so brave and writing all this. ^_^

I really learnt a lot from your experiences and cried at your emotional response of discovering that your boyfriend had been cheating on you. I'm kind of scared right now of explaining why... But I guess if people judge me or hate me, they can go ahead. I might not be the most virtuous person and I don't keep promises or commitments well but at the very least I'm honest. After a certain point in life, I learnt to stop lying.

Even though I never really had a long-term boyfriend - I've had three dates that I wasn't faithful to. And it really wracked me with guilt when you described how it felt like to be betrayed. And I really hope and pray and will that I will never make a mistake like that again. ):

Thank you again. I think you may have changed my life... And made me remember how it was like to be a virgin and desire to be number one in someone else's life and let that person be number one too. Although I know I can't get my virginity back, I know that if I am patient and wait for the one to come - I might find him. And if he doesn't, it's not the end of the world - I have a whole life ahead of me to be happy and make this world a better place. :3

Guest Benji

Hey Crumplerboi, chance upon your pages and I must say you are one of the nicest guy that I ever known. After finishing reading chapter 1 to now, I come to know to things. 1st, I would die to meet a guy like u to settle down and 2nd, I really want to punch Bryant in the face for all the nonsense that he had put u through.

But seeing that in the end, both u and Bryant are still bestie after all that and that you guys are happy with the thing that they were, I'm happy for u and Bryant (I still feel like slapping him).

Looking forward to reading the next chapter of your life.

Guest Stephen_K

As usual great story!! Love the portion on your cheeky interactions ( eg: just be honest with them and tell them he is a pedophile)with Vic Henry and as always those inspiring quote; "..when something good is taken away from you, a better one comes along" ( Some may find them just mere simple words but I feel that they really touches the heart)

Keep the great work coming!

Hai Angel Crumpler. Thank you for being so brave and writing all this. ^_^

I really learnt a lot from your experiences and cried at your emotional response of discovering that your boyfriend had been cheating on you. I'm kind of scared right now of explaining why... But I guess if people judge me or hate me, they can go ahead. I might not be the most virtuous person and I don't keep promises or commitments well but at the very least I'm honest. After a certain point in life, I learnt to stop lying.

Even though I never really had a long-term boyfriend - I've had three dates that I wasn't faithful to. And it really wracked me with guilt when you described how it felt like to be betrayed. And I really hope and pray and will that I will never make a mistake like that again. ):

Thank you again. I think you may have changed my life... And made me remember how it was like to be a virgin and desire to be number one in someone else's life and let that person be number one too. Although I know I can't get my virginity back, I know that if I am patient and wait for the one to come - I might find him. And if he doesn't, it's not the end of the world - I have a whole life ahead of me to be happy and make this world a better place. :3

Holla Ncik,

Thank you too for reading my humble story. Smile always my dear friend.

Awww *BIG HUG* dont cry aite. All ends well and that ass is happily attached now. Well yeah it is a bitch when you find out your better half is doing things behind your back, but i took it as a learning journey. So in any case it happens again, i know how to handle it. Which i did so yup it is not that bad after all. Well you dont have to explained it here, can holla me up in private. Bout the part people judging you, well we are bound to that. everyone judges one another even if they say they dont. But what matters is you take those criticism with a positive outlook and maybe improve on areas you have to. Like they say, haters will always hate no matter what you do. We each have our own past and none of us is an angel. Including myself, i have been through situations where it really puts me in a spot. So no worries man, what you did in the past, just do not do it again in the present and future. 

Yeah certainly man, to be betrayed. Suckiest feeling ever and your whole world just seems to crash on you. So i hope you wont have to go through such turmoil again.

Well i am glad that my story had a positive impact on you. It certainly feels great to know somewhere out there, i have even a little, changed someone else's life. That is satisfaction for me on sharing my story. Haha you are right about getting your Virginity back but hey fret not, at least you have a bright future ahead. I love how positive you are now as of this moment. So Cheers aite my good man. Have a good week ahead. 

Gagaga! I should actually be sleeping now, BUT WHO CARES! Your story is better than school tomorrow! :D ! And i think i know some of the secrets youre hiding! *cheeky smile* HAHA!

Holla G a b,

what secrets ? hahaha any only no secrets. and you should sleep early when you have school. hahah thanks bro, ya good. take care all right?

Hey Crumplerboi, chance upon your pages and I must say you are one of the nicest guy that I ever known. After finishing reading chapter 1 to now, I come to know to things. 1st, I would die to meet a guy like u to settle down and 2nd, I really want to punch Bryant in the face for all the nonsense that he had put u through.

But seeing that in the end, both u and Bryant are still bestie after all that and that you guys are happy with the thing that they were, I'm happy for u and Bryant (I still feel like slapping him).

Looking forward to reading the next chapter of your life.

Holla Benji,

Hahaha nahx, i am not that nice. I still have my bad traits somewhere. But thank you for the kind words man. Appreciate it loads. Meet a guy like me and settle down? hahaha can you take my nonsense anot. Later within the first hour, you take off. Just kidding aite. Ouh go ahead punch Byrant n Henry for me hahahaha  :yuk:

Well it took me a lot of courage to actually bring myself to make the friendship right again. And yes slap him for me again pls. 

Haha thank you for the read aite. A Chapter coming up in abit. Cheers Benji  ;)

As usual great story!! Love the portion on your cheeky interactions ( eg: just be honest with them and tell them he is a pedophile)with Vic Henry and as always those inspiring quote; "..when something good is taken away from you, a better one comes along" ( Some may find them just mere simple words but I feel that they really touches the heart)

Keep the great work coming!

Holla Stephen_K,

haha thanks loads my good man. Hope you are doing well for the week  :thumb: Awww thank you for the kind words. It is nice to know it really touches your heart. Well keep in touch man. See you around. Cheers

Chapter 3

I could just blush under the moonlight. I did not expect Vic Henry to say such stuff on our second meeting and first outing together. The most I could give him was a smile and just stood there dumbfounded. He had to come over and snap me back into reality.

“Wei !!!” as he snapped his fingers. “Why do you look disoriented? Something perturbing you Aaron” he asked.

I gave him a faint smile and look away. I was quite hesitant to let him give me a ride home but what gives right, it was quite late and having a shorter travelling time would definitely help since I have school the next day. Well that was what I thought, that Vic Henry was someone decent. Well, decent enough if you have a first look at him. Really the typical mummy’s boy cum goodie two shoe. I got into his car and waited for him to start up the engine. This ass really took his time to get things going. After ten minutes, he asked me if I was ready to move off. Well obviously right, cannot be I am ready to take off into space.

Anyway, the short drive seems long that night. No idea why, but I felt the drive from Bukit Timah to my place was rather a long journey. On the stereo was playing “This I Promise You” by N’SYNC. This was the era when boybands was the in thing and groups like BSB, WestLife and such. Compared to today’s One Direction and all.

Back to the story, he hummed to the tune and teased me with stupid actions of his. He kept whispering into my ears “This I Promise You etc etc” I could not bear to looked at him but steal glances of his silly antics through the side view mirrors. What he did next totally caught me unexpectedly. He took my right hand and put it to his chest.

“Feel that Aaron? It is the sound of my heart” Vic Henry smiled sheepishly. I was too shock to even react thus it took me a whole minute before I could grasp what he meant. I quickly pulled my hand away and look out of the window.

“To the right and first block on the left. You can drop me off there.” Trying to make the awkward situation less obstinate. I never really give any thought on what he did. Except that I wonder what is to be followed. Has he fallen for me or was I a rebound for him to get over Leonard. I can understand where he is coming from and knowing him a little shows me that he is the kinda person who could not live life in solitary. Vic Henry is the type of person who constantly desires a partner for him to live. Thus, coming to a conclusion this hastily was something I would want to elude.

“Hey Vic, Thanks for the lift. Appreciate it loads man. Erm, it is getting late, maybe I would call you sometime soon when I am less busy” I told him.

“No hugs or maybe a kiss” that was what he reciprocate with. I could just roll my eyes and thinking how cheeky this ass is.

“Fine, a hug ok?” I told him. With that I gave him a friendly hug and his reaction was, “I love the smell of your uniform”

“Vic Henry, you are one sick pedophile. No wonder you had an ex who was from Airfoce. You smell him everyday in his uniform right?” I had to take a piss outta him.

“Oh my, how did you know? But no I do not smell him, I screw him in his uniform everyday when I send him home” as he gave me a wink.

I raise my eyebrows. Is he making that up to hint me something or is he telling me what his fetish is. I just laughed it off and excused myself cause my mum had texted me. I bid him farewell and made my way towards my house. I was walking while texting on my phone when a familiar voice greeted me.

“So fast found a replacement, my dear ex bf”

It was Byrant. There he stood by the lift lobby in his school uniform holding two plastic bag on one hand and two packet of sugarcane juice.

“Err Hey there, why are you here this late? And whom are you sending those to Dinosaur? Someone new around here ehh” I went over to him and offered to carry the plastic bags for him.

“Answer me Aaron. I saw whom you were with in the car. How could you?

“How could I what? Byrant chill man, I just had dinner with him and such. Nothing raunchy or that sort ok? What is wrong with you anyway being all work up?” With that being said to him, I was actually pissed that he needs to know with whom and such I was out with.

“It is because I still care for you and I …. I still” Byrant’s word hangs in mid air.

I knew what he was going to say next so I stopped him in his tracks. “Still what Byrant? Sigh, Byrant its almost midnight and we have school tomorrow. I am tired and I still have assignments to be completed. Can we talk about it another day or tomorrow instead? Please?” as I begged him.

“And I still love you Aaron” his words came out. I instantly walk away from him and press the lift button to my unit. I honestly cannot be bothered to reminisce the heartbreak all over again and to entertain his gobbledygook.

“These are for you, your favourite Boon Lay Nasi Lemak and your sugarcane. I was worried you might not have dinner and I was waiting since dinnertime for you. Have these with me aite?” his voice seems despondent saying all those. I am a sucker for these kinda things. I just simply do not have the heart to leave him there since he said that he was there since evening. Besides, he is still my bestie and I cannot just leave him there. How cruel of me to even have walked away. With that, I turned around and invited him up to my place. Both my folks were fast asleep by the time I reached home. We sat on the sofa and watched SpongeBob, which was showing on TV while munching on the food Byrant bought. There was an awkward silence for the first 15 minutes before Byrant broke it.

“So you two are seeing each other now?”

“Huh?!” that was my reply to him.

“Huh what Huh. I am asking if you are dating Vic Henry?”

I was taken aback by his question. “Did Henry fuck your brain out Byrant? Why would I be dating him when I just broke up with you hahaha. I aint you kay, I don’t rebound so fast. I still in love with you *whistles*”

“Stop making fun of my words. I am serious”

“Hello Serious, I am Aaron. Nice to meet you” I extended my hand to greet Byrant. He always gets pissed at me for doing such things to him. We continued eating with him changing from channel to channel. It was close to 1 am when we finished everything. Byrant did not show any signs of heading back and I was getting really tired. I did asked him a few times if he was heading home but all I got from him was “Later”

“Can I bunk here for the night? I am too lazy to head home” he asked.

“Well if you want to. But dude, what bout your uniforms? Don’t you want a fresh set for school later?” I asked him.

“Silly doofus, you cant be having 1 set only right. Both you and I wear the same size. What is there to worry bout?”

It totally did not cross my mind that Byrant and I were similar in size. And I use to sleep over at his place without bringing any fresh sets over. I just nod my head to acknowledge his awesomeness and told Byrant to sit on my bed while I get the towel for him. I was in the midst of looking for the towel when a pair of hands wrapped my waist.

“I miss you loads Aaron”

“If you miss me why the hard-on?” I gave him a baffle expression.

Byrant dragged me to my bed and instructed me to sit down. He held my hand and looks me in the eyes. I gave him a smile and questioned what is it that has been upsetting him. I told him that if he has whatsoever on his mind, he should speak it out rather than keeping it. I prop myself against the bed frame and he sat beside me. I took a glance at my alarm clock, 0135. At this rate, I will never get any shuteye I said to myself. Byrant sat beside me and I place my hands around his shoulder. He began his sobbing story on how much life had changed after I separated with him. Byrant also mentioned how he found out Henry was frolicking behind his back through text messages on his phone. I could just lend a listening ear to him and sat there while he talks.

The next thing I knew we ……………..

Edited by Crumplerboi

Guest Stephen_K

Great story! But how did you manage to still see him or in fact be in the same space as him so soon after the break? The longing of a person but at the same time being aware that I cannot be with him usually make me perform a disappearing act at the sight of him...do share how you do it?

oh boy.. no offense, but this bryant really does sound like a super annoying leech that never goes away (judging based upon the point of the story)

Holla blueb,

hahaha nahx all is cool, i kinda agree though, sticky much. But yeah all ends good.

Cheers man, hope all is well for you. 

Take Care  :thumb:

Great story! But how did you manage to still see him or in fact be in the same space as him so soon after the break? The longing of a person but at the same time being aware that I cannot be with him usually make me perform a disappearing act at the sight of him...do share how you do it?

Holla Stephen_K,

Well it takes loads of courage and bravery for me to be actually facing him. Maybe perhaps because the fact that he was my bestie before for a long time and having being that, i just could not bear to leave him being that way. I understand where you coming from, the longing of someone and at the same time cannot bear to be with him. Well, i just tell myself that life has to go on and life is too short for misery or sadness. So just put the pass behind and look forward to a brighter future. Like, why dwell and live in the past right? Hope it helps man, cheers  :thumb:

nice new three chapters of ur new story.. am exciting to see how it goes on.. all the best aaron! take care ;)

Yup It's bed time stories time! Good follow ups every chapter Aaron! :D

Holla ColSpo,

hey hey, thank you man. Appreciate it loads. Well catch you sometime soon when i can get everyone together aite  ;) take care my good man...

Holla Roronoa_zoro,

awwww hahaha thanks man, hope you had a pleasant dream. Be good  ;)  ;)  ;)

Chapter 4

….... Were woken up by the ringing sound from my alarm clock. “Holy Crap” I thought to myself. I must have dozed off when Byrant was yanking away with his stories. I turned and look at my side. There he was still sleeping like a baby with saliva drooling on my school tie. It was gross much but at the same time cute. I wanted so much so to plant a kiss on him but restrain myself from doing so. I reminded myself that I had to get up and iron the uniform for Byrant and head out to school.

“Why are you up so early?” a groggy Byrant still on bed asking me.

“Well Mister, unlike you I do not have someone to send me to school day in and day out. I need to take public transport” I answered him while ironing the uniform.

“Chill will you, I will give Uncle Tan a call and he will send us to school. Let me sleep another fifteen minutes kay?”

That is Byrant you see. Always has another fifteen minutes of him, which will turn to hours and causing him to be late for school or meet ups with me in the past. I could just shake my head and laugh it off. He never changed does he, I thought to myself. I grabbed my towel and headed for the showers. Surprisingly, when I was done, Byrant was already in his boxers.

“Baby … “ he accidentally muttered that out. There was an awkward silence for few seconds before I broke it.

“Baby your head !!! Your baby in ACJC !!! Now what up?” I asked him.

“Why does your tie have drool all over it?” Byrant asked with that innocent looks on his face.

“Its from you idiot. I didn’t know Dinosaurs drool so much when they sleep. Maybe you are a T-Rex cause you can only drool and never masturbate yourself” I laughed at him while saying that.

“That’s why I need my Aaron” he chuckled.

“Ahhh shaddap you. Go and shower and keep the tent of yours in place. Do not scare my brother off. He is home today and not back at his Hostel”
I made the bed and suddenly it struck me. “FUCCCCKKKKK !!!” my assignment not completed. I let out a long sigh and told myself I would try to complete it later during break time. Well it was nice to have him over and best of all, someone to cuddle with to sleep. No doubt the feelings were there but it was just a tiny bit. I already had gotten over him being my better half. I figured him being my bestie is way better cause I can smack him anytime I want without feeling any wretchedness. I grabbed his uniform and started folding it. I could not help myself but to smell it. Byrant has this how should I put it, Baby-Powder sorta smell which I love to smell on. It seems sick, I know right but as I was doing that …

“OIE !!! Smell what smell? Turns you on right” as he stood in front of me with his crotch on my face.

“Want this?” he smiled.

“Dude, you are attached. Go away tsk and hurry up will you, Uncle Tan just called and he will be here in fifteen”

“Good morning Boys” Uncle Tan greeted us. “Hello Aaron, how are things?

“Good I guess. Hope things are good on your side too Uncle Tan” I replied.

Uncle Tan drove us to Byrant’s usual hangout to get breakfast before we headed for school. As soon we reached school, I quickly sat down at the canteen and started on my assignment. So much for one dinner and an ex BF being emo momo. What if I emo momo who do I disturb? I quickly glanced through my incomplete assignment and just did a half pass six jobs before the bell rings.

I never thought about what had transcended the previous night. I cannot even evoke what are the things Byrant told me about. Most probably he had fallen asleep too due to exhaustion of waiting for me. Since Byrant did not brought it up that morning, I decide to keep mum about it. It was not till break time that I received text from Vic Henry.

“I got 2 tix for a Play tonight. I come pick you up at 4? Please change out of your school uniform. My friends saw me and you the other night and I have difficulty explaining to them”

I could not help myself but to laugh at his text message. But, I love his confidence. “I come pick you up at 4” Confidence level maximum I would say but what makes him think that I would even accept his offer. Thick skin much this guy but a play seems nice. I was not considered an Artsy kinda dude but if you have been with Act 3 for a period of time, you just cannot resist the invitation to watch a play.

I replied to him “What makes you so sure I would even say Yes to it. And I love my school uniform so if you want to go out on a date with me, bear with it :P

“HA !!!” my phone was snatched away from me. It was Byrant, he read through the text message and looked at me. “So you going out with him again tonight?” he asked.

“Well… I did not give him a Yes” I muttered those words.

“But you did not give him a No either” Byrant cut me short.

I gave a weird look to Byrant and shook my head in disenchantment. “Byrant, you still wanna hold onto the past? Come on man, you cannot deprive me of meeting new acquaintance right? I cannot be stuck with you in a cave and not head out for an adventure. What gives man?! I thought we had cleared the airs but why you seem like there is an unresolved issue”

I took my phone back from him and walk off. I guess it was not easy for Byrant to let go even though we had a nice long chat and I wrote him the letter. Such dilemma on my part. On one hand, I cannot bear to see Byrant behaving in such a manner but on the other, Vic Henry seems like a nice guy and I get all fuzzy and warm when I am with him. A teenage boy turmoil, at 18 hahaha as I laugh the matter off.

I texted Vic Henry and told him that I will give the Play a miss. I cannot recall what Play was it but eventually I manage to watch it with Byrant and few of our schoolmates. Vic Henry did not make things easy for me; his reply was rather crude and sorta forcing me. He mentioned that how could I have led him on if I could not spare the time for him. Some officer he is, I wonder where he got such traits from. I barely know him and here he is talking bout me leading him on and all. Crap much, it totally ruined my mood. But I have another matter on hand, which was Byrant. I aint leaving my bestie to go emo and all and have this thing weighing down on him like its some kind of plague.

“Yo Bud, you done with class right? Meeting Henry or are you heading home?” I asked him.

“Nahx, free as a bird. What up Aaron?” he replied.

“Nahxxx, follow me aite? Don’t ask don’t tell don’t whatever just follow”

Byrant was taken aback at first but he knew knowing me all these years, when I mentioned that, he should just follow. We waited for bus 97 outside of school and no words were exchanged between us. I know Byrant well that he could not handle the silent treatment. It will eventually kill him and he just have to know what is going on. We reached Harbourfront after few stops down. My school and Harbourfront were relatively near. We walked to our darling spot and I asked him to sit there. I ran over to macs and got ice cream for the both of us.

“Here you go man, for you” as I handed him one.

“What is this about Aaron? You seem serious. It so unlike the Aaron I know” Byrant asked me in between licking the ice cream.

“Nothing much, just wanna spend some quality time with my Buddy. Is there anything wrong with it?” I asked Byrant.

He just sat there and shook his head and continued eating his ice cream. Knowing me, Byrant know I would not just sit down and have an ice cream with him. So the both of us were enjoying the ice cream when he broke the silence.

“Remember this place Aaron?”

“Yup, how can I forget? How time flies yeah. Soon we are both going to sit for our A-levels and which after, serve National Service. After 2 years, we will end up in a University and life begins after that. I would love to come back here and reminiscence bout the past, the good memories of course” I told him.

“Well imagine we end up in the same place again just like how we did in our Primary, Secondary & junior College. But, if I get enlisted into the Navy or Airforce, chances of we ending up at the same place will not be a reality. But hey, maybe we end up in the same Uni? Who knows, but if we do….” He pinched my cheeks.

“Whaaaat ?!” I looked at Byrant.

“Well if we do or if we ever, let us fuck” Byrant laughed hysterically as he said that.

“Bud, you are one sick mother fucker. Seriously?! If we end up in the same uni, just a fuck. Am so disappointed in you Byrant”

Byrant looked puzzled and touched my forehead “Are you having fever Aaron? What you mean you are disappointed in me?!”

I left him hanging with questions and the perplexed look on his face tells it all that he did not have a single clue what I was going on about. I finish off the last bit of my ice cream and wipe my hands. The weather was perfect, cloudy yet windy not too hot neither it was too cold. Byrant just sat there looking at me and I know it is killing him to know what I had for him. Though I purposely ignored him and continue looking far ahead towards Sentosa. It took him a whole fifteen-minute before he finally questioned me what was this all about. I told him be patient unless he has somewhere to run off to. Or perhaps to someone, as I made fun of him. Byrant just shook his head and smiled at me. That one smile which never fails to brighten up my day. I can just instantly melt at the sight of him smiling and giving me his cheeky expression.

“Well Bud, it is bout you. I mean, you read the letter I gave you right? And we did agree to a closure on this chapter of our life. So why do I get this feeling that you are still holding onto the past. Why do I get this sensation, this hint that you are still optimistic things are going back to the way when we were together. Look Bud, you know I am the type of person who stands by my words and promises. I told you that I will still love you as my bestie and I will still be here no matter what. So what gives man, I mean like aint you happy being with Henry?” I started off our heart to heart conversation.

“Aaron, you know me way better than my own folks. We have been bestie since we were 7 and now we are 17 going 18. That is almost a decade and I supposed you do know me inside out. It is just that I miss the times when, we were together as a couple. I know I have been an ass doing all those unfaithful things to ya but deep down, you know I love you with all my heart. Just that I need a little more time for me to get over this. You know the last few weeks after we came back from London and before we officially separated, that was the best feeling I ever experienced. Well I guess I won’t be your first and last. I just hope that whoever you considers next to be your better half, do take into consideration of many factors. I do not want to see my bestie getting hurt again but also the most important thing, I want to see you be Happy like you always are” …

I had expected this reaction from him. I knew deep down he was not an individual who can let go something so easily. I wont blame him if he needs time to get over me, it is just that getting things back on a friends or besties basis seems orthodox with him behaving this way. But nonetheless, I am the type who won’t gives up on something I do. I still do love him as my bestie and I will stand by my words. I could just smile and grab his left hand and wrap it around my hands.

“Byrant … “ as I took his hand and held it close to my heart. “You know I wont leave you but if ever we get separated, know that you will always be in here…” I showed him my heart “with me wherever we are. So fret not aite, let us put a closure to this and live on happy”

I never expect Byrant to be tearing by my words. I grabbed him closer to me and gave him a hug.

“What is that for” Byrant asked as my lips parted his forehead.

“That is to assure my little Dinosaur that I will love him as my bestie as long as I can" .......

Edited by Crumplerboi

Guest Benji

Holla Benji,

Hahaha nahx, i am not that nice. I still have my bad traits somewhere. But thank you for the kind words man. Appreciate it loads. Meet a guy like me and settle down? hahaha can you take my nonsense anot. Later within the first hour, you take off. Just kidding aite. Ouh go ahead punch Byrant n Henry for me hahahaha :yuk:

Well it took me a lot of courage to actually bring myself to make the friendship right again. And yes slap him for me again pls.

Haha thank you for the read aite. A Chapter coming up in abit. Cheers Benji ;)

Guest Benji

Holla Benji,

Hahaha nahx, i am not that nice. I still have my bad traits somewhere. But thank you for the kind words man. Appreciate it loads. Meet a guy like me and settle down? hahaha can you take my nonsense anot. Later within the first hour, you take off. Just kidding aite. Ouh go ahead punch Byrant n Henry for me hahahaha :yuk:

Sial la, i think i could fill up a pail fully just by my tears..... Crumplerboi oi..... I just cannot describe the feeling.... Its like i envy you and yet like you... Wah! Im jealous! Truly i am! Anyway! Keep up the good progress bro! Shall wait for the next part *stares on the computer screen*

Love,

G

Fly me up to the mooon and tell me that im yours forever!

Guest Stephen_K

Holla Stephen_K,

Well it takes loads of courage and bravery for me to be actually facing him. Maybe perhaps because the fact that he was my bestie before for a long time and having being that, i just could not bear to leave him being that way. I understand where you coming from, the longing of someone and at the same time cannot bear to be with him. Well, i just tell myself that life has to go on and life is too short for misery or sadness. So just put the pass behind and look forward to a brighter future. Like, why dwell and live in the past right? Hope it helps man, cheers :thumb:

Man, you're hella sort of super brave! I can imagine how strong your will power is; letting all these go and move on?...it was 2 + 8 years of relationship with him?! This is not just a simple typical boy having affair behind his boyfriend scenario, it was a betrayal of many levels. Both thumbs up bro...If only i can also let go of things so easily like you :(

Like ncikmelonpan, i also teared at the sentence "...took his hand and held it close to my heart. “You know I wont leave you but if ever we get separated, know that you will always be in here..."

What are you? Super Aaron?? hahaha...Great job as usual my fren! :)

Edited by Stephen_K

Thanks bro Aaron for the writings...

Edited by boyzbe81

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Thanks bro Aaron for the writings...

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

I hate you Aaron. Always make me cry. )':

Anyways, I'm really glad the cliffhanger didn't turn out to continue with something raunchy. Haha. I really admire you for keeping to your word and commitment! :3

Proud of you and waiting for more~

Holla Ncik,

Awwww dont cry kay? next time i read together with you so when you cry i lend you my shoulder haha ;)

Well yeah many not only you expected it to be something raunchy. Well thank you nick. I am still waiting for yours to continue.

Do take care Mister and have a good week ahead :thumb:

aaron. chapter 4 is so so so sweet... :) haha.. naise.

Holla Benji,

Holla Colspo,

ahh thanks man for the kind words, catch you around soon :thumb:

Holla Benji,

nothing came out of your reply except the quote... maybe something wrong or somewhere but nonetheless,

cheers mate :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.