Male HQ

Social Corner

This thread is open to all who wanna share any social activities/events/gatherings. :)

Am organising a weekly chat session @ buona vista every fri/sat nite, monthly leisure badminton game @ bukit gombak on sat. It's FREE as a saying of thank you for ya time to come down and also monthly clubbing orientation on fri/sat @ gay clubs like PLAY, Taboo, Avalon, Zirca, Tantric Bar, Zouk.

Looking forward for ya participation and support. :)

Thank you! :)

Anything, juz PM me or Email or Whatspp me. :)

cheers!

SG Charmed

I've actually been wanting to do this activity where a group of us would just walk down orchard road giving random hugs and tell people to have a nice day and have someone video it along the way. Count how many we can get at the end of the day. I don't mind wearing something that represents being gay but maybe not such a popular option if people aren't comfortable. lololol.

With Zwei it'll automatically become a mature men outing already..

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

I've actually been wanting to do this activity where a group of us would just walk down orchard road giving random hugs and tell people to have a nice day and have someone video it along the way. Count how many we can get at the end of the day. I don't mind wearing something that represents being gay but maybe not such a popular option if people aren't comfortable. lololol.

I've always wanted to do this! Or like stand in busy lanes/subways saying "Free Hugs!"

"Listen -- are you living just a little and calling it life?"

Mary Oliver

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

I think they all will shun me HAHHAHAHAHAH discrimination against obesity :mellow:

Omg stop targeting my age!

Oldie zwei :yuk:

It's better than I ever even knew.

This thread is open to all who wanna share any social activities/events/gatherings. :)

Am organising a weekly chat session @ buona vista every fri/sat nite, monthly leisure badminton game @ bukit gombak on sat. It's FREE as a saying of thank you for ya time to come down and also monthly clubbing orientation on fri/sat @ gay clubs like PLAY, Taboo, Avalon, Zirca, Tantric Bar, Zouk.

Looking forward for ya participation and support. :)

Thank you! :)

Anything, juz PM me or Email or Whatspp me. :)

cheers!

SG Charmed

Will we be informed on who will be going?

Hey guyz,

As the outings i organised is open to all forums/sites and mobile apps, i can only provide the number of people goin'.

Clubbing Orientation is for those who are new to clubbing scene. :)

Juz' to update;

1. Weekly Coffee Chats + UNO tis thurs @ buona vista @ 8pm.

2. Leisure Badminton Game, 3 Nov, Sat @ Jurong East Sport Complex @ 2-3pm (If response is good, will book extra court)

If you interested, juz' PM me. :)

haf a good week ahead.

-SG Charmed

Edited by SG Charmed

Thank you for ya viewing and encouragement. :)

Juz' to share; 25th Chat Session Tonite @ 8pm @ Ben's & Jerry @ Buona Vista

PM me if ya interested.

Do let me know activities you interested.

Cheers!

Holla,

juz' to share,

if ya free tis fri, do drop by @ the 26th chat session @ buona vista @ 8pm.

if u free on sat afternoon and would like to play a game for free, join us for leisure/noob badminton game @ jurong east sports hall at 2-3pm. And by the nightfall if you free, do join u for the 27th chat session @ buona vista @ 8pm.

cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for supporting the Sentosa Outing 3 last tuesday. Even though it rain on and off, we had a great time knowing each other. Thanks to the 8 dudes who came and 4 who are there but can't make it due to heavy downpour. Dont worry bout it. There is always another Leisure Sentosa Outing.

Let me know if you tink, we should do another Sentosa Outing in Dec?

Juz' to share the following activity tonite;

Swim + Makan

16/11/2012

Swim @ 7pm-8pm

Makan @ Adam Food Centre 8pm-10pm

Meeting Point: Botanic Garden MRT Control Station by 6.45pm.

Pls PM me if u interested or goin'.

No worries if u can't make it. ;)

Cheers! :)

juz' to share...

Movie Outing 2 & 31th Coffee Chat Gathering

24/11/12

Saturday

Lunch @ Vivocity @ 1pm-2pm

Watching Ah Boys To Men Bef 3pm

Dinner @ Adam Food Centre @ 6.30pm

31th Coffee Chat @ Rochster Park @ 8pm-1opm.

Attendance: A Few of us are going :)

• 2 weeks later...

Juz' to share;

if u guyz free later, am organising shopping and chat session later @ orchard. Wanna do some shopping there :)

2-6pm. Or if u happen to be there, do let me know too.

Sentosa Outing 4, 15th Dec @ 1-5pm

Leisure Badminton game 22th Dec @ Jurong East

Orientation Clubbing, 22th Dec @ tanjong pagar

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

19th April - Coffee/Mac + Walk @ Downtown 8-10pm (Dress Casually As The Walk A Bit Distance)

Meeting Point: Clark Quay MRT.

Cheers!

Edited by SG Charmed