Male HQ

SEPTIE1234

Hello guys! So basically this is a space where you can post and share pictures of whatever things that you do / happen in your daily life! ^_^

"Inspired by Instagram, BWgram is a whole new concept and a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and and the BlowingWind community. Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to BWgram, it's as easy as cookie. It's photo sharing, reinvented." :clap: :clap:

p.s gif is the new thing in town yo. gifs are accepted too. ^^

To start the ball rolling and avoid awkward penguin situations I'll post a photo lol. :mellow:

"Time to work a lil harder :D"

tumblr_luxn1hViBZ1qzjqrio1_500.jpg

....okay this is awkward. Have fun! ^_^

Edited by SEPTIE1234

It's better than I ever even knew.

why yayy i don't think you understand. I mean i have your gummy bear photo. Lol. And I can't find any good photos. I searched through my FB photos and they're all ugly. Hahahha. I'll need to camwhore for this thread.

tumblr_mc3echaKxk1qeyov3o1_500.jpg

Edited by SoSonni

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

why yayy i don't think you understand. I mean i have your gummy bear photo. Lol. And I can't find any good photos. I searched through my FB photos and they're all ugly. Hahahha. I'll need to camwhore for this thread.

omg wtf. close it LOL. i think this thread has no hope.

Guest eBayUrChild

LOL this is not instagram HAHAHHA. Just post!! omg can someone please delete this thread. i feel so awkward having my fatass face sticked up there like a billboard

I think you're fxxking cute.

I feel so guilty that I have a tumblr and I haven't contributed to this thread at all hahaha, here's one. I'll edit my redundant posts above to include a photo too <3

sorry but the creator of this thread has nothing but tons of fat pictures to post too. should i feel guiltier LOL