Male HQ

What Do Chinese Mean When They Say You Have Nei Shang ( Internal Injury)

Guest thyorerson

Guest thyorerson

To everyone out there, this is what i encountered. I recently told an wise and old friend that i have an active sex life, i masturbate at leat five times a week, sometimes 3 times a week when i am tired or lazy.

I watch a lot of pxxn on the net, i have a high network speed, when i go to sauna, i come at least twice , sometimes with more than two people.

I am going into my late forties, recently i began to notice, that my legs feel a bit weak.

My friend says i have nei shang due to too much sex. It is an internal injury according to Chinese medicine.

What exactly is nei shang ( internal injury ) ? No one can tell me. No information on the internet .

Can anybody want to share what is internal injury, according to Chinese medicine.

sperm in chinese is actually the essence of blood.

Remember the word Zin Shen ?

A lot of spiritual ppl practise celibacy to conserve the energy & redirect them in meditation .

In your case, you just squandered your sperm like that.

At your age , you are supposed to cum every 10 to 12 days, to be healthy.

Pppl at age 60 should cum only once a month.

At the rate you are cumming, it's no good for your body.

Sex like all things in life must be in moderation to achieve balance, too much or little of anything is detrimental to one's well-being.

I guess it has to do with your diet, loneliness also.

Garlic, onions plus other foods (& also rainy day) make one very horny. Ginseng (the thousands of $) could make one very virile, too.

You might have damaged your Yuan Chi, therefore the chinese friend said that you have 'internal injuries'

Die Liao, so how?

Lock up you cxxk & handcuff your right/or both hands for the rest of 2012 & the whole of 2013 & 2014.

• Guest locked this topic