Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

Guest scarlet

Hi All, I am new to the practice of cruising. Does anyone know if there is a set form of signals to look out for to know if someone you're eyeing is also interested in having fun with you? How does one approach a target and what's the first thing you should say or do to initiate the contact? Thanks in advance for all your help. :)

Hi All, I am new to the practice of cruising. Does anyone know if there is a set form of signals to look out for to know if someone you're eyeing is also interested in having fun with you? How does one approach a target and what's the first thing you should say or do to initiate the contact? Thanks in advance for all your help. :)

Usually some people will give u signal to follow them after some eye contacts. And if you follow means you also interested.

Then both of you will walk to a secluded place and do what you want to do lor.

But sometimes got miscommunication also coz that person might be going somewhere else and not asking you to follow.

:D

:P

I would not say i am an expert,but i use to be very active in this exercise............any some behaviour of the cruiser.......

1st of all...you got to ask yourself..which role you want to be in the cruising act......

Be a prey or a predator...

Prey tend to be got cruise by people........they tend to be more discreet..they have high Gdar coz they will only reveal to pple they like.......

The predator are more daring..they tend to be more active in the cruising spots.....they dun mind flashing their tool...just hope to find the correct prey to feed......

In my own opinion..I feel that....while in this kind of environment..you need to be very observing..

1.look out for pple who are at the urinal......cruiser tend to look ard while they are at the urinal.....

2.look out for pple at the mirror..they tend to stand at the mirror for very long...especially those mirror which can reflect the urinal......

3.Look out for pple who goes in and out of the toilet very often..these are G pple.....

A few tips to execute the cruising process to complete....

eye contact..impt first point of contact..sometimes the other party interested in you,they tend to stand beside you at the urinal and peep and flash their tool to you,if hard means...signal establish...

If you are interested,do the same flash back and do a simple discreet eye contact...go out of the toilet to initiate the conversation before set for fun...I personally feel its more safer and will not be misleading..at times when u follow a person to somewhere, actually that person is trying loose you,but you just keep following....

Cruising is fun,but be careful, dun give wrong signal and cruise the wrong party nor mislead by others..

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
:P

I would not say i am an expert,but i use to be very active in this exercise............any some behaviour of the cruiser.......

1st of all...you got to ask yourself..which role you want to be in the cruising act......

Be a prey or a predator...

Prey tend to be got cruise by people........they tend to be more discreet..they have high Gdar coz they will only reveal to pple they like.......

The predator are more daring..they tend to be more active in the cruising spots.....they dun mind flashing their tool...just hope to find the correct prey to feed......

In my own opinion..I feel that....while in this kind of environment..you need to be very observing..

1.look out for pple who are at the urinal......cruiser tend to look ard while they are at the urinal.....

2.look out for pple at the mirror..they tend to stand at the mirror for very long...especially those mirror which can reflect the urinal......

3.Look out for pple who goes in and out of the toilet very often..these are G pple.....

A few tips to execute the cruising process to complete....

eye contact..impt first point of contact..sometimes the other party interested in you,they tend to stand beside you at the urinal and peep and flash their tool to you,if hard means...signal establish...

If you are interested,do the same flash back and do a simple discreet eye contact...go out of the toilet to initiate the conversation before set for fun...I personally feel its more safer and will not be misleading..at times when u follow a person to somewhere, actually that person is trying loose you,but you just keep following....

Cruising is fun,but be careful, dun give wrong signal and cruise the wrong party nor mislead by others..

cheers

Kerbee 10, the cruising etiquette in sauna is different leh than in toilet. Many times no etiquette in sauna.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Kerbee 10, the cruising etiquette in sauna is different leh than in toilet. Many times no etiquette in sauna.

When you are in gay sauna and willing to go to the darkroom, steamroom, dry sauna or even other place, you have to be prepared to be touched your body, some would touch your chest to find out whether you are musculous or directly to your private parts to find out how big is yours .......

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

When you are in gay sauna and willing to go to the darkroom, steamroom, dry sauna or even other place, you have to be prepared to be touched your body, some would touch your chest to find out whether you are musculous or directly to your private parts to find out how big is yours .......

Yah,

If you are interested, just touch right and if the other person let you touch, it means ok lor.

Then can proceed to one of the rooms for more action. :thumb:

:D

hahhaha..........different places different tactics.........but one common thing is that...its about strategy........hide and seek as well........how can you anyhow let people molest you.........so voice down to tactful tactics..........

Suana of course more daring.......so the use of tricks to lead and shake off will be different.........

cheers

How do I know he is btm or top? Especially in Sauna. Please help.

Other than as mentioned by 'guest' is once you 'click' with the person, those who 'not a shy' type, would ask directly, what you wanna to do. They understood already and reply top or bottom, if meet your requirement then proceed to the cubicle. However, some who like each other but apparently, both tops, would 'bargain' and 'negotiate', can do other things what, like 69 or jerk off together, etc. :rolleyes:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hahaha :D , Metalmickey, you oso need to update us, once you have practiced in sauna and let us know what is the outcome, whether the etiquette suggested here are correct or not.

Any other encounter?? Share share your experience lah.

Guest and Crazygolfer thanks for the info. The problems is that I am small size, slim and very smooth fair skin and it seems that I am taken for a btm. I don't like to be btm bcos it is very painful. Is it that I am small size? I don't mind being a btm if it is not painful.

I agree with Oralb. Personally, I like big btms, more to hug and play and especially when they're on their fours waiting for you to mount them from behind but that's just me :) .

However, if you're interested in being a btm, you should consider getting an experienced top who knows what to do. A btm once told me that he was lucky enough to have an experienced top who knew how to relax him and enter him slowly until the btm was able to enjoy being entered for the first few times. Of course, lots of gel and an average size dick do help! Alternatively, you can play with a dildo until your ass gets used to the feeling so it won't hurt.

Hahaha :D , Metalmickey, you oso need to update us, once you have practiced in sauna and let us know what is the outcome, whether the etiquette suggested here are correct or not.

Any other encounter?? Share share your experience lah.

I haven't been to a gay gym or sauna before. Anyway, I was actually asking about how to spot another PLU in public places like shopping centres and MRT stations, etc and how to approach them. I wasn't thinking specifically about going to gay establishments. Thanks.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Other than as mentioned by 'guest' is once you 'click' with the person, those who 'not a shy' type, would ask directly, what you wanna to do. They understood already and reply top or bottom, if meet your requirement then proceed to the cubicle. However, some who like each other but apparently, both tops, would 'bargain' and 'negotiate', can do other things what, like 69 or jerk off together, etc. :rolleyes:

Very seldom people will ask directly. That's why cruising is mostly a silent art :D

Usually those who ask are tops themselves and more aggressive. Even then they don't just ask everybody, there are already some silent signals that tell them who they should ask or even approach.

If tops are supposed to be aggressive then bottoms are supposed to be coy and submissive. For smaller guys or fem guys, they look the part that's why people assume. For big guys or fierce looking men, it is just the opposite. If they are bottoms then they will display signals at the right guys. It's interesting how everybody have their favorite tactics from experience. I would guess that most guys already so experienced that 90% of the time they don't get the top/bottom game wrong :clap:

Like many guys said, you do the touching and molesting tactics in the dark room is most convenient to confirm before actual sex. The top will try to finger the bottom, the bottom will conveniently spread his legs or bend a little to let him in. Once confirmed, the top will take charge of his bottom and the bottom is expected to be submissive. Anything can happen.

In Japan, I've seen a matured beefy middle aged daddy sheepishly following a cute chubby young man round and round the sauna. The signals there are much easier to see than here which is more subtle. It's no surprise that finally the young man mounted the daddy in the rest room and everybody watched in envy. I thought everybody envied the young man for fxxking a good looking daddy but another daddy told me they envied the middle aged man for landing a good catch and having fun showing in public. Go figure :D

on cruising in public, be careful

few days ago it was reported that a middle age man was caught in one of the toliets (think Suntec) he went and caress the legs of a young man in another cubcile.

the younger man called the cops and the rest u can guess...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

To guest @ 11.30 am:

Excellent observation my friend. If you have the time, kindly share more with us your other worldly experiences.

Smokers are like bears. Both I can relate to and both endangered. :hat:

Continue the good work. Thanks.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest Guest17
I thought everybody envied the young man for fxxking a good looking daddy but another daddy told me they envied the middle aged man for landing a good catch and having fun showing in public. Go figure  :D

It seems that the local gay mentailty is different from elsewhere. It is thought that the one being fxxked is the loser whereas in the west everyone views with envy a bottom finding a good find. Over here, why do we have such a poor perception of those taking the bottom role as though it is something shameful?

Very seldom people will ask directly. That's why cruising is mostly a silent art  :D

Usually those who ask are tops themselves and more aggressive. Even then they don't just ask everybody, there are already some silent signals that tell them who they should ask or even approach.

Like many guys said, you do the touching and molesting tactics in the dark room is most convenient to confirm before actual sex. The top will try to finger the bottom, the bottom will conveniently spread his legs or bend a little to let him in. Once confirmed, the top will take charge of his bottom and the bottom is expected to be submissive. Anything can happen.

For me, it depends on the person and situation and some times 'thick skin' oso lah, I did sometimes ask lah, no point go to the cubicle, after that come out again because the guy is 'pure top' and refused to do something for me (69, bj or other) or don't want to have sex reciprocate with me or what people called 'one way street only'

To do finger the bottom during 'naked or nude night' possible, it's true but how to do the finger in darkroom, if everyonne mit towel wrapped on their waist........ unless pull down the towel then to do finger

My experience in crusing in sauna darkroom (with towel), most cruiser like to touch the my breat first to find out whether I musculous one or not

i would prefer to be the one getting fxxked by the stud while everyone is watching. Most ppl are not really choosy of who is blowing them but those handsome studs are choosy of whom they fxxk and for them to choose you is great!!!. Once an handsome guy choose me and we went to a private room to fxxk. I was so happy and we had great sex (lots of kissing, cuddling, fxxking and then pillow talk!!!) I so want to show him off and even asked to open the door while he fxxks me, but he politely decline.

Its true that most guys want to be the stud and not the bitch which make it a bit easier for me as i get off being the bitch. The best time (and most reckless i admit) was giving this guy a blow job at a Shopping center staircase, in the afternoon, with at least 8 guys watching. I had my shirt unbuttoned and pants down. unfortunately this guy was pushing off the other guys who wanted to join in. I would have loved to blow 3-4 guys at one time in full daylight where everyone can see me clearly. i knew if security was to come, i had no chance to run. at that point i did not even care when i heard a door open and was about to strip naked. I knew that there might be a danger of someone taking my clothes and in turn forcing me to do more thing (had we been in a more private place, i would have gone much further) so in a very brief moment of clarity, i quickly jackoff to clear my lust. i never felt so excited and ashamed after knowing that a lot of ppl clearly saw me suck a guy off. I am quite sure some even took photos with their phones so to this day i have never step back into that shopping center. Its something which i regret doing but am glad that i did it?? does that sound weird???

Aiyo, BigT, I had read almost all posts in this forum and from all of them, you are definetly a 'sex exhibitionist', a person who like to show other while making love and while doing a blow job.

The other thing, you are the most daring one, who did 'the blow job openly' in staircase and daylight somemore. I take off my hat to you. :clap:

i would prefer to be the one getting fxxked by the stud while everyone is watching. Most ppl are not really choosy of who is blowing them but those handsome studs are choosy of whom they fxxk and for them to choose you is great!!!. Once an handsome guy choose me and we went to a private room to fxxk. I was so happy and we had great sex (lots of kissing, cuddling, fxxking and then pillow talk!!!) I so want to show him off and even asked to open the door while he fxxks me, but he politely decline.

Its true that most guys want to be the stud and not the bitch which make it a bit easier for me as i get off being the bitch. The best time (and most reckless i admit) was giving this guy a blow job at a Shopping center staircase, in the afternoon, with at least 8 guys watching. I had my shirt unbuttoned and pants down. unfortunately this guy was pushing off the other guys who wanted to join in. I would have loved to blow 3-4 guys at one time in full daylight where everyone can see me clearly. i knew if security was to come, i had no chance to run. at that point i did not even care when i heard a door open and was about to strip naked. I knew that there might be a danger of someone taking my clothes and in turn forcing me to do more thing (had we been in a more private place, i would have gone much further) so in a very brief moment of clarity, i quickly jackoff to clear my lust. i never felt so excited and ashamed after knowing that a lot of ppl clearly saw me suck a guy off. I am quite sure some even took photos with their phones so to this day i have never step back into that shopping center. Its something which i regret doing but am glad that i did it?? does that sound weird???

Yes! that is weird. I believe is the lost of self-control. Sex can turn people crazy, like drag. I think you are over eddicted and have problem controlling yourself.

I did met a guy in a shopping centre's toilet that prefer to have the door open when we play. But I decline, reason been I still want my face.

And one guy like to drink and lick sperm, until your cock head look clean and shine. That I think is a bit weird too.That was long ago before I visited suana.

I thought everybody envied the young man for fxxking a good looking daddy but another daddy told me they envied the middle aged man for landing a good catch and having fun showing in public. Go figure  :D

It seems that the local gay mentailty is different from elsewhere. It is thought that the one being fxxked is the loser whereas in the west everyone views with envy a bottom finding a good find. Over here, why do we have such a poor perception of those taking the bottom role as though it is something shameful?

Then these people are stupid like hell. Be bottom just lie down there don't need to do work also song. Like that also lugi meh?

Last time I top until people touch my asshole also cannot. But I see the bottoms kena fxxk until so shiok, I slowly lower my pride and try. End up nowadays I enjoy being fxxked more than fxxking people. And got nothing to do with machoness. In fact, those people who turn me on the most are the damn manly stout uncles who got hair on their forearms and chest, and open up for you to fxxk. To me these people are more manly than all the macho bullshit tops.

That's called taking it like a man.

And one guy like to drink and lick sperm, until your cock head look clean and shine. That I think is a bit weird too.That was long ago before I visited suana.

When I cruised in saunas, I have met gays a few times and oso experienced it that many like to swallow my sperm too, maybe "mine one" sweet and vitamineuos ?? :rolleyes:

Then these people are stupid like hell. Be bottom just lie down there don't need to do work also song. Like that also lugi meh?

Last time I top until people touch my asshole also cannot. But I see the bottoms kena fxxk until so shiok, I slowly lower my pride and try. End up nowadays I enjoy being fxxked more than fxxking people. And got nothing to do with machoness. In fact, those people who turn me on the most are the damn manly stout uncles who got hair on their forearms and chest, and open up for you to fxxk. To me these people are more manly than all the macho bullshit tops.

Who say btm do nothing n get shiok? Are u straight or bi RXX? Btm always suck them to get it erect and get be fuxk. So who's get more shiok?

Most time btm was left high and dry, without even get cum himself.

Last time when I was fxxking a guy and stroking his cock at the same time, I suddenly felt sticky cum on my hand. The guy had cummed he then withdrew my cock from his hole and left. I was left with a condom on my erected cock and felt used.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Last time when I was fxxking a guy and stroking his cock at the same time, I suddenly felt sticky cum on my hand. The guy had cummed he then withdrew my cock from his hole and left. I was left with a condom on my erected cock and felt used.

Hahaha, TopEnd, I believe your story must be happening in one of gay sauna, why didn't you go around again with the condom in your cock to find the new victim ......... :rolleyes:

Hahaha, TopEnd, I believe your story must be happening in one of gay sauna, why didn't you go around again with the condom in your cock to find the new victim ......... :rolleyes:

That's a bad suggestion. I hope you are not asking him to reuse the same condom. It will break easily if reused.

Hi Guest, sori hoh, misunderstood, I don't mean to-reuse the condom.

I was inspered by saying this because I read in one of many topics in this forum, saying someone as a 'bottom', he already inserted a condom in his ass and then walked around, so he is 100% a bottom, no need to touch and ask :blink:

So, if a 'top' walk around with condom in his cock, no need to ask lah or touch here and there, he 100% top ...........hahhahaha

Of course, once you are ready to go to the "war", must get new condom for safe sex :blink:

Then next time dun stroke him lor.

Then he will cum so fast and you will not be left hanging dry.

:thumb:

Guest btm guy

Hi, TopEnd,

Many bottoms feel very sensitive in their asshole when they cums. That is why after they cum, they push the top away.

So, before fxxking a btm, it is better to ask if he can endure being fxxked after he has cummed. If he says "can endure", proceed to play his cock as you fxxk him. If he says "cannot endure", then don't play his cock when you are fxxking him.

Cheers.

Hi, TopEnd,

Many bottoms feel very sensitive in their asshole when they cums. That is why after they cum, they push the top away.

So, before fxxking a btm, it is better to ask if he can endure being fxxked after he has cummed. If he says "can endure", proceed to play his cock as you fxxk him. If he says "cannot endure", then don't play his cock when you are fxxking him.

Cheers.

Btm guy, very good feedback as some of the top included me, not really know about this .....

Guest btm guy

crazygolfer, good to hear that it is good feedback.

I also need to know top's feedback.

Do you like your btm to squeeze his asshole tighter when you are fxxking him? or u prefer him to relax his asshole muscle totally when you are fxxking him?

Has any btm squeezed so hard that your cock felt uncomfortable?

Where do you feel the squeeze more? On your cock head or cock shaft?

Thanks.

crazygolfer, good to hear that it is good feedback.

I also need to know top's feedback.

Do you like your btm to squeeze his asshole tighter when you are fxxking him? or u prefer him to relax his asshole muscle totally when you are fxxking him?

Has any btm squeezed so hard that your cock felt uncomfortable?

Where do you feel the squeeze more? On your cock head or cock shaft?

Thanks.

My feedback as a top, yes it's nice to have a tight asshole. It's because for those bottom who have "loose asshole", the only way to create the tightness of the asshole by squeezeng it :rolleyes:

i would prefer to be the one getting fxxked by the stud while everyone is watching. Most ppl are not really choosy of who is blowing them but those handsome studs are choosy of whom they fxxk and for them to choose you is great!!!. Once an handsome guy choose me and we went to a private room to fxxk. I was so happy and we had great sex (lots of kissing, cuddling, fxxking and then pillow talk!!!) I  so want to show him off and even asked to open the door while he fxxks me, but he politely decline.

Its true that most guys want to be the stud and not the bitch which make it a bit easier for me as i get off being the bitch. The best time (and most reckless i admit) was giving this guy a blow job at a Shopping center staircase, in the afternoon, with at least 8 guys watching. I had my shirt unbuttoned and pants down. unfortunately this guy was pushing off the other guys who wanted to join in. I would have loved to blow 3-4 guys at one time in full daylight where everyone can see me clearly. i knew if security was to come, i had no chance to run.  at that point i did not even care when i heard a door open and was about to strip naked. I knew that there might be a danger of someone taking my clothes and in turn forcing me to do more thing (had we been in a more private place, i would have gone much further) so in a very brief moment of clarity, i quickly jackoff to clear my lust. i never felt so excited and ashamed after knowing that a lot of ppl clearly saw me suck a guy off. I am quite sure some even took photos with their phones so to this day i have never step back into that shopping center.  Its something which i regret doing but am glad that i did it?? does that sound weird???

Yes! that is weird. I believe is the lost of self-control. Sex can turn people crazy, like drag. I think you are over eddicted and have problem controlling yourself.

I did met a guy in a shopping centre's toilet that prefer to have the door open when we play. But I decline, reason been I still want my face.

That is quite common.

I always have people licking me really clean. I consider that good service and I always appreciate that.

I got weirdest experience is this Jap wants me to cum on his underwear and he wants to keep it!

I was really :o

I got weirdest experience is this Jap wants me to cum on his underwear and he wants to keep it! 

Cool, I had similar experience too many years ago with a Jap in our local sauna. He wanted me to cum in my own underwear and then he wanted to bring it home as souvenir. However, I refused to do it, go back home without underwear ??

Cool, I had similar experience too many years ago with a Jap in our local sauna. He wanted me to cum in my own underwear and then he wanted to bring it home as souvenir. However, I refused to do it, go back home without underwear ??

so coincidental, I just read this thread about a japanese man asking for his stained underwear. http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=13

same person ?

No lah, the Japs I met long time ago at 1st local gay sauna named 'Spartacus'. It already closed long time ago and the same owner who opened the current sauna 'Raw'

But I think, this collection of cum stained brief is a typical Japs's hobby as I mentioned before in other thread (Tokyo Japan) that I saw in one of Japs sex shop in Tokyo that they do sell a stained brief.

Who say btm do nothing n get shiok? Are u straight or bi RXX? Btm always suck them to get it erect and get be fuxk. So who's get more shiok?

You so cham want to get fxxked must service the top first ah? I don't think most of the bottoms out there like that lor.

Somebody wants to fxxk me he must treat me well and get me in the mood. Want to enjoy yourself in my hole still want me to service you? Go sit in the corner and wait long long!

QUOTE=RKX,Dec In fact, those people who turn me on the most are the damn manly stout uncles who got hair on their forearms and chest, and open up for you to fxxk. To me these people are more manly than all the macho bullshit tops.

RKX, you said you felt so good being a btm, but your above quote betray u. I think you are trying to get people take the role of btm, so that you have more chances to fxxk them.

QUOTE=RKX,Dec In fact, those people who turn me on the most are the damn manly stout uncles who got hair on their forearms and chest, and open up for you to fxxk. To me these people are more manly than all the macho bullshit tops.

RKX, you said you felt so good being a btm, but your above quote betray u. I think you are trying to get people take the role of btm, so that you have more chances to fxxk them.

i'm so sorry that i'm flex. it must be something quite new to you.

sigh. don't know why you got problem with everything i say. you nothing better to do meh? don't waste ppl's time lah.

• G_M changed the title to How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.