Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

Guest anika

very funny post.

but no always like that la.

i know of more than 2 couple who met in local saunas and still together after more than 3 yrs.

hv seen cute fit guys catwalk very stylishly round n round wif their eyes on te ceiling, then end up in desperation for anything when the crowd thins.. haha

if u find the guy u just sex with worth knowing, no harm starting a conversation...

NEVER NEVER grab someone's chest and crouch suddenly WITHOUT PERMISSION. This is not included in your entrance/membership fee.

You are only entitled to a complimentary free drink, and nothing more unless you ask or there is a mutual agreement.

So don't try to stretch your luck, unless you wanna be bashed up.

NEVER NEVER grab someone's chest and crouch suddenly WITHOUT PERMISSION.

no offend, but i totally agree with that, alot sauna patronize thought that once they go sauna, they can do what ever they want, they totally forgot that " respect " people = respect themselve too.

people want to do catwalk or want to pose like a model, let them be, they have their right, if they are good, don't eat sour grapes, they too have their preference & the type they like , they are not there to do charity.

don't keep having " one sided thinking ", even quick sex & ONS also need both hands to clap. if the person reject you, don't be so sticky & follow him here & there, you just make people sick & look down on you.

going sauna is just to release & to have fun, so don't let it spoilt your mood & day, not worth.

Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

9. Gay sauna patrons are curious by nature and don’t want to miss out on anything. An average-looking man, by standing in a dark booth with the door half-ajar, can do just as well as the handsome athlete standing out in the open every time. Mystery will take inches off your stomach, add hair to your scalp and make you irresistible. That’s just the way it is.

How do you add hair to the scalp? :unsure:

PSP guy, I love your write up. It is so true and powerful. So insightful it is. You must be a master of mind to be able to project such optical illusion that works.

I was like. Sigh... what an old topic. Well... jaded I am. It's the same old world afterall. Then I came in and you made life out of a stale piece of meat. *Mandrake kisses PSP(real)* ;p On internet you can kiss anyone. haha. not like sauna.

PSP guy Fake - Completely vicious of you. I think evil is too powerful a word for you. You are Simply ugly.

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

PSP guy, I love your write up. It is so true and powerful. So insightful it is. You must be a master of mind to be able to project such optical illusion that works.

I was like. Sigh... what an old topic. Well... jaded I am. It's the same old world afterall. Then I came in and you made life out of a stale piece of meat. *Mandrake kisses PSP(real)* ;p On internet you can kiss anyone. haha. not like sauna.

PSP guy Fake - Completely vicious of you. I think evil is too powerful a word for you. You are Simply ugly.

Actually besides PSP's very hilarious and realistic observations, why don't people post their embarrassing or unpleasant encounters in there? Its gonna strenghten his observations

I foresee this is gonna be a hot much talk about thread.

Because Understanding Your World Is the First Step to Conquering It

Is this how you behave in the sauna? ;) and hence, making a display of one's knowledge with a breech of etiquette here.

A controversy noised about your statements quoted:

"1. Talking is prohibited. All communication between participants must be made through body talk. Never say hello, .... "

HL: At times, a litte ice-breaking initiated with a HI and simple act of smiling actually helps to create a better chemistry ...

"3. Image is everything. You must always be macho or sissy depending on your preferred role. ..."

HL: I couldn't bet on the image-up of being “sissy” ... :P

"4. Yawning, sighing, clearing your throat, wiping the perspiration from your forehead, or bending down to pick thing up are signs of weakness. Stay clear of such actions as they detract from your aura of strength and virility."

HL: Sounds like a lesson on How To Walk Like A Runway Model. :) The best assestment for the strenght & virility is when the execution takes place in the fun-room :P

"5. ... you must pretend to be total strangers who have never before met, despite any conversation, intimacy or body fluids you may have exchanged during your time together."

HL: How pathetic .... & lousy social etiquette ;)

"6. While inside, everybody’s name is Jason or Gary. There is no exception to this."

HL: it is just an act of self disbelief and being too protective ..

"7. ... Appearing to be just passing through in the dark maze is like wearing a power tie on Shenton Way ….it gives you status."

HL: Status = Reputation-My-Crap is how I interpreted in this scenario :) don't worry about the “Power” tingy, every patrons are energentic enough to do the "Merry-Go-Round" again & again ....

"8. Wear trendy earring, chain, bracelet. Nothing will attract a gay man more than having to compete with something for your attention."

HL: Do you really think that the majority bothers with these accessories? It can be a total turn-off to some ... ;)

"10. ... If someone offer you his mouth or ass in the dark, don't be choosy, even his shape don't feel right."

HL: to be "receptive" towards the fraternity between our brotherhoold ? Ooo, no way ....

Your posting very much confined in focusing merely on "Fun-&-Go" ..and yourself in how sensitive you can be about losing prestige and possibly, a message of Stereotype threat ?! ;)

Hary.

... a sense of friendliness is it 2much to ask for among the PLUs?

Edited by harylok

Actually besides PSP's very hilarious and realistic observations, why don't people post their embarrassing or unpleasant encounters in there? Its gonna strenghten his observations

I foresee this is gonna be a hot much talk about thread.

Ok, maybe let's add to the topic in understanding and conquering your world... perhaps in the end...create a Sauna Tactics Sure Win Formula ya. Haha.

While PSP guy go for Strong, Macho no nonsense projection, the simplest way is to apply counter thought. The weak, demure friendly version.

1. Talking is done softly and sparsely only later. Now... look like a keen observer. Pretend something is new and interesting, have that surprise little smirk on your face. Let them assume you are first timer sauna patron or hit and go married type... only realizing certain fixtures till now. Everyone loves new meat and especially 40yo virgin.(Well if you are old bird there, try if you must)

2. Your friendly neighborhood spider. Always establish eye contact and shyly smile. If someone unappealing approach you, be nice, give a nod, shyly use hand to push away in a non-hostile manner and shoot another web... get more and more suitors... talke a bit with someone prospective... spin an amicable air saying you are approachable but not easy. Soon you will have a pool to choose from. 理多人不怪, never be rude.

3. Image is everything. It is true. Never drop your dentures or apply gumming technique in public view even though it's rated as a 6-stars/5-stars killer move. Safe it for the dark room... wait at some obscure hard to see spot near the dark room or inside the dark room where you can see who is entering. Lock on to target... especially those macho ones wearing accessories. They will be easy to find in the dark. When you get them in your killer move,they will never want to come out till they come ahhhhout... (Now perhaps you think twice about wearing accessories. Hmmm... or perhaps that's what they want. Cunning)

This is an alternate projection, I don't wear dentures ok. I am still young and beautiful. Of course, Image is everything.

Okie for now, over to you TV and BWers. =)

Edited by Mandrake

Oh, sometimes when they scream and moan so loudly inside the room, you would think they are in labour pain !!!

Its like someone kena fxxk so hard and scream so loud till the lightbulbs can blow out !!

Or its like announcing to the entire world they are having the best fun in the world, while you guys are still waiting for your turn to be picked up.

Strangely such commotion draws some much attention that people actually crowd around outside the door to speculate and fantasize whats happening inside. You would like to think its two good looking muscular hunks having a roaring time of their lives.

But when show is over, the doors opens, walking out of it, are perhaps the ugliest looking specimens you have ever seen that you may to phew into a condom or an airsick bag if available.

Nice to notice the mixed reaction from the crowd. Chey. Waste time. EEKK.Yeaks. I wanna phew......

Its from my personal experience.

Oh, sometimes when they scream and moan so loudly inside the room, you would think they are in labour pain !!!

Its like someone kena fxxk so hard and scream so loud till the lightbulbs can blow out !!

Or its like announcing to the entire world they are having the best fun in the world, while you guys are still waiting for your turn to be picked up.

Strangely such commotion draws some much attention that people actually crowd around outside the door to speculate and fantasize whats happening inside. You would like to think its two good looking muscular hunks having a roaring time of their lives.

But when show is over, the doors opens, walking out of it, are perhaps the ugliest looking specimens you have ever seen that you may to phew into a condom or an airsick bag if available.

Nice to notice the mixed reaction from the crowd. Chey. Waste time. EEKK.Yeaks. I wanna phew......

Its from my personal experience.

Haha... that reminds me. When I was reading romantic novels... and I came across in the story about the businessman who so love the main character. He although not the hunk, but charming in his own way and with suitors also. Classically, heaven in novels always play tricks... this seem so perfect guy is not the main character type. So he was rejected... although with his heart of gold and everything. I was like... Why oh Why.... !!

Then when something similar happened to me in real life... haha, I know why.

Your imagination is always better then the real thing.

Edited by Mandrake

Besides grabbing crouches and fondling your chest without permission, they like to grab your butt, or they even dare to stick their fingers to dig whats between your buttcrack inspite being wrapped in towels.

If the big bad wolf huff and puff, these people will dig and dig, searching desperately to feel your butt, kind of reminds you how people like to dig out the last remainding scraps of honey, at the bottom of the jar.

Then they try to sound sexy and say "Can I fxxk You ?"

Ok fine if he is a hunk, but you can't help to giggle when your admirer turns out to be your 1.55m below mini me midget, who probably have to wear stilts to give you a blowjob.

I am 1.78m tall. You very short.

Kind of like a chihuahua trying to screw a full grown rottweiler.

Its like if I need a toothpick, I will ask for your dick.

Edited by TheVistors

Besides grabbing crouches and fondling your chest without permission, they like to grab your butt, or they even dare to stick their fingers to dig whats between your buttcrack inspite being wrapped in towels.

If the big bad wolf huff and puff, these people will dig and dig, searching desperately to feel your butt, kind of reminds you how people like to dig out the last remainding scraps of honey, at the bottom of the jar.

Then they try to sound sexy and say "Can I fxxk You ?"

Ok fine if he is a hunk, but you can't help to giggle when your admirer turns out to be your 1.55m below mini me midget, who probably have to wear stilts to give you a blowjob.

I am 1.78m tall. You very short.

Its like if I need a toothpick, I will ask for your dick.

But Sir, I am 1.83m and I like short and stocky guys. Even in a game, Dragon Age Origin recently... when I (male character) chose a male prostitute in game... I thought the dwarf with the beard was most attractive. So I chose him over all the tall hunks. Perhaps I am pervert. But anyway, I think all should be allowed at least a try right.

I actually don't agree with the sexual harassment thing in this world at all.

When people they like try, it's a treat.

When people they don't like try, it's a court case or a joke in this case.

When nobody try, they got depression. Silliest thing about human beings.

They will come say to me. Imagine that guy doing this to you sister or your mum. (I mean sexual harassment not rape)

Oh boy... am I proud to have such attractive family members. But of course, it runs in the blood. =)

Edited by Mandrake

But Sir, I am 1.83m and I like short and stocky guys. Even in a game, Dragon Age Origin recently... when I (male character) chose a male prostitute in game... I thought the dwarf with the beard was most attractive. So I chose him over all the tall hunks. Perhaps I am pervert. But anyway, I think all should be allowed A try right.

I actually don't agree with the sexual harassment thing in this world at all.

When people they like try, it's a treat.

When people they don't like try, it's a court case or a joke in this case.

When nobody try, they got depression. Silliest thing about human beings.

They will come say to me. Imagine that guy doing this to you sister or your mum. (I mean sexual harassment not rape)

Oh boy... am I proud to have such attractive family members. But of course, it runs in the blood. =)

But Sir, You can be attracted to a dwarf as far as it takes your fantasy because its a game.You can't be seriously having orgasm with made believed fairytales???????

If dwarfs were that cute Miss SnowWhite would had married all of them !!

I bet you won't waste time with a midget/shorties/ in real life..UNLESS, he is highly compensated in his......or his.oral skills, sex skills, or even his massage skills if there is any.

But there is a vast difference between being cute short stockies(Idon't mind) and what is purely dwarfish !!

I have tried with guys who are 1.83m and I still end up with toothpicks !!!!!

(er not you right I hope?)

Edited by TheVistors

But Sir, You can be attracted to a dwarf as far as it takes your fantasy because its a game.

I bet you won't waste time with a midget/shorties/ in real life..UNLESS, he is highly compensated in his......or his.oral skills, sex skills, or even his massage skills if there is any.

I have tried with guys who are 1.83m and I still end up with toothpicks !!!!!

(er not you right I hope?)

Well, I said even in a fantasy game... that means in real life definitely true too.

I use the fantasy thing because I like dwarf type, it's the best example for short stocky.

I however, do not like hobbits.

Anyway, my point is. Everyone should be allowed to at least try with dignity. If he is not your type... just smile and say no. No need to have the taller then thou smirky thingy.

Oh... you tried 1.83m guys and still ended up with toothpicks. You seem quite unfortunate at that. hee hee.

Edited by Mandrake

Well, I said even in a fantasy game... that means in real life definitely true too.

I use the fantasy thing because I like dwarf type, it's the best example for short stocky.

I however, do not like hobbits.

Anyway, my point is. Everyone should be allowed to at least try with dignity. If he is not your type... just smile and say no. No need to have the taller then thou smirky thingy.

Oh... you tried 1.83m guys and still ended up with toothpicks. You seem quite unfortunate at that. hee hee.

Oh I must yes they were fit and hunkies..but as the saying goes, God is always very fair..

Its my shock only for that interactive moment, but its their life time misfortune!!!

Guest Guest

Oh I must yes they were fit and hunkies..but as the saying goes, God is always very fair..

Its my shock only for that interactive moment, but its their life time misfortune!!!

Some people are attracted to tall guys, other people are attracted to short guys. Some to chubs and others to slims. Needless to say, some to old and others to young. And isnt that wonderful, everyone has someone - finding that person is the hard part.

TheVistors, you are not a nice person judging from what you say. People cannot help but live with what they are given in life. Mandrake was kind enough to say that if the other person is not your cup of tea, smile and move on. On the other hand, you have to say that it is the other persons misfortune. How unkind. Hope you are never judged the way you judge others.

Some people are attracted to tall guys, other people are attracted to short guys. Some to chubs and others to slims. Needless to say, some to old and others to young. And isnt that wonderful, everyone has someone - finding that person is the hard part.

TheVistors, you are not a nice person judging from what you say. People cannot help but live with what they are given in life. Mandrake was kind enough to say that if the other person is not your cup of tea, smile and move on. On the other hand, you have to say that it is the other persons misfortune. How unkind. Hope you are never judged the way you judge others.

Dude, your truly here thinks you don't even understand the entire sequences between me and Mandrake. It is a friendly humour exchange between me and him.

I suggest you go read the whole thing before you judge whats really actually said and whats going on.

Everyone is allowed to be attracted to whoever they like, this is true. But getting physical (as in feeling the other person up) when there is no consent is just rude. If there is mutual attracttion, the two parties will naturally gravitate towards each other. If you touch and there is either no reaction or your hands get brushed off, move on and don't try again. There are some people who do not take "no" very well. Some just keep trying to feel while others become vicious pricks. Not nice at all.

I agree there is no need to be nasty to anyone, Just a simple "no" will do. But some people just do not "get it", you know?

SAUNA EXPERIENCE

It was in 2003, TOWEL CLUB.

Walking about in the dark maze I got very nicely aquainted with a stocky Cub. Nicely shaven head, goatee and a five o'clock shadow which really gets me going.

After kissing along the corridor, we decided to adjourn to one of the empty rooms. Brightening the light up, I wasn't disappointed at my catch of the day. He was nicely endowed and even had a sexy foxtrail on his belly.

As the physical dance progressed, the wriggling and positioning made it very clear - he wanted to be fxxked. I thought, well KA-CHING it was my lucky day then! So I got down and did my deed and gave him a rim. Rim... Rim... Rim... Rim... Rim... reached for a condom to put on myself... Rim... Rim.. Rim some more...

He then pulled me up towards him and whispered something to me I would never forget to this day...

"I shit first, can?"

Edited by slayer

Everyone is allowed to be attracted to whoever they like, this is true. But getting physical (as in feeling the other person up) when there is no consent is just rude. If there is mutual attracttion, the two parties will naturally gravitate towards each other. If you touch and there is either no reaction or your hands get brushed off, move on and don't try again. There are some people who do not take "no" very well. Some just keep trying to feel while others become vicious pricks. Not nice at all.

I agree there is no need to be nasty to anyone, Just a simple "no" will do. But some people just do not "get it", you know?

SAUNA EXPERIENCE

It was in 2003, TOWEL CLUB.

Walking about in the dark maze I got very nicely aquainted with a stocky Cub. Nicely shaven head, goatee and a five o'clock shadow which really gets me going.

After kissing along the corridor, we decided to adjourn to one of the empty rooms. Brightening the light up, I wasn't disappointed at my catch of the day. He was nicely endowed and even had a sexy foxtrail on his belly.

As the physical dance progressed, the wriggling and positioning made it very clear - he wanted to be fxxked. I thought, well KA-CHING it was my lucky day then! So I got down and did my deed and gave him a rim. Rim... Rim... Rim... Rim... Rim... reached for a condom to put on myself... Rim... Rim.. Rim some more...

He then pulled me up towards him and whispered something to me I would never forget to this day...

"I shit first, can?"

You should consider yourself lucky...that you didn't encounter the face of death in the nick of time.

He could have let out a gust of poisonious hot air into your face while you are rimmimg him with your tongue.

The worst scenerio? You could be tasting his own home made dessert...something that you didn't ask for.

EEkk.

Edited by TheVistors

Well... no worries. There is no hard feelings between TV and I as it's all an intellectual exchange. Exploring each other and our own weaknesses. We are ever so capable of using the overused words: Agree to disagree. And we know we are all making the same mistakes at one point of our life or another.

For example:

If someone try to be nice and sweet talk me and I don't like him....

I might also think,"What a Leech!"

If someone I like sweet talk me, with the same exact words and body language,

I might think,"Oh... what a charmer!".

There you go, I made the same double standard mistake that I do not agree with.

Yes I know, that's why I said "be allowed at least A try". In another words, be allowed basically One time only without consent. Who is not irritated by those die hard never get no for an answer numb skull! Smack Buddha many many many times and you might get one time "万佛朝终“ jia lat jia lat in return.

But Decode this from TV,"If the big bad wolf huff and puff, these people will dig and dig, searching desperately to feel your butt" That means little piggy was happily doing the dig a dug without disapproval. To me the Huff and Puff seems like the big bad wolf was enjoying it.

So consequently, little piggy got bold and excited. So Piggy said the magic word,"Can I fxxk you?".

To his surprise! Big Bad Wolf turned over and said,"I am 1.78m tall. You very short.

Its like if I need a toothpick, I will ask for your dick. What were you thinking little piggy?"

Naturally Piggy got hurt... he didn't ask for it. It was entrapment! hehe.

TV, am I reading your account right or have I taken a too literal interpretation. Perhaps it was just a comedial abstract picture where the players are not clearly defined? Or you got lost in the piggy story without seeing the implications?

Edited by Mandrake

Let me put it directly. Wolf is a healthy eater and watches his diet. Piggy is junk food.

Get it?

This naughty little piggy needs some hard adjustments to learn the hard facts of life. Thus I won't blame this big bad wolf who slaps his face, sending this little piggy crying wee wee wee all the way home.

Okie, I got it finally. It's the world of the fittest anyway.

Not everyone is a Panda or a Dove. =) One is prevailed to be taken cared and loved by all,

the other gifted with the wings of freedom and the sign of peace.

Everyone has a role to play, so does the Big Bad Wolf. A theory I am well aware of. =D

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world

And the seven seas--

Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused.

Ohhh... bitter sweet piggy. Would you do it all over again.

"I believe I would!",Piggy.

Edited by Mandrake

Guest Guest

"1. Talking is prohibited. All communication between participants must be made through body talk. Never say hello, .... "

HL: At times, a litte ice-breaking initiated with a HI and simple act of smiling actually helps to create a better chemistry ...

Everyone has their own approach. Hope you did not walk around smiling and waving in the darkroom like a mama-san in the nightclub. For who to see you? :lol::lol::lol: Maybe the Na'vi: "I see you"

Guest Guest

NEVER NEVER grab someone's chest and crouch suddenly WITHOUT PERMISSION. This is not included in your entrance/membership fee.

You are only entitled to a complimentary free drink, and nothing more unless you ask or there is a mutual agreement.

So don't try to stretch your luck, unless you wanna be bashed up.

Thank U for reiterating that.

I had bad encounters with people like taht. I shoved and shouted at them "fxxk OFF".

They were so embarassed and left immediately.

MY COCK IS MY PROPERTY, NO FONDLING :swear:

Guest Guest

Funny post...

but have to strongly disagree on this one, i rather go home with still a full load than to do that...

Yes. 30 yrs ago, I would just let anyone touch me.

I remember 25 yrs ago at 24Kaiakan, Asakusa. It was my 1st time out and I was so excited to be touched by this uncle at nite in the dimly lit tatmai room. When I woke up in themorning and saw him in the light, I was in total shock. That uncle was the most uglee man I 've ever seen. Needless to say, I was scrubbing myself very hard fin the shower to get rid ogf his smell/cum. MUST HAVE A CERTAIN STANDARD LAH.

Guest Guest too

Yes. 30 yrs ago, I would just let anyone touch me.

I remember 25 yrs ago at 24Kaiakan, Asakusa. It was my 1st time out and I was so excited to be touched by this uncle at nite in the dimly lit tatmai room. When I woke up in themorning and saw him in the light, I was in total shock. That uncle was the most uglee man I 've ever seen. Needless to say, I was scrubbing myself very hard fin the shower to get rid ogf his smell/cum. MUST HAVE A CERTAIN STANDARD LAH.

30 years later, you're now in his shoe ?! :o:o

Being a mature Chinese myself (who keeps my body in a fairly decent shape, not gym bod), I have not problem enjoying myself whenever I visit a gay sauna.

I think it is a matter of our mental side, rather than the physical beauty. If one comes with an open mind to have fun, it really does not matter who (and how handsome or pleasanT) that f... buddy is.. I always make a point to enjoy myself when I pop by Shogun. I think if I'm choosy, so will others.. so go with no expectations!

Just relax and have a good time. If the dream-man gives you a NO, well, consider his lost not yours because he just miss the chance to have the most amorous blowjob, anal experience in his life... laugh it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. I've never been to a sauna.

Can I ask, would people mind if someone, or maybe me, get hard throughout the visit?? Or they'll just be glaring at it?? I asked because I scared I can't hold back my erection. XD

Your questn so cute...

Sauna's mostly abt seeking for sex, if other patrons like you, they will be excited about your hard-on and try to take you. Nobody's gonna fault you for carrying an erection around...

Guest horhor

Your questn so cute...

Sauna's mostly abt seeking for sex, if other patrons like you, they will be excited about your hard-on and try to take you. Nobody's gonna fault you for carrying an erection around...

No, he's trying to bullshit to people here that he can sustain an erection throughout his stay in the sauna. He may have the opposite like a piece of marshmallow.

Guest yummy

are there hand signals in the dark area ...............

maybe like

1 tap - my friend follow me

2 taps - oh man we are not fated to be together

3 taps - lets get it on, right here, right now

Yes, there are:

1. Slap on hands - Hands off and fxxx off

2. Slap on butt - Nice butt I want fxxx

3. Slap on face - I tak boleh tahan you

4. Slap on tummy - come, I let you have my seat

5. Slap on hard dick - good job, boy

6. Slap on limpy dick - useless piece of meat

Guest musicman

Yes, there are:

1. Slap on hands - Hands off and fxxx off

2. Slap on butt - Nice butt I want fxxx

3. Slap on face - I tak boleh tahan you

4. Slap on tummy - come, I let you have my seat

5. Slap on hard dick - good job, boy

6. Slap on limpy dick - useless piece of meat

7. Slap on balls - ding dong bells, Merry christmas.

8. Slap on eyes - u fxxking peeping tom

9. Slap on mouth - bad breath; go rinse urself

No, he's trying to bullshit to people here that he can sustain an erection throughout his stay in the sauna. He may have the opposite like a piece of marshmallow.

What is wrong with erection throughout the night. This is what happen to me when I visit on Nude night. And i walked proudly among them. I dun understand what people who went for nude night and yet covering their private part with their hands. I walked with a hardon and walk past. If people touch me, so be it.

What is wrong with erection throughout the night. This is what happen to me when I visit on Nude night. And i walked proudly among them. I dun understand what people who went for nude night and yet covering their private part with their hands. I walked with a hardon and walk past. If people touch me, so be it.

So it's absolutely alright to walk around hard on without people talking behind my back?? Cool! Thanks!

And, to horhor, too bad your hunch is wrong. My dick works fine and gets hard often. Unlike yours. :)

I recently went to Babylon Bangkok and something happened which i wish to relate.

I first heard someone groaning loudly amongst the rows of cubicles.

I didn't think much of it, though I did see some guys walking back and forth, and smiling.

I just thought that someone was having fun behind close doors.

Soon, I walked past a cubicle and many guys were gathering outside this cubicle.

It's door was opened and there was fxxking involved.

so that's where the moaning and funny screaming came from.

I didn't see the top and bottom; I could only see the top's back and buttocks while he fxxked this guy, who was lying on his back, face up.

I couldn't be sure but I think there was another guy on top of the bottom's head.

But I couldn't see their faces.

I just know the top and bottom were not Thai because of their English.

I walked away.

A few minutes later, I walked back to the cubicle.

This time, there wasn't so many people.

And the door was almost closed.

So I peeked in.

I wished I didn't.

There was short Thai guy inside.

And he must have touched the bottom who was being fxxked.

And he got a heavy, brutal kick in the chest and the bottom screamed " I told you NO TOUCHING!"

The Thai guy, who was kicked, stammered out, his ego bruised but he was still smiling.

When he was kicked, he knocked against the door and the door hit me slightly.

While I myself hate to be touched while being fxxked, I still think the bottom shouldn't have been so brutal.

It was quite sad to see the Thai guy smiling like sun shine.

I still never saw the bottom's face; I was really put off.

I remembered, while walking away that the top must have chided the bottom and the bottom said to him "but I told him already. They just wouldn't listen."

If you want to be an exhibitionist, do you have the right to not being touched?

Or should we be more like the Japanese, where the people can leave sex groups alone to their activities and we all get to enjoy free shows.

I personally think it's rude to touch where you are not welcomed.

But to be kicked like that, 'sigh' it's just sad, man.

Especially in your own country.

Edited by superflawless

• 7 months later...

I recently went to Babylon Bangkok and something happened which i wish to relate....

And he got a heavy, brutal kick in the chest and the bottom screamed " I told you NO TOUCHING!"

The Thai guy, who was kicked, stammered out, his ego bruised but he was still smiling.

When he was kicked, he knocked against the door and the door hit me slightly.

Let me relay my experience to you. I was in sauna and this guy repeatedly touched me after I told him no. First it was a polite no, then I have to put a firm NO, and I think because I was smaller frame than he is, he turned a deaf ear and as long as he bumped into me in the sauna, he would touch and tease in a challenging way.

It came to a tipping point when I said - "Hey I said NO means NO". He replied: "Why cannot touch? Come to sauna then let people touch lah. I scare of you huh?"

How would you have responded to this? What you saw was the point that guy was kicked, but you didn't know what happen earlier. I am not saying you are wrong, maybe what you saw was what it was - the btm's fault throughout.

Anyway, after challenging me, the guy walked off like a beng. He probably think I wouldn't dare do anything. I chased him from behind and caught up with him at the basin. I took a few big steps towards him and pushed him all the way towards the toilet basin. I gave him a punch but because the floor was so wet, both of us slipped and I missed.

I shouted at him with vulgarity and challenged him to step out of the sauna. I was all ready to beat the living daylight out of him but he dare not step out. I could see his fear and embarrassment, I warned him again and from then he dare not touch anymore.

I think your reaction is a bit violent.

What if he had slam his head against the basin or floor and drop dead?

Would you be prepare to go to jail for manslaughter cos you cannot take someone taunting?

Is it worth it then?

I think your reaction is a bit violent.

What if he had slam his head against the basin or floor and drop dead?

Would you be prepare to go to jail for manslaughter cos you cannot take someone taunting?

Is it worth it then?

Yeah, I think one needs to keep a bit of control under the circumstances but yes on the other hand, it is very difficult to do so too. I think some people need to learn that a no means a no. I dont know why some people are so persistent. After all, the are other people in the sauna so whats the problem with seeing if someone else is interested? This is a sauna situation, there will be some people who like you and some people who dont. There will be some people you like and some who you dont. Whats the big deal?

This is sauna culture - all sorts of pple will be there. I'm fine with looking n touching, but no groping & squeezing. If someone I'm not into grabs the crotch, I'll grab the hand n move it away. If he's persistant, I'll leave the area. For me it's too ugly to shout or to fight.

There are things that turns me off no matter how good the guy looks or how hunky he is. bad breath and body odor!!! Oh man, I was at keybox last weekend. The crowds were good but there are a number of guys I have to push them away. Gees.. when they opened their mouth, i lost my hard on. :wacko::wacko::wacko: I'm sorry I don't think I'm being rude but guys, you have to like yourself 1st before others can like you.

wow, i m impressed by your manliness.... :whistle:

Let me relay my experience to you. I was in sauna and this guy repeatedly touched me after I told him no. First it was a polite no, then I have to put a firm NO, and I think because I was smaller frame than he is, he turned a deaf ear and as long as he bumped into me in the sauna, he would touch and tease in a challenging way.

It came to a tipping point when I said - "Hey I said NO means NO". He replied: "Why cannot touch? Come to sauna then let people touch lah. I scare of you huh?"

How would you have responded to this? What you saw was the point that guy was kicked, but you didn't know what happen earlier. I am not saying you are wrong, maybe what you saw was what it was - the btm's fault throughout.

Anyway, after challenging me, the guy walked off like a beng. He probably think I wouldn't dare do anything. I chased him from behind and caught up with him at the basin. I took a few big steps towards him and pushed him all the way towards the toilet basin. I gave him a punch but because the floor was so wet, both of us slipped and I missed.

I shouted at him with vulgarity and challenged him to step out of the sauna. I was all ready to beat the living daylight out of him but he dare not step out. I could see his fear and embarrassment, I warned him again and from then he dare not touch anymore.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Spartacus Travel

"10. ... If someone offer you his mouth or ass in the dark, don't be choosy, even his shape don't feel right."

HL: to be "receptive" towards the fraternity between our brotherhoold ? Ooo, no way ....

Your posting very much confined in focusing merely on "Fun-&-Go" ..and yourself in how sensitive you can be about losing prestige and possibly, a message of Stereotype threat ?! ;)

Hary.

... a sense of friendliness is it 2much to ask for among the PLUs?

i can never bring myself to walk through dark room or dark sauna or dark corner. It feels like walking through the Valley of Death and u never know what the HELL touches u.

My take is that the cannot make it or chubby or ugly guys will seek solace in the darkness.

Add on for #11

Never go to sauna with a less than 5inches cock.My fren once shared with me that he met a 3 inches, out of courtesy he did it with Mr . 3 but they can't do anything coz it hard to grip it or feel it inside u :(

• G_M changed the title to How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.