Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 6 months later...

Do you guys think it is ok for guys to remove armpit hair permanently or guys should have armpit hair as it feels more manly?

You are living in 2023. What make you think must have armpit hair to be manly? Your thinking must change and not be so "old fashion". Moreover most  generation Z guys genetically have no armpit hair.

You are living in 2023. What make you think must have armpit hair to be manly? Your thinking must change and not be so "old fashion". Moreover most  generation Z guys genetically have no armpit hair.

So means those who think that a guy must have armpit hair then is manly and no armpit hair is feminine is old fashion thinking?

Anyway, i agree the new generation guys most of them no armpit hair, as can see that when in gym. Many of them also don't have leg hair. 😂

Ageee too. Find hairless pits on fit guys hot n sexy esp on those Korean muscular guys :-p

:wub::wub::wub:.....i visited jimjilbang almost everyday when in Korea. Those fit Korean men with smooth and fair skin were a turn on. Especially when they have a hairless pit and legs. Occasionally there are also 2 or 3 with clean shaven pubic. Can really go hard seeing. 

yes. Hairless armpit is soooo common now. In the gym, I dare to say majority of the guys who wear tanktop or sleeveless clear their armpit hair. 

Younger generation are going hairless, not only on armpit but on pubic area too.

Conservative thinking like man needs to have hair on his armpit, and pubic region needs to change. We need to progress with time. You don't have to do it yourself, but learn to accept new things in life. 

yes. Hairless armpit is soooo common now. In the gym, I dare to say majority of the guys who wear tanktop or sleeveless clear their armpit hair. 

Younger generation are going hairless, not only on armpit but on pubic area too.

Conservative thinking like man needs to have hair on his armpit, and pubic region needs to change. We need to progress with time. You don't have to do it yourself, but learn to accept new things in life. 

Only those uncles always think men must have pit hair, pubic hair, leg hair. 

Agreed, if you spotted those guys with bushy armpit hair, usually is middle-aged uncle or older. Almost all youngsters don't have armpit hair.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Guest
9 hours ago, bluerunner said:

2 sightings today:

1. On the bus where there was a fit/athletic young man. He has hairless armpit. 

2. a young chap in army tanktop w his mum at the hawker center. He has smooth hairless armpit too. 

Hairless armpit is common nowadays, esp in youngsters. Having bushy and long armpit hair is not longer manly.

On 1/27/2024 at 2:26 PM, bluerunner said:

2 sightings today:

1. On the bus where there was a fit/athletic young man. He has hairless armpit. 

2. a young chap in army tanktop w his mum at the hawker center. He has smooth hairless armpit too. 

That's cool ya. I find hairless pits hot on fit guys.  Do u like that too?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Uncle armpits
On 10/27/2022 at 1:10 PM, quickflightout said:

Love guys with hairy armpits, but lately I also do not mind those who trimmed or shaved as long as their pits have "the muscular shape" like Chris Hemsworth? Still a turn-on.

I will definitely get weak in the knees if a man hairy pits has a bit of manly musk (after a day's work) mixed with his cologne and cigarette. Oomph! 😸

My preference: hairy armpits, bushy pubes and even sweaty ones makes guys look mature and manly. That's the reason for puberty change.  Shaved clean and shiny makes guys look juvenile and weak, like girls with shaved armpits and shiny legs. Again, this is my perspective. Each to their own. About GenZ loving shaved clean guys, many are viewed as strawberry-generation: weak and easily bruised. Can't take criticism and hard knocks. Easily depressed and emotional. Ball-less pricks. Hairless cocks. Again, just a personal preference. Feel free to crucify me 

18 hours ago, Guest Uncle armpits said:

My preference: hairy armpits, bushy pubes and even sweaty ones makes guys look mature and manly. That's the reason for puberty change.  Shaved clean and shiny makes guys look juvenile and weak, like girls with shaved armpits and shiny legs. Again, this is my perspective. Each to their own. About GenZ loving shaved clean guys, many are viewed as strawberry-generation: weak and easily bruised. Can't take criticism and hard knocks. Easily depressed and emotional. Ball-less pricks. Hairless cocks. Again, just a personal preference. Feel free to crucify me 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

On 2/13/2024 at 8:51 AM, Guest Uncle armpits said:

many are viewed as strawberry-generation: weak and easily bruised. Can't take criticism and hard knocks. Easily depressed and emotional. Ball-less pricks. Hairless cocks.

I wish there is a like button to guest’s comment

the gen z might claim that we older gens cant work smart, only work hard and though,

they cant even wakeup early, i wonder how did they find time to shave/trim awy all the pits’ hairs

ask our daddies of older gen, they did nothing to their hair….. 0 time spent means money saved!

prev i spent time oncea yr or so , just to book a male therapist?? Shop close dwn now! I just do it all by myself , if not back to dont even bother to trim it…..

time saved!!!

anyway jp dont usually shave theirs…..

• 3 weeks later...

I have a different thoughts and I think it would be sexy to have nice shaved armpits. I don't mean completely shaved, but nicely shaved, and it drives me crazy. Maybe I don’t have armpit hair like other people, so I love looking at sexy armpits, smelling them and even licking them. This makes me look at men with admiration!

I think life is fair and when you don't have it, you wish you had it and admire it. When you have hair, you want to get rid of it because you find it bothersome and want to be fashionable like other hairless people.

20 hours ago, imm said:

I have a different thoughts and I think it would be sexy to have nice shaved armpits. I don't mean completely shaved, but nicely shaved, and it drives me crazy. Maybe I don’t have armpit hair like other people, so I love looking at sexy armpits, smelling them and even licking them. This makes me look at men with admiration!

I think life is fair and when you don't have it, you wish you had it and admire it. When you have hair, you want to get rid of it because you find it bothersome and want to be fashionable like other hairless people.

True.  When you have it, flaunt it.  When you don't, hide it.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

True.  When you have it, flaunt it.  When you don't, hide it.  

So, I don’t have it and only admire those who have…

Just now, CCH1985 said:

i only recently discovered how much i like having my armpits licked haha

i sometimes shave but i usually have hair. 

Right, the feels is so good…

On 12/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, rayzzz said:

Hi guys,

Before, I would clean shave my armpits regularly but my skin on that region will get rash afterwards. It's nothing serious but it's itchy and annoyed me so much. It also hurts me everytime I put on a deodorant. 

What I do now is I would only shave/trim my hairs when they get excessively long. Or in other words, I will give my armpit hair a time to grow before the next shave.

Do you guys get turn off with my armpit? What do you guys think about it?

Screenshot_2022-12-27-10-17-00-36.thumb.jpg.7d386c7652e2d828aebfbdd7dffa0ffb.jpg

Haha, yours are considered hairless already lah. Still need to shave meh? Just let it be.

23 hours ago, CCH1985 said:

i only recently discovered how much i like having my armpits licked haha

i sometimes shave but i usually have hair. 

Nice.  Enjoy.😋

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest

Depend on the density of hair. I love men with bushy pubic and armpits but must be neatly trimmed.

Don't like men with loose scattered hair. I prefer them cleanly shaved if they have loose scattered hair.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.