Male HQ

Discussion On Gay Men's Fetish/es From A - Z (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

Turn on and fetishes are so equivalent...

For me, turn on will be: muscular guys with nerd specs (some can look pretty awesome) + tight fit exec wear or PT attire (love their big big arms)

Fetish? Nipples of course, if my next partner loves nipples will be best! :D fit sweaty body (but no odor), cock to cock rubbing, kissing. Wanna try armpit, though it seems ticklish. Ooh, I love versatile partners too! :D

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Yummy!

I like furry animals, dogs, cats, hamsters etc;

So hairy guys interest me. Heehee

so u are a furry ? haha same as me but for human i prefer cute : D.....if u wan furries website i can intro u if u dont know any

Guest Guest

I saw this boy during my ipt sessions recently! we are in the same running group. his legs are sure sexy! he wears the hi-cut kind of shorts and at time when we are doing stretches and statics, can see his bulge. seems big! :whistle: saw his body when he used his singlet to wipe sweat, and his body is more definite now, abs are more obvious than this picture and nice developing chest. cute boy! any more photos of him?! hahahaha :wub:

I saw this boy during my ipt sessions recently! we are in the same running group. his legs are sure sexy! he wears the hi-cut kind of shorts and at time when we are doing stretches and statics, can see his bulge. seems big! :whistle: saw his body when he used his singlet to wipe sweat, and his body is more definite now, abs are more obvious than this picture and nice developing chest. cute boy! any more photos of him?! hahahaha :wub:

saw him there too! khatib fcc right? so surprised to see his picture here. hahaha. is he aj? hot boy especially when he is all wet from running! this picture dun do his looks and body justice.

saw him there too! khatib fcc right? so surprised to see his picture here. hahaha. is he aj? hot boy especially when he is all wet from running! this picture dun do his looks and body justice.

I am guessing someone is posting a picture of himself posing in the mirrors. Fishing for compliments... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RF09

anybody fansy or wears panties...?

i would love to wear panties but cannot as i'm staying with familly (will have problem trying to explain my fetish.. haha).

i simply love the soft and smooth material of panties, but so far couldn't find any guys underwear with similar material.

• 2 weeks later...

used to have a fetish for saf black socks too, until they changed the design/fabric.

in the past it is soft and comfortable, goes up to mid calf, and smells great after a quiet day at work.

but now the fabric feels hard and rigid, is shorter in length, and the colour seems lighter too, in a greenish shade of black.

anyone into knee length soccer socks? :)

tumblr_m269011mVq1rtprfko5_1280.jpg

Guest GUEST

used to have a fetish for saf black socks too, until they changed the design/fabric.

in the past it is soft and comfortable, goes up to mid calf, and smells great after a quiet day at work.

but now the fabric feels hard and rigid, is shorter in length, and the colour seems lighter too, in a greenish shade of black.

anyone into knee length soccer socks? :)

Which version of the issued ones did you buy? If you are talking about the free-sized ones they are no more, they have been replaced with a new design which comes in 3 sizes, S, M, L. I chose L and it is a great otc that can be pulled up to reach slightly below the knee even. The material for this new make is also softer than previous designs. Get a pair and try the difference maybe it might make you a believer :thumb:

I like tube socks too. Do you wear them to work? I know isetan stocks quite a variety of colours including neon orange and pale red. Would you wear them to work under your business pants and tucked into your dress shoes? ;)

that's new to me. i didn't notice the sizing when i was last in the emart half a year ago. ok, thanks for the tip, will look out for it!

i have thought of wearing bright coloured socks under my office-wear, but found it difficult to pull it off, as my clothes are rather orthodox and not the kind of stylish executive wear in GQ or Details.

besides, at the end of the day the black socks smell nicer than sports socks in leather shoes. :)

Anyone who shares a socks fetish here? Ankle socks, long socks, tube socks, sheer socks, striped/patterned socks, toe socks etc.

Where do you guys find a nice range of them?

Something about them, attracted rather than repulsed maybe by the smell of them pheromones emanated around the feet. :)

oh, noticed they sell quite a range of patterned/business socks at daiso. since it's only $2 each pair, i thought the low price can translate to stocking up a larger variety.

uniqlo also sells plain socks in a wide variety of colours.

Guest GUEST

oh, noticed they sell quite a range of patterned/business socks at daiso. since it's only $2 each pair, i thought the low price can translate to stocking up a larger variety.

uniqlo also sells plain socks in a wide variety of colours.

All socks are nice but you have to admit the cheap ones made with polyester or even nylon and some of the sheer types just do not absorb the foot pheromones and scents well. They can also be rather thin which does not provide good cushioning. I feel , more often than not, that thin socks cause chafing during ambulation so I rarely find it appealing.

Hmm I will check out uniqlo soon!

that's new to me. i didn't notice the sizing when i was last in the emart half a year ago. ok, thanks for the tip, will look out for it!

i have thought of wearing bright coloured socks under my office-wear, but found it difficult to pull it off, as my clothes are rather orthodox and not the kind of stylish executive wear in GQ or Details.

besides, at the end of the day the black socks smell nicer than sports socks in leather shoes. :)

Yea the black socks win hands down! Break the tedium of a safe outfit by boldly wearing coloured socks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

hi guys,

i'm quite new here. 20 62 182 chn

just wondering, is it normal for guys to have a fetish for older men? like, i enjoy being used and teased by older men, no penetration, but just playing around with my body. it turns me on more if its done in public because i'm an exhibitionist at heart. does anyone finds this weird? im not rly looking for a long term relationship either, just like having older men tease and molest my body.

btw 'guest'- u shud hav many takers here so no worry..

'boytoy12'- personally i done it wif my younger fren (was 19-20)bt he dowan 2 do it publicly..

Edited by imran

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.