Male HQ

51 Men To Be Charged With Having Commercial Sex With Minor

Guest Guest

Guest BlowFlowGrowl

Life was simpler in the past, everyone was still so innocent and naive. :oops:

Singapore's annual birth rate has been falling, is the prevalence of explicit sex and the current self-centered generation having the ease of getting contact with it, that is causing Singapore's demise. The older generations (especially for those who are in their 70, 80 or 90 yrs old) seem to have closer family ties and work together to build a family. (Those times, men just work, women just cook, give birth and stay at home to take care of children, sex issues were still a taboo topic, something that was not to be too overtly declared in public)

Guest Guest

I love to see if that European banker is hot and yummy, how is he going to evade those nosy reporters?

Breaking News :clap: European banker to be charged for sex with underage girl More men to be charged later today A European expatriate who held a senior position in a global private bank is among more men expected to appear in court on Wednesday for allegedly having paid sex with an underage girl. The man had resigned unexpectedly earlier this year from his position as the bank's country head. Said to be very low-profile, he worked in Singapore for a very short time, said sources. It is believed that others who were also interrogated and have hired lawyers but have yet to be charged include businessmen and other finance industry professionals. About 80 men were called up by the authorities late last year. On Monday, 44 of them, including a former school principal and military officers, were charged on Monday with paying for sex with an underage prostitute. :whistle:

Guest NeverSayNey

howardshaw-kevinlime.jpg

Former Singapore Environment Council executive director Howard Shaw has arrived at the Subordinate Courts on Wednesday, and is set to be one of four more men to be charged for alleged paid sex with an underage prostitute.

It is also understood that a former top banker with a global private bank will be among them.

They come on top of 44 men who were charged for their alleged involvement in a high profile online vice ring on Monday.

Just my view. I think most or all them will just get a fine. U know why? Too many high profile and rich ppl involve.if all this ppl involve are nobody n poor, sure all kana cane n jail.we shall see how the judge rule on all this case

Guest NeverSayNey

Former Singapore Environment Council executive director Howard Shaw arrived at the Subordinate Courts at around 1.30pm today, and is set to be one of four more men to be charged for alleged paid sex with an underage prostitute.

Former top banker with a global private bank, Swiss national Juerg Buergin is also among them. However, he has been in police custody as he did not have a gurantor to bail him out. (they say he in police custody wor, no gurantor to bail him)

Another man that has entered the court room is 33 years old ex- teacher from River Valley High School :oops:Chua Ren Cheng.(very handsome!)

IMG_0914.jpg2399888149_ac18c8de96.jpg

They come on top of 44 men who were charged for their alleged involvement in a high profile online vice ring on Monday.

Guest Guest

33 years old ex- teacher from River Valley High School :oops:Chua Ren Cheng.(very handsome!)

23wvD.jpg

Nationality: Singaporean

Schools / University Attended: University College London, UK

Course Attended: Masters Radiation Physics with Medical Applications

Highest Qualification: Master

-------- Tutor may teach in the below locations & levels ---------------------

Tuition Location:

• Northwest (Yew Tee / CCK, Bt Batok)
  • City Area (Orchard / Bugis / Tanjong Pagar)
  • West (Boon Lay / Jurong / Clementi)

Tutee Study Level:

• Secondary / Grade 7-10
  • A level / IB Diploma

-------- Subjects that tutor specialize --------------------------------------------------

Secondary Subjects:

• E Maths
  • A Maths
  • Pure Physics

'A' Level Subjects:

• Physics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Academic / Musical achievements: Distinction for Masters Degree, First Class Honours for Undergraduate Physics Degree.

A-Level Results (Hwachong):

Physics: A

Physics S-Paper: Merit

C-Maths: A

C-Maths S-Paper: Distinction

Chemistry: A

F-Maths: B

Relevant Experience / Teaching Style: Taught in a JC since 2006, now posted to MOE HQ as Head, Placement and Scholarships Policy.

Guest Guest

SINGAPORE - Four more men were charged this afternoon for paying for sex with a minor belonging to an online prostitution ring, bringing the total number of men implicated to 48.

Among the four charged today is former Singapore Environment Council executive director Howard Shaw Chai Li, 41. The others are Swiss national Juerg Buergin, 40; Chua Ren Cheng, 31 (People's Association Youth Movement-Chairman of Youth Executive Committee of Taman Jurong,ex-teacher of Jurong JC, taught civics moral subject); and Edward Whistler Goh Ngian Meng, 49.

gZDhg.jpg

Next is Edward Whistler Goh Ngian Meng

keu85.jpg

Current Job Role: Chief Executive Officer

Organisation: Edward Whistler International Private Limited

Regional Chapter: Singapore, Asia

Goh and Buergin face two charges each. Prosecutors today also applied to the court for non-disclosure of any particulars that could lead to the identification of the girl allegedly involved.

This, after Mr Subhas Anandan, who acts for 10 of the 48 accused men, had challenged on Monday that the charges for his clients were flawed because they did not contain any details of the girl allegedly involved. The charge sheets for the four men charged today now include the particulars of the girl. Commercial sex with a minor carries a mandatory jail term of up to seven years, and a possible fine.

Guest Guest

Shaw Organization Grandson, White Horse - Howard Shaw Chai Li, 41 (Happy Times)

mmQhQ.jpgGF9cd.jpgCZ5Sa.jpg

After hearings, Howard was not that jovial...

sg120418.jpg

===========

Image of Ang Mo removed by GM

Guest Guest

Is she really underaged? how come underaged girls in S'pore come equipped with implants?

So at the end of the day, she ends up a pretty rich kid, whilst the men behind bars?

Guest mashichan

Assuming u are straight and u are attracted to an online young prostitute who looks like in her 20s (and her profile says she is 23 years old), would u insist to see proof of her age from now onwards? Realistically, what kind of proof would u probably be able to get?

Excuse me, that is a very irresponsible thing to say!

You always have the option of saying "No IC, no sex!"

Guest Guest

Gachi like dry old whores?

Pls pray for him,I think he kenna alzheimer :(. he has forgotten he's gay.

Also pls warn all the aunties at Chinatown hawker center of him. Thanks & God bless!

Young girl with smooth skin and big boobs, to the eyes of straight men, they can only think of one word. SEX.

Where is GM when you need him?

Why are all these pictures of the slutty whore hooking up her melon jugs allowed to be posted in a gay forum??

If you're gay, the pictures won't have any effect on you, so I don't see the problem.

Instead I find it really amusing, these straight men are just not thinking right.

Edited by Allegro

I'm really pissed off with the law here. Why are the 44 men sent to court when they do not know about the age of the girl in the first place as its obvious she deceived them.

The whore is fully aware about her age, she advertizes herself to be of mature age on the web. She should be the one charged!

she's the main cause of this damn problem.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

i m envious of this hardcore prostitute. she gets to suck all the golden cocks of the well to do, well careered although some are old n ugly.

im jealous she serviced that ex-teacher....omg...fuking fuk me raw i also dun mind

Guest Guests

I'm really pissed off with the law here. Why are the 44 men sent to court when they do not know about the age of the girl in the first place as its obvious she deceived them.

The men succumbed to their penile code and in doing so breached the Penal Code.

Guest Guest

How did the pimp manage to rope in such high ranking clients? Or the men go visit the online pimp website themselves? Wonder how will the wives of the married men take ii?

Guest Guest

it is revealed that these guys paid $500?! for each session with the underaged girl. seriously what is so good about her? can just pick up ladies from clubs etc. if afraid to be seen, wouldn't checking into a hotel be the same?

howardshaw-kevinlime.jpg Former Singapore Environment Council executive director Howard Shaw has arrived at the Subordinate Courts on Wednesday, and is set to be one of four more men to be charged for alleged paid sex with an underage prostitute. It is also understood that a former top banker with a global private bank will be among them. They come on top of 44 men who were charged for their alleged involvement in a high profile online vice ring on Monday.

Don't understand this Howard Shaw.

His grandfather is the Big Boss of HKTVB and the quality of starlets there are several times better than this prostitute.

If he (Howard) fancy any of the starlets in HKTVB, all he need to do is just ask, surely some of the girls would be more than willing to serve the Big Boss's grandson!

Lets just see what can happen to this grandson of a multi-billionaire.

Guest Guest
If you're gay, the pictures won't have any effect on you, so I don't see the problem.

:rolleyes: For some gays, those pictures are damn disgusting and traumatising.

Guest cactus

Just my personal view. It is unfair to them. You see you go to find prostitute to relief your sex urge. Frankly will you ask the prostitute to show you her ic?Aftr all it was a transaction. She is a prostitute, she might look mature and experienced. You sell I buy! Some men afraid to go geylang, massage porlaour so they find via internet. Just suai

101% Agree! :thumb:

Shouldnt she be charged for false advertising (of her age)?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest cactus

Shouldnt she be charged for false advertising (of her age)?

She cannot be named mah. Under age.

This is our wonderful judical system, protecting the minor. If law change, everything will change. 44 men will not all appear.

I'm really pissed off with the law here. Why are the 44 men sent to court when they do not know about the age of the girl in the first place as its obvious she deceived them. The whore is fully aware about her age, she advertizes herself to be of mature age on the web. She should be the one charged! she's the main cause of this damn problem.

I couldnt say it better myself. Find the root of the problem and exterminate it... not the symptoms.

Guest cactus

I couldnt say it better myself. Find the root of the problem and exterminate it... not the symptoms.

What do you think is the root of the problem? I dunno leh. Can explain?

Kill the hardcore prostitute is the best solution. Sounds silly but it may work. ;)

Edited by cactus

Change the topic to '80 Men Caught in Sex Scandal' because 80 horny men will charged in the end for fornicating with a minor! ;)

Wah, our prison got so much free space to squeeze in 80 men all in one go meh?

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

嫖妓本来就是一件“普通”的事。。名人也有性欲。。

只不过, 这次对方是未成年的少女。

If a guy/girl looks matured enough, would you actually ask to see his PINK card/passport?

Fortunately, I only go for those above 35.... and look at least 35...

Edited by abang

Guest Guesty

If a guy/girl looks matured enough, would you actually ask to see his PINK card/passport?

The Penal Code is the Penal Code.

Do you expect the police, the Judges and the Court to go behind the Penal Code or pretend that no such offence occurred?

Knowing that there's such a law protecting minors, the onus is on you to make sure you're fcuking with a non-minor.

If that necessitates seeing the IC or passport (stupid as it sounds), so be it!

People who want to fcuk around with young chickens or ducks have to jolly well take that risk!

You think imchaser who goes for older men have to take such a risk meh?

Guest Guest F
I'm really pissed off with the law here. Why are the 44 men sent to court when they do not know about the age of the girl in the first place as its obvious she deceived them. The whore is fully aware about her age, she advertizes herself to be of mature age on the web. She should be the one charged! she's the main cause of this damn problem.

Agree. Strange thing is that the court even passed an order to the media not to disclose her identity. 2 MPs interviewed agreed that this is the right thing to do so that she could be protected and turn over a new leaf, with no punishment at all. The law and society is really protective of the girl, but unfortunately, the victims or the men are all brought to shame.

Guest Guest

Guys, you know who started this sex vice ring, causing this interminable sex scandal saga: HE IS THE ONE!

Tang Boon Thiew is said to be the pimp running the vice ring

LJork.jpgN2fGr.jpg

Guest cactus
Agree. Strange thing is that the court even passed an order to the media not to disclose her identity. 2 MPs interviewed agreed that this is the right thing to do so

Who are the two MPs with bird brains?

Guest NeverSayNey

Former grassroots leader and teacher Chua Ren Cheng charged for having SEX with underage prostitute

Besides the former principal of Pei Chun Public School Lee Lip Hong, a former teacher and Head of Department in Jurong Junior College Chua Ren Cheng was charged in court on Wednesday for having commercial sex with the same underage prostitute!

chuarencheng01.jpg

Said to be a popular teacher among students and a fast rising star in the education sector, Chua tendered his resignation abruptly in January this year, much to the surprise of fellow colleagues. He studied his ‘A’ levels at Hwa Chong Junior College before pursuing a Masters in Radiation Physics with Medical Applications at University College, London.

Chua was also a grassroots leader and the former Chairman of Taman Jurong Youth Executive Committee (YEC). His profile on the website of the People’s Association has since been removed:

chuarenchengyec01.png

According to media reports, Chua reportedly hanged out frequently with Lee and another unnamed teacher and the three of them used to patronize prostitutes together. It is not known if Chua is a PAP member as well.

Lee Lip Hong was among the first batch of 44 men charged on Monday for having sex with a minor. He has pleaded guilty and told the media that he is willing to be punished for his mistake.

Other men include 9 civil servants, a senior banker, a company director, a senior vice-president of a private company, lawyers, a senior police officer, as well as the former principal of Pei Chun Public School Lee Lip Hong. Their ages range from between 21 to 48 years old.

The pimp and mastermind behind the online vice syndicate, 39 year old Tang Boon Thiew has been charged last year.

Education Minister Heng Swee Kiat has earlier said it is important not to let “one or two incidents” tarnish the image of the teaching profession, because there are many good teachers around.

He added that there would be a couple of black sheep from time to time in spite of efforts to maintain professional standards.

Why so many pro-establishment peopleexposedas paedophiles?

Anyone whom had visited Sammyboy would know what these terms are. You must be gay. hahaha..

BBBJ : Bare Back Blow Job (Sucking of men's cock)

AJ : Ass Job (Put finger in customer's ass while jerkoff or bj)

AR : Ass Rim (Riming of the men's Ass)

CIM : Cum In Mouth (self explained)

Guest XiaxueSupportBoobies
BBBK = bare back blow job CIM = cum in mouth AR = anal rimming AJ = anal jerkoff

Eeee!!! :wacko: Straight men love to practise :yuk: gay acts? :clap:

Guest cactus
Former grassroots leader and teacher Chua Ren Cheng charged for having SEX with underage prostitute Besides the former principal of Pei Chun Public School Lee Lip Hong, a former teacher and Head of Department in Jurong Junior College Chua Ren Cheng was charged in court on Wednesday for having commercial sex with the same underage prostitute! chuarencheng01.jpg Said to be a popular teacher among students and a fast rising star in the education sector, Chua tendered his resignation abruptly in January this year, much to the surprise of fellow colleagues. He studied his ‘A’ levels at Hwa Chong Junior College before pursuing a Masters in Radiation Physics with Medical Applications at University College, London. Chua was also a grassroots leader and the former Chairman of Taman Jurong Youth Executive Committee (YEC). His profile on the website of the People’s Association has since been removed: chuarenchengyec01.png

This Chua Ren Cheng commissioned in SAF. My friend's friend told me.

There are a few more SAF Officers also kenna.

Edited by cactus

Guest Guest

This Chua Ren Cheng commissioned in SAF. My friend's friend told me.

There are a few more SAF Officers also kenna.

There is another Naval Officer.

Guest Guest

I would like to take a poll: Whose fault is it, the Secretive underage girl (from ITE) who cannot be revealed by media or the horny Male Patrons? Supply or Demand?!

Personally, although I don't know the reason why the girl needs so much money? Is she in financial difficulty, family member contracted a terminal disease and needs money for operations :( OR for materialistic gains, money/ branded goods worshipper, Money Rules Her Heart :o , if it is the former, I will be understanding, if not :yuk: .

BUT she is doing false advertising on her site, and so she should be responsible for her actions. :angry: How can the male patrons know that she is a minor if she did not tell the truth. Unless her pimp said that she will be exposed if she does not service his clients. What is this world coming to? :unsure: