Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

1 minute ago, Isaactop said:

Saw a real bareback sex today at chinwoo! Second floor a guy with specs with a cute little guy woohoo so hot! Everyone else are standing beside and watch them fucking, and they are fucking outside the cubicle! Probably to let other people to watch them fucking purposely haha

So delicious... Missed that q.q

My 1st time watching/cruising so openly tho... Hahaha

1 minute ago, Isaactop said:

Saw a real bareback sex today at chinwoo! Second floor a guy with specs with a cute little guy woohoo so hot! Everyone else are standing beside and watch them fucking, and they are fucking outside the cubicle! Probably to let other people to watch them fucking purposely haha

So delicious... Missed that q.q

My 1st time watching/cruising so openly tho... Hahaha

3 hours ago, AllanKay said:

Well,  this person wear it and video himself and he wasn't stop by the life guard. Whether they allow you decide. :P

In fact, Chin Woo has a funny rule which insist men to wear the triangle swimming truck. Full suit or tight are not allow. 

A lot of guys wear sexy wear

14 hours ago, AllanKay said:

Well,  this person wear it and video himself and he wasn't stop by the life guard. Whether they allow you decide. :P

In fact, Chin Woo has a funny rule which insist men to wear the triangle swimming truck. Full suit or tight are not allow. 

Hear nice maybe next time I go there and try... 

My first and the last time going to Bukit Jalil Pusat Akuatik pool. The pool is small and it gets so crowded during Sunday. Everyone was like competing for the swimming lane. 

They have abundance of changing room but not shower. Even though it was just renovated recently, the door locks already broken. Bad design without thinking of functionality and capacity.

Overall, bad experience.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic