Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

My gosh now everything makes sense. 

Went to kj pool some 6 times about 20 years ago when I was about 11. My best friends parents used to take us, they never swam or went to the showers, but me and my friend did. 

Even back then they had open showers la. 

It was the first time I saw a adult man's tool and it totally fascinated me. Watching a nice 6 inch tool swing around while the guy soaps him self down... Getting a hard on just thinking of it. 

After kj shower my facination to cocks just increased more as at 12 I had a friend who I went to a holiday camp who also had the same facination and we ended up playing with each others tool at night in our form ... It felt so good. 

Haven't been back to kj pool since but now after reading all the action thinking wanna go down there give a few hj and maybe get my sucked off a couple of times. 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

13 hours ago, Chirstopher Lee said:

Huh weekday night? I thought weekend more people lol

I think weekend has more families, thus more people? I thought I read somewhere that after work hours has a lot of "fish". But I'm not too sure cause I've never been weekday night.

When I went I think I only saw about 3-4 people at the back showers? Looking for "fish" also lol

19 minutes ago, ImNew said:

i heard people get raped in kj pool. is that true?

Not a surprise if you are cute and walk around showing off a wet anus

Some enjoyed being raped

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Again asking and commenting something that never will come true in reality. End up, you just silent up and never show up. Only cyber collecting others photo and video for your own used to lie & cheat people. But good luck in your naked swim...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic