Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

3 minutes ago, StephenL said:

Tis morning Chin Woo pool session not bad, got a few young fit guys swimming, especially the guy in star pattern trunk, very fit body and got a huge bulge. There is also some action at second floor cubicle. 

You didn't join in to the action?.. LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

14 hours ago, Andrew1212 said:

Who you referring to?

I already told you not to quote my conversation, I do not have anything to deal with you anymore. Stop disturbing.

I am referring to those who acting like one... if you want include yourself in it, is your problem, don't busybody... Most the victim knows who I am referring...

1 minute ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I already told you not to quote my conversation, I do not have anything to deal with you anymore. Stop disturbing.

I am referring to those who acting like one... if you want include yourself in it, is your problem, don't busybody... Most the victim knows who I am referring...

Ic...ic

Cat is out of the bag!!! LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

I don't know if you will ever see this.

I just wanted to thank the two hunks who play (have mutual hj) with me in KJ pool (18/9) during the afternoon session. (Ps- You ask me how old am I)

I had been there for a few times to explore the place. People were quite rude and just slammed the door on me (and i was just wanting to use the cubicle beside him to change into my swim trunk).

From past experience, I will never imagine someone this hot to ever want to have anything to do with me. Hence, I just wish to express my gratitude to both of you because I have been working hard to improve myself (gym, swimming) for the past months. The session actually made my day, and it definitely validate all my efforts I put in to improve myself.

Thank you and have a nice day.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:54 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Such an axx. We don’t need people like you too

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic