Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

11 hours ago, AllanKay said:

Was a quiet afternoon though. 1 handsome daddies exhibiting around. Walking up and down parading his well endowed assets. What a sight.

Another uncle was shaving his pubes at 2nd floor. Well 3 of us were naked so that's make a party I guess.:P

i thought it was a raining afternoon? wanted to go but seems like raining hence dropped that thought.

8 minutes ago, Leow said:

Cw yesterday, and someone take my underwear.. lol

He needed to smell it while wanking.... Lol

You went home with balls banging against your rod?... Lol

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

3 hours ago, Hazeem said:

i just wish they remove all the partitions at CW. People showering naked already. Whats the point.

Then can have orgy, gangbang.... Lol 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Been following this thread for some time and saw all the comments about KJ being less safe these days. Haven't been there for more than a year but planning to go again. 

Just want to know how much can we show when cruising in KJ these days? Some of the previous post said we cannot shower naked with open doors anymore?

On 6/4/2019 at 9:13 AM, Chiguy5 said:

is CW still happening? someone pls share the experience or story..thx:pray:

On 6/4/2019 at 1:33 PM, ertyerty said:

during raya, is it cw still open as usual?

Went for swim at CW. They are open throughout the public holiday. Shower area was quiet except for a friendly guy I met. Sorry, could not share much on CW. 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, speedos16 said:

Chin Woo cruising tip: look underwater in pool. Really nice hard ons to be admired some breaching waistline and mushroomhead popping out. Remember  to breathe!

Haha ...  I will take your tip.

My gaydar tells me in CW,  there is more than meet the eyes.

I will increase my swimming frequency in CW but will still visit KJ once in a while.

KJ pool allows swimmers the full length of an Olympic size.  

14 hours ago, IWill said:

Is it still safe to have light fun such as bj, hj suck nipple and kissing in KJ pool shower room?

what happen if get caught by security staff? Verbal warning or penalty?

I have concluded the notorious security guard is ridding KJ pool of gays.

The victims were mostly not regulars but " once in a while feel horny " cruisers who still think how KJ pool used to be.

It distresses me to the max to see guys been beaten up, arrested and further been brought to be humiliated.

If anyone here comes across any cruisers, please caution them regardless if he's your "type" or not.

And please share in this forum your experience to confirm what I have posted. Thanks. 

Edited by Dart
4 hours ago, Dart said:

I have concluded the notorious security guard is ridding KJ pool of gays.

The victims are mostly not the regulars but the " once in a while feel horny " cruisers who still think KJ pool has been like before. 

It distresses me to the max to see guys been beaten up, arrested and further been brought to be humiliated.

If anyone here comes across any cruisers, please caution them regardless if he's your "type" or not.

And please share in this forum your experience to confirm what I have posted. Thanks. 

Thats scary. Did u witness  any cases?

9 hours ago, Hottersausage said:

Thats scary. Did u witness  any cases?

I have witnessed on 2 accounts personally and have been watching the culprit's movements. With the rate of his intensity I believe there were more incidents during when I was not around. The purpose of this message is not to put fear into the community but rather to update of what has been happening since November last year when the notorious security guard began working in KJ pool and to caution everyone to be extra vigilant.

5 hours ago, Dart said:

I have witnessed on 2 accounts personally and have been watching the culprit's movements. With the rate of his intensity I believe there were more incidents during when I was not around. The purpose of this message is not to put fear into the community but rather to update of what has been happening since November last year when the notorious security guard began working in KJ pool and to caution everyone to be extra vigilant.

Is the culprit the chap with the crew cut hair, slim built, walks like he's drunk a 24 pack of red bull, and being overfriendly? He also happens to routinely bring a baton and bangs in the shower doors. He mostly wears plains clothes in the changing room and usually takes of the neon lime reflective 'keselamatan' vest when he enters. 

12 hours ago, aelwaien said:

Is the culprit the chap with the crew cut hair, slim built, walks like he's drunk a 24 pack of red bull, and being overfriendly? He also happens to routinely bring a baton and bangs in the shower doors. He mostly wears plains clothes in the changing room and usually takes of the neon lime reflective 'keselamatan' vest when he enters. 

Thanks for stepping forward. Your description somewhat fits the notorious security guard but I don't see him walking like a drunkard. I would say he's chatty rather than over friendly. Yes, he usually wears a neon " keselamatan" vest when he enters the shower area and intimidates by banging at the cubicle doors with the baton.  Have you witnessed any awful incident by him? He is very homophobic and determines to rid KJ pool of gays. There is another lesser known security guard and they work on rotating shifts. @IWill I'm not sure if BW will allow picture for identification to be posted here.

Edited by Dart
7 hours ago, Dart said:

Thanks for stepping forward. Your description somewhat fits the notorious security guard but I don't see him walking like a drunkard. I would say he's chatty rather than over friendly. Yes, he usually wears a neon " keselamatan" vest when he enters the shower area and intimidates by banging at the cubicle doors with the baton.  Have you witnessed any awful incident by him? He is very homophobic and determines to rid KJ pool of gays. There is another lesser known security guard and they work on rotating shifts. @IWill I'm not sure if BW will allow picture for identification to be posted here.

Thank u for sharing bro

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic