Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Today went CW around 3pm and saw a cutie with yellow swimming cap and has tattoos on his shoulder blades. 

He was chatting with an uncle and then disappeared with him upstairs but I don't know where they went. Upstairs can only see 2 other uncles chatting. 

Another mystery sigh. The yellow cap cutie has a nice bod. Sigh 

On 4/21/2019 at 8:41 AM, Serene said:

Dunno if we saw the same guy, he was wearing black speedos when he swam on the same sunday morning.

He indeed in the black speedos. Very tight.

He changed to a slightly transparent yellow brief after shower. Damn hot..haha

1 hour ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Hmmm hopefully next week can go CW.

So how's KJ nowadays?

I only managed to score one guy with a thick dick. Probably because of the closing time and weekday. I also saw the guard thats annoying as fuck and simply knock my cubicle like nobody’s business

10 hours ago, Kim999 said:

I only managed to score one guy with a thick dick. Probably because of the closing time and weekday. I also saw the guard thats annoying as fuck and simply knock my cubicle like nobody’s business

Stay safe though.... These annoying guards are kinda over the top... Like if we shower naked also cant open door nowadays...

43 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

The chubby one and there is another slim one. One of the reason I moved to CW for shower and swim.

43 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

The chubby one and there is another slim one. One of the reason I moved to CW for shower and swim.

How is cw nowadays? Very cruisy like kj last time?

Creepy uncle here haunting the hall(changing room) of cw.  If u ever see them uncles, tell them to go get a life, lol!   Alternatively, I, the uncle will tell those young cikus to go elsewhere to feed their appetites.  Too bad, we are stuck with each other for lack of  venue.   LOL :D

49 minutes ago, mate69 said:

wow how he look like? 

Too bad I didn't take up creative writing in high school

And I don't think my eyes were affixed on his looks

All I can write is that; damn... He's got an absolute perky ass. Too bad he shied away from showing full frontal changing into his shorts. 

17 hours ago, aelwaien said:

Too bad I didn't take up creative writing in high school

And I don't think my eyes were affixed on his looks

All I can write is that; damn... He's got an absolute perky ass. Too bad he shied away from showing full frontal changing into his shorts. 

At least you get to see his junk too haha.

Hows cw nowadays? Guards still being pain?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic